|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is set to make a speech at an important event in San Francisco?
(a) Head of State.
(b) Vice President.
(d) UN Secretary General.
2. Mr. Danko supplies Boxer with what information regarding his son?
(a) Phone number.
(b) Employer's name.
(d) Email address.
3. What is the name of the man involved in executing the next attack?
4. What unusual thing does Jill do that alarms Claire?
(a) Won't leave her house.
(b) Refuses to take phone calls.
(c) Misses court.
(d) Goes into a rage.
5. Danko and Malcolm discuss what upcoming event?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man's other son?
2. How long has it been since the man's son was killed?
3. Where does Claire believe Jill went?
4. Where do agents gather to attempt to form a speedy and effective plan to combat the terrorists?
5. What item of Michelle's does Cindy admire?
Short Essay Questions
1. Boxer leaves the command center as soon as she receives the news that there has been another explosion. What item is found and how it is identified?
2. Who is inside the house? What is the result of the capture?
3. What is happening while Boxer makes her way to the Summit? What is Boxer's biggest problem at this time?
4. Cindy calls to tell Boxer about another email received from August Spies. What does the email say? Who is involved?
5. Who shoots the Vice President? Where does the woman work?
6. What happens when Boxer first goes after Danko?
7. The Berkley cops call Boxer with some information regarding the radicals. What is the news?
8. Chapter 59 reverts to Cindy at the newspaper office. What are Cindy's feelings about the case?
9. What interesting piece of information does Molinari share with Boxer regarding the Rincon explosion?
10. What is about to happen at the G-8 Summit? What information may save the day?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)