|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is carefully examined by the police?
(d) Alarm system.
2. What is the occupation of this particular friend?
(d) Medical examiner.
3. What happened to Boxer's previous boyfriend?
(a) Tried to kill her.
4. What is Boxer's rank on the police force?
5. Boxer believes that the killer may be which of the following?
(b) A teen.
(c) A woman.
(d) Serial killer.
6. Boxer is introduced to which character in the beginning of Part 3?
7. The killers claim that the killings are connected to which event?
(a) Alignment of the planets.
(b) War in the Middle East.
(c) Presidential re-election.
(d) G-8 Summit.
8. Which victim is currently being examined?
(b) The baby.
(d) Mrs. Lightower.
9. Who stands by and watches the explosion?
10. How many days are left before the event takes place?
11. What is Molinari's title within the agency?
(b) Deputy Director.
(c) Law enforcement liaison.
(d) Chief field agent.
12. What does Jill's husband do for a living?
13. Boxer's main objective at this point is to locate which of the following?
(a) Lightower's files.
(d) Point of origin.
14. Who is contacted by Boxer for assistance from the court?
15. What is the name of Boxer's friend working at home when she learns of the problem?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Lightower's somewhat questionable business?
2. Where does Jill work?
3. What happens to the admired item?
4. What is the relationship between the victim and the person who arrives at the scene?
5. In which state is this major metropolitan city?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)