|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1949 - 1950.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Frank sign his first letter to Helene with his full name instead of initials?
(a) March 1950.
(b) January 1950.
(c) December 1949.
(d) November 1949.
2. In what form would Marks & Co. prefer to receive payment from Helene?
(a) Postal money order.
(b) Personal check.
(c) Credit card.
3. What did Cecily's children enjoy most from Helene's Easter package?
(a) Raisins and eggs.
(c) Chocolate candy.
4. Cecily's first letter to Helene describes Frank as being ___________.
(a) An older gentleman.
(b) Quite nice looking.
5. How does Helene feel about the first edition that Frank sends in 1950?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose diary does Helene request Frank send her to help her through the long winter evenings?
2. What does Marks & Co. specialize in?
3. Frank thanks Helene for her Christmas package and assures her that the items are things that ________________.
4. Where did Helene's friend Brian go to get a money order to send to London?
5. Cecily sends Helene photos that show her husband is what?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)