|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1951 - 1953.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose diary does Helene request Frank send her to help her through the long winter evenings?
(b) Sam Pepys'.
(c) Anne Frank's.
2. Maxine thought Marks & Co. had a ____________ smell.
3. Helene is afraid the Easter Bunny will find that Frank has died of ____________.
4. Cecily sends Helene photos that show her husband is what?
(a) In a wheelchair.
(b) In prison.
(c) In the RAF.
(d) In France.
5. How much is Helene willing to spend on each book from Marks & Co.?
Short Answer Questions
1. Helene apologizes on behalf of America for letting England _____________.
2. Where did Helene see the ad for Marks & Co., prompting her to write them?
3. What does Maxine report to Helene that the bookshelves in Marks & Co. are made of?
4. What did Cecily's children enjoy most from Helene's Easter package?
5. What type of place does Helene live in?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)