|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Claire believe Jill went?
(a) Parents' home.
(b) Husband's hotel.
(d) Out of town.
2. What is the name of the place where the meeting is scheduled to take place?
(a) Giants Stadium.
(b) Capital building.
(c) Castro Theater.
(d) Palace of the Legion of Honor.
3. Which adjective best describes Boxer's feelings about the situation?
4. Who interrupts Boxer's evening with Molinari?
5. Boxer attempts to take down Danko but is hit by which of the following?
(a) Ricin spray.
(b) Panicking crowd.
(d) Danko's body guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Malcolm's real name?
2. Jacobi calls Boxer to say that another death has been connected to the new lead. Whose death was connected?
3. A group of federal agents gathers outside the address of which character?
4. Which of the following is requested by Molinari?
5. What does the email say about the murder in Portland?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who shoots the Vice President? Where does the woman work?
2. What is Boxer's reaction to the phone conversation she has with Jill?
3. While the agents face off with Hardaway, what is Danko doing in the city? What are Danko's thoughts?
4. Boxer begins to make links between former victims and the Danko case. Who is connected? Where is the person located?
5. Boxer and Molinari plan to have dinner together at Boxer's house. What interrupts the evening?
6. Chapter 78 opens in a hidden command center within the city of San Francisco. What are the agents attempting to do? What is the final decision on the action?
7. What news does Boxer receive on her way back to San Francisco? Who delivers the news?
8. What conversation takes place when Boxer and Molinari leave Tracchio's office?
9. Who is inside the house? What is the result of the capture?
10. The Berkley cops call Boxer with some information regarding the radicals. What is the news?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)