|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1949 - 1950.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cecily Farr asks Helene to keep her letter a secret from whom?
(a) The rest of the staff.
(b) Mr. Cohen.
(c) Mr. Marks.
2. Which of the following in NOT one of the bibles Marks & Co. offered Helene in place of the Bible she requested?
(a) Hebrew Bible.
(b) Latin Bible.
(c) Greek New Testament.
(d) Latin New Testament.
3. What term does Helene hope doesn't mean the same thing in England as it does in America?
(c) None is correct.
4. What did Cecily's children enjoy most from Helene's Easter package?
(c) Chocolate candy.
(d) Raisins and eggs.
5. Where did Helene's friend Brian go to get a money order to send to London?
(a) 17th Street.
(b) Rockefeller Plaza.
(c) Times Square.
(d) 42nd Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marks & Co. apologize to Helene for in the November 26, 1949 letter?
2. Helene says that from where she sits, London is a lot closer than _____________.
3. How does Helene feel about the first edition that Frank sends in 1950?
4. Cecily's first letter to Helene describes Frank as being ___________.
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the Christian relatives Helene describes when explaining her views on the Latin Bible?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)