|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frank thanks Helene for her Christmas package and assures her that the items are things that ________________.
(a) Can only be found on the black market.
(b) The bosses enjoyed immensely.
(c) Bring back childhood memories.
(d) Remind him of a trip to America.
2. What company sponsors the TV series Helene is writing for?
(a) Bayuk Cigars.
(b) Bazooka Bubblegum.
(c) Pall Mall Cigarettes.
(d) Peter Pan Peanut Butter.
3. Helene tells Frank in 1963 that she is a great lover of what?
(a) I-was-there books.
(b) Tell-all books.
(c) Scandal books.
(d) Love stories.
4. In her January 1956 letter Helene tells Frank she is saving her money to come to England when?
(a) Next fall.
(b) Next summer.
(c) For Easter.
(d) For Christmas.
5. What had Helene discovered makes the perfect page cutter?
(a) Ivory steak knife.
(b) Silver nail scissors.
(c) Gold butter knife.
(d) Pearl handled fruit knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Helene describes herself to Cecily as being about as smart looking as a________________.
2. Cecily invites Helene to stay with her parents where?
3. What does Helene send in her Coronation celebration package to Frank?
4. What first edition book does Frank offer to send Helene in the fall of 1950?
5. Where does Frank's daughter Mary work in 1969?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)