|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cindy's opinion about the writer of the emails?
2. What supposedly harmless item does Danko carry into the crowd?
(b) Buck knife.
(d) Water pistol.
3. Who signs the email this time?
(a) Ricin killer.
(c) Down with Capitalism.
(d) August Spies.
4. Boxer and others are unable to stop which of the following from taking place?
(c) Bridge collapse.
5. What initials are found engraved onto the briefcase?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Danko supplies Boxer with what information regarding his son?
2. Which character receives a second email from the killers?
3. Who goes along with Boxer to interview the father of the alleged murderer?
4. Who contacts Boxer regarding Michelle's whereabouts?
5. What is the name of the place where the meeting is scheduled to take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What conversation takes place when Boxer and Molinari leave Tracchio's office?
2. What incident is thought to be tied to the August Spies case? What happens?
3. Cindy interrupts the teasing in the bullpen by informing Boxer of what news?
4. What happens when Boxer first goes after Danko?
5. Chapter 59 reverts to Cindy at the newspaper office. What are Cindy's feelings about the case?
6. What is happening while Boxer makes her way to the Summit? What is Boxer's biggest problem at this time?
7. What incident takes place at Jill's home in Chapter 52?
8. Who is inside the house? What is the result of the capture?
9. Boxer leaves the command center as soon as she receives the news that there has been another explosion. What item is found and how it is identified?
10. What interesting piece of information does Molinari share with Boxer regarding the Rincon explosion?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)