|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Boxer go after she leaves the site of the explosion?
(a) Coffee shop.
2. The person was seen purchasing an item. What was the item?
(b) Box of condoms.
3. Who calls Molinari during his dinner with Boxer?
(b) Vice President.
4. Molinari believes that there is a strong movement that may be related to the killings. The movement supports which issue?
(b) Gun laws.
(c) Interplanetary travel.
5. What is the hotel man's first name?
6. What item is refused upon Lindsay's request?
(d) Search warrant.
7. Which adjective best describes Boxer's first emotion regarding Molinari?
8. What information does Jill disclose to the other women at dinner?
(a) Plans to go away.
(c) DA's next move.
(d) Profile of killer.
9. The tip involves which of the following characters?
10. The agency believes that members of which of the following groups are involved?
(d) Drop outs.
11. How long had it been since the relationship ended?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 years.
12. Another murder occurs in which city?
13. What was the friend doing when the news came?
(a) Cleaning the attic.
(b) Watching TV.
(c) Watering the garden.
(d) Cooking dinner.
14. Who is contacted by Boxer for assistance from the court?
15. What does Jill's husband do for a living?
Short Answer Questions
1. To which location is the email sent?
2. What is the name of the friend who could also gain valuable inside information from Lindsay?
3. Boxer finds a note at the next crime scene. Who has signed the note?
4. What is the first name of the protagonist, Detective Boxer?
5. What is the name of Lightower's somewhat questionable business?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)