|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1949 - 1950.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marks & Co. specialize in?
(a) Out-of-print books.
(c) Latest edition bestsellers.
(d) Rare collectors' editions.
2. How long does it take Helene to get a reply from Marks & Co. to her first letter?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Six months.
3. How is the first letter Helene receives from Marks & Co. signed?
4. Helene is afraid the Easter Bunny will find that Frank has died of ____________.
5. What does Helene do when she received the first edition from Frank in 1950?
(a) She decides it is too expensive.
(b) She is disappointed in the quality.
(c) She gives it as a gift.
(d) She leaves it out on a table to look at all day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the first books that Helene receives from Marks & co. is she afraid to handle?
2. What is the complete name of the anthology Helene requests Frank send her in late 1950?
3. What does Helene do for a living?
4. What does Marks & Co. apologize to Helene for in the November 26, 1949 letter?
5. What does Cecily imagine Helene to look like?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)