|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helene spend her "England money" on in 1957?
2. Where does Frank's daughter Mary work in 1969?
(a) University hospital.
(b) London Airlines.
(c) University library.
(d) Marks & Co.
3. What street in London does Helene tell Cecily she is longing to walk down?
(a) Wimpole Street.
(b) Berkeley Street.
(c) Buckingham Street.
(d) Westminster Street.
4. What is the largest amount of cash Helene ever sends to Marks & Co. at one time?
5. Who says they will gladly put up Helene when she visits England if they are still alive?
(c) Mrs. Boulton.
(d) Mr. Marks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was Helene advanced to write her life story in 1961?
2. What had Helene discovered makes the perfect page cutter?
3. What impressed Helene about the gift book of poetry from Marks & Co.?
4. What does Frank finally send to Helene two years after she first requested it?
5. What kind of books is Helene writing in 1964?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)