|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Claire believe Jill went?
(a) Husband's hotel.
(b) Parents' home.
(d) Out of town.
2. Who goes along with Boxer to interview the father of the alleged murderer?
3. Boxer receives ribbing from her co-workers regarding which of the following?
(a) Photo in the newspaper.
(b) Private jet.
(c) Phone conversation.
(d) New hairdo.
4. Who interrupts Boxer's evening with Molinari?
5. Which adjective best describes Boxer's feelings about the situation?
6. Who is set to make a speech at an important event in San Francisco?
(a) UN Secretary General.
(c) Vice President.
(d) Head of State.
7. What item does Malcolm take away from Michelle?
8. What finally kills Danko?
(c) Falls off balcony.
(d) Trampled by crowd.
9. What is the surname of the man being interviewed by Boxer?
10. What is Cindy's opinion about the writer of the emails?
11. Where did Cindy meet Michelle?
(c) Coffee shop.
12. Mr. Danko supplies Boxer with what information regarding his son?
(a) Phone number.
(c) Employer's name.
(d) Email address.
13. What does the email say about the murder in Portland?
(d) For fun.
14. Tampering with a water system may be considered to be which of the following?
(a) Mean spirited.
15. Jacobi calls Boxer to say that another death has been connected to the new lead. Whose death was connected?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Boxer first spot Danko?
2. What is the name of the person who fired the gun?
3. Boxer finds that she is unable to do what?
4. What is Charles Danko's profession?
5. Boxer attempts to take down Danko but is hit by which of the following?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)