|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes along with Boxer to interview the father of the alleged murderer?
2. To what city does Boxer travel to interview the man?
(d) Santa Barbara.
3. Where does Claire believe Jill went?
(a) Parents' home.
(b) Out of town.
(d) Husband's hotel.
4. Where did Cindy meet Michelle?
(d) Coffee shop.
5. Which adjective best describes Boxer's feelings about the situation?
6. Who is set to make a speech at an important event in San Francisco?
(b) Head of State.
(c) UN Secretary General.
(d) Vice President.
7. Jacobi calls Boxer to say that another death has been connected to the new lead. Whose death was connected?
8. What does Lemouz do when confronted by police?
(a) Commits suicide.
(c) Takes Boxer as a hostage.
(d) Hides inside classroom.
9. What was determined as being the cause of Jill's death?
(a) Knife wound.
(c) Car accident.
10. Who/What seems to be the connection between Jill and August Spies?
(a) College rally.
(b) Previous case of Jill's.
(c) Jill's father.
(d) Jill's husband.
11. What is Malcolm's real name?
12. What was the name of the prominent figure that was killed during the massacre?
(a) David Bernhardt.
(b) August Spies.
(c) Richard Lemouz.
(d) Charles Danko.
13. To whom does Molinari make the request?
(b) Human resources.
14. What item does Malcolm take away from Michelle?
15. Who contacts Boxer regarding Michelle's whereabouts?
(a) Next door neighbor.
(b) Michelle's professor.
(c) Michelle's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Danko supplies Boxer with what information regarding his son?
2. Where does Boxer begin her search to learn about Jill's relationship to the case?
3. What was the name attached to a court case that may have started the attacks?
4. For whom does the woman work?
5. What supposedly harmless item does Danko carry into the crowd?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)