|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surname of the man being interviewed by Boxer?
2. Tampering with a water system may be considered to be which of the following?
(d) Mean spirited.
3. How does the standoff at the house end?
(d) SWAT team.
4. What item belonging to the missing person is found?
5. Who was killed by the latest bomb at the shopping center?
(a) Police chief.
(c) Federal agent.
(d) Store owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the occupation of Jill's father?
2. What supposedly harmless item does Danko carry into the crowd?
3. Where did Cindy meet Michelle?
4. A group of federal agents gathers outside the address of which character?
5. Danko and Malcolm discuss what upcoming event?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is about to happen at the G-8 Summit? What information may save the day?
2. Boxer and Molinari plan to have dinner together at Boxer's house. What interrupts the evening?
3. What does Malcolm do in regards to Michelle? What object is involved?
4. What incident takes place at Jill's home in Chapter 52?
5. What happens when Boxer finally catches up to Danko?
6. Who shoots the Vice President? Where does the woman work?
7. What is Boxer's reaction to the phone conversation she has with Jill?
8. Danko visits Malcolm to talk about the cause. What do the men discuss? What is Danko's motto?
9. Where do agents gather to try and locate one of the radicals? Who is in attendance?
10. What conversation takes place when Boxer and Molinari leave Tracchio's office?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)