|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is contacted by Boxer for assistance from the court?
2. Who originally makes the connection to Berkley?
(b) Internet server.
(c) Post office.
(d) Technical experts.
3. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
(b) Jill's abusive situation.
(d) Quitting the force.
4. Another murder occurs in which city?
5. What item of Michelle's is found at the scene of the crime?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of this particular friend?
2. What does Jill's husband do for a living?
3. What is the relationship between the victim and the person who arrives at the scene?
4. Who confronts Jill's husband regarding his behavior?
5. What information does Jill disclose to the other women at dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does the next murder take place? Who goes to investigate?
2. Why does Boxer find it necessary to be wary of overtures of friendship made by Cindy?
3. Chapter 37 begins with Cindy receiving an email at the newspaper. Who is the email from and what does it say?
4. Discuss the introduction of Claire. What is her relationship to Boxer?
5. What is the importance of the Lightowers' nanny at this point? Why is it important to locate her?
6. What is the main topic discussed when the Women's Murder Club gets together for dinner? What is the resolution to the problem?
7. How does the reader get the impression that Boxer works far too many hours in her job?
8. Claire calls Lindsay and asks to meet. Where does Claire want to meet? What information does she have for Boxer?
9. Who observes the explosion from afar? What is the person's interest in the disaster? Why is the person pleased?
10. Boxer decides that she needs help on the investigation. Who does Boxer call in to help? What is the first step?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)