|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of service has hired the women to work?
2. Which victim is currently being examined?
(b) The baby.
(d) Mrs. Lightower.
3. What items are released to Boxer from X/L?
(b) Case files.
(c) Financial reports.
(d) Gun stash.
4. What is the relationship between the victim and the person who arrives at the scene?
5. What does Jill's husband do for a living?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lemouz the best kind of rally usually involves which of the following?
2. The email recipient is told to do what about the communication?
3. What is learned about Charlotte Lightower?
4. What is the occupation of this particular friend?
5. Who supplies the information?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is ironic about Jill's situation with her husband?
2. Why does Claire call Boxer to the morgue? What has been learned about Bengosian?
3. Lindsay decides to take Jill's problem into her own hands. How does she do it?
4. Who observes the explosion from afar? What is the person's interest in the disaster? Why is the person pleased?
5. What is the main topic discussed when the Women's Murder Club gets together for dinner? What is the resolution to the problem?
6. What is Malcolm doing at the time? How does it affect Michelle?
7. Who does Boxer interview regarding Michelle's whereabouts? Who gives Boxer an address?
8. What is unusual about the dosage of poison given to the victim?
9. In Chapter 42 Boxer meets a major player in the investigation. Who is it? What is the character's role?
10. How does the reader get the impression that Boxer works far too many hours in her job?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)