|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the friend with Boxer?
2. What items are released to Boxer from X/L?
(a) Gun stash.
(c) Case files.
(d) Financial reports.
3. Molinari believes that there is a strong movement that may be related to the killings. The movement supports which issue?
(a) Gun laws.
(c) Interplanetary travel.
4. Who has contact with people at Berkley?
5. In which state is this major metropolitan city?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for the opening of the novel?
2. Boxer stops to admire which of the following on the way home?
3. Which of the following groups is involved in the upcoming event?
4. Who goes along to a hotel room with a strange woman?
5. Who calls Molinari during his dinner with Boxer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Chapter 37 begins with Cindy receiving an email at the newspaper. Who is the email from and what does it say?
2. What happens when Boxer finally catches up to Danko?
3. Cindy makes a discovery at Berkley regarding a suspicious character. Who is it? What does Boxer think of the man?
4. What is unusual about the dosage of poison given to the victim?
5. What kind of award does Boxer receive for her work on the Danko case?
6. Although Lemouz offers little to no help to the police he does discuss an old incident. What is the incident? How does it relate?
7. Discuss the introduction of Claire. What is her relationship to Boxer?
8. What information does Boxer receive when she meets with the Berkley cops?
9. What interesting piece of information does Molinari share with Boxer regarding the Rincon explosion?
10. What is Boxer's reaction to the phone conversation she has with Jill?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)