|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the friend with Boxer?
2. What is Molinari's title within the agency?
(a) Chief field agent.
(c) Law enforcement liaison.
(d) Deputy Director.
3. What is the profession of this particular friend?
(b) Con artist.
(c) Burglary cop.
4. What is the name of the friend who could also gain valuable inside information from Lindsay?
5. What does Jill's husband do for a living?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is carefully examined by the police?
2. The tip involves which of the following characters?
3. Who supplies the information?
4. Boxer must deal with a confrontation involving which character?
5. What is the first name of the protagonist, Detective Boxer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Boxer interview regarding Michelle's whereabouts? Who gives Boxer an address?
2. Why does Boxer find it necessary to be wary of overtures of friendship made by Cindy?
3. What is the importance of the Lightowers' nanny at this point? Why is it important to locate her?
4. What happens when Cindy receives the email? What does she do?
5. Who observes the explosion from afar? What is the person's interest in the disaster? Why is the person pleased?
6. Chapter 41 focuses on which character? What is surprising about the character's trip to the SFPD?
7. Chapter 37 begins with Cindy receiving an email at the newspaper. Who is the email from and what does it say?
8. What is unusual about the dosage of poison given to the victim?
9. How does Boxer respond when the townhouse she is admiring explodes?
10. Cindy makes a discovery at Berkley regarding a suspicious character. Who is it? What does Boxer think of the man?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)