|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1951 - 1953.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Frank sign his first letter to Helene with his full name instead of initials?
(a) March 1950.
(b) December 1949.
(c) January 1950.
(d) November 1949.
2. What does Helene spill on one of the dollar bills she sends to England in November 1951?
(a) Red nail polish.
(b) Red wine.
3. How does Marks & Co. send books to Helene?
(a) Book Post.
(d) Special courier.
4. Whose diary does Helene request Frank send her to help her through the long winter evenings?
(b) Anne Frank's.
(c) Sam Pepys'.
5. Where does Helene wish her English friends had inscribed the gift book of poetry from Marks & Co.?
(a) The first page.
(b) A card.
(c) The flyleaf.
(d) The back cover.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Helene to get a reply from Marks & Co. to her first letter?
2. What does Helene love to find in secondhand books?
3. What is the consensus of the rest of the "inmates" at Marks & Co. on the vote Helene asked Frank to take?
4. What does Frank's wife Nora reveal she has used the tins of dried eggs to trade for?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Helene wants Maxine to write her about?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)