|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the place where the meeting is scheduled to take place?
(a) Palace of the Legion of Honor.
(b) Castro Theater.
(c) Giants Stadium.
(d) Capital building.
2. A group of federal agents gathers outside the address of which character?
3. Who contacts Boxer regarding Michelle's whereabouts?
(b) Next door neighbor.
(c) Michelle's mother.
(d) Michelle's professor.
4. Who signs the email this time?
(a) Ricin killer.
(b) Down with Capitalism.
(d) August Spies.
5. Which of the following most accurately describes how Cindy feels about the emails?
6. Jacobi calls Boxer to say that another death has been connected to the new lead. Whose death was connected?
7. How long has it been since the man's son was killed?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 28 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 23 years.
8. What supposedly harmless item does Danko carry into the crowd?
(a) Buck knife.
(b) Water pistol.
9. Who/What seems to be the connection between Jill and August Spies?
(a) Jill's father.
(b) College rally.
(c) Jill's husband.
(d) Previous case of Jill's.
10. What item of Michelle's does Cindy admire?
11. Boxer finds that she is unable to do what?
(a) Get Danko to surrender.
(b) Follow Danko.
(c) Warn people.
(d) Find the security office.
12. Danko and Malcolm discuss what upcoming event?
13. What type of establishment is the site used to send the email regarding the murders?
14. Where does Boxer first spot Danko?
(a) Sculpture room.
(b) Near the locker room.
15. Who is contacted with the hopes of finding out about the missing character's whereabouts?
Short Answer Questions
1. What finally kills Danko?
2. What unusual thing does Jill do that alarms Claire?
3. What is the name of the person who fired the gun?
4. Boxer attempts to take down Danko but is hit by which of the following?
5. What is Cindy's opinion about the writer of the emails?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)