|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1949 - 1950.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose diary does Helene request Frank send her to help her through the long winter evenings?
(b) Anne Frank's.
(c) Sam Pepys'.
2. What does Cecily imagine Helene to look like?
(a) Young and sophisticated.
(c) Very stylish.
3. What was the name of the professor who first got Helene interested in books?
(a) Quentin Conch.
(c) Captain Quillen.
(d) Couch Quinery.
4. Cecily invites Helene to stay with her parents where?
5. In what form would Marks & Co. prefer to receive payment from Helene?
(b) Personal check.
(c) Credit card.
(d) Postal money order.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of place does Helene live in?
2. Cecily sends Helene photos that show her husband is what?
3. What street in London does Helene tell Cecily she is longing to walk down?
4. What is the long length of time that passes between letters from Marks & Co. in 1950?
5. What does Helene do for a living?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)