|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the prominent figure that was killed during the massacre?
(a) Richard Lemouz.
(b) David Bernhardt.
(c) August Spies.
(d) Charles Danko.
2. Which of the following most accurately describes how Cindy feels about the emails?
3. What is the name of the place where the meeting is scheduled to take place?
(a) Castro Theater.
(b) Palace of the Legion of Honor.
(c) Capital building.
(d) Giants Stadium.
4. Who signs the email this time?
(a) Down with Capitalism.
(b) August Spies.
(c) Ricin killer.
5. Danko and Malcolm discuss what upcoming event?
6. The case of the contaminated water takes place in which location?
(b) Elementary school.
(c) Government building.
(d) Daycare center.
7. Jacobi calls Boxer to say that another death has been connected to the new lead. Whose death was connected?
8. Which prominent group was arrested by federal agents nearly thirty years ago?
(a) White supremacists.
(b) Anti-capitalists at Berkley.
(c) Hope Street Gang.
(d) Radical rally organizers.
9. What information does Boxer learn about Charles Danko?
(a) He was arrested for murdering a federal agent.
(b) He is mentally ill.
(c) He died in Vietnam.
(d) He is not dead.
10. Which of the characters was the bombing victim connected to regarding his own death?
11. What sound is heard while Boxer and Danko fight?
(b) Evacuation signal.
(d) Police instructions.
12. Cindy rallies the women after receiving which of the following?
(a) Anonymous tip.
(b) Flash of intuition.
(c) Call from Jill.
13. Boxer and others are unable to stop which of the following from taking place?
(c) Bridge collapse.
14. Which character is visited by Danko in this section?
15. What item belonging to the missing person is found?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person who fired the gun?
2. Which of the characters seems to be missing?
3. To whom does Molinari make the request?
4. What is the name of the radical that is allegedly connected with Lemouz?
5. Where do the women of the Murder Club spend the night?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)