|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora hope Helene can come to England for?
(a) The Coronation.
(b) A book festival.
(c) The summer.
(d) A week at the beach.
2. What is the complete name of the anthology Helene requests Frank send her in late 1950?
(a) The Pilgrim's Way.
(b) The Complete works of Q.
(c) The Parish Guild.
(d) The Penguin's Path.
3. What novel does Helene finally read and love?
(a) Pride and Prejudice.
(b) Little Women.
(c) Wuthering Heights.
4. What does Helene joke that she financed for her dentist in her September 1952 letter?
(a) His new house.
(b) His summer house.
(c) His honeymoon.
(d) His Porsche.
5. How many employees are working at Marks & Co. in 1951?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of place does Helene live in?
2. From what company does Helene order the packages that she sends to Marks & Co.?
3. Cecily's letter says that Mr. Martin thinks Helene has _____________.
4. Where does Frank live in London?
5. After receiving the Bibles, what book does Helene request next from Marks & Co.?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)