|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1949 - 1950.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is the Volume II of the Works and Life of Sir Walter Savage Landor that is sent to Helene published?
2. Frank thanks Helene for her Christmas package and assures her that the items are things that ________________.
(a) Can only be found on the black market.
(b) The bosses enjoyed immensely.
(c) Remind him of a trip to America.
(d) Bring back childhood memories.
3. Which of the following in NOT one of the bibles Marks & Co. offered Helene in place of the Bible she requested?
(a) Latin Bible.
(b) Greek New Testament.
(c) Latin New Testament.
(d) Hebrew Bible.
4. Whose diary does Helene request Frank send her to help her through the long winter evenings?
(a) Anne Frank's.
(c) Sam Pepys'.
5. Cecily invites Helene to stay with her parents where?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of England does Helene dream of finding?
2. Where does the professor teach who first got Helene interested in good literature?
3. After receiving the Bibles, what book does Helene request next from Marks & Co.?
4. What is the complete name of the anthology Helene requests Frank send her in late 1950?
5. How does Helene feel about the first edition that Frank sends in 1950?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)