|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Cecily's husband stationed in 1953?
(a) Staten Island.
(b) Canary Islands.
(c) Bahrein Island.
(d) Grenada Island.
2. How much Grant-in-Aid does Helene win to write American history dramatizations?
3. Helene gets a book of poems by ____________ for a Christmas gift in 1959?
(a) John Donne and Robert Browning.
(b) Robert Browning and William Blake.
(c) John Donne and William Blake.
(d) William Blake and William Shakespeare.
4. Cecily invites Helene to stay with her parents where?
5. What is the largest amount of cash Helene ever sends to Marks & Co. at one time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Helene ask Frank's family to pray for in the fall of 1955?
2. What month and year does Helene start her correspondence with Marks & Co.?
3. What does Nora wish they owned in her May 1958 letter to Helene?
4. What did Cecily's children enjoy most from Helene's Easter package?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Helene wants Maxine to write her about?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)