|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1949 - 1950.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does Helene hope doesn't mean the same thing in England as it does in America?
(b) None is correct.
2. How many eggs per month are Londoners rationed per person in 1949?
3. How much is the first edition book Frank offers to send Helene in the fall of 1950?
4. Cecily invites Helene to stay with her parents where?
5. What anthology does Helene request Frank send her in late 1950?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the Christian relatives Helene describes when explaining her views on the Latin Bible?
2. Helene describes herself to Cecily as being about as smart looking as a________________.
3. Cecily Farr asks Helene to keep her letter a secret from whom?
4. What kind of books does Helene's friend Brian buy for a living?
5. Where did Helene's friend Brian go to get a money order to send to London?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)