|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1951 - 1953.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helene spill on one of the dollar bills she sends to England in November 1951?
(a) Red wine.
(b) Red nail polish.
2. Helene says that from where she sits, London is a lot closer than _____________.
(b) 17th Street.
(c) Rockefeller Plaza.
(d) Times Square.
3. Whose diary does Helene request Frank send her to help her through the long winter evenings?
(b) Sam Pepys'.
(d) Anne Frank's.
4. Cecily invites Helene to stay with her parents where?
5. Frank thanks Helene for her Christmas package and assures her that the items are things that ________________.
(a) Can only be found on the black market.
(b) Bring back childhood memories.
(c) Remind him of a trip to America.
(d) The bosses enjoyed immensely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Helene wonders if Frank's last name is ___________.
2. In what form would Marks & Co. prefer to receive payment from Helene?
3. Helene tells Maxine in her February 1952 letter that she may not have the __________ to visit Marks & Co. someday.
4. Why does Helene request the recipe from Cecily?
5. What kind of England does Helene dream of finding?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)