|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Danko supplies Boxer with what information regarding his son?
2. What is the name of the shopping center visited by Robert?
3. Which form of action will work well but will take too long to put into effect?
4. Who gets shot during the chaos?
5. What is the name of the person who fired the gun?
Short Essay Questions
1. What news does Boxer receive on her way back to San Francisco? Who delivers the news?
2. What is about to happen at the G-8 Summit? What information may save the day?
3. While the agents face off with Hardaway, what is Danko doing in the city? What are Danko's thoughts?
4. The Berkley cops call Boxer with some information regarding the radicals. What is the news?
5. Boxer and Molinari plan to have dinner together at Boxer's house. What interrupts the evening?
6. What conversation takes place when Boxer and Molinari leave Tracchio's office?
7. Where do Boxer and Claire begin the search for Jill? What do they find?
8. Cindy interrupts the teasing in the bullpen by informing Boxer of what news?
9. What happens when Boxer finally catches up to Danko?
10. Chapter 78 opens in a hidden command center within the city of San Francisco. What are the agents attempting to do? What is the final decision on the action?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Lindsay, Cindy, Jill and Claire are the Women's Murder Club. Each woman brings something unique to the table. Compare and contrast the four women and their roles in the club.
Essay Topic 2
While showering away the grime from the fire, Boxer thinks about re-entering the dating world. What is the root of Boxer's hesitation? What might cause Boxer to avoid dating? Is it difficult for someone to date a person that works in law enforcement? Why? What do you think happened to Boxer's last relationship? Was there anyone to blame? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Ricin poisoning is used throughout the story. What is Ricin? How is it obtained? How does one use Ricin to poison someone? Is there an antidote? What are the symptoms of and treatments for Ricin poisoning? How does Claire know the poison used is rRcin? Does the type of poison give any clues to the case? Explain.
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)