|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Frank tell Helene in a 1964 letter that he hasn't heard from in a number of years?
2. Helene says that from where she sits, London is a lot closer than _____________.
(a) Rockefeller Plaza.
(c) 17th Street.
(d) Times Square.
3. What famous Englishman does Helene write a Hallmark Hall of Fame script about?
(a) John Donne.
(b) Sam Pepys.
(c) King Henry.
(d) Prince Phillip.
4. Whose diary does Helene request Frank send her to help her through the long winter evenings?
(a) Sam Pepys'.
(b) Anne Frank's.
5. Who does Frank report to Helene has been taken to live in a home in the spring of 1956?
(a) Mrs. Boulton.
(b) George Martin.
(c) Cecily Farr.
(d) Bill Humphries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill Humphries do for Marks & Co.?
2. Whose memoirs does Frank send Helene in 1961, saying her credit is always good with Marks & Co.?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the "hordes of tourists" who Frank says have diminished Marks &Co. books supplies in the summer of 1969?
4. What is the consensus of the rest of the "inmates" at Marks & Co. on the vote Helene asked Frank to take?
5. What does Helene tell Frank she does with the books she no longer wants?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)