|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the admired item?
(c) Is razed.
2. What is the profession of this particular friend?
(b) Burglary cop.
(d) Con artist.
3. Where does Michelle leave the Lightower baby?
(c) Police department.
4. Molinari believes that there is a strong movement that may be related to the killings. The movement supports which issue?
(a) Gun laws.
(b) Interplanetary travel.
5. Which law enforcement agency does Boxer meet with in this section?
(c) Homeland Security.
(d) Berkley cops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between the victim and the person who arrives at the scene?
2. What does Jill promise in regard to her current situation?
3. Boxer finds a note at the next crime scene. Who has signed the note?
4. What item is carefully examined by the police?
5. What information does Jill disclose to the other women at dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Boxer respond when the townhouse she is admiring explodes?
2. Claire calls Lindsay and asks to meet. Where does Claire want to meet? What information does she have for Boxer?
3. Discuss the introduction of Claire. What is her relationship to Boxer?
4. Discuss Boxer's visit to Jill's office. What is Jill's mood? Why?
5. What happens when Cindy receives the email? What does she do?
6. Chapter 41 focuses on which character? What is surprising about the character's trip to the SFPD?
7. Boxer decides that she needs help on the investigation. Who does Boxer call in to help? What is the first step?
8. What is the importance of the Lightowers' nanny at this point? Why is it important to locate her?
9. When Boxer analyzes the scene, what is her conclusion about the murder?
10. What is Malcolm doing at the time? How does it affect Michelle?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)