|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective best describes Boxer's first emotion regarding Molinari?
2. What form of transportation is used to go to the next crime scene?
3. How many days are left before the event takes place?
4. What happened to Boxer's previous boyfriend?
(c) Tried to kill her.
5. What item is carefully examined by the police?
(c) Alarm system.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confronts Jill's husband regarding his behavior?
2. Molinari believes that there is a strong movement that may be related to the killings. The movement supports which issue?
3. Who has contact with people at Berkley?
4. Which of the following groups is involved in the upcoming event?
5. The agency believes that members of which of the following groups are involved?
Short Essay Questions
1. Chapter 59 reverts to Cindy at the newspaper office. What are Cindy's feelings about the case?
2. Cindy calls to tell Boxer about another email received from August Spies. What does the email say? Who is involved?
3. What is the gist of the call received by Boxer? What does the caller want Boxer to know?
4. Where does the next murder take place? Who goes to investigate?
5. What is ironic about Jill's situation with her husband?
6. Chapter 37 begins with Cindy receiving an email at the newspaper. Who is the email from and what does it say?
7. Who is inside the house? What is the result of the capture?
8. When Boxer analyzes the scene, what is her conclusion about the murder?
9. What conversation takes place when Boxer and Molinari leave Tracchio's office?
10. What kind of award does Boxer receive for her work on the Danko case?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)