|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Helene wonders if Frank's last name is ___________.
2. Helene tells Maxine in her February 1952 letter that she may not have the __________ to visit Marks & Co. someday.
3. Who does Frank report visited Marks & Co. in May 1957?
(b) Brian and Kay.
(c) Ginny and Ed.
4. Where does Helene think the first edition Frank sent her in 1950 belongs?
(a) A library in an English estate.
(b) A museum.
(c) The Library of Congress.
(d) The garbage.
5. After receiving the Bibles, what book does Helene request next from Marks & Co.?
(a) Alice in Wonderland.
(b) Aesop's Tales.
(c) Imaginary Conversations.
(d) Greek Myths.
Short Answer Questions
1. What novel does Helene finally read and love?
2. How many eggs per month are Londoners rationed per person in 1949?
3. What does Frank send to Helene for the first time in 1955?
4. Where had Frank been to buy books in the spring of 1951?
5. Helene apologizes on behalf of America for letting England _____________.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)