|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the friend with Boxer?
2. Joe Molinari works for which federal agency?
(a) Homeland Security.
(d) Immigration and Naturalization.
3. What is the name of the professor at Berkley?
(c) Van Pelt.
4. Who scares Jill enough to make her hide in the office?
5. What is the relationship between the victim and the person who arrives at the scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
2. What is the name of Boxer's friend working at home when she learns of the problem?
3. What is the profession of this particular friend?
4. The tip involves which of the following characters?
5. According to Lemouz the best kind of rally usually involves which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Boxer find it necessary to be wary of overtures of friendship made by Cindy?
2. Claire calls Lindsay and asks to meet. Where does Claire want to meet? What information does she have for Boxer?
3. What is the main topic discussed when the Women's Murder Club gets together for dinner? What is the resolution to the problem?
4. How does Boxer respond when the townhouse she is admiring explodes?
5. Chapter 37 begins with Cindy receiving an email at the newspaper. Who is the email from and what does it say?
6. What is ironic about Jill's situation with her husband?
7. How does the reader get the impression that Boxer works far too many hours in her job?
8. What is unusual about the dosage of poison given to the victim?
9. When Boxer analyzes the scene, what is her conclusion about the murder?
10. What information does Boxer receive when she returns to the police station? Who delivers the news?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)