|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective best describes Boxer's first emotion regarding Molinari?
2. Who calls Molinari during his dinner with Boxer?
(a) Vice President.
3. The killers claim that the killings are connected to which event?
(a) War in the Middle East.
(b) Presidential re-election.
(c) G-8 Summit.
(d) Alignment of the planets.
4. What seems to be missing from the crime scene?
5. What happens to the admired item?
(a) Is razed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of agencies are called in by Boxer?
2. What information does Jill disclose to the other women at dinner?
3. What is the relationship between the victim and the person who arrives at the scene?
4. What kind of rally is attended by Boxer?
5. Who at X/L finally relents?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Boxer do immediately after leaving X/L? What is the result?
2. What is the gist of the call received by Boxer? What does the caller want Boxer to know?
3. Lindsay decides to take Jill's problem into her own hands. How does she do it?
4. What information does Boxer receive when she meets with the Berkley cops?
5. In Chapter 42 Boxer meets a major player in the investigation. Who is it? What is the character's role?
6. Why does Claire call Boxer to the morgue? What has been learned about Bengosian?
7. When Boxer analyzes the scene, what is her conclusion about the murder?
8. Chapter 37 begins with Cindy receiving an email at the newspaper. Who is the email from and what does it say?
9. What is the setting used in the beginning of the book? What time frame is used?
10. What is the main topic discussed when the Women's Murder Club gets together for dinner? What is the resolution to the problem?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)