|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which state does Jill's funeral take place?
2. Where does Boxer begin her search to learn about Jill's relationship to the case?
3. Who/What seems to be the connection between Jill and August Spies?
4. Tampering with a water system may be considered to be which of the following?
5. Boxer attempts to take down Danko but is hit by which of the following?
Essay Topic 1
Michelle, the Lightowers' nanny, kidnaps their six-month-old baby. What was the reason for Michelle's action? Do you think it was to protect the baby or was it for some other reason? How did Malcolm feel about the baby? What was Michelle's plan? What happened to the baby? Where was it found? What would you have done if you were Michelle? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Cindy is a part of the Women's Murder Club and also a friend to Lindsay, Claire, and Jill. Cindy is also a reporter. How does Cindy separate her friendships and work? Is it possible that one does not interfere with the other? What might happen if Cindy prints news before Boxer wants it to be released to the public? Could the work interfere with Boxer's work as well as the relationship? How would you handle the situation? Do you think the friendship will survive? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Professor Lemouz claims that protests often turn violent for more than one reason. What are the reasons? Are the reasons valid? Do you agree or disagree with Lemouz? Give examples of peaceful and violent protests. Which are more successful? Does location play a part in the success or failure of a protest? Explain.
This section contains 1,497 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)