|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1949 - 1950.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Cecily's children enjoy most from Helene's Easter package?
(a) Chocolate candy.
(b) Raisins and eggs.
2. Whose diary does Helene request Frank send her to help her through the long winter evenings?
(a) Sam Pepys'.
(b) Anne Frank's.
3. What does Helene joke that the proprietors of Marks & Co. should inform the Church of England about?
(a) How badly they treat Jews.
(b) How many Christian relatives Helene has.
(c) How vulgar they are.
(d) How badly they translated the Latin Bible.
4. How does Helene feel about the first edition that Frank sends in 1950?
5. Which of the following in NOT one of the bibles Marks & Co. offered Helene in place of the Bible she requested?
(a) Latin Bible.
(b) Hebrew Bible.
(c) Latin New Testament.
(d) Greek New Testament.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Helene say she is in her first letter to Marks & Co.?
2. What is the long length of time that passes between letters from Marks & Co. in 1950?
3. What phrase from the Marks & Co.'s advertisement scares Helene?
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the Christian relatives Helene describes when explaining her views on the Latin Bible?
5. How much is Helene willing to spend on each book from Marks & Co.?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)