|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the place where the meeting is scheduled to take place?
(a) Castro Theater.
(b) Palace of the Legion of Honor.
(c) Giants Stadium.
(d) Capital building.
2. What is the name of the person who fired the gun?
3. What sound is heard while Boxer and Danko fight?
(a) Police instructions.
(c) Evacuation signal.
4. Which character receives a second email from the killers?
5. Where did Cindy meet Michelle?
(c) Coffee shop.
6. Who was killed by the latest bomb at the shopping center?
(a) Store owner.
(b) Federal agent.
(d) Police chief.
7. What is the name of the shopping center visited by Robert?
(a) Bayside Mall.
(b) Rincon Center.
(c) San Francisco strip mall.
8. Which of the following is requested by Molinari?
(a) Office space.
(b) Lindsay's help.
(c) Private car.
9. How long has it been since the man's son was killed?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 28 years.
(d) 23 years.
10. In which state does Jill's funeral take place?
11. How does the standoff at the house end?
(c) SWAT team.
12. To what city does Boxer travel to interview the man?
(a) Santa Barbara.
13. What item does Malcolm take away from Michelle?
14. What item belonging to the missing person is found?
15. Who is the next victim to be found?
Short Answer Questions
1. Danko and Malcolm discuss what upcoming event?
2. What is the name of the establishment?
3. Where does Boxer first spot Danko?
4. What was the name attached to a court case that may have started the attacks?
5. Where does Boxer begin her search to learn about Jill's relationship to the case?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)