|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which state does Jill's funeral take place?
2. Where does Boxer begin her search to learn about Jill's relationship to the case?
(a) Jill's house.
(b) Law office.
(d) Newspaper archives.
3. Who/What seems to be the connection between Jill and August Spies?
(a) Jill's father.
(b) Previous case of Jill's.
(c) Jill's husband.
(d) College rally.
4. Tampering with a water system may be considered to be which of the following?
(a) Mean spirited.
5. Boxer attempts to take down Danko but is hit by which of the following?
(a) Ricin spray.
(b) Panicking crowd.
(c) Danko's body guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was determined as being the cause of Jill's death?
2. Where does Boxer first spot Danko?
3. Where does Danko work?
4. What was inside the briefcase?
5. Where do agents gather to attempt to form a speedy and effective plan to combat the terrorists?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)