|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person or group disagrees with Lindsay about the connection to the murders in San Francisco?
(b) Forensic team.
(c) Medical Examiner.
2. Who calls Molinari during his dinner with Boxer?
(a) Vice President.
3. Boxer receives what in relation to the professor at Berkley?
(a) Email address.
(b) Phone number.
(c) Home address.
(d) Office location.
4. Which adjective best describes Boxer's first emotion regarding Molinari?
5. What was the friend doing when the news came?
(a) Cleaning the attic.
(b) Watering the garden.
(c) Cooking dinner.
(d) Watching TV.
6. Where does Michelle leave the Lightower baby?
(d) Police department.
7. The killers claim that the killings are connected to which event?
(a) War in the Middle East.
(b) Alignment of the planets.
(c) Presidential re-election.
(d) G-8 Summit.
8. Which of the following groups is involved in the upcoming event?
(b) Cult members.
9. What is Molinari's title within the agency?
(a) Law enforcement liaison.
(b) Chief field agent.
(d) Deputy Director.
10. How many days are left before the event takes place?
11. Who goes along to a hotel room with a strange woman?
12. How many women are interviewed with the hope they know Michelle?
13. Where did the confrontation take place?
(a) Law office.
(c) Parking lot.
(d) Police station.
14. What is the signature on the email?
(a) August Spies.
(b) Ricin killer.
(d) No signature.
15. Joe Molinari works for which federal agency?
(c) Immigration and Naturalization.
(d) Homeland Security.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the admired item?
2. The tip involves which of the following characters?
3. What is the abuser's end goal in attacking another person?
4. Boxer's main objective at this point is to locate which of the following?
5. What is the name of the friend who could also gain valuable inside information from Lindsay?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)