|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cindy rallies the women after receiving which of the following?
(a) Flash of intuition.
(b) Call from Jill.
(c) Anonymous tip.
2. Who goes along with Boxer to interview the father of the alleged murderer?
3. Where does Claire believe Jill went?
(a) Husband's hotel.
(c) Parents' home.
(d) Out of town.
4. What initials are found engraved onto the briefcase?
5. Which of the characters seems to be missing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who contacts Boxer regarding Michelle's whereabouts?
2. What adjective best describes the intention regarding the character's capture?
3. Danko and Malcolm discuss what upcoming event?
4. Where does Danko work?
5. How does the standoff at the house end?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Boxer finally catches up to Danko?
2. The story turns to one of the newer radicals mentioned in the story. Who is the radical and where does he place the next bomb?
3. While the agents face off with Hardaway, what is Danko doing in the city? What are Danko's thoughts?
4. What incident takes place at Jill's home in Chapter 52?
5. What is about to happen at the G-8 Summit? What information may save the day?
6. Where do agents gather to try and locate one of the radicals? Who is in attendance?
7. What incident is thought to be tied to the August Spies case? What happens?
8. Boxer and Molinari plan to have dinner together at Boxer's house. What interrupts the evening?
9. Danko visits Malcolm to talk about the cause. What do the men discuss? What is Danko's motto?
10. What information does the man have to give to Boxer and Molinari? Is it helpful?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)