|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1951 - 1953.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much meat does Helene discover the Londoners are rationed per family in 1949?
(a) Two 4 ounce steaks per month.
(b) Three ounces per week.
(c) One chicken per month.
(d) Two ounces per week.
2. Whose diary does Helene request Frank send her to help her through the long winter evenings?
(b) Sam Pepys'.
(c) Anne Frank's.
3. What did Cecily's children enjoy most from Helene's Easter package?
(a) Raisins and eggs.
(c) Chocolate candy.
4. Helene tells Maxine in her February 1952 letter that she may not have the __________ to visit Marks & Co. someday.
5. What does Helene spill on one of the dollar bills she sends to England in November 1951?
(a) Red wine.
(d) Red nail polish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank finally send to Helene two years after she first requested it?
2. Helene apologizes on behalf of America for letting England _____________.
3. What does Helene love to find in secondhand books?
4. Which of the following employees of Marks & Co. was the first to write immediately to thank Helene for her 1951 Easter package?
5. How many employees are working at Marks & Co. in 1951?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)