|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1951 - 1953.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helene call Frank in her February 9, 1952 letter?
2. What recipe does Cecily send Helene in November of 1951?
(a) Christmas pudding.
(b) Treacle tart.
(c) Yorkshire Pudding.
3. What kind of place does Maxine find to stay during her visit to London?
(c) Boarding house.
4. What does Frank finally send to Helene two years after she first requested it?
(a) Leigh Hunt.
(b) Pepys' Diary.
(c) James Joyce.
(d) Elizabethan poems.
5. Which of the following employees of Marks & Co. was the first to write immediately to thank Helene for her 1951 Easter package?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Cecily's children enjoy most from Helene's Easter package?
2. Who made the gift the booksellers sent to Helene for Christmas 1951?
3. What year was the Walton's Lives published that Frank sends to Helene in March 1952?
4. What does the TV producer offer Helene to write for television?
5. What year is the Volume II of the Works and Life of Sir Walter Savage Landor that is sent to Helene published?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)