|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the email say about the murder in Portland?
(c) For fun.
2. When was the riot held?
(a) Early 1900s.
(b) Late 1930s.
(d) Mid 1980s
3. What is the name of the shopping center visited by Robert?
(a) Rincon Center.
(b) San Francisco strip mall.
(d) Bayside Mall.
4. Which of the characters seems to be missing?
5. What information does Boxer learn about Charles Danko?
(a) He died in Vietnam.
(b) He was arrested for murdering a federal agent.
(c) He is mentally ill.
(d) He is not dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who contacts Boxer regarding Michelle's whereabouts?
2. Which character is visited by Danko in this section?
3. What kind of relationship begins to form between Boxer and Molinari?
4. To whom does Molinari make the request?
5. How does the standoff at the house end?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Boxer first goes after Danko?
2. What is about to happen at the G-8 Summit? What information may save the day?
3. The Berkley cops call Boxer with some information regarding the radicals. What is the news?
4. Boxer leaves the command center as soon as she receives the news that there has been another explosion. What item is found and how it is identified?
5. What news does Boxer receive on her way back to San Francisco? Who delivers the news?
6. Chapter 59 reverts to Cindy at the newspaper office. What are Cindy's feelings about the case?
7. Where do Boxer and Claire begin the search for Jill? What do they find?
8. The story turns to one of the newer radicals mentioned in the story. Who is the radical and where does he place the next bomb?
9. While the agents face off with Hardaway, what is Danko doing in the city? What are Danko's thoughts?
10. What happens when Boxer finally catches up to Danko?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)