|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1951 - 1953.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Helene says after she visits England, America will have to apologize for her _____________.
2. Cruikshank, Rackham and Spy are all English ______________.
3. Who does Frank hope will be elected in his October 1951 letter to Helene?
(a) Margaret Thatcher.
(b) Neville Chamberlain.
(c) Winston Churchill.
(d) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
4. What does Helene relay to Maxine that her mother is sending her?
(d) Nestle bars.
5. What did Helene's salary get raised to in 1952?
(a) $250 per script.
(b) $350 per month.
(c) $250 per week.
(d) $300 per script.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the professor teach who first got Helene interested in good literature?
2. What is the consensus of the rest of the "inmates" at Marks & Co. on the vote Helene asked Frank to take?
3. What company sponsors the TV series Helene is writing for?
4. What dental work does Helene have to have done in the fall of 1952?
5. What type of place does Helene live in?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)