|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets shot during the chaos?
(a) Secretary of State.
(b) Vice President.
2. What is the name of the person who fired the gun?
3. Which character receives a second email from the killers?
4. What item is quickly changed at the house after a conflict?
(c) Alarm code.
(d) Phone number.
5. What is Charles Danko's profession?
(d) Bomb technician.
6. Which adjective best describes Boxer's feelings about the situation?
7. What adjective best describes the intention regarding the character's capture?
8. Where does Boxer first spot Danko?
(c) Sculpture room.
(d) Near the locker room.
9. Danko and Malcolm discuss what upcoming event?
10. Which of the characters was the bombing victim connected to regarding his own death?
11. Which prominent group was arrested by federal agents nearly thirty years ago?
(a) White supremacists.
(b) Anti-capitalists at Berkley.
(c) Radical rally organizers.
(d) Hope Street Gang.
12. Who interrupts Boxer's evening with Molinari?
13. Where do agents gather to attempt to form a speedy and effective plan to combat the terrorists?
(b) Tracchio's office.
(c) Command center.
(d) Field office.
14. Jacobi calls Boxer to say that another death has been connected to the new lead. Whose death was connected?
15. What information does Boxer learn about Charles Danko?
(a) He was arrested for murdering a federal agent.
(b) He is not dead.
(c) He is mentally ill.
(d) He died in Vietnam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man involved in executing the next attack?
2. Boxer receives ribbing from her co-workers regarding which of the following?
3. What type of establishment is the site used to send the email regarding the murders?
4. What unusual thing does Jill do that alarms Claire?
5. Who is inside the house at the chosen address?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)