|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informs Boxer of the tip received at police headquarters?
2. Another murder occurs in which city?
3. What does Jill promise in regard to her current situation?
(a) She will call Boxer.
(b) She will leave.
(c) She will take self defense classes.
(d) She will file a police report.
4. Who has contact with people at Berkley?
5. Boxer must deal with a confrontation involving which character?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the friend who could also gain valuable inside information from Lindsay?
2. What types of agencies are called in by Boxer?
3. How many days are left before the event takes place?
4. What is the occupation of this particular friend?
5. Who supplies the information?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the introduction of Claire. What is her relationship to Boxer?
2. Who observes the explosion from afar? What is the person's interest in the disaster? Why is the person pleased?
3. Cindy makes a discovery at Berkley regarding a suspicious character. Who is it? What does Boxer think of the man?
4. Discuss Boxer's visit to Jill's office. What is Jill's mood? Why?
5. What happens when Cindy receives the email? What does she do?
6. How does Boxer respond when the townhouse she is admiring explodes?
7. Why does Claire call Boxer to the morgue? What has been learned about Bengosian?
8. Why does Boxer find it necessary to be wary of overtures of friendship made by Cindy?
9. What does Boxer do immediately after leaving X/L? What is the result?
10. Boxer decides that she needs help on the investigation. Who does Boxer call in to help? What is the first step?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)