|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the signature on the email?
(a) Ricin killer.
(b) No signature.
(c) August Spies.
2. What problem is there between Jill and the other person(s)?
3. Where do the members supposedly come from?
(a) New York.
4. Which character agrees with Boxer on her estimation of the situation thus far?
(d) Forensics team.
5. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
(a) Quitting the force.
(b) Jill's abusive situation.
6. Which of the following groups is involved in the upcoming event?
(d) Cult members.
7. Claire asks Boxer to meet her at what location?
(a) Her office.
8. What is the name of the Lightowers' nanny?
9. Who has contact with people at Berkley?
10. What is the name of the friend with Boxer?
11. What is Molinari's title within the agency?
(a) Chief field agent.
(c) Law enforcement liaison.
(d) Deputy Director.
12. Which adjective best describes Boxer's first emotion regarding Molinari?
13. Boxer receives what in relation to the professor at Berkley?
(a) Email address.
(b) Phone number.
(c) Home address.
(d) Office location.
14. What is learned about Charlotte Lightower?
(a) She was beaten.
(b) She set the fire.
(c) She tried to escape.
(d) She was pregnant.
15. The killers claim that the killings are connected to which event?
(a) G-8 Summit.
(b) War in the Middle East.
(c) Alignment of the planets.
(d) Presidential re-election.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of this particular friend?
2. What kind of rally is attended by Boxer?
3. What is the cause of death for this particular victim?
4. Which adjective is best used to describe Lemouz?
5. What is the occupation of this particular friend?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)