|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective best describes the intention regarding the character's capture?
2. What was inside the briefcase?
(c) Warning note.
3. Which of the following is requested by Molinari?
(a) Private car.
(c) Lindsay's help.
(d) Office space.
4. What was the name of the riot referenced by Lemouz?
5. Mr. Danko supplies Boxer with what information regarding his son?
(a) Phone number.
(b) Email address.
(d) Employer's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What initials are found engraved onto the briefcase?
2. What is Malcolm's real name?
3. Boxer receives ribbing from her co-workers regarding which of the following?
4. Which adjective best describes Boxer's feelings about the situation?
5. What unusual thing does Jill do that alarms Claire?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)