|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form of transportation is used to go to the next crime scene?
2. Who goes along to a hotel room with a strange woman?
3. What is the relationship between the victim and the person who arrives at the scene?
4. Who is contacted by Boxer for assistance from the court?
5. Boxer must deal with a confrontation involving which character?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the confrontation take place?
2. Who stands by and watches the explosion?
3. Which adjective best describes Boxer's first emotion regarding Molinari?
4. Which of the following groups is involved in the upcoming event?
5. What happened to Boxer's previous boyfriend?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Boxer and Claire begin the search for Jill? What do they find?
2. Boxer and Molinari plan to have dinner together at Boxer's house. What interrupts the evening?
3. Although Lemouz offers little to no help to the police he does discuss an old incident. What is the incident? How does it relate?
4. Who shoots the Vice President? Where does the woman work?
5. What does Boxer do immediately after leaving X/L? What is the result?
6. What is happening while Boxer makes her way to the Summit? What is Boxer's biggest problem at this time?
7. What is Boxer's reaction to the phone conversation she has with Jill?
8. Chapter 37 begins with Cindy receiving an email at the newspaper. Who is the email from and what does it say?
9. Cindy calls to tell Boxer about another email received from August Spies. What does the email say? Who is involved?
10. Who does Boxer interview regarding Michelle's whereabouts? Who gives Boxer an address?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)