|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1951 - 1953.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Helene says that from where she sits, London is a lot closer than _____________.
(a) Rockefeller Plaza.
(c) Times Square.
(d) 17th Street.
2. Where does Helene think the first edition Frank sent her in 1950 belongs?
(a) The garbage.
(b) A library in an English estate.
(c) The Library of Congress.
(d) A museum.
3. What book does Helene tell Frank she is terribly disappointed with in her October 1951 letter?
(a) Elizabethan Poems.
(b) Vulgate Latin.
(c) Pepys' Diary.
(d) Eric Coates' London Suite.
4. Where had Frank been to buy books in the spring of 1951?
(a) Country estates.
(b) Library sales.
5. How many eggs per month are Londoners rationed per person in 1949?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Cecily's children enjoy most from Helene's Easter package?
2. How many employees are working at Marks & Co. in 1951?
3. What does Helene joke that the proprietors of Marks & Co. should inform the Church of England about?
4. What does Helene send in her Christmas package to Marks & Co?
5. What new things does Helene ask to be sent to her in her November 2, 1951 letter?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)