|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Boxer attempts to take down Danko but is hit by which of the following?
(a) Ricin spray.
(c) Panicking crowd.
(d) Danko's body guard.
2. What is the name of the man's other son?
3. Which of the characters was the bombing victim connected to regarding his own death?
4. Where does Boxer first spot Danko?
(a) Near the locker room.
(b) Sculpture room.
5. What does the email say about the murder in Portland?
(c) For fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of Michelle's does Cindy admire?
2. Where does Boxer begin her search to learn about Jill's relationship to the case?
3. What was the occupation of Jill's father?
4. In which state does Jill's funeral take place?
5. Where does Claire believe Jill went?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Boxer first goes after Danko?
2. Cindy calls to tell Boxer about another email received from August Spies. What does the email say? Who is involved?
3. Chapter 78 opens in a hidden command center within the city of San Francisco. What are the agents attempting to do? What is the final decision on the action?
4. What happens when Boxer finally catches up to Danko?
5. What is happening while Boxer makes her way to the Summit? What is Boxer's biggest problem at this time?
6. What incident is thought to be tied to the August Spies case? What happens?
7. Cindy interrupts the teasing in the bullpen by informing Boxer of what news?
8. Although Lemouz offers little to no help to the police he does discuss an old incident. What is the incident? How does it relate?
9. Boxer and Molinari plan to have dinner together at Boxer's house. What interrupts the evening?
10. Where do Boxer and Claire begin the search for Jill? What do they find?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)