|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What initials are found engraved onto the briefcase?
2. For whom does the woman work?
(c) Chief of Police.
3. Who is contacted with the hopes of finding out about the missing character's whereabouts?
4. What was inside the briefcase?
(b) Warning note.
5. What item belonging to the missing person is found?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cindy's opinion about the writer of the emails?
2. What was the occupation of Jill's father?
3. What is Charles Danko's profession?
4. How does the standoff at the house end?
5. What was the name of the riot referenced by Lemouz?
Short Essay Questions
1. Danko visits Malcolm to talk about the cause. What do the men discuss? What is Danko's motto?
2. Although Lemouz offers little to no help to the police he does discuss an old incident. What is the incident? How does it relate?
3. What news does Boxer receive on her way back to San Francisco? Who delivers the news?
4. What incident is thought to be tied to the August Spies case? What happens?
5. The story turns to one of the newer radicals mentioned in the story. Who is the radical and where does he place the next bomb?
6. Cindy calls to tell Boxer about another email received from August Spies. What does the email say? Who is involved?
7. Chapter 59 reverts to Cindy at the newspaper office. What are Cindy's feelings about the case?
8. The Berkley cops call Boxer with some information regarding the radicals. What is the news?
9. What is about to happen at the G-8 Summit? What information may save the day?
10. What information does the man have to give to Boxer and Molinari? Is it helpful?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)