|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1951 - 1953.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What street does Helene live on in New York City?
(b) East 95th Street.
(c) West 42nd Street.
(d) Charing Cross Road.
2. What TV series is Helene writing for?
(a) Ellery Queen.
(b) Perry Mason.
(c) Hitchcock Presents.
(d) Petticoat Junction.
3. What did Helene send in her Christmas 1951 package to Marks & Co. along with two boxes of eggs?
(a) Rack of lamb.
(b) Tins of chocolate.
(c) Tins of tongue.
(d) Whole turkey.
4. Which of the following in NOT one of the bibles Marks & Co. offered Helene in place of the Bible she requested?
(a) Hebrew Bible.
(b) Latin New Testament.
(c) Latin Bible.
(d) Greek New Testament.
5. Maxine thought Marks & Co. had a ____________ smell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Helene describes herself to Cecily as being about as smart looking as a________________.
2. From what company does Helene order the packages that she sends to Marks & Co.?
3. What does Frank recommend Helene use to clean her Grolier Bible?
4. What year was the Walton's Lives published that Frank sends to Helene in March 1952?
5. What does Marks & Co. specialize in?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)