|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Boxer finds a note at the next crime scene. Who has signed the note?
(a) Kill the Pigs.
(b) Down with the Government.
(c) Capitalist Dogs.
(d) August Spies.
2. What is the name of the friend with Boxer?
3. What is the abuser's end goal in attacking another person?
4. What is the name of Lightower's somewhat questionable business?
5. Boxer believes that the killer may be which of the following?
(a) A woman.
(c) A teen.
(d) Serial killer.
6. The tip involves which of the following characters?
7. What is the profession of this particular friend?
(a) Con artist.
(c) Burglary cop.
8. What is the occupation of this particular friend?
(c) Medical examiner.
9. What is the first name of the protagonist, Detective Boxer?
10. Which adjective best describes Boxer's first emotion regarding Molinari?
11. Another murder occurs in which city?
12. Boxer stops to admire which of the following on the way home?
13. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
(a) Quitting the force.
(b) Jill's abusive situation.
14. What problem is there between Jill and the other person(s)?
15. What is the hotel man's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Molinari during his dinner with Boxer?
2. The killers claim that the killings are connected to which event?
3. What item is carefully examined by the police?
4. Where does Boxer go after she leaves the site of the explosion?
5. Who receives an email from the killers?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)