|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the occupation of Jill's father?
2. Who gets shot during the chaos?
(a) Secretary of State.
(b) Vice President.
3. Where did Cindy meet Michelle?
(a) Coffee shop.
4. How does the standoff at the house end?
(b) SWAT team.
5. What adjective best describes the intention regarding the character's capture?
6. How long has it been since the man's son was killed?
(a) 28 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 23 years.
(d) 30 years.
7. What item is quickly changed at the house after a conflict?
(a) Alarm code.
(d) Phone number.
8. Who goes along with Boxer to interview the father of the alleged murderer?
9. What was inside the briefcase?
(a) Warning note.
10. Which adjective best describes Boxer's feelings about the situation?
11. Which prominent group was arrested by federal agents nearly thirty years ago?
(a) Hope Street Gang.
(b) Anti-capitalists at Berkley.
(c) White supremacists.
(d) Radical rally organizers.
12. What supposedly harmless item does Danko carry into the crowd?
(a) Water pistol.
(b) Buck knife.
13. Who is contacted with the hopes of finding out about the missing character's whereabouts?
14. What item is found that may help Boxer make the connection to August Spies?
(a) Unopened email.
(b) Jill's journal.
(c) Financial statement.
(d) Newspaper article.
15. Where does Danko work?
(b) Police dispatch.
(d) Reed College.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the riot held?
2. What is the name of the place where the meeting is scheduled to take place?
3. Which of the characters seems to be missing?
4. What is the name of the man's other son?
5. Who was killed by the latest bomb at the shopping center?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)