|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Molinari's title within the agency?
(a) Deputy Director.
(b) Law enforcement liaison.
(c) Chief field agent.
2. Who stands by and watches the explosion?
3. What form of transportation is used to go to the next crime scene?
4. Boxer finds a note at the next crime scene. Who has signed the note?
(a) Capitalist Dogs.
(b) Down with the Government.
(c) Kill the Pigs.
(d) August Spies.
5. What was the friend doing when the news came?
(a) Watering the garden.
(b) Cleaning the attic.
(c) Cooking dinner.
(d) Watching TV.
6. What is the first name of the protagonist, Detective Boxer?
7. Where does Jill work?
(a) Local newspaper.
(c) Cleaning service.
(d) DA's office.
8. What types of agencies are called in by Boxer?
(a) Center for Disease Control affiliates.
(d) Other law enforcement related.
9. Who originally makes the connection to Berkley?
(a) Post office.
(c) Technical experts.
(d) Internet server.
10. Which adjective is best used to describe Lemouz?
11. According to Lemouz the best kind of rally usually involves which of the following?
12. What is the name of the friend who could also gain valuable inside information from Lindsay?
13. How long had it been since the relationship ended?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 1 year.
14. The Medical Examiner refers to the cause of death as being which of the following?
15. What seems to be missing from the crime scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is refused upon Lindsay's request?
2. What is the occupation of this particular friend?
3. Where does Michelle leave the Lightower baby?
4. Which character agrees with Boxer on her estimation of the situation thus far?
5. Boxer stops to admire which of the following on the way home?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)