|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Lightowers' nanny?
2. What is the name of Boxer's friend working at home when she learns of the problem?
3. What is the profession of this particular friend?
(b) Con artist.
(d) Burglary cop.
4. What is the occupation of this particular friend?
(c) Medical examiner.
5. Where does Michelle leave the Lightower baby?
(b) Police department.
Short Answer Questions
1. The killers claim that the killings are connected to which event?
2. Who at X/L finally relents?
3. What was the friend doing when the news came?
4. What item of Michelle's is found at the scene of the crime?
5. According to Lemouz the best kind of rally usually involves which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 42 Boxer meets a major player in the investigation. Who is it? What is the character's role?
2. What happens when Cindy receives the email? What does she do?
3. What is about to happen at the G-8 Summit? What information may save the day?
4. Who shoots the Vice President? Where does the woman work?
5. Boxer begins to make links between former victims and the Danko case. Who is connected? Where is the person located?
6. What information does Boxer receive when she meets with the Berkley cops?
7. Who is inside the house? What is the result of the capture?
8. What is the importance of the Lightowers' nanny at this point? Why is it important to locate her?
9. What conversation takes place when Boxer and Molinari leave Tracchio's office?
10. Boxer leaves the command center as soon as she receives the news that there has been another explosion. What item is found and how it is identified?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)