|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1951 - 1953.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cecily invites Helene to stay with her parents where?
2. What does Cecily imagine Helene to look like?
(a) Very stylish.
(b) Young and sophisticated.
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the Christian relatives Helene describes when explaining her views on the Latin Bible?
(a) Baptist mother.
(b) Presbyterian cousins.
(c) Catholic sister-in-law.
(d) Methodist sister-in-law.
4. Where does Helene think the first edition Frank sent her in 1950 belongs?
(a) The Library of Congress.
(b) A museum.
(c) A library in an English estate.
(d) The garbage.
5. What does the TV producer offer Helene to write for television?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Helene spend her days wearing sweaters and wool slacks?
2. What part of the first books that Helene receives from Marks & co. is she afraid to handle?
3. Helene wonders if Frank's last name is ___________.
4. Cecily's first letter to Helene describes Frank as being ___________.
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Helene wants Maxine to write her about?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)