|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the prominent figure that was killed during the massacre?
(a) Charles Danko.
(b) David Bernhardt.
(c) Richard Lemouz.
(d) August Spies.
2. To whom does Molinari make the request?
(c) Human resources.
3. The case of the contaminated water takes place in which location?
(b) Government building.
(c) Elementary school.
(d) Daycare center.
4. What does Lemouz do when confronted by police?
(a) Commits suicide.
(b) Hides inside classroom.
(d) Takes Boxer as a hostage.
5. Cindy rallies the women after receiving which of the following?
(a) Flash of intuition.
(c) Anonymous tip.
(d) Call from Jill.
6. Who signs the email this time?
(a) Down with Capitalism.
(b) Ricin killer.
(c) August Spies.
7. What is Charles Danko's profession?
(b) Bomb technician.
8. Where does Danko work?
(c) Police dispatch.
(d) Reed College.
9. Boxer finds that she is unable to do what?
(a) Find the security office.
(b) Warn people.
(c) Follow Danko.
(d) Get Danko to surrender.
10. Who is the next victim to be found?
11. Who was killed by the latest bomb at the shopping center?
(a) Police chief.
(b) Federal agent.
(c) Store owner.
12. Boxer and others are unable to stop which of the following from taking place?
(a) Bridge collapse.
13. Which character receives a second email from the killers?
14. What finally kills Danko?
(b) Falls off balcony.
(d) Trampled by crowd.
15. In which state does Jill's funeral take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Boxer learn about Charles Danko?
2. Who gets shot during the chaos?
3. How does the standoff at the house end?
4. Where does Boxer first spot Danko?
5. Who goes along with Boxer to interview the father of the alleged murderer?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)