|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the characters seems to be missing?
2. Where does Boxer begin her search to learn about Jill's relationship to the case?
(b) Jill's house.
(c) Newspaper archives.
(d) Law office.
3. Which character is visited by Danko in this section?
4. Jacobi calls Boxer to say that another death has been connected to the new lead. Whose death was connected?
5. Where does Claire believe Jill went?
(a) Out of town.
(b) Parents' home.
(d) Husband's hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the women of the Murder Club spend the night?
2. What does the email say about the murder in Portland?
3. What is the surname of the man being interviewed by Boxer?
4. What is the name of the establishment?
5. What supposedly harmless item does Danko carry into the crowd?
Short Essay Questions
1. What interesting piece of information does Molinari share with Boxer regarding the Rincon explosion?
2. Danko visits Malcolm to talk about the cause. What do the men discuss? What is Danko's motto?
3. What is happening while Boxer makes her way to the Summit? What is Boxer's biggest problem at this time?
4. What happens when Boxer first goes after Danko?
5. Where do agents gather to try and locate one of the radicals? Who is in attendance?
6. What conversation takes place when Boxer and Molinari leave Tracchio's office?
7. Chapter 78 opens in a hidden command center within the city of San Francisco. What are the agents attempting to do? What is the final decision on the action?
8. What information does the man have to give to Boxer and Molinari? Is it helpful?
9. What incident is thought to be tied to the August Spies case? What happens?
10. Boxer begins to make links between former victims and the Danko case. Who is connected? Where is the person located?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)