|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1951 - 1953.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What TV series is Helene writing for?
(a) Petticoat Junction.
(b) Hitchcock Presents.
(c) Ellery Queen.
(d) Perry Mason.
2. Which of the following in NOT one of the bibles Marks & Co. offered Helene in place of the Bible she requested?
(a) Greek New Testament.
(b) Latin Bible.
(c) Hebrew Bible.
(d) Latin New Testament.
3. What does Marks & Co. apologize to Helene for in the November 26, 1949 letter?
(a) The poor condition of the books.
(b) The incorrect billing amount.
(c) The Latin Bible.
(d) The long silence between letters.
4. Cruikshank, Rackham and Spy are all English ______________.
5. Helene wonders if Frank's last name is ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many employees are working at Marks & Co. in 1951?
2. Why does Helene's October 15, 1950 letter to Frank chastise him?
3. Where did Helene's friend Brian go to get a money order to send to London?
4. Where does Helene think the first edition Frank sent her in 1950 belongs?
5. Why does Helene request the recipe from Cecily?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)