|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is quickly changed at the house after a conflict?
2. What does the email say about the murder in Portland?
3. Where do the women of the Murder Club spend the night?
4. Who was killed by the latest bomb at the shopping center?
5. Where do agents gather to attempt to form a speedy and effective plan to combat the terrorists?
Essay Topic 1
Ricin poisoning is used throughout the story. What is Ricin? How is it obtained? How does one use Ricin to poison someone? Is there an antidote? What are the symptoms of and treatments for Ricin poisoning? How does Claire know the poison used is rRcin? Does the type of poison give any clues to the case? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
The story talks a lot about radicals. What are radicals? Who are they? Why are the radicals referred to as "weathermen" by Molinari? Is there a special meaning to the name August Spies? Is there any relation between the radicals and the KGB? Explain. Also explain the history of the KGB in Russia and America. Has the presence of the KGB and/or radicals changed since the end of the Cold War? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
When Boxer learns about Jill's disappearance, she feels guilty. Why? Is Lindsay responsible for the disappearance? Is there a way Lindsay could have prevented it? Explain. What do you think really happened? Could there have been some way to prevent Jill's death? Why was Jill killed? Explain.
This section contains 1,493 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)