|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is the Volume II of the Works and Life of Sir Walter Savage Landor that is sent to Helene published?
2. What does Helene love to find in secondhand books?
(b) Love letters.
(d) Grocery lists.
3. Whose memoirs does Frank send Helene in 1961, saying her credit is always good with Marks & Co.?
(a) Duke de Somerville.
(b) Duke de Saint-Simon.
(c) Duke of Normandy.
(d) Duke Wellington.
4. Where is Cecily's husband stationed in 1953?
(a) Staten Island.
(b) Grenada Island.
(c) Canary Islands.
(d) Bahrein Island.
5. What type of essays does Frank let Helene know he is sending her in February 1951?
(c) Eighteenth Century.
(d) Seventeenth Century.
Short Answer Questions
1. What books did Helene want to find for her young friend's birthday in 1969?
2. How is the first letter Helene receives from Marks & Co. signed?
3. What month and year does Helene start her correspondence with Marks & Co.?
4. Frank thanks Helene for her Christmas package and assures her that the items are things that ________________.
5. What day did Helene receive the gift book of poetry from Marks & Co.?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)