|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of this particular friend?
(a) Burglary cop.
(c) Con artist.
2. Boxer's main objective at this point is to locate which of the following?
(a) Point of origin.
(d) Lightower's files.
3. What is the name of the friend who could also gain valuable inside information from Lindsay?
4. What happened to Boxer's previous boyfriend?
(b) Tried to kill her.
5. Which of the following groups is involved in the upcoming event?
(b) Cult members.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of this particular friend?
2. What kind of service has hired the women to work?
3. What is the name of the friend with Boxer?
4. What item is carefully examined by the police?
5. Who scares Jill enough to make her hide in the office?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does the next murder take place? Who goes to investigate?
2. What information does Boxer receive when she returns to the police station? Who delivers the news?
3. What is the importance of the Lightowers' nanny at this point? Why is it important to locate her?
4. How does the reader get the impression that Boxer works far too many hours in her job?
5. Why does Boxer find it necessary to be wary of overtures of friendship made by Cindy?
6. What is the main topic discussed when the Women's Murder Club gets together for dinner? What is the resolution to the problem?
7. Boxer decides that she needs help on the investigation. Who does Boxer call in to help? What is the first step?
8. What happens when Cindy receives the email? What does she do?
9. In Chapter 42 Boxer meets a major player in the investigation. Who is it? What is the character's role?
10. Chapter 41 focuses on which character? What is surprising about the character's trip to the SFPD?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)