|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the shopping center visited by Robert?
(a) San Francisco strip mall.
(c) Rincon Center.
(d) Bayside Mall.
2. For whom does the woman work?
(c) Chief of Police.
3. Where does Danko work?
(a) Police dispatch.
(b) Reed College.
4. Cindy rallies the women after receiving which of the following?
(a) Call from Jill.
(c) Anonymous tip.
(d) Flash of intuition.
5. Who does the man blame for his son's death?
(b) August Spies.
6. Mr. Danko supplies Boxer with what information regarding his son?
(a) Employer's name.
(b) Phone number.
(d) Email address.
7. To whom does Molinari make the request?
(a) Human resources.
8. What is the name of the person who fired the gun?
9. What does the email say about the murder in Portland?
(c) For fun.
10. What does Lemouz do when confronted by police?
(a) Hides inside classroom.
(b) Takes Boxer as a hostage.
(d) Commits suicide.
11. What is the name of the establishment?
(a) Holiday Inn.
(b) Cyber Scene.
12. In which state does Jill's funeral take place?
13. Who is the next victim to be found?
14. What item is found that may help Boxer make the connection to August Spies?
(a) Jill's journal.
(b) Financial statement.
(c) Unopened email.
(d) Newspaper article.
15. Which form of action will work well but will take too long to put into effect?
(a) News story.
(b) Door to door canvassing.
(c) Undercover sting.
(d) Public warning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of relationship begins to form between Boxer and Molinari?
2. What is the name of the place where the meeting is scheduled to take place?
3. What is the name Molinari uses to describe old radicals?
4. What is Malcolm's real name?
5. What item does Malcolm take away from Michelle?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)