|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1951 - 1953.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank recommend Helene use to clean her Grolier Bible?
(c) Soap and soda water.
(d) Dry cloth.
2. Who made the gift the booksellers sent to Helene for Christmas 1951?
(a) Cecily's eighty year old grandmother.
(b) Frank's eighty year old neighbor.
(c) Frank's wife.
(d) Frank's eighty year old mother.
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Helene wants Maxine to write her about?
(a) Inns of the Court.
(b) Globe Theater.
(c) The tube.
(d) Buckingham Palace.
4. Where does Helene wish her English friends had inscribed the gift book of poetry from Marks & Co.?
(a) The flyleaf.
(b) A card.
(c) The back cover.
(d) The first page.
5. What TV series is Helene writing for?
(a) Hitchcock Presents.
(b) Petticoat Junction.
(c) Perry Mason.
(d) Ellery Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Helene think the first edition Frank sent her in 1950 belongs?
2. What does Frank buy in the summer of 1952?
3. What recipe does Cecily send Helene in November of 1951?
4. Helene says after she visits England, America will have to apologize for her _____________.
5. What does Helene spill on one of the dollar bills she sends to England in November 1951?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)