|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is refused upon Lindsay's request?
(d) Search warrant.
2. What is the occupation of this particular friend?
(a) Medical examiner.
3. Joe Molinari works for which federal agency?
(a) Immigration and Naturalization.
(c) Homeland Security.
4. Who is contacted by Boxer for assistance from the court?
5. What is the name of the professor at Berkley?
(a) Van Pelt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who originally makes the connection to Berkley?
2. What is Molinari's title within the agency?
3. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
4. What seems to be missing from the crime scene?
5. Boxer is introduced to which character in the beginning of Part 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the setting used in the beginning of the book? What time frame is used?
2. In Chapter 42 Boxer meets a major player in the investigation. Who is it? What is the character's role?
3. Who does Boxer interview regarding Michelle's whereabouts? Who gives Boxer an address?
4. How does Boxer respond when the townhouse she is admiring explodes?
5. Chapter 41 focuses on which character? What is surprising about the character's trip to the SFPD?
6. Lindsay decides to take Jill's problem into her own hands. How does she do it?
7. What does Boxer do immediately after leaving X/L? What is the result?
8. Where does the next murder take place? Who goes to investigate?
9. Why does Claire call Boxer to the morgue? What has been learned about Bengosian?
10. Boxer decides that she needs help on the investigation. Who does Boxer call in to help? What is the first step?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)