|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is found that may help Boxer make the connection to August Spies?
(a) Financial statement.
(b) Unopened email.
(c) Newspaper article.
(d) Jill's journal.
2. Who was killed by the latest bomb at the shopping center?
(a) Police chief.
(b) Federal agent.
(c) Store owner.
3. Tampering with a water system may be considered to be which of the following?
(b) Mean spirited.
4. Which of the characters seems to be missing?
5. What is the name of the shopping center visited by Robert?
(a) San Francisco strip mall.
(b) Bayside Mall.
(d) Rincon Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which state does Jill's funeral take place?
2. What is the heart of Danko's philosophy?
3. What is the name Molinari uses to describe old radicals?
4. Who is the next victim to be found?
5. What is Charles Danko's profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. The Berkley cops call Boxer with some information regarding the radicals. What is the news?
2. Boxer begins to make links between former victims and the Danko case. Who is connected? Where is the person located?
3. What incident takes place at Jill's home in Chapter 52?
4. Cindy interrupts the teasing in the bullpen by informing Boxer of what news?
5. The story turns to one of the newer radicals mentioned in the story. Who is the radical and where does he place the next bomb?
6. What news does Boxer receive on her way back to San Francisco? Who delivers the news?
7. What incident is thought to be tied to the August Spies case? What happens?
8. What interesting piece of information does Molinari share with Boxer regarding the Rincon explosion?
9. Chapter 59 reverts to Cindy at the newspaper office. What are Cindy's feelings about the case?
10. Chapter 78 opens in a hidden command center within the city of San Francisco. What are the agents attempting to do? What is the final decision on the action?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)