|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to be missing from the crime scene?
2. What is Boxer's rank on the police force?
3. What happened to Boxer's previous boyfriend?
4. The tip involves which of the following characters?
5. In which state is this major metropolitan city?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Malcolm doing at the time? How does it affect Michelle?
2. What is the decision made regarding Boxer and Molinari's blossoming relationship as Molinari leaves to go back to Washington?
3. Who does Boxer interview regarding Michelle's whereabouts? Who gives Boxer an address?
4. What is the outcome of the shooting at the Summit? What happens to Boxer?
5. What is the main topic discussed when the Women's Murder Club gets together for dinner? What is the resolution to the problem?
6. How does Boxer respond when the townhouse she is admiring explodes?
7. What is about to happen at the G-8 Summit? What information may save the day?
8. Although Lemouz offers little to no help to the police he does discuss an old incident. What is the incident? How does it relate?
9. What happens when Boxer finally catches up to Danko?
10. Boxer leaves the command center as soon as she receives the news that there has been another explosion. What item is found and how it is identified?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the link between the Dankos and the case. Why does Boxer question the eldest Danko? What does Boxer learn during the interview? Which members of the Danko family have survived? Explain the former case, Charles Danko's alleged death and relationship to the murder investigation. Is dad telling the truth?What does Boxer uncover? How? Is Charles Danko responsible for the murders? If so, did Danko work alone or did he have help? How does Jill relate to the Dankos? What happens next?
Essay Topic 2
Professor Lemouz claims that protests often turn violent for more than one reason. What are the reasons? Are the reasons valid? Do you agree or disagree with Lemouz? Give examples of peaceful and violent protests. Which are more successful? Does location play a part in the success or failure of a protest? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Boxer is a homicide detective that also bears the rank of lieutenant. Explain why it might be improper for the other detectives, like Jacobi and Cappy, to tease Boxer about her personal life. What is the hierarchy of the department of homicide detectives? What type of punishment might be given for insubordination? Why isn't Boxer offended by the remarks?
This section contains 1,898 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)