|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A group of federal agents gathers outside the address of which character?
2. What information does Boxer learn about Charles Danko?
(a) He is not dead.
(b) He died in Vietnam.
(c) He is mentally ill.
(d) He was arrested for murdering a federal agent.
3. Where does Claire believe Jill went?
(b) Parents' home.
(c) Out of town.
(d) Husband's hotel.
4. What finally kills Danko?
(c) Trampled by crowd.
(d) Falls off balcony.
5. What item is found that may help Boxer make the connection to August Spies?
(a) Financial statement.
(b) Unopened email.
(c) Jill's journal.
(d) Newspaper article.
6. What initials are found engraved onto the briefcase?
7. What is Charles Danko's profession?
(a) Bomb technician.
8. What item is quickly changed at the house after a conflict?
(a) Alarm code.
(d) Phone number.
9. What is Malcolm's real name?
10. Which adjective best describes Boxer's feelings about the situation?
11. How long has it been since the man's son was killed?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 28 years.
(c) 23 years.
(d) 30 years.
12. To whom does Molinari make the request?
(d) Human resources.
13. Who gets shot during the chaos?
(b) Vice President.
(d) Secretary of State.
14. What is the surname of the man being interviewed by Boxer?
15. What supposedly harmless item does Danko carry into the crowd?
(a) Water pistol.
(d) Buck knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tampering with a water system may be considered to be which of the following?
2. Who contacts Boxer regarding Michelle's whereabouts?
3. What is the name Molinari uses to describe old radicals?
4. Who was killed by the latest bomb at the shopping center?
5. Who is the next victim to be found?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)