|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes along with Boxer to interview the father of the alleged murderer?
2. Which character is visited by Danko in this section?
3. How does the standoff at the house end?
(c) SWAT team.
4. Which prominent group was arrested by federal agents nearly thirty years ago?
(a) Hope Street Gang.
(b) White supremacists.
(c) Anti-capitalists at Berkley.
(d) Radical rally organizers.
5. What finally kills Danko?
(b) Falls off balcony.
(c) Trampled by crowd.
6. Who gets shot during the chaos?
(a) Vice President.
(b) Secretary of State.
7. Which of the following most accurately describes how Cindy feels about the emails?
8. What is the name of the person who fired the gun?
9. What initials are found engraved onto the briefcase?
10. Who takes extra time to create a formal meal at home?
11. Which of the following is requested by Molinari?
(b) Office space.
(c) Private car.
(d) Lindsay's help.
12. What was determined as being the cause of Jill's death?
(c) Car accident.
(d) Knife wound.
13. Boxer finds that she is unable to do what?
(a) Find the security office.
(b) Warn people.
(c) Get Danko to surrender.
(d) Follow Danko.
14. Who is the next victim to be found?
15. Mr. Danko supplies Boxer with what information regarding his son?
(b) Phone number.
(c) Email address.
(d) Employer's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Boxer begin her search to learn about Jill's relationship to the case?
2. Boxer and others are unable to stop which of the following from taking place?
3. What item of Michelle's does Cindy admire?
4. What was the occupation of Jill's father?
5. What sound is heard while Boxer and Danko fight?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)