|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was determined as being the cause of Jill's death?
(b) Car accident.
(d) Knife wound.
2. Which character receives a second email from the killers?
3. Jacobi calls Boxer to say that another death has been connected to the new lead. Whose death was connected?
4. What is the name of the man involved in executing the next attack?
5. Which of the characters seems to be missing?
6. Where does Boxer first spot Danko?
(a) Near the locker room.
(c) Sculpture room.
7. Who is the next victim to be found?
8. What adjective best describes the intention regarding the character's capture?
9. Who goes along with Boxer to interview the father of the alleged murderer?
10. Where does Boxer begin her search to learn about Jill's relationship to the case?
(a) Newspaper archives.
(b) Law office.
(d) Jill's house.
11. What type of establishment is the site used to send the email regarding the murders?
12. Who is set to make a speech at an important event in San Francisco?
(a) UN Secretary General.
(b) Vice President.
(c) Head of State.
13. What is the name of the radical that is allegedly connected with Lemouz?
14. What is the name Molinari uses to describe old radicals?
(a) Washed up troublemakers.
(c) Old timers.
15. Tampering with a water system may be considered to be which of the following?
(a) Mean spirited.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since the man's son was killed?
2. Boxer attempts to take down Danko but is hit by which of the following?
3. Mr. Danko supplies Boxer with what information regarding his son?
4. Who interrupts Boxer's evening with Molinari?
5. Who was killed by the latest bomb at the shopping center?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)