|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surname of the man being interviewed by Boxer?
2. What item is quickly changed at the house after a conflict?
(b) Phone number.
(d) Alarm code.
3. What is the name of the shopping center visited by Robert?
(a) San Francisco strip mall.
(c) Rincon Center.
(d) Bayside Mall.
4. What is the heart of Danko's philosophy?
(a) Ask not what your country can do for you.
(b) Que sera sera.
(c) There is always another soldier.
(d) You have to have something worth dying for.
5. Who gets shot during the chaos?
(c) Secretary of State.
(d) Vice President.
6. What information does Boxer learn about Charles Danko?
(a) He was arrested for murdering a federal agent.
(b) He is not dead.
(c) He is mentally ill.
(d) He died in Vietnam.
7. Which of the characters seems to be missing?
8. Danko and Malcolm discuss what upcoming event?
9. What is Malcolm's real name?
10. What finally kills Danko?
(b) Falls off balcony.
(d) Trampled by crowd.
11. What is the name Molinari uses to describe old radicals?
(a) Old timers.
(d) Washed up troublemakers.
12. Which form of action will work well but will take too long to put into effect?
(a) Undercover sting.
(b) News story.
(c) Door to door canvassing.
(d) Public warning.
13. Who interrupts Boxer's evening with Molinari?
14. What adjective best describes the intention regarding the character's capture?
15. Who signs the email this time?
(a) August Spies.
(c) Ricin killer.
(d) Down with Capitalism.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Cindy meet Michelle?
2. Who/What seems to be the connection between Jill and August Spies?
3. In which state does Jill's funeral take place?
4. What is the name of the place where the meeting is scheduled to take place?
5. What was the occupation of Jill's father?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)