Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which state is this major metropolitan city?
2. What is the name of Lightower's somewhat questionable business?
3. What is the hotel man's first name?
4. What types of agencies are called in by Boxer?
(a) Other law enforcement related.
(d) Center for Disease Control affiliates.
5. Where does Jill work?
(a) Cleaning service.
(b) Local newspaper.
(d) DA's office.
6. Which victim is currently being examined?
(b) The baby.
(d) Mrs. Lightower.
7. Who at X/L finally relents?
8. Where does Boxer go after she leaves the site of the explosion?
(a) Coffee shop.
9. The Medical Examiner refers to the cause of death as being which of the following?
10. What is the profession of this particular friend?
(a) Con artist.
(d) Burglary cop.
11. What is the name of Boxer's friend working at home when she learns of the problem?
12. Which adjective best describes Boxer's first emotion regarding Molinari?
13. Boxer finds a note at the next crime scene. Who has signed the note?
(a) Capitalist Dogs.
(b) Down with the Government.
(c) Kill the Pigs.
(d) August Spies.
14. Who has contact with people at Berkley?
15. Boxer believes that the killer may be which of the following?
(a) Serial killer.
(c) A teen.
(d) A woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What form of transportation is used to go to the next crime scene?
2. What item is carefully examined by the police?
3. What is Boxer's rank on the police force?
4. What is the name of the friend who could also gain valuable inside information from Lindsay?
5. What does Jill's husband do for a living?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)