|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the place where the meeting is scheduled to take place?
(a) Capital building.
(b) Palace of the Legion of Honor.
(c) Giants Stadium.
(d) Castro Theater.
2. What sound is heard while Boxer and Danko fight?
(a) Police instructions.
(c) Evacuation signal.
3. What is Cindy's opinion about the writer of the emails?
4. What item of Michelle's does Cindy admire?
5. Where do agents gather to attempt to form a speedy and effective plan to combat the terrorists?
(a) Field office.
(b) Command center.
(d) Tracchio's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which form of action will work well but will take too long to put into effect?
2. To what city does Boxer travel to interview the man?
3. What is the name Molinari uses to describe old radicals?
4. Who takes extra time to create a formal meal at home?
5. What is the name of the man's other son?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is about to happen at the G-8 Summit? What information may save the day?
2. Chapter 78 opens in a hidden command center within the city of San Francisco. What are the agents attempting to do? What is the final decision on the action?
3. The Berkley cops call Boxer with some information regarding the radicals. What is the news?
4. Cindy interrupts the teasing in the bullpen by informing Boxer of what news?
5. What is happening while Boxer makes her way to the Summit? What is Boxer's biggest problem at this time?
6. What does Malcolm do in regards to Michelle? What object is involved?
7. While the agents face off with Hardaway, what is Danko doing in the city? What are Danko's thoughts?
8. What interesting piece of information does Molinari share with Boxer regarding the Rincon explosion?
9. Although Lemouz offers little to no help to the police he does discuss an old incident. What is the incident? How does it relate?
10. Boxer leaves the command center as soon as she receives the news that there has been another explosion. What item is found and how it is identified?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)