|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surname of the man being interviewed by Boxer?
2. What initials are found engraved onto the briefcase?
3. What was determined as being the cause of Jill's death?
(c) Knife wound.
(d) Car accident.
4. Which prominent group was arrested by federal agents nearly thirty years ago?
(a) White supremacists.
(b) Radical rally organizers.
(c) Hope Street Gang.
(d) Anti-capitalists at Berkley.
5. Which adjective best describes Boxer's feelings about the situation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who/What seems to be the connection between Jill and August Spies?
2. Where does Boxer first spot Danko?
3. How does the standoff at the house end?
4. What item is quickly changed at the house after a conflict?
5. What was the name attached to a court case that may have started the attacks?
Short Essay Questions
1. Chapter 59 reverts to Cindy at the newspaper office. What are Cindy's feelings about the case?
2. What is Boxer's reaction to the phone conversation she has with Jill?
3. Danko visits Malcolm to talk about the cause. What do the men discuss? What is Danko's motto?
4. Cindy calls to tell Boxer about another email received from August Spies. What does the email say? Who is involved?
5. Boxer leaves the command center as soon as she receives the news that there has been another explosion. What item is found and how it is identified?
6. Cindy interrupts the teasing in the bullpen by informing Boxer of what news?
7. The Berkley cops call Boxer with some information regarding the radicals. What is the news?
8. Chapter 78 opens in a hidden command center within the city of San Francisco. What are the agents attempting to do? What is the final decision on the action?
9. What information does the man have to give to Boxer and Molinari? Is it helpful?
10. Who shoots the Vice President? Where does the woman work?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)