|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is visited by Danko in this section?
2. What was determined as being the cause of Jill's death?
(b) Knife wound.
(d) Car accident.
3. Which of the following most accurately describes how Cindy feels about the emails?
4. Boxer receives ribbing from her co-workers regarding which of the following?
(a) Private jet.
(b) Phone conversation.
(c) Photo in the newspaper.
(d) New hairdo.
5. What unusual thing does Jill do that alarms Claire?
(a) Misses court.
(b) Refuses to take phone calls.
(c) Goes into a rage.
(d) Won't leave her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the women of the Murder Club spend the night?
2. A group of federal agents gathers outside the address of which character?
3. What item belonging to the missing person is found?
4. To what city does Boxer travel to interview the man?
5. What was the occupation of Jill's father?
Short Essay Questions
1. The story turns to one of the newer radicals mentioned in the story. Who is the radical and where does he place the next bomb?
2. Boxer leaves the command center as soon as she receives the news that there has been another explosion. What item is found and how it is identified?
3. What incident takes place at Jill's home in Chapter 52?
4. While the agents face off with Hardaway, what is Danko doing in the city? What are Danko's thoughts?
5. Where do Boxer and Claire begin the search for Jill? What do they find?
6. Who is inside the house? What is the result of the capture?
7. Where do agents gather to try and locate one of the radicals? Who is in attendance?
8. Who shoots the Vice President? Where does the woman work?
9. Cindy interrupts the teasing in the bullpen by informing Boxer of what news?
10. What is Boxer's reaction to the phone conversation she has with Jill?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)