|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the place where the meeting is scheduled to take place?
(a) Palace of the Legion of Honor.
(b) Castro Theater.
(c) Capital building.
(d) Giants Stadium.
2. What item is quickly changed at the house after a conflict?
(b) Phone number.
(c) Alarm code.
3. What is the name of the shopping center visited by Robert?
(a) Bayside Mall.
(b) Rincon Center.
(d) San Francisco strip mall.
4. What item does Malcolm take away from Michelle?
5. Where does Boxer first spot Danko?
(a) Sculpture room.
(d) Near the locker room.
6. What adjective is used to describe the weather at the murder scene?
7. Who is set to make a speech at an important event in San Francisco?
(a) Vice President.
(b) Head of State.
(d) UN Secretary General.
8. Who/What seems to be the connection between Jill and August Spies?
(a) Jill's father.
(b) Previous case of Jill's.
(c) College rally.
(d) Jill's husband.
9. Which character receives a second email from the killers?
10. Who is contacted with the hopes of finding out about the missing character's whereabouts?
11. Where do the women of the Murder Club spend the night?
(a) Lindsay's office.
(b) Jill's house.
(c) Holiday Inn.
12. Boxer finds that she is unable to do what?
(a) Follow Danko.
(b) Warn people.
(c) Find the security office.
(d) Get Danko to surrender.
13. Which of the following is requested by Molinari?
(b) Private car.
(c) Lindsay's help.
(d) Office space.
14. Who does the man blame for his son's death?
(c) August Spies.
15. What is Malcolm's real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Boxer begin her search to learn about Jill's relationship to the case?
2. Which of the following most accurately describes how Cindy feels about the emails?
3. What was the name of the riot referenced by Lemouz?
4. What does the email say about the murder in Portland?
5. What is Charles Danko's profession?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)