|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes along with Boxer to interview the father of the alleged murderer?
2. Boxer is able to get in touch with what other law enforcement person?
3. What does the email say about the murder in Portland?
(a) For fun.
4. What is the name of the person who fired the gun?
5. A group of federal agents gathers outside the address of which character?
6. Who is contacted with the hopes of finding out about the missing character's whereabouts?
7. Which of the following is requested by Molinari?
(a) Lindsay's help.
(b) Private car.
(d) Office space.
8. Mr. Danko supplies Boxer with what information regarding his son?
(a) Email address.
(b) Phone number.
(c) Employer's name.
9. Who does the man blame for his son's death?
(b) August Spies.
10. What was the name of the prominent figure that was killed during the massacre?
(a) Richard Lemouz.
(b) David Bernhardt.
(c) August Spies.
(d) Charles Danko.
11. What was the name of the riot referenced by Lemouz?
12. What is the name of the man's other son?
13. What adjective best describes the intention regarding the character's capture?
14. What is the name of the establishment?
(a) Cyber Scene.
(b) Holiday Inn.
15. Jacobi calls Boxer to say that another death has been connected to the new lead. Whose death was connected?
Short Answer Questions
1. What initials are found engraved onto the briefcase?
2. Who gets shot during the chaos?
3. What is the surname of the man being interviewed by Boxer?
4. What adjective is used to describe the weather at the murder scene?
5. To what city does Boxer travel to interview the man?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)