|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is set to make a speech at an important event in San Francisco?
(b) UN Secretary General.
(c) Vice President.
(d) Head of State.
2. What information does Boxer learn about Charles Danko?
(a) He is mentally ill.
(b) He was arrested for murdering a federal agent.
(c) He is not dead.
(d) He died in Vietnam.
3. What item of Michelle's does Cindy admire?
4. Which character receives a second email from the killers?
5. What is the name of the place where the meeting is scheduled to take place?
(a) Capital building.
(b) Palace of the Legion of Honor.
(c) Castro Theater.
(d) Giants Stadium.
6. Who goes along with Boxer to interview the father of the alleged murderer?
7. Which of the following is requested by Molinari?
(a) Private car.
(c) Office space.
(d) Lindsay's help.
8. Who contacts Boxer regarding Michelle's whereabouts?
(b) Michelle's mother.
(c) Michelle's professor.
(d) Next door neighbor.
9. Which of the following most accurately describes how Cindy feels about the emails?
10. What is the name of the establishment?
(a) Holiday Inn.
(d) Cyber Scene.
11. Cindy rallies the women after receiving which of the following?
(a) Call from Jill.
(c) Anonymous tip.
(d) Flash of intuition.
12. In which state does Jill's funeral take place?
13. What supposedly harmless item does Danko carry into the crowd?
(a) Water pistol.
(c) Buck knife.
14. What is Charles Danko's profession?
(b) Bomb technician.
15. To what city does Boxer travel to interview the man?
(b) Santa Barbara.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was determined as being the cause of Jill's death?
2. Who was killed by the latest bomb at the shopping center?
3. A group of federal agents gathers outside the address of which character?
4. Who/What seems to be the connection between Jill and August Spies?
5. Which of the characters seems to be missing?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)