|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1951 - 1953.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Helene is afraid the Easter Bunny will find that Frank has died of ____________.
2. Where did Helene see the ad for Marks & Co., prompting her to write them?
(a) Saturday Review of Literature.
(b) Barnes & Noble.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) Bookpress Monthly.
3. What kind of place does Maxine find to stay during her visit to London?
(a) Boarding house.
4. What was the name of the professor who first got Helene interested in books?
(b) Couch Quinery.
(c) Captain Quillen.
(d) Quentin Conch.
5. From what company does Helene order the packages that she sends to Marks & Co.?
(a) Saks Fifth Avenue.
(b) Brimley and Bircher Associates.
(c) Overseas Associates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the complete name of the anthology Helene requests Frank send her in late 1950?
2. Cruikshank, Rackham and Spy are all English ______________.
3. What dental work does Helene have to have done in the fall of 1952?
4. Helene wonders if Frank's last name is ___________.
5. Who helps Helene translate British pounds into American dollars?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)