|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the establishment?
(b) Cyber Scene.
(d) Holiday Inn.
2. What is the name of the place where the meeting is scheduled to take place?
(a) Giants Stadium.
(b) Castro Theater.
(c) Palace of the Legion of Honor.
(d) Capital building.
3. What was the occupation of Jill's father?
4. Where did Cindy meet Michelle?
(c) Coffee shop.
5. What is Charles Danko's profession?
(d) Bomb technician.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the riot held?
2. Who is set to make a speech at an important event in San Francisco?
3. What adjective best describes the intention regarding the character's capture?
4. The case of the contaminated water takes place in which location?
5. What item belonging to the missing person is found?
Short Essay Questions
1. Cindy calls to tell Boxer about another email received from August Spies. What does the email say? Who is involved?
2. What incident takes place at Jill's home in Chapter 52?
3. What does Malcolm do in regards to Michelle? What object is involved?
4. What news does Boxer receive on her way back to San Francisco? Who delivers the news?
5. Chapter 78 opens in a hidden command center within the city of San Francisco. What are the agents attempting to do? What is the final decision on the action?
6. What interesting piece of information does Molinari share with Boxer regarding the Rincon explosion?
7. While the agents face off with Hardaway, what is Danko doing in the city? What are Danko's thoughts?
8. What conversation takes place when Boxer and Molinari leave Tracchio's office?
9. The story turns to one of the newer radicals mentioned in the story. Who is the radical and where does he place the next bomb?
10. What is Boxer's reaction to the phone conversation she has with Jill?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)