|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who originally makes the connection to Berkley?
(b) Post office.
(c) Technical experts.
(d) Internet server.
2. Who receives an email from the killers?
3. What is learned about Charlotte Lightower?
(a) She was pregnant.
(b) She tried to escape.
(c) She was beaten.
(d) She set the fire.
4. What is Molinari's title within the agency?
(a) Deputy Director.
(c) Law enforcement liaison.
(d) Chief field agent.
5. The person was seen purchasing an item. What was the item?
(d) Box of condoms.
Short Answer Questions
1. The killers claim that the killings are connected to which event?
2. What is the relationship between the victim and the person who arrives at the scene?
3. What is the name of the friend who could also gain valuable inside information from Lindsay?
4. Boxer's main objective at this point is to locate which of the following?
5. What item of Michelle's is found at the scene of the crime?
Short Essay Questions
1. Cindy makes a discovery at Berkley regarding a suspicious character. Who is it? What does Boxer think of the man?
2. Boxer decides that she needs help on the investigation. Who does Boxer call in to help? What is the first step?
3. When Boxer analyzes the scene, what is her conclusion about the murder?
4. What is unusual about the dosage of poison given to the victim?
5. Who does Boxer interview regarding Michelle's whereabouts? Who gives Boxer an address?
6. How does the reader get the impression that Boxer works far too many hours in her job?
7. Where does the next murder take place? Who goes to investigate?
8. Why does Boxer find it necessary to be wary of overtures of friendship made by Cindy?
9. Lindsay decides to take Jill's problem into her own hands. How does she do it?
10. Chapter 41 focuses on which character? What is surprising about the character's trip to the SFPD?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)