|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of this particular friend?
(a) Con artist.
(b) Burglary cop.
2. Which of the following groups is involved in the upcoming event?
(b) Cult members.
3. Boxer finds a note at the next crime scene. Who has signed the note?
(a) August Spies.
(b) Down with the Government.
(c) Capitalist Dogs.
(d) Kill the Pigs.
4. What item is carefully examined by the police?
(a) Alarm system.
5. What is the name of Boxer's friend working at home when she learns of the problem?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which adjective is best used to describe Lemouz?
2. What was the friend doing when the news came?
3. What happened to Boxer's previous boyfriend?
4. Molinari believes that there is a strong movement that may be related to the killings. The movement supports which issue?
5. What happens to the admired item?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Malcolm doing at the time? How does it affect Michelle?
2. Discuss the introduction of Claire. What is her relationship to Boxer?
3. Who observes the explosion from afar? What is the person's interest in the disaster? Why is the person pleased?
4. Discuss Boxer's visit to Jill's office. What is Jill's mood? Why?
5. What is the gist of the call received by Boxer? What does the caller want Boxer to know?
6. How does the reader get the impression that Boxer works far too many hours in her job?
7. What is ironic about Jill's situation with her husband?
8. Where does the next murder take place? Who goes to investigate?
9. Claire calls Lindsay and asks to meet. Where does Claire want to meet? What information does she have for Boxer?
10. Boxer decides that she needs help on the investigation. Who does Boxer call in to help? What is the first step?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)