|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character receives a second email from the killers?
2. What item does Malcolm take away from Michelle?
3. Who does the man blame for his son's death?
(a) August Spies.
4. Mr. Danko supplies Boxer with what information regarding his son?
(b) Phone number.
(c) Email address.
(d) Employer's name.
5. Which of the characters was the bombing victim connected to regarding his own death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Boxer begin her search to learn about Jill's relationship to the case?
2. Danko and Malcolm discuss what upcoming event?
3. What adjective is used to describe the weather at the murder scene?
4. Jacobi calls Boxer to say that another death has been connected to the new lead. Whose death was connected?
5. What is the name of the establishment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Cindy interrupts the teasing in the bullpen by informing Boxer of what news?
2. Who shoots the Vice President? Where does the woman work?
3. Who is inside the house? What is the result of the capture?
4. The Berkley cops call Boxer with some information regarding the radicals. What is the news?
5. What is Boxer's reaction to the phone conversation she has with Jill?
6. What news does Boxer receive on her way back to San Francisco? Who delivers the news?
7. What is about to happen at the G-8 Summit? What information may save the day?
8. While the agents face off with Hardaway, what is Danko doing in the city? What are Danko's thoughts?
9. What incident is thought to be tied to the August Spies case? What happens?
10. Boxer leaves the command center as soon as she receives the news that there has been another explosion. What item is found and how it is identified?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)