|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name Molinari uses to describe old radicals?
(a) Washed up troublemakers.
(c) Old timers.
2. What supposedly harmless item does Danko carry into the crowd?
(a) Buck knife.
(b) Water pistol.
3. What was inside the briefcase?
(d) Warning note.
4. What was the name of the prominent figure that was killed during the massacre?
(a) David Bernhardt.
(b) August Spies.
(c) Charles Danko.
(d) Richard Lemouz.
5. Which form of action will work well but will take too long to put into effect?
(a) Undercover sting.
(b) Public warning.
(c) Door to door canvassing.
(d) News story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which adjective best describes Boxer's feelings about the situation?
2. What adjective is used to describe the weather at the murder scene?
3. Boxer and others are unable to stop which of the following from taking place?
4. What item does Malcolm take away from Michelle?
5. Who goes along with Boxer to interview the father of the alleged murderer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Boxer leaves the command center as soon as she receives the news that there has been another explosion. What item is found and how it is identified?
2. Chapter 78 opens in a hidden command center within the city of San Francisco. What are the agents attempting to do? What is the final decision on the action?
3. Cindy calls to tell Boxer about another email received from August Spies. What does the email say? Who is involved?
4. Danko visits Malcolm to talk about the cause. What do the men discuss? What is Danko's motto?
5. What incident takes place at Jill's home in Chapter 52?
6. What conversation takes place when Boxer and Molinari leave Tracchio's office?
7. Who shoots the Vice President? Where does the woman work?
8. Where do agents gather to try and locate one of the radicals? Who is in attendance?
9. While the agents face off with Hardaway, what is Danko doing in the city? What are Danko's thoughts?
10. What news does Boxer receive on her way back to San Francisco? Who delivers the news?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)