|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jill work?
(a) DA's office.
(c) Local newspaper.
(d) Cleaning service.
2. What was the friend doing when the news came?
(a) Cooking dinner.
(b) Cleaning the attic.
(c) Watering the garden.
(d) Watching TV.
3. Which adjective best describes Boxer's first emotion regarding Molinari?
4. What is the name of Boxer's friend working at home when she learns of the problem?
5. Boxer receives what in relation to the professor at Berkley?
(a) Office location.
(b) Home address.
(c) Phone number.
(d) Email address.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Boxer go after she leaves the site of the explosion?
2. In which state is this major metropolitan city?
3. What is Boxer's rank on the police force?
4. The person was seen purchasing an item. What was the item?
5. What types of agencies are called in by Boxer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is unusual about the dosage of poison given to the victim?
2. Boxer begins to make links between former victims and the Danko case. Who is connected? Where is the person located?
3. The story turns to one of the newer radicals mentioned in the story. Who is the radical and where does he place the next bomb?
4. Although Lemouz offers little to no help to the police he does discuss an old incident. What is the incident? How does it relate?
5. Chapter 78 opens in a hidden command center within the city of San Francisco. What are the agents attempting to do? What is the final decision on the action?
6. What is the setting used in the beginning of the book? What time frame is used?
7. What is the gist of the call received by Boxer? What does the caller want Boxer to know?
8. What incident is thought to be tied to the August Spies case? What happens?
9. What is Boxer's reaction to the phone conversation she has with Jill?
10. What is the importance of the Lightowers' nanny at this point? Why is it important to locate her?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)