|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1949 - 1950.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helene send in her Christmas package to Marks & Co?
(a) A six pound ham.
(b) Six steaks.
(c) Sweaters and scarves.
(d) A dozen eggs.
2. What is the long length of time that passes between letters from Marks & Co. in 1950?
(a) Eight months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Five months.
(d) Seven months.
3. Helene says that from where she sits, London is a lot closer than _____________.
(b) Times Square.
(c) Rockefeller Plaza.
(d) 17th Street.
4. What month and year does Helene start her correspondence with Marks & Co.?
(a) May, 1949.
(b) September, 1950.
(c) October, 1949.
(d) June, 1950.
5. Where does Helene think the first edition Frank sent her in 1950 belongs?
(a) The Library of Congress.
(b) The garbage.
(c) A library in an English estate.
(d) A museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. After receiving the Bibles, what book does Helene request next from Marks & Co.?
2. What type of place does Helene live in?
3. What does Helene do for a living?
4. Cecily invites Helene to stay with her parents where?
5. Which of the following in NOT one of the bibles Marks & Co. offered Helene in place of the Bible she requested?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)