|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Danko and Malcolm discuss what upcoming event?
2. What is the name of the man involved in executing the next attack?
3. What does Lemouz do when confronted by police?
4. Jacobi calls Boxer to say that another death has been connected to the new lead. Whose death was connected?
5. When was the riot held?
Short Essay Questions
1. Boxer begins to make links between former victims and the Danko case. Who is connected? Where is the person located?
2. Who is inside the house? What is the result of the capture?
3. What does Malcolm do in regards to Michelle? What object is involved?
4. What interesting piece of information does Molinari share with Boxer regarding the Rincon explosion?
5. Chapter 78 opens in a hidden command center within the city of San Francisco. What are the agents attempting to do? What is the final decision on the action?
6. What is happening while Boxer makes her way to the Summit? What is Boxer's biggest problem at this time?
7. What incident is thought to be tied to the August Spies case? What happens?
8. What happens when Boxer finally catches up to Danko?
9. Cindy calls to tell Boxer about another email received from August Spies. What does the email say? Who is involved?
10. The Berkley cops call Boxer with some information regarding the radicals. What is the news?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
When Boxer learns about Jill's disappearance, she feels guilty. Why? Is Lindsay responsible for the disappearance? Is there a way Lindsay could have prevented it? Explain. What do you think really happened? Could there have been some way to prevent Jill's death? Why was Jill killed? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the link between the Dankos and the case. Why does Boxer question the eldest Danko? What does Boxer learn during the interview? Which members of the Danko family have survived? Explain the former case, Charles Danko's alleged death and relationship to the murder investigation. Is dad telling the truth?What does Boxer uncover? How? Is Charles Danko responsible for the murders? If so, did Danko work alone or did he have help? How does Jill relate to the Dankos? What happens next?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the pros and cons of the relationship between Joe and Lindsay. Is the relationship a good idea? Explain. How might the relationship affect their work on the current case? How might it affect future cases? Is there any way that the relationship could work? How would they handle the bi-coastal situation?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)