|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is carefully examined by the police?
(b) Alarm system.
2. To which location is the email sent?
(a) Homeland Security.
(c) Police department.
(d) Television station.
3. What is the name of the friend with Boxer?
4. How many women are interviewed with the hope they know Michelle?
5. What is the name of the professor at Berkley?
(c) Van Pelt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the friend doing when the news came?
2. Boxer must deal with a confrontation involving which character?
3. Who confronts Jill's husband regarding his behavior?
4. What is Molinari's title within the agency?
5. Where does Jill work?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is unusual about the dosage of poison given to the victim?
2. Discuss the introduction of Claire. What is her relationship to Boxer?
3. Why does Boxer find it necessary to be wary of overtures of friendship made by Cindy?
4. Chapter 37 begins with Cindy receiving an email at the newspaper. Who is the email from and what does it say?
5. What does Boxer do immediately after leaving X/L? What is the result?
6. Who does Boxer interview regarding Michelle's whereabouts? Who gives Boxer an address?
7. Lindsay decides to take Jill's problem into her own hands. How does she do it?
8. What is Malcolm doing at the time? How does it affect Michelle?
9. Boxer decides that she needs help on the investigation. Who does Boxer call in to help? What is the first step?
10. What is the main topic discussed when the Women's Murder Club gets together for dinner? What is the resolution to the problem?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)