|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Michelle leave the Lightower baby?
(a) Police department.
2. What is the name of the friend who could also gain valuable inside information from Lindsay?
3. What is the hotel man's first name?
4. What kind of rally is attended by Boxer?
5. What is the abuser's end goal in attacking another person?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had it been since the relationship ended?
2. Boxer stops to admire which of the following on the way home?
3. Who is contacted by Boxer for assistance from the court?
4. What is the first name of the protagonist, Detective Boxer?
5. What information does Jill disclose to the other women at dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Boxer decides that she needs help on the investigation. Who does Boxer call in to help? What is the first step?
2. Chapter 41 focuses on which character? What is surprising about the character's trip to the SFPD?
3. What happens when Cindy receives the email? What does she do?
4. Why does Claire call Boxer to the morgue? What has been learned about Bengosian?
5. How does Boxer respond when the townhouse she is admiring explodes?
6. Cindy makes a discovery at Berkley regarding a suspicious character. Who is it? What does Boxer think of the man?
7. Why does Boxer find it necessary to be wary of overtures of friendship made by Cindy?
8. What is the setting used in the beginning of the book? What time frame is used?
9. Chapter 37 begins with Cindy receiving an email at the newspaper. Who is the email from and what does it say?
10. Where does the next murder take place? Who goes to investigate?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)