|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the TV series Helene writes scripts for?
(a) It moves to London.
(b) She is fired.
(c) It moves to Hollywood.
(d) It is cancelled.
2. When does Frank sign his first letter to Helene with his full name instead of initials?
(a) March 1950.
(b) January 1950.
(c) November 1949.
(d) December 1949.
3. Helene apologizes on behalf of America for letting England _____________.
4. What was the cause of Frank's death?
(a) Massive heart attack.
(b) Multiple injuries from a car accident.
(c) Colon cancer.
(d) Peritonitis after a ruptured appendix.
5. What book did Helene tell Frank she did NOT enjoy reading in her January 1956 letter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose music does Frank admit to liking in his 1965 letter to Helene?
2. Helene expresses in 1963 that while she appreciates the latest book Frank sent, she doesn't like ___________.
3. Helene gets a book of poems by ____________ for a Christmas gift in 1959?
4. Where would Helene have to shop for books in New York City if she didn't have Marks & Co. sending them to her door?
5. Who is Helene informed died just before Frank's death?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)