|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was killed by the latest bomb at the shopping center?
(a) Federal agent.
(c) Police chief.
(d) Store owner.
2. Where did Cindy meet Michelle?
(c) Coffee shop.
3. To whom does Molinari make the request?
(b) Human resources.
4. Boxer finds that she is unable to do what?
(a) Warn people.
(b) Get Danko to surrender.
(c) Follow Danko.
(d) Find the security office.
5. What type of establishment is the site used to send the email regarding the murders?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Boxer's evening with Molinari?
2. Who/What seems to be the connection between Jill and August Spies?
3. Who is the next victim to be found?
4. Which form of action will work well but will take too long to put into effect?
5. Which prominent group was arrested by federal agents nearly thirty years ago?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do agents gather to try and locate one of the radicals? Who is in attendance?
2. What news does Boxer receive on her way back to San Francisco? Who delivers the news?
3. What incident is thought to be tied to the August Spies case? What happens?
4. What information does the man have to give to Boxer and Molinari? Is it helpful?
5. What happens when Boxer finally catches up to Danko?
6. While the agents face off with Hardaway, what is Danko doing in the city? What are Danko's thoughts?
7. The story turns to one of the newer radicals mentioned in the story. Who is the radical and where does he place the next bomb?
8. Where do Boxer and Claire begin the search for Jill? What do they find?
9. What does Malcolm do in regards to Michelle? What object is involved?
10. Chapter 59 reverts to Cindy at the newspaper office. What are Cindy's feelings about the case?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)