|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the prominent figure that was killed during the massacre?
(a) August Spies.
(b) David Bernhardt.
(c) Richard Lemouz.
(d) Charles Danko.
2. What adjective is used to describe the weather at the murder scene?
3. What is the name of the establishment?
(b) Holiday Inn.
(d) Cyber Scene.
4. Which adjective best describes Boxer's feelings about the situation?
5. Boxer attempts to take down Danko but is hit by which of the following?
(a) Ricin spray.
(c) Panicking crowd.
(d) Danko's body guard.
6. What item does Malcolm take away from Michelle?
7. What sound is heard while Boxer and Danko fight?
(a) Evacuation signal.
(d) Police instructions.
8. Who does the man blame for his son's death?
(d) August Spies.
9. Which form of action will work well but will take too long to put into effect?
(a) Undercover sting.
(b) Public warning.
(c) News story.
(d) Door to door canvassing.
10. Where does Boxer begin her search to learn about Jill's relationship to the case?
(b) Law office.
(c) Newspaper archives.
(d) Jill's house.
11. Tampering with a water system may be considered to be which of the following?
(a) Mean spirited.
12. What is the name of the man's other son?
13. What was inside the briefcase?
(c) Warning note.
14. What initials are found engraved onto the briefcase?
15. Which of the characters seems to be missing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Malcolm's real name?
2. Who is set to make a speech at an important event in San Francisco?
3. What is the surname of the man being interviewed by Boxer?
4. What is the name of the person who fired the gun?
5. Who gets shot during the chaos?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)