|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which location is the email sent?
(a) Police department.
(c) Homeland Security.
(d) Television station.
2. What seems to be missing from the crime scene?
3. What form of transportation is used to go to the next crime scene?
4. How long had it been since the relationship ended?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 6 months.
5. Who has contact with people at Berkley?
Short Answer Questions
1. Boxer receives what in relation to the professor at Berkley?
2. Who is contacted by Boxer for assistance from the court?
3. What is the first name of the protagonist, Detective Boxer?
4. Where does Jill work?
5. Molinari believes that there is a strong movement that may be related to the killings. The movement supports which issue?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is unusual about the dosage of poison given to the victim?
2. What is the importance of the Lightowers' nanny at this point? Why is it important to locate her?
3. What does Boxer do immediately after leaving X/L? What is the result?
4. How does the reader get the impression that Boxer works far too many hours in her job?
5. What information does Boxer receive when she returns to the police station? Who delivers the news?
6. What is the setting used in the beginning of the book? What time frame is used?
7. Who does Boxer interview regarding Michelle's whereabouts? Who gives Boxer an address?
8. Why does Boxer find it necessary to be wary of overtures of friendship made by Cindy?
9. Discuss the introduction of Claire. What is her relationship to Boxer?
10. Chapter 37 begins with Cindy receiving an email at the newspaper. Who is the email from and what does it say?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)