|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was inside the briefcase?
(b) Warning note.
2. Who is inside the house at the chosen address?
3. What is the name Molinari uses to describe old radicals?
(a) Old timers.
(b) Washed up troublemakers.
4. What unusual thing does Jill do that alarms Claire?
(a) Won't leave her house.
(b) Goes into a rage.
(c) Misses court.
(d) Refuses to take phone calls.
5. Where does Boxer begin her search to learn about Jill's relationship to the case?
(a) Newspaper archives.
(c) Law office.
(d) Jill's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Boxer learn about Charles Danko?
2. Who is the next victim to be found?
3. Where do agents gather to attempt to form a speedy and effective plan to combat the terrorists?
4. Which prominent group was arrested by federal agents nearly thirty years ago?
5. What is the name of the establishment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Boxer leaves the command center as soon as she receives the news that there has been another explosion. What item is found and how it is identified?
2. Cindy calls to tell Boxer about another email received from August Spies. What does the email say? Who is involved?
3. What is about to happen at the G-8 Summit? What information may save the day?
4. Where do agents gather to try and locate one of the radicals? Who is in attendance?
5. Chapter 59 reverts to Cindy at the newspaper office. What are Cindy's feelings about the case?
6. What incident is thought to be tied to the August Spies case? What happens?
7. Who is inside the house? What is the result of the capture?
8. What information does the man have to give to Boxer and Molinari? Is it helpful?
9. What news does Boxer receive on her way back to San Francisco? Who delivers the news?
10. The Berkley cops call Boxer with some information regarding the radicals. What is the news?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)