Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the hotel man's first name?
2. What items are released to Boxer from X/L?
(b) Financial reports.
(c) Gun stash.
(d) Case files.
3. Who has contact with people at Berkley?
4. What is the cause of death for this particular victim?
(a) Blunt force trauma.
(d) Ricin poisoning.
5. What is Molinari's title within the agency?
(a) Deputy Director.
(c) Law enforcement liaison.
(d) Chief field agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is refused upon Lindsay's request?
2. What form of transportation is used to go to the next crime scene?
3. What kind of rally is attended by Boxer?
4. Boxer believes that the killer may be which of the following?
5. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. Boxer leaves the command center as soon as she receives the news that there has been another explosion. What item is found and how it is identified?
2. What is the importance of the Lightowers' nanny at this point? Why is it important to locate her?
3. What conversation takes place when Boxer and Molinari leave Tracchio's office?
4. Chapter 78 opens in a hidden command center within the city of San Francisco. What are the agents attempting to do? What is the final decision on the action?
5. Chapter 59 reverts to Cindy at the newspaper office. What are Cindy's feelings about the case?
6. What incident takes place at Jill's home in Chapter 52?
7. What happens that Molinari is called back to the gate for an emergency?
8. What incident is thought to be tied to the August Spies case? What happens?
9. Cindy interrupts the teasing in the bullpen by informing Boxer of what news?
10. How does Boxer respond when the townhouse she is admiring explodes?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)