Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which state does Jill's funeral take place?
2. Where does Boxer begin her search to learn about Jill's relationship to the case?
(a) Jill's house.
(b) Law office.
(d) Newspaper archives.
3. Who/What seems to be the connection between Jill and August Spies?
(a) Jill's father.
(b) Previous case of Jill's.
(c) Jill's husband.
(d) College rally.
4. Tampering with a water system may be considered to be which of the following?
(a) Mean spirited.
5. Boxer attempts to take down Danko but is hit by which of the following?
(a) Ricin spray.
(b) Panicking crowd.
(c) Danko's body guard.
6. What was determined as being the cause of Jill's death?
(c) Car accident.
(d) Knife wound.
7. Where does Boxer first spot Danko?
(a) Sculpture room.
(b) Near the locker room.
8. Where does Danko work?
(a) Reed College.
(d) Police dispatch.
9. What was inside the briefcase?
(d) Warning note.
10. Where do agents gather to attempt to form a speedy and effective plan to combat the terrorists?
(a) Command center.
(b) Field office.
(d) Tracchio's office.
11. Which of the characters seems to be missing?
12. Who is set to make a speech at an important event in San Francisco?
(a) Vice President.
(b) Head of State.
(d) UN Secretary General.
13. What adjective best describes the intention regarding the character's capture?
14. Boxer and others are unable to stop which of the following from taking place?
(a) Bridge collapse.
15. What is the name of the man's other son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe the weather at the murder scene?
2. Which adjective best describes Boxer's feelings about the situation?
3. What is the name of the place where the meeting is scheduled to take place?
4. What kind of relationship begins to form between Boxer and Molinari?
5. A group of federal agents gathers outside the address of which character?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)