|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lemouz do when confronted by police?
(b) Commits suicide.
(c) Takes Boxer as a hostage.
(d) Hides inside classroom.
2. Who is the next victim to be found?
3. Which form of action will work well but will take too long to put into effect?
(a) News story.
(b) Undercover sting.
(c) Public warning.
(d) Door to door canvassing.
4. What item of Michelle's does Cindy admire?
5. Who/What seems to be the connection between Jill and August Spies?
(a) Previous case of Jill's.
(b) Jill's husband.
(c) Jill's father.
(d) College rally.
6. What finally kills Danko?
(a) Falls off balcony.
(b) Trampled by crowd.
7. Who is contacted with the hopes of finding out about the missing character's whereabouts?
8. Where did Cindy meet Michelle?
(a) Coffee shop.
9. What is the name of the radical that is allegedly connected with Lemouz?
10. What adjective is used to describe the weather at the murder scene?
11. What was the name of the prominent figure that was killed during the massacre?
(a) Charles Danko.
(b) David Bernhardt.
(c) August Spies.
(d) Richard Lemouz.
12. Who is set to make a speech at an important event in San Francisco?
(a) Vice President.
(b) Head of State.
(d) UN Secretary General.
13. Which of the characters was the bombing victim connected to regarding his own death?
14. What item is quickly changed at the house after a conflict?
(b) Alarm code.
(d) Phone number.
15. Which prominent group was arrested by federal agents nearly thirty years ago?
(a) Radical rally organizers.
(b) White supremacists.
(c) Anti-capitalists at Berkley.
(d) Hope Street Gang.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do agents gather to attempt to form a speedy and effective plan to combat the terrorists?
2. Where does Danko work?
3. When was the riot held?
4. Who takes extra time to create a formal meal at home?
5. Who does the man blame for his son's death?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)