|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Boxer's friend working at home when she learns of the problem?
2. What items are released to Boxer from X/L?
(b) Gun stash.
(c) Financial reports.
(d) Case files.
3. What is the abuser's end goal in attacking another person?
4. Which of the following groups is involved in the upcoming event?
(b) Cult members.
5. What is the occupation of this particular friend?
(d) Medical examiner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has contact with people at Berkley?
2. Where does Boxer go after she leaves the site of the explosion?
3. Boxer is introduced to which character in the beginning of Part 3?
4. Which person or group disagrees with Lindsay about the connection to the murders in San Francisco?
5. What problem is there between Jill and the other person(s)?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who observes the explosion from afar? What is the person's interest in the disaster? Why is the person pleased?
2. Why does Boxer find it necessary to be wary of overtures of friendship made by Cindy?
3. What is the importance of the Lightowers' nanny at this point? Why is it important to locate her?
4. What information does Boxer receive when she meets with the Berkley cops?
5. Where does the next murder take place? Who goes to investigate?
6. What does Boxer do immediately after leaving X/L? What is the result?
7. Claire calls Lindsay and asks to meet. Where does Claire want to meet? What information does she have for Boxer?
8. What information does Boxer receive when she returns to the police station? Who delivers the news?
9. Discuss the introduction of Claire. What is her relationship to Boxer?
10. Boxer decides that she needs help on the investigation. Who does Boxer call in to help? What is the first step?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)