|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1949 - 1950.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Helene to get a reply from Marks & Co. to her first letter?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Six months.
(d) Six weeks.
2. Where does the professor teach who first got Helene interested in good literature?
3. Helene says that from where she sits, London is a lot closer than _____________.
(a) Times Square.
(b) Rockefeller Plaza.
(c) 17th Street.
4. Where would Helene have to shop for books in New York City if she didn't have Marks & Co. sending them to her door?
(b) 17th Street.
(c) Times Square.
(d) Rockefeller Center.
5. In what form would Marks & Co. prefer to receive payment from Helene?
(a) Credit card.
(c) Postal money order.
(d) Personal check.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the complete name of the anthology Helene requests Frank send her in late 1950?
2. When does Frank sign his first letter to Helene with his full name instead of initials?
3. Why does Helene fear her library card will be revoked?
4. What type of place does Helene live in?
5. What does Helene send in her Christmas package to Marks & Co?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)