|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Frank report visited Marks & Co. in May 1957?
(a) Ginny and Ed.
(b) Brian and Kay.
2. What book did Helene tell Frank she did NOT enjoy reading in her January 1956 letter?
3. What does Marks & Co. apologize to Helene for in the November 26, 1949 letter?
(a) The poor condition of the books.
(b) The incorrect billing amount.
(c) The long silence between letters.
(d) The Latin Bible.
4. What does Helene request that Frank ask the other employees to vote on in October 1951?
(a) Which books to send next.
(b) Who should visit Helene.
(c) Where Helene should stay in London.
(d) Powdered eggs or fresh eggs.
5. Who does Frank hope will be elected in his October 1951 letter to Helene?
(a) Neville Chamberlain.
(b) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
(c) Winston Churchill.
(d) Margaret Thatcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frank sends Helene a modern version of ___________ in 1963.
2. Who helps Helene translate British pounds into American dollars?
3. Which of the following will NOT be in the nightmares Helene jokes she will have after reading the Giant Modern Library book?
4. Where does Frank tell Helene all the tourists are making a pilgrimage to in 1965?
5. Where is Nora from?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)