|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who originally makes the connection to Berkley?
(a) Technical experts.
(b) Post office.
(d) Internet server.
2. The person was seen purchasing an item. What was the item?
(b) Box of condoms.
3. The killers claim that the killings are connected to which event?
(a) G-8 Summit.
(b) War in the Middle East.
(c) Alignment of the planets.
(d) Presidential re-election.
4. Boxer stops to admire which of the following on the way home?
5. What item is refused upon Lindsay's request?
(a) Search warrant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which law enforcement agency does Boxer meet with in this section?
2. What is the surname of the victim found at the scene?
3. Which victim is currently being examined?
4. Boxer receives what in relation to the professor at Berkley?
5. Who informs Boxer of the tip received at police headquarters?
Short Essay Questions
1. Chapter 41 focuses on which character? What is surprising about the character's trip to the SFPD?
2. What is ironic about Jill's situation with her husband?
3. What information does Boxer receive when she meets with the Berkley cops?
4. Where does the next murder take place? Who goes to investigate?
5. What is Malcolm doing at the time? How does it affect Michelle?
6. What is the importance of the Lightowers' nanny at this point? Why is it important to locate her?
7. What information does Boxer receive when she returns to the police station? Who delivers the news?
8. Discuss the introduction of Claire. What is her relationship to Boxer?
9. Discuss Boxer's visit to Jill's office. What is Jill's mood? Why?
10. Who does Boxer interview regarding Michelle's whereabouts? Who gives Boxer an address?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)