|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the standoff at the house end?
(a) SWAT team.
2. What is Cindy's opinion about the writer of the emails?
3. To whom does Molinari make the request?
(b) Human resources.
4. Cindy rallies the women after receiving which of the following?
(a) Flash of intuition.
(c) Anonymous tip.
(d) Call from Jill.
5. Which prominent group was arrested by federal agents nearly thirty years ago?
(a) White supremacists.
(b) Anti-capitalists at Berkley.
(c) Radical rally organizers.
(d) Hope Street Gang.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the prominent figure that was killed during the massacre?
2. What was the name of the riot referenced by Lemouz?
3. What initials are found engraved onto the briefcase?
4. Who contacts Boxer regarding Michelle's whereabouts?
5. Which of the following most accurately describes how Cindy feels about the emails?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do agents gather to try and locate one of the radicals? Who is in attendance?
2. The Berkley cops call Boxer with some information regarding the radicals. What is the news?
3. What happens when Boxer finally catches up to Danko?
4. Where do Boxer and Claire begin the search for Jill? What do they find?
5. What is happening while Boxer makes her way to the Summit? What is Boxer's biggest problem at this time?
6. What interesting piece of information does Molinari share with Boxer regarding the Rincon explosion?
7. Danko visits Malcolm to talk about the cause. What do the men discuss? What is Danko's motto?
8. Boxer begins to make links between former victims and the Danko case. Who is connected? Where is the person located?
9. Chapter 78 opens in a hidden command center within the city of San Francisco. What are the agents attempting to do? What is the final decision on the action?
10. What does Malcolm do in regards to Michelle? What object is involved?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)