|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who signs the email this time?
(a) Down with Capitalism.
(b) August Spies.
(d) Ricin killer.
2. What is the name Molinari uses to describe old radicals?
(a) Washed up troublemakers.
(c) Old timers.
3. Who takes extra time to create a formal meal at home?
4. What item belonging to the missing person is found?
5. To whom does Molinari make the request?
(b) Human resources.
6. Boxer is able to get in touch with what other law enforcement person?
7. Who is the next victim to be found?
8. Who/What seems to be the connection between Jill and August Spies?
(a) Jill's father.
(b) Jill's husband.
(c) Previous case of Jill's.
(d) College rally.
9. What item is found that may help Boxer make the connection to August Spies?
(a) Financial statement.
(b) Jill's journal.
(c) Unopened email.
(d) Newspaper article.
10. Tampering with a water system may be considered to be which of the following?
(d) Mean spirited.
11. What is Charles Danko's profession?
(b) Bomb technician.
12. What is the surname of the man being interviewed by Boxer?
13. To what city does Boxer travel to interview the man?
(a) Santa Barbara.
14. How does the standoff at the house end?
(d) SWAT team.
15. What unusual thing does Jill do that alarms Claire?
(a) Misses court.
(b) Refuses to take phone calls.
(c) Goes into a rage.
(d) Won't leave her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective best describes the intention regarding the character's capture?
2. What item is quickly changed at the house after a conflict?
3. Jacobi calls Boxer to say that another death has been connected to the new lead. Whose death was connected?
4. Cindy rallies the women after receiving which of the following?
5. Which of the characters was the bombing victim connected to regarding his own death?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)