|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person or group disagrees with Lindsay about the connection to the murders in San Francisco?
(c) Medical Examiner.
(d) Forensic team.
2. Who receives an email from the killers?
3. Where does Michelle leave the Lightower baby?
(b) Police department.
4. What is the first name of the protagonist, Detective Boxer?
5. The email recipient is told to do what about the communication?
(b) Delete it.
(c) Block the user.
(d) Save it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jill promise in regard to her current situation?
2. Joe Molinari works for which federal agency?
3. How many days are left before the event takes place?
4. Who at X/L finally relents?
5. What information does Jill disclose to the other women at dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Chapter 37 begins with Cindy receiving an email at the newspaper. Who is the email from and what does it say?
2. What is ironic about Jill's situation with her husband?
3. What is the importance of the Lightowers' nanny at this point? Why is it important to locate her?
4. Discuss Boxer's visit to Jill's office. What is Jill's mood? Why?
5. What is the setting used in the beginning of the book? What time frame is used?
6. Discuss the introduction of Claire. What is her relationship to Boxer?
7. Claire calls Lindsay and asks to meet. Where does Claire want to meet? What information does she have for Boxer?
8. What is the main topic discussed when the Women's Murder Club gets together for dinner? What is the resolution to the problem?
9. How does Boxer respond when the townhouse she is admiring explodes?
10. Why does Claire call Boxer to the morgue? What has been learned about Bengosian?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)