|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What anthology does Helene request Frank send her in late 1950?
2. What kind of place does Maxine find to stay during her visit to London?
(d) Boarding house.
3. Where does the professor teach who first got Helene interested in good literature?
4. Where does Frank say Nora has been for several months when he writes Helene in March 1958?
5. Who made the gift the booksellers sent to Helene for Christmas 1951?
(a) Cecily's eighty year old grandmother.
(b) Frank's eighty year old mother.
(c) Frank's wife.
(d) Frank's eighty year old neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what company does Helene order the packages that she sends to Marks & Co.?
2. What is Frank's concern about the gift the booksellers sent to Helene for Christmas 1951?
3. Whose popular book of correspondence does Frank send to Helene in March 1960?
4. Why does Helene fear her library card will be revoked?
5. What book did Helene tell Frank she did NOT enjoy reading in her January 1956 letter?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)