|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A group of federal agents gathers outside the address of which character?
2. Jacobi calls Boxer to say that another death has been connected to the new lead. Whose death was connected?
3. Which of the following most accurately describes how Cindy feels about the emails?
4. What initials are found engraved onto the briefcase?
5. Who goes along with Boxer to interview the father of the alleged murderer?
6. What is the name of the person who fired the gun?
7. How long has it been since the man's son was killed?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 28 years.
(c) 23 years.
(d) 15 years.
8. What sound is heard while Boxer and Danko fight?
(a) Police instructions.
(b) Evacuation signal.
9. To what city does Boxer travel to interview the man?
(b) Santa Barbara.
10. What is Charles Danko's profession?
(a) Bomb technician.
11. For whom does the woman work?
(b) Chief of Police.
12. Where does Boxer first spot Danko?
(a) Sculpture room.
(d) Near the locker room.
13. What is the name Molinari uses to describe old radicals?
(a) Washed up troublemakers.
(d) Old timers.
14. What was the occupation of Jill's father?
15. What item is found that may help Boxer make the connection to August Spies?
(a) Financial statement.
(b) Unopened email.
(c) Newspaper article.
(d) Jill's journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Danko work?
2. What kind of relationship begins to form between Boxer and Molinari?
3. What is the name of the radical that is allegedly connected with Lemouz?
4. Who is the next victim to be found?
5. Who was killed by the latest bomb at the shopping center?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)