|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Boxer and others are unable to stop which of the following from taking place?
(c) Bridge collapse.
2. Boxer is able to get in touch with what other law enforcement person?
3. What is the name Molinari uses to describe old radicals?
(a) Old timers.
(c) Washed up troublemakers.
4. How does the standoff at the house end?
(b) SWAT team.
5. Where does Boxer begin her search to learn about Jill's relationship to the case?
(b) Newspaper archives.
(c) Law office.
(d) Jill's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item belonging to the missing person is found?
2. The case of the contaminated water takes place in which location?
3. Where does Boxer first spot Danko?
4. What is the name of the man involved in executing the next attack?
5. A group of federal agents gathers outside the address of which character?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)