|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1949 - 1950.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What anthology does Helene request Frank send her in late 1950?
2. What month and year does Helene start her correspondence with Marks & Co.?
(a) May, 1949.
(b) June, 1950.
(c) September, 1950.
(d) October, 1949.
3. What does Cecily imagine Helene to look like?
(b) Very stylish.
(d) Young and sophisticated.
4. Which of the following in NOT one of the bibles Marks & Co. offered Helene in place of the Bible she requested?
(a) Hebrew Bible.
(b) Latin Bible.
(c) Latin New Testament.
(d) Greek New Testament.
5. In what form would Marks & Co. prefer to receive payment from Helene?
(b) Personal check.
(c) Credit card.
(d) Postal money order.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Helene think the first edition Frank sent her in 1950 belongs?
2. Where did Helene's friend Brian go to get a money order to send to London?
3. What term does Helene hope doesn't mean the same thing in England as it does in America?
4. Frank thanks Helene for her Christmas package and assures her that the items are things that ________________.
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the Christian relatives Helene describes when explaining her views on the Latin Bible?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)