|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1949 - 1950.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After receiving the Bibles, what book does Helene request next from Marks & Co.?
(a) Aesop's Tales.
(b) Imaginary Conversations.
(c) Alice in Wonderland.
(d) Greek Myths.
2. Helene specifically says she does not want any love poems from whom?
(a) Shakespeare or Wadsworth.
(b) Dickenson or Frost.
(c) Keats or Shelley.
(d) Wyatt or Jonson.
3. How is the first letter Helene receives from Marks & Co. signed?
4. When does Frank sign his first letter to Helene with his full name instead of initials?
(a) November 1949.
(b) December 1949.
(c) March 1950.
(d) January 1950.
5. What does Helene do for a living?
(a) Shop girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Helene say she is in her first letter to Marks & Co.?
2. Which of the following in NOT one of the bibles Marks & Co. offered Helene in place of the Bible she requested?
3. What street does Helene live on in New York City?
4. What is the long length of time that passes between letters from Marks & Co. in 1950?
5. How long does it take Helene to get a reply from Marks & Co. to her first letter?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)