|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many volumes are in the collection of Donne Sermons Helene wanted in March, 1960?
2. Helene requests books on behalf of a friend to complete his set of ____________.
3. What does Helene do for a living?
(a) Shop girl.
4. What kind of place does Maxine find to stay during her visit to London?
(d) Boarding house.
5. Whose memoirs does Frank send Helene in 1961, saying her credit is always good with Marks & Co.?
(a) Duke Wellington.
(b) Duke de Somerville.
(c) Duke de Saint-Simon.
(d) Duke of Normandy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Nora from?
2. Helene's friend Maxine visits London and thinks Marks & Co. is right out of __________________.
3. What day did Helene receive the gift book of poetry from Marks & Co.?
4. How much meat does Helene discover the Londoners are rationed per family in 1949?
5. What company awards Helene the Grant-in-Aid money to write American history dramatizations?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)