|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Boxer attempts to take down Danko but is hit by which of the following?
(a) Danko's body guard.
(b) Ricin spray.
(d) Panicking crowd.
2. Where does Boxer begin her search to learn about Jill's relationship to the case?
(a) Jill's house.
(c) Newspaper archives.
(d) Law office.
3. Boxer finds that she is unable to do what?
(a) Follow Danko.
(b) Find the security office.
(c) Warn people.
(d) Get Danko to surrender.
4. Boxer is able to get in touch with what other law enforcement person?
5. What was the name attached to a court case that may have started the attacks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the surname of the man being interviewed by Boxer?
2. What is the name Molinari uses to describe old radicals?
3. What is the name of the place where the meeting is scheduled to take place?
4. Jacobi calls Boxer to say that another death has been connected to the new lead. Whose death was connected?
5. Which of the characters seems to be missing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Boxer first goes after Danko?
2. While the agents face off with Hardaway, what is Danko doing in the city? What are Danko's thoughts?
3. Boxer and Molinari plan to have dinner together at Boxer's house. What interrupts the evening?
4. Although Lemouz offers little to no help to the police he does discuss an old incident. What is the incident? How does it relate?
5. Cindy interrupts the teasing in the bullpen by informing Boxer of what news?
6. The story turns to one of the newer radicals mentioned in the story. Who is the radical and where does he place the next bomb?
7. Danko visits Malcolm to talk about the cause. What do the men discuss? What is Danko's motto?
8. Boxer leaves the command center as soon as she receives the news that there has been another explosion. What item is found and how it is identified?
9. Boxer begins to make links between former victims and the Danko case. Who is connected? Where is the person located?
10. Chapter 59 reverts to Cindy at the newspaper office. What are Cindy's feelings about the case?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)