|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following in NOT one of the bibles Marks & Co. offered Helene in place of the Bible she requested?
(a) Greek New Testament.
(b) Hebrew Bible.
(c) Latin Bible.
(d) Latin New Testament.
2. Where does Frank's daughter Mary work in 1969?
(a) Marks & Co.
(b) University library.
(c) University hospital.
(d) London Airlines.
3. Who did M. De Tocqueville predict would run the world?
4. Who does Frank hope will be elected in his October 1951 letter to Helene?
(a) Winston Churchill.
(b) Margaret Thatcher.
(c) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
(d) Neville Chamberlain.
5. What does Frank send to Helene for the first time in 1955?
(a) A catalog.
(b) A picture.
(c) A bill.
(d) A birthday card.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helene relay to Maxine that her mother is sending her?
2. How is the first letter Helene receives from Marks & Co. signed?
3. What part of the first books that Helene receives from Marks & co. is she afraid to handle?
4. What does Helene joke that she financed for her dentist in her September 1952 letter?
5. Where does Helene think the first edition Frank sent her in 1950 belongs?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)