|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank sign off in most his letters to Helene?
(b) Yours faithfully.
(c) With highest regard.
2. What does Helene's English friend tell her the powdered eggs in England taste like?
(b) Real eggs.
3. What year was the Walton's Lives published that Frank sends to Helene in March 1952?
4. Where will Cecily and Doug's married housing be when it becomes available?
5. How is the first letter Helene receives from Marks & Co. signed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Helene expresses in 1963 that while she appreciates the latest book Frank sent, she doesn't like ___________.
2. Which of the following in NOT one of the bibles Marks & Co. offered Helene in place of the Bible she requested?
3. Helene is deeply disappointed to find __________ has been deleted from the Sermons she likes to read aloud.
4. Helene requests books on behalf of a friend to complete his set of ____________.
5. What month and year does Helene start her correspondence with Marks & Co.?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)