|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What supposedly harmless item does Danko carry into the crowd?
(b) Water pistol.
(d) Buck knife.
2. Who takes extra time to create a formal meal at home?
3. What is the name of the place where the meeting is scheduled to take place?
(a) Giants Stadium.
(b) Castro Theater.
(c) Palace of the Legion of Honor.
(d) Capital building.
4. Cindy rallies the women after receiving which of the following?
(a) Flash of intuition.
(b) Call from Jill.
(d) Anonymous tip.
5. Who is inside the house at the chosen address?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is contacted with the hopes of finding out about the missing character's whereabouts?
2. Which form of action will work well but will take too long to put into effect?
3. What was the name of the prominent figure that was killed during the massacre?
4. What was the occupation of Jill's father?
5. What item does Malcolm take away from Michelle?
Short Essay Questions
1. Although Lemouz offers little to no help to the police he does discuss an old incident. What is the incident? How does it relate?
2. What happens when Boxer first goes after Danko?
3. Cindy interrupts the teasing in the bullpen by informing Boxer of what news?
4. What news does Boxer receive on her way back to San Francisco? Who delivers the news?
5. What interesting piece of information does Molinari share with Boxer regarding the Rincon explosion?
6. The story turns to one of the newer radicals mentioned in the story. Who is the radical and where does he place the next bomb?
7. Where do agents gather to try and locate one of the radicals? Who is in attendance?
8. What incident is thought to be tied to the August Spies case? What happens?
9. Chapter 78 opens in a hidden command center within the city of San Francisco. What are the agents attempting to do? What is the final decision on the action?
10. Who shoots the Vice President? Where does the woman work?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)