|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1949 - 1950.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is the first edition book Frank offers to send Helene in the fall of 1950?
2. Cecily sends Helene photos that show her husband is what?
(a) In France.
(b) In prison.
(c) In a wheelchair.
(d) In the RAF.
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the Christian relatives Helene describes when explaining her views on the Latin Bible?
(a) Catholic sister-in-law.
(b) Methodist sister-in-law.
(c) Presbyterian cousins.
(d) Baptist mother.
4. When does Frank sign his first letter to Helene with his full name instead of initials?
(a) January 1950.
(b) March 1950.
(c) November 1949.
(d) December 1949.
5. What street in London does Helene tell Cecily she is longing to walk down?
(a) Westminster Street.
(b) Buckingham Street.
(c) Wimpole Street.
(d) Berkeley Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of place does Helene live in?
2. Where does the professor teach who first got Helene interested in good literature?
3. Helene specifically says she does not want any love poems from whom?
4. What does Marks & Co. specialize in?
5. Cecily invites Helene to stay with her parents where?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)