|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Boxer learn about Charles Danko?
(a) He died in Vietnam.
(b) He is mentally ill.
(c) He was arrested for murdering a federal agent.
(d) He is not dead.
2. Boxer receives ribbing from her co-workers regarding which of the following?
(a) Phone conversation.
(b) Private jet.
(c) New hairdo.
(d) Photo in the newspaper.
3. Where did Cindy meet Michelle?
(c) Coffee shop.
4. Who was killed by the latest bomb at the shopping center?
(b) Federal agent.
(c) Store owner.
(d) Police chief.
5. Who signs the email this time?
(a) August Spies.
(b) Ricin killer.
(c) Down with Capitalism.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do agents gather to attempt to form a speedy and effective plan to combat the terrorists?
2. What is the name of the man's other son?
3. Who contacts Boxer regarding Michelle's whereabouts?
4. What was inside the briefcase?
5. What is Malcolm's real name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is about to happen at the G-8 Summit? What information may save the day?
2. The story turns to one of the newer radicals mentioned in the story. Who is the radical and where does he place the next bomb?
3. Who shoots the Vice President? Where does the woman work?
4. What incident takes place at Jill's home in Chapter 52?
5. What is happening while Boxer makes her way to the Summit? What is Boxer's biggest problem at this time?
6. Where do Boxer and Claire begin the search for Jill? What do they find?
7. What interesting piece of information does Molinari share with Boxer regarding the Rincon explosion?
8. What does Malcolm do in regards to Michelle? What object is involved?
9. Although Lemouz offers little to no help to the police he does discuss an old incident. What is the incident? How does it relate?
10. Cindy interrupts the teasing in the bullpen by informing Boxer of what news?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)