|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the complete name of the anthology Helene requests Frank send her in late 1950?
(a) The Pilgrim's Way.
(b) The Penguin's Path.
(c) The Parish Guild.
(d) The Complete works of Q.
2. In her January 1956 letter Helene tells Frank she is saving her money to come to England when?
(a) Next summer.
(b) For Easter.
(c) Next fall.
(d) For Christmas.
3. What does Helene spend her "England money" on in 1957?
4. How old is Bill Humphries' great-aunt who he lives with?
5. How much was Helene advanced to write her life story in 1961?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Helene wants Maxine to write her about?
2. Helene tells Maxine in her February 1952 letter that she may not have the __________ to visit Marks & Co. someday.
3. What is the consensus of the rest of the "inmates" at Marks & Co. on the vote Helene asked Frank to take?
4. Cecily's letter says that Mr. Martin thinks Helene has _____________.
5. What does Helene send in her Easter package of 1951?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)