|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1951 - 1953.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Helene is afraid the Easter Bunny will find that Frank has died of ____________.
2. Cruikshank, Rackham and Spy are all English ______________.
3. What type of essays does Frank let Helene know he is sending her in February 1951?
(b) Seventeenth Century.
(c) Eighteenth Century.
4. What does Frank's wife Nora reveal she has used the tins of dried eggs to trade for?
5. What TV series is Helene writing for?
(a) Hitchcock Presents.
(b) Perry Mason.
(c) Ellery Queen.
(d) Petticoat Junction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cecily Farr asks Helene to keep her letter a secret from whom?
2. What did Cecily's children enjoy most from Helene's Easter package?
3. Why does Helene fear her library card will be revoked?
4. What essays did Marks & Co. tell Helene would be difficult to find in her first letter from the booksellers?
5. Why does Helene request the recipe from Cecily?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)