|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do agents gather to attempt to form a speedy and effective plan to combat the terrorists?
(a) Tracchio's office.
(b) Command center.
(c) Field office.
2. What initials are found engraved onto the briefcase?
3. Where does Boxer begin her search to learn about Jill's relationship to the case?
(a) Jill's house.
(b) Newspaper archives.
(d) Law office.
4. Which of the characters seems to be missing?
5. Where did Cindy meet Michelle?
(b) Coffee shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which adjective best describes Boxer's feelings about the situation?
2. Who was killed by the latest bomb at the shopping center?
3. What is the name of the person who fired the gun?
4. Who is set to make a speech at an important event in San Francisco?
5. What item is quickly changed at the house after a conflict?
Short Essay Questions
1. Danko visits Malcolm to talk about the cause. What do the men discuss? What is Danko's motto?
2. What is Boxer's reaction to the phone conversation she has with Jill?
3. What incident is thought to be tied to the August Spies case? What happens?
4. What happens when Boxer first goes after Danko?
5. What incident takes place at Jill's home in Chapter 52?
6. Boxer leaves the command center as soon as she receives the news that there has been another explosion. What item is found and how it is identified?
7. Although Lemouz offers little to no help to the police he does discuss an old incident. What is the incident? How does it relate?
8. While the agents face off with Hardaway, what is Danko doing in the city? What are Danko's thoughts?
9. Where do Boxer and Claire begin the search for Jill? What do they find?
10. Who is inside the house? What is the result of the capture?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)