|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book did Helene tell Frank she did NOT enjoy reading in her January 1956 letter?
2. What was the name of the professor who first got Helene interested in books?
(a) Quentin Conch.
(c) Couch Quinery.
(d) Captain Quillen.
3. Who gives Helene permission to publish her correspondence with Frank?
4. How much is the first edition book Frank offers to send Helene in the fall of 1950?
5. Helene tells Maxine in her February 1952 letter that she may not have the __________ to visit Marks & Co. someday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Helene tell Frank she is terribly disappointed with in her October 1951 letter?
2. Who does Helene ask Frank's family to pray for in the fall of 1955?
3. Why does Helene spend her days wearing sweaters and wool slacks?
4. What kind of England does Helene dream of finding?
5. What is the name of Frank and Nora's oldest daughter?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)