|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helene threaten to do with the ripped pages of the book she is terribly disappointed by in her October 1951 letter?
(a) Mail them to Frank.
(b) Paper her walls.
(c) Burn them.
(d) Wrap things in them.
2. Which of the following will NOT be in the nightmares Helene jokes she will have after reading the Giant Modern Library book?
3. Who is Helene informed died just before Frank's death?
(c) Mr. Cohen.
(d) Mr. Marks.
4. Who did M. De Tocqueville predict would run the world?
5. Who helps Helene translate British pounds into American dollars?
(a) Her British neighbor.
(b) Her niece's boyfriend.
(c) Her British niece.
(d) Her neighbor's boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helene do for a living?
2. What does Helene call Frank in her February 9, 1952 letter?
3. What does Bill Humphries offer to Helene in his April 1951 letter?
4. Where is Nora from?
5. What had Helene discovered makes the perfect page cutter?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)