|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Helene willing to spend on each book from Marks & Co.?
2. Where does Frank tell Helene all the tourists are making a pilgrimage to in 1965?
(a) Buckingham Palace.
(b) Tower of London.
(d) Carnaby Street.
3. How much did Harper's Magazine pay Helene for an article in 1961?
4. Where had Frank been to buy books in the spring of 1951?
(b) Library sales.
(d) Country estates.
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the Christian relatives Helene describes when explaining her views on the Latin Bible?
(a) Presbyterian cousins.
(b) Methodist sister-in-law.
(c) Baptist mother.
(d) Catholic sister-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cecily Farr asks Helene to keep her letter a secret from whom?
2. What impressed Helene about the gift book of poetry from Marks & Co.?
3. What book did Helene tell Frank she did NOT enjoy reading in her January 1956 letter?
4. What TV series is Helene writing for?
5. What new things does Helene ask to be sent to her in her November 2, 1951 letter?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)