|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Danko work?
(c) Police dispatch.
(d) Reed College.
2. What unusual thing does Jill do that alarms Claire?
(a) Goes into a rage.
(b) Misses court.
(c) Refuses to take phone calls.
(d) Won't leave her house.
3. What type of establishment is the site used to send the email regarding the murders?
4. What initials are found engraved onto the briefcase?
5. Boxer finds that she is unable to do what?
(a) Follow Danko.
(b) Find the security office.
(c) Warn people.
(d) Get Danko to surrender.
6. Where does Claire believe Jill went?
(a) Out of town.
(b) Husband's hotel.
(d) Parents' home.
7. What item is found that may help Boxer make the connection to August Spies?
(a) Unopened email.
(b) Newspaper article.
(c) Financial statement.
(d) Jill's journal.
8. What was the occupation of Jill's father?
9. In which state does Jill's funeral take place?
10. What item does Malcolm take away from Michelle?
11. Who/What seems to be the connection between Jill and August Spies?
(a) Jill's father.
(b) Previous case of Jill's.
(c) College rally.
(d) Jill's husband.
12. Who takes extra time to create a formal meal at home?
13. Where did Cindy meet Michelle?
(c) Coffee shop.
14. What does the email say about the murder in Portland?
(d) For fun.
15. What is the name of the man involved in executing the next attack?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lemouz do when confronted by police?
2. How long has it been since the man's son was killed?
3. Boxer attempts to take down Danko but is hit by which of the following?
4. What is Malcolm's real name?
5. What is the surname of the man being interviewed by Boxer?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)