|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1951 - 1953.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the first letter Helene receives from Marks & Co. signed?
2. Who does Cecily tell Helene that she is going on vacation with?
(a) Frank Doel.
(b) Ben Marks.
(c) Megan Wells.
(d) Her parents.
3. Who helps Helene translate British pounds into American dollars?
(a) Her British neighbor.
(b) Her niece's boyfriend.
(c) Her British niece.
(d) Her neighbor's boyfriend.
4. What street does Helene live on in New York City?
(a) Charing Cross Road.
(c) East 95th Street.
(d) West 42nd Street.
5. Why does Helene request the recipe from Cecily?
(a) Brian's birthday.
(d) Her birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cecily sends Helene photos that show her husband is what?
2. What first edition book does Frank offer to send Helene in the fall of 1950?
3. What novel does Helene finally read and love?
4. What is the complete name of the anthology Helene requests Frank send her in late 1950?
5. What does Frank finally send to Helene two years after she first requested it?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)