|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Helene requests books on behalf of a friend to complete his set of ____________.
2. How much does Helene make as a script writer?
(a) $200 per week.
(b) $40 per week.
(c) $400 per week.
(d) $20 per week.
3. Helene's first American history dramatization is about the British occupation of where from 1776-1783?
(b) New Hampshire.
(c) Rhode Island.
(d) New York.
4. Frank sends Helene a modern version of ___________ in 1963.
(a) Canterbury Tales.
5. What does Helene send in her Coronation celebration package to Frank?
Short Answer Questions
1. After receiving the Bibles, what book does Helene request next from Marks & Co.?
2. What kind of books is Helene writing in 1964?
3. Helene says that from where she sits, London is a lot closer than _____________.
4. Helene says after she visits England, America will have to apologize for her _____________.
5. What does Nora wish they owned in her May 1958 letter to Helene?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)