|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who signs the email this time?
(b) August Spies.
(c) Ricin killer.
(d) Down with Capitalism.
2. Where does Boxer begin her search to learn about Jill's relationship to the case?
(a) Newspaper archives.
(b) Law office.
(d) Jill's house.
3. What kind of relationship begins to form between Boxer and Molinari?
4. Which of the characters was the bombing victim connected to regarding his own death?
5. How does the standoff at the house end?
(a) SWAT team.
6. What was determined as being the cause of Jill's death?
(a) Knife wound.
(d) Car accident.
7. Who contacts Boxer regarding Michelle's whereabouts?
(a) Michelle's mother.
(c) Michelle's professor.
(d) Next door neighbor.
8. To whom does Molinari make the request?
(d) Human resources.
9. What unusual thing does Jill do that alarms Claire?
(a) Refuses to take phone calls.
(b) Goes into a rage.
(c) Misses court.
(d) Won't leave her house.
10. What item of Michelle's does Cindy admire?
11. Boxer is able to get in touch with what other law enforcement person?
12. What is the surname of the man being interviewed by Boxer?
13. What was inside the briefcase?
(c) Warning note.
14. What adjective is used to describe the weather at the murder scene?
15. Who is inside the house at the chosen address?
Short Answer Questions
1. Boxer and others are unable to stop which of the following from taking place?
2. Where do agents gather to attempt to form a speedy and effective plan to combat the terrorists?
3. Boxer receives ribbing from her co-workers regarding which of the following?
4. Mr. Danko supplies Boxer with what information regarding his son?
5. Danko and Malcolm discuss what upcoming event?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)