|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Boxer's main objective at this point is to locate which of the following?
(c) Lightower's files.
(d) Point of origin.
2. How many women are interviewed with the hope they know Michelle?
3. What is the cause of death for this particular victim?
(a) Ricin poisoning.
(c) Blunt force trauma.
4. Where does Boxer go after she leaves the site of the explosion?
(c) Coffee shop.
5. Boxer must deal with a confrontation involving which character?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the friend who could also gain valuable inside information from Lindsay?
2. Who calls Molinari during his dinner with Boxer?
3. Who summons Boxer to come to the morgue?
4. Which character agrees with Boxer on her estimation of the situation thus far?
5. The Medical Examiner refers to the cause of death as being which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Claire call Boxer to the morgue? What has been learned about Bengosian?
2. Boxer decides that she needs help on the investigation. Who does Boxer call in to help? What is the first step?
3. Who does Boxer interview regarding Michelle's whereabouts? Who gives Boxer an address?
4. Discuss Boxer's visit to Jill's office. What is Jill's mood? Why?
5. What is unusual about the dosage of poison given to the victim?
6. What is Malcolm doing at the time? How does it affect Michelle?
7. What is the gist of the call received by Boxer? What does the caller want Boxer to know?
8. What does Boxer do immediately after leaving X/L? What is the result?
9. Discuss the introduction of Claire. What is her relationship to Boxer?
10. Where does the next murder take place? Who goes to investigate?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)