|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Molinari make the request?
2. Where do the women of the Murder Club spend the night?
3. In which state does Jill's funeral take place?
4. What is the heart of Danko's philosophy?
5. Which of the characters was the bombing victim connected to regarding his own death?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do agents gather to try and locate one of the radicals? Who is in attendance?
2. Although Lemouz offers little to no help to the police he does discuss an old incident. What is the incident? How does it relate?
3. The story turns to one of the newer radicals mentioned in the story. Who is the radical and where does he place the next bomb?
4. Cindy interrupts the teasing in the bullpen by informing Boxer of what news?
5. Who is inside the house? What is the result of the capture?
6. What interesting piece of information does Molinari share with Boxer regarding the Rincon explosion?
7. What is about to happen at the G-8 Summit? What information may save the day?
8. Boxer leaves the command center as soon as she receives the news that there has been another explosion. What item is found and how it is identified?
9. Danko visits Malcolm to talk about the cause. What do the men discuss? What is Danko's motto?
10. Cindy calls to tell Boxer about another email received from August Spies. What does the email say? Who is involved?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Jill is having difficulty with her overbearing husband and often hides out at the office so she does not have to go home. Discuss Jill's situation. Is it surprising that someone like Jill can be the victim of domestic abuse? Explain. What would you do in Jill's shoes? How does Lindsay react to the husband's behavior? Do you think Lindsay was out of line when she talked to the man? What would you do in that situation? What was the husband's reaction? Do you think he would have changed his behavior if Jill had lived? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
While showering away the grime from the fire, Boxer thinks about re-entering the dating world. What is the root of Boxer's hesitation? What might cause Boxer to avoid dating? Is it difficult for someone to date a person that works in law enforcement? Why? What do you think happened to Boxer's last relationship? Was there anyone to blame? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Homeland Security Deputy Director Joe Molinari and Chief Anthony Tracchio have similar jobs in that they are both in charge yet have bosses to answer to in regards to the murder cases in San Francisco and Portland. Compare and contrast the working style of the two men. Which has more freedom? Which has more authority in the investigation? How does each man relate to Boxer during the investigation?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)