|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days are left before the event takes place?
2. To which location is the email sent?
(a) Television station.
(b) Police department.
(d) Homeland Security.
3. What is the surname of the victim found at the scene?
4. Another murder occurs in which city?
5. Molinari believes that there is a strong movement that may be related to the killings. The movement supports which issue?
(b) Gun laws.
(d) Interplanetary travel.
6. The person was seen purchasing an item. What was the item?
(b) Box of condoms.
7. Boxer receives what in relation to the professor at Berkley?
(a) Home address.
(b) Phone number.
(c) Office location.
(d) Email address.
8. Where does Michelle leave the Lightower baby?
(a) Police department.
9. Who at X/L finally relents?
10. What is the cause of death for this particular victim?
(b) Ricin poisoning.
(d) Blunt force trauma.
11. Boxer's main objective at this point is to locate which of the following?
(b) Point of origin.
(d) Lightower's files.
12. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
(a) Quitting the force.
(b) Jill's abusive situation.
13. Who goes along to a hotel room with a strange woman?
14. Boxer must deal with a confrontation involving which character?
15. What is the setting for the opening of the novel?
(a) Police station.
(c) A park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Boxer's friend working at home when she learns of the problem?
2. According to Lemouz the best kind of rally usually involves which of the following?
3. What is the occupation of this particular friend?
4. Which of the following groups is involved in the upcoming event?
5. Which law enforcement agency does Boxer meet with in this section?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)