|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Molinari make the request?
(c) Human resources.
2. Boxer attempts to take down Danko but is hit by which of the following?
(b) Ricin spray.
(c) Panicking crowd.
(d) Danko's body guard.
3. How does the standoff at the house end?
(b) SWAT team.
4. What does the email say about the murder in Portland?
(b) For fun.
5. Cindy rallies the women after receiving which of the following?
(a) Call from Jill.
(b) Anonymous tip.
(d) Flash of intuition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the riot referenced by Lemouz?
2. Boxer receives ribbing from her co-workers regarding which of the following?
3. What is the heart of Danko's philosophy?
4. What adjective best describes the intention regarding the character's capture?
5. Who is contacted with the hopes of finding out about the missing character's whereabouts?
Short Essay Questions
1. Boxer and Molinari plan to have dinner together at Boxer's house. What interrupts the evening?
2. Who is inside the house? What is the result of the capture?
3. What incident takes place at Jill's home in Chapter 52?
4. The Berkley cops call Boxer with some information regarding the radicals. What is the news?
5. Danko visits Malcolm to talk about the cause. What do the men discuss? What is Danko's motto?
6. Chapter 78 opens in a hidden command center within the city of San Francisco. What are the agents attempting to do? What is the final decision on the action?
7. What conversation takes place when Boxer and Molinari leave Tracchio's office?
8. What news does Boxer receive on her way back to San Francisco? Who delivers the news?
9. Boxer leaves the command center as soon as she receives the news that there has been another explosion. What item is found and how it is identified?
10. What does Malcolm do in regards to Michelle? What object is involved?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)