|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1951 - 1953.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank sign off in most his letters to Helene?
(a) Yours faithfully.
(c) With highest regard.
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the Christian relatives Helene describes when explaining her views on the Latin Bible?
(a) Catholic sister-in-law.
(b) Presbyterian cousins.
(c) Methodist sister-in-law.
(d) Baptist mother.
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Helene wants Maxine to write her about?
(a) Globe Theater.
(b) The tube.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
(d) Inns of the Court.
4. What type of essays does Frank let Helene know he is sending her in February 1951?
(a) Eighteenth Century.
(c) Seventeenth Century.
5. How is the first letter Helene receives from Marks & Co. signed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helene call Frank in her February 9, 1952 letter?
2. Helene tells Maxine in her February 1952 letter that she may not have the __________ to visit Marks & Co. someday.
3. What year is the Volume II of the Works and Life of Sir Walter Savage Landor that is sent to Helene published?
4. Helene says that from where she sits, London is a lot closer than _____________.
5. Helene wonders if Frank's last name is ___________.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)