|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes along with Boxer to interview the father of the alleged murderer?
2. Boxer and others are unable to stop which of the following from taking place?
(c) Bridge collapse.
3. What was the occupation of Jill's father?
4. What is the name of the man involved in executing the next attack?
5. What is the name of the establishment?
(b) Holiday Inn.
(c) Cyber Scene.
6. Tampering with a water system may be considered to be which of the following?
(c) Mean spirited.
7. Who/What seems to be the connection between Jill and August Spies?
(a) Jill's father.
(b) Jill's husband.
(c) Previous case of Jill's.
(d) College rally.
8. Boxer finds that she is unable to do what?
(a) Get Danko to surrender.
(b) Follow Danko.
(c) Warn people.
(d) Find the security office.
9. Which of the following most accurately describes how Cindy feels about the emails?
10. Where does Boxer first spot Danko?
(b) Near the locker room.
(c) Sculpture room.
11. For whom does the woman work?
(a) Chief of Police.
12. What adjective best describes the intention regarding the character's capture?
13. What finally kills Danko?
(a) Falls off balcony.
(b) Trampled by crowd.
14. Where does Boxer begin her search to learn about Jill's relationship to the case?
(a) Newspaper archives.
(b) Jill's house.
(d) Law office.
15. Which adjective best describes Boxer's feelings about the situation?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Molinari make the request?
2. Jacobi calls Boxer to say that another death has been connected to the new lead. Whose death was connected?
3. What was determined as being the cause of Jill's death?
4. Who signs the email this time?
5. Mr. Danko supplies Boxer with what information regarding his son?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)