|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Frank tell Helene in a 1964 letter that he hasn't heard from in a number of years?
2. What does Helene send in her Christmas package to Marks & Co?
(a) A six pound ham.
(b) Six steaks.
(c) Sweaters and scarves.
(d) A dozen eggs.
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the Christian relatives Helene describes when explaining her views on the Latin Bible?
(a) Catholic sister-in-law.
(b) Presbyterian cousins.
(c) Methodist sister-in-law.
(d) Baptist mother.
4. Helene requests books on behalf of a friend to complete his set of ____________.
5. How many eggs per month are Londoners rationed per person in 1949?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cecily tell Helene that she is going on vacation with?
2. Which of the following employees of Marks & Co. was the first to write immediately to thank Helene for her 1951 Easter package?
3. Why does Helene spend her days wearing sweaters and wool slacks?
4. Frank thanks Helene for her Christmas package and assures her that the items are things that ________________.
5. What does Nora hope Helene can come to England for?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)