|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The person was seen purchasing an item. What was the item?
(b) Box of condoms.
2. The tip involves which of the following characters?
3. According to Lemouz the best kind of rally usually involves which of the following?
4. Boxer must deal with a confrontation involving which character?
5. What is the name of Boxer's friend working at home when she learns of the problem?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which adjective best describes Boxer's first emotion regarding Molinari?
2. What information does Jill disclose to the other women at dinner?
3. What was the friend doing when the news came?
4. Boxer believes that the killer may be which of the following?
5. The email recipient is told to do what about the communication?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Claire call Boxer to the morgue? What has been learned about Bengosian?
2. Claire calls Lindsay and asks to meet. Where does Claire want to meet? What information does she have for Boxer?
3. What information does Boxer receive when she meets with the Berkley cops?
4. What is unusual about the dosage of poison given to the victim?
5. Why does Boxer find it necessary to be wary of overtures of friendship made by Cindy?
6. What is the main topic discussed when the Women's Murder Club gets together for dinner? What is the resolution to the problem?
7. How does the reader get the impression that Boxer works far too many hours in her job?
8. What does Boxer do immediately after leaving X/L? What is the result?
9. How does Boxer respond when the townhouse she is admiring explodes?
10. What information does Boxer receive when she returns to the police station? Who delivers the news?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)