|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of relationship begins to form between Boxer and Molinari?
2. When was the riot held?
(a) Late 1930s.
(b) Early 1900s.
(d) Mid 1980s
3. What type of establishment is the site used to send the email regarding the murders?
4. Who/What seems to be the connection between Jill and August Spies?
(a) Jill's husband.
(b) Previous case of Jill's.
(c) College rally.
(d) Jill's father.
5. What is the name of the radical that is allegedly connected with Lemouz?
6. Where does Danko work?
(c) Police dispatch.
(d) Reed College.
7. Where does Claire believe Jill went?
(a) Out of town.
(b) Husband's hotel.
(d) Parents' home.
8. Who is the next victim to be found?
9. Who was killed by the latest bomb at the shopping center?
(a) Federal agent.
(b) Police chief.
(c) Store owner.
10. What adjective is used to describe the weather at the murder scene?
11. What was the name attached to a court case that may have started the attacks?
12. What is Cindy's opinion about the writer of the emails?
13. For whom does the woman work?
(b) Chief of Police.
14. What item is found that may help Boxer make the connection to August Spies?
(a) Newspaper article.
(b) Unopened email.
(c) Jill's journal.
(d) Financial statement.
15. Jacobi calls Boxer to say that another death has been connected to the new lead. Whose death was connected?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was determined as being the cause of Jill's death?
2. What initials are found engraved onto the briefcase?
3. What supposedly harmless item does Danko carry into the crowd?
4. Who goes along with Boxer to interview the father of the alleged murderer?
5. Where does Boxer begin her search to learn about Jill's relationship to the case?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)