|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days are left before the event takes place?
2. How long had it been since the relationship ended?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 1 year.
3. Boxer receives what in relation to the professor at Berkley?
(a) Email address.
(b) Office location.
(c) Home address.
(d) Phone number.
4. What form of transportation is used to go to the next crime scene?
5. What does Jill's husband do for a living?
6. Boxer stops to admire which of the following on the way home?
7. What items are released to Boxer from X/L?
(a) Case files.
(b) Financial reports.
(d) Gun stash.
8. What item of Michelle's is found at the scene of the crime?
9. What is the name of the professor at Berkley?
(a) Van Pelt.
10. Who receives an email from the killers?
11. The tip involves which of the following characters?
12. What is the setting for the opening of the novel?
(b) A park.
(c) Police station.
13. What types of agencies are called in by Boxer?
(a) Other law enforcement related.
(b) Center for Disease Control affiliates.
14. Who calls Molinari during his dinner with Boxer?
(b) Vice President.
15. Which victim is currently being examined?
(a) Mrs. Lightower.
(c) The baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Lightowers' nanny?
2. Who informs Boxer of the tip received at police headquarters?
3. Boxer is introduced to which character in the beginning of Part 3?
4. Who stands by and watches the explosion?
5. What is the cause of death for this particular victim?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)