|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Claire asks Boxer to meet her at what location?
(a) Her office.
2. Boxer stops to admire which of the following on the way home?
3. Boxer believes that the killer may be which of the following?
(a) Serial killer.
(b) A woman.
(c) A teen.
4. What problem is there between Jill and the other person(s)?
5. What happened to Boxer's previous boyfriend?
(c) Tried to kill her.
6. What is the signature on the email?
(b) Ricin killer.
(c) No signature.
(d) August Spies.
7. Who has contact with people at Berkley?
8. According to Lemouz the best kind of rally usually involves which of the following?
9. How long had it been since the relationship ended?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 6 months.
10. What is the name of the Lightowers' nanny?
11. What types of agencies are called in by Boxer?
(a) Center for Disease Control affiliates.
(b) Other law enforcement related.
12. Who supplies the information?
13. What is the first name of the protagonist, Detective Boxer?
14. Who scares Jill enough to make her hide in the office?
15. What is the hotel man's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is refused upon Lindsay's request?
2. Molinari believes that there is a strong movement that may be related to the killings. The movement supports which issue?
3. Who calls Molinari during his dinner with Boxer?
4. What form of transportation is used to go to the next crime scene?
5. How many women are interviewed with the hope they know Michelle?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)