|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Helene make as a script writer?
(a) $400 per week.
(b) $200 per week.
(c) $40 per week.
(d) $20 per week.
2. Where is Nora from?
(c) South Africa.
3. What does Helene do for a living?
(a) Shop girl.
4. What type of place does Helene live in?
(a) A two-story boarding house.
(b) A five-story brownstone.
(c) A five-room house.
(d) A fifty-story high-rise.
5. Helene apologizes on behalf of America for letting England _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous Englishman does Helene write a Hallmark Hall of Fame script about?
2. What is the occupation of most of the American visitors Frank notices are coming to England in greater numbers?
3. What does Marks & Co. specialize in?
4. What does Helene do when she received the first edition from Frank in 1950?
5. What does Nora tell Helene she hates doing in her May 1958 letter?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)