|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Boxer begin her search to learn about Jill's relationship to the case?
(b) Law office.
(c) Jill's house.
(d) Newspaper archives.
2. Who takes extra time to create a formal meal at home?
3. What item is found that may help Boxer make the connection to August Spies?
(a) Jill's journal.
(b) Newspaper article.
(c) Financial statement.
(d) Unopened email.
4. What kind of relationship begins to form between Boxer and Molinari?
5. Which of the characters was the bombing victim connected to regarding his own death?
6. Which of the characters seems to be missing?
7. Who signs the email this time?
(b) August Spies.
(c) Ricin killer.
(d) Down with Capitalism.
8. What supposedly harmless item does Danko carry into the crowd?
(a) Buck knife.
(b) Water pistol.
9. A group of federal agents gathers outside the address of which character?
10. Who is set to make a speech at an important event in San Francisco?
(a) Vice President.
(b) Head of State.
(c) UN Secretary General.
11. Who gets shot during the chaos?
(b) Vice President.
(c) Secretary of State.
12. Who contacts Boxer regarding Michelle's whereabouts?
(a) Michelle's mother.
(b) Michelle's professor.
(c) Next door neighbor.
13. How does the standoff at the house end?
(c) SWAT team.
14. To whom does Molinari make the request?
(d) Human resources.
15. What unusual thing does Jill do that alarms Claire?
(a) Misses court.
(b) Refuses to take phone calls.
(c) Won't leave her house.
(d) Goes into a rage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is quickly changed at the house after a conflict?
2. Where do agents gather to attempt to form a speedy and effective plan to combat the terrorists?
3. Where does Claire believe Jill went?
4. What was the name of the riot referenced by Lemouz?
5. What adjective best describes the intention regarding the character's capture?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)