|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1951 - 1953.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does Helene tell Frank she is terribly disappointed with in her October 1951 letter?
(a) Vulgate Latin.
(b) Eric Coates' London Suite.
(c) Elizabethan Poems.
(d) Pepys' Diary.
2. What does Helene spill on one of the dollar bills she sends to England in November 1951?
(b) Red wine.
(c) Red nail polish.
3. In what form would Marks & Co. prefer to receive payment from Helene?
(a) Postal money order.
(b) Credit card.
(d) Personal check.
4. Why does Helene's October 15, 1950 letter to Frank chastise him?
(a) For sending the wrong books.
(b) For using crumpled book pages as packing material.
(c) For using poor grammar.
(d) For not having love poems.
5. How does Frank sign off in most his letters to Helene?
(a) Yours faithfully.
(d) With highest regard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Helene send in her Christmas 1951 package to Marks & Co. along with two boxes of eggs?
2. How much is Helene willing to spend on each book from Marks & Co.?
3. Why does Helene request the recipe from Cecily?
4. How many employees are working at Marks & Co. in 1951?
5. Helene wonders if Frank's last name is ___________.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)