|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is requested by Molinari?
(a) Office space.
(c) Lindsay's help.
(d) Private car.
2. What is the name of the man's other son?
3. Who is inside the house at the chosen address?
4. Who does the man blame for his son's death?
(b) August Spies.
5. What is the name of the place where the meeting is scheduled to take place?
(a) Palace of the Legion of Honor.
(b) Castro Theater.
(c) Giants Stadium.
(d) Capital building.
6. Which character is visited by Danko in this section?
7. What item is found that may help Boxer make the connection to August Spies?
(a) Financial statement.
(b) Newspaper article.
(c) Unopened email.
(d) Jill's journal.
8. What is the heart of Danko's philosophy?
(a) Ask not what your country can do for you.
(b) Que sera sera.
(c) There is always another soldier.
(d) You have to have something worth dying for.
9. How long has it been since the man's son was killed?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 23 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 28 years.
10. What is the name of the person who fired the gun?
11. Boxer is able to get in touch with what other law enforcement person?
12. Where does Boxer begin her search to learn about Jill's relationship to the case?
(a) Jill's house.
(b) Newspaper archives.
(d) Law office.
13. Who goes along with Boxer to interview the father of the alleged murderer?
14. What type of establishment is the site used to send the email regarding the murders?
15. How does the standoff at the house end?
(b) SWAT team.
Short Answer Questions
1. Boxer and others are unable to stop which of the following from taking place?
2. Who is contacted with the hopes of finding out about the missing character's whereabouts?
3. What supposedly harmless item does Danko carry into the crowd?
4. Which of the following most accurately describes how Cindy feels about the emails?
5. What is the name of the shopping center visited by Robert?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)