|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Malcolm's real name?
2. What is Cindy's opinion about the writer of the emails?
3. Who is the next victim to be found?
4. What information does Boxer learn about Charles Danko?
(a) He died in Vietnam.
(b) He is mentally ill.
(c) He is not dead.
(d) He was arrested for murdering a federal agent.
5. Who interrupts Boxer's evening with Molinari?
6. Boxer finds that she is unable to do what?
(a) Get Danko to surrender.
(b) Find the security office.
(c) Warn people.
(d) Follow Danko.
7. What is the heart of Danko's philosophy?
(a) You have to have something worth dying for.
(b) Ask not what your country can do for you.
(c) There is always another soldier.
(d) Que sera sera.
8. What is the name of the radical that is allegedly connected with Lemouz?
9. What is the name of the man involved in executing the next attack?
10. What finally kills Danko?
(b) Falls off balcony.
(d) Trampled by crowd.
11. In which state does Jill's funeral take place?
12. Which of the following most accurately describes how Cindy feels about the emails?
13. What does the email say about the murder in Portland?
(d) For fun.
14. What was determined as being the cause of Jill's death?
(a) Car accident.
(d) Knife wound.
15. Who is inside the house at the chosen address?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes extra time to create a formal meal at home?
2. Which form of action will work well but will take too long to put into effect?
3. Where did Cindy meet Michelle?
4. What supposedly harmless item does Danko carry into the crowd?
5. Boxer is able to get in touch with what other law enforcement person?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)