Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 51-58)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. The tip involves which of the following characters?
2. Where do the members supposedly come from?
3. Where does Jill work?
4. What is the name Molinari uses to describe old radicals?
5. What problem is there between Jill and the other person(s)?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What information does Boxer receive when she returns to the police station? Who delivers the news?
2. Chapter 41 focuses on which character? What is surprising about...
This section contains 946 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)