|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Danko work?
2. What adjective is used to describe the weather at the murder scene?
3. Who is inside the house at the chosen address?
4. What is Malcolm's real name?
5. What is Charles Danko's profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. Boxer begins to make links between former victims and the Danko case. Who is connected? Where is the person located?
2. The Berkley cops call Boxer with some information regarding the radicals. What is the news?
3. What is Boxer's reaction to the phone conversation she has with Jill?
4. What news does Boxer receive on her way back to San Francisco? Who delivers the news?
5. What is happening while Boxer makes her way to the Summit? What is Boxer's biggest problem at this time?
6. Who shoots the Vice President? Where does the woman work?
7. Where do Boxer and Claire begin the search for Jill? What do they find?
8. While the agents face off with Hardaway, what is Danko doing in the city? What are Danko's thoughts?
9. Danko visits Malcolm to talk about the cause. What do the men discuss? What is Danko's motto?
10. Boxer and Molinari plan to have dinner together at Boxer's house. What interrupts the evening?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the role of Joe Molinari in the murder case. Who is Molinari? For what agency does Molinari work? What is his job position? How does Molinari become involved in the investigation? How does his involvement affect Boxer's case? Can the two work together and achieve positive results? Is there an issue between local law enforcement and the feds in regards to this case? How does Molinari feel about Boxer on a professional level? How does Boxer feel about Molinari? Do you think it is wise for the couple to get involved while on the case? Do you think it is wise to be involved at all? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Cindy gives Boxer information about Berkley. What is Cindy's connection to Berkley? Who is Professor Lemouz? How does Cindy know the professor? Why is Lemouz a good person to interview? What is Boxer's opinion of Lemouz? Is the opinion correct? What is Lemouz's role in the story? How important is Lemouz in regards to the killings? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Cindy receives an e-mail regarding another August Spies attack. What were the details of the attack? What/who was found? Who was the victim? How do Lindsay, Claire and Cindy react to the scene? How would you react? What is their initial impression? Do you agree? Why was that particular victim chosen? Was the reason for the death made clear? Explain Boxer's next step.
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)