|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would Helene have to shop for books in New York City if she didn't have Marks & Co. sending them to her door?
(a) 17th Street.
(b) Rockefeller Center.
(d) Times Square.
2. What happens to the TV series Helene writes scripts for?
(a) It moves to London.
(b) It is cancelled.
(c) It moves to Hollywood.
(d) She is fired.
3. How old is Bill Humphries' great-aunt who he lives with?
4. What company awards Helene the Grant-in-Aid money to write American history dramatizations?
5. Helene apologizes on behalf of America for letting England _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cecily invites Helene to stay with her parents where?
2. Cecily's first letter to Helene describes Frank as being ___________.
3. Helene requests books on behalf of a friend to complete his set of ____________.
4. How much was Helene advanced to write her life story in 1961?
5. Who does Frank report to Helene has been taken to live in a home in the spring of 1956?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)