|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the place where the meeting is scheduled to take place?
(a) Capital building.
(b) Castro Theater.
(c) Giants Stadium.
(d) Palace of the Legion of Honor.
2. Cindy rallies the women after receiving which of the following?
(b) Anonymous tip.
(c) Call from Jill.
(d) Flash of intuition.
3. A group of federal agents gathers outside the address of which character?
4. What was the name of the prominent figure that was killed during the massacre?
(a) David Bernhardt.
(b) Richard Lemouz.
(c) Charles Danko.
(d) August Spies.
5. What was determined as being the cause of Jill's death?
(a) Car accident.
(d) Knife wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the riot referenced by Lemouz?
2. Which of the following most accurately describes how Cindy feels about the emails?
3. Where do agents gather to attempt to form a speedy and effective plan to combat the terrorists?
4. What finally kills Danko?
5. What kind of relationship begins to form between Boxer and Molinari?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does the man have to give to Boxer and Molinari? Is it helpful?
2. What is about to happen at the G-8 Summit? What information may save the day?
3. What incident is thought to be tied to the August Spies case? What happens?
4. Cindy calls to tell Boxer about another email received from August Spies. What does the email say? Who is involved?
5. Although Lemouz offers little to no help to the police he does discuss an old incident. What is the incident? How does it relate?
6. Boxer begins to make links between former victims and the Danko case. Who is connected? Where is the person located?
7. What is happening while Boxer makes her way to the Summit? What is Boxer's biggest problem at this time?
8. What incident takes place at Jill's home in Chapter 52?
9. What happens when Boxer finally catches up to Danko?
10. Danko visits Malcolm to talk about the cause. What do the men discuss? What is Danko's motto?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)