|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of this particular friend?
(d) Medical examiner.
2. How many women are interviewed with the hope they know Michelle?
3. Where does Jill work?
(a) Local newspaper.
(c) DA's office.
(d) Cleaning service.
4. What is learned about Charlotte Lightower?
(a) She set the fire.
(b) She tried to escape.
(c) She was beaten.
(d) She was pregnant.
5. The tip involves which of the following characters?
6. What information does Jill disclose to the other women at dinner?
(a) DA's next move.
(b) Plans to go away.
(d) Profile of killer.
7. Where do the members supposedly come from?
(b) New York.
8. Who stands by and watches the explosion?
9. Which law enforcement agency does Boxer meet with in this section?
(b) Berkley cops.
(c) Homeland Security.
10. Who originally makes the connection to Berkley?
(a) Technical experts.
(b) Post office.
(d) Internet server.
11. Boxer believes that the killer may be which of the following?
(a) Serial killer.
(b) A teen.
(d) A woman.
12. Joe Molinari works for which federal agency?
(a) Homeland Security.
(d) Immigration and Naturalization.
13. Where does Boxer go after she leaves the site of the explosion?
(d) Coffee shop.
14. The agency believes that members of which of the following groups are involved?
(b) Drop outs.
15. Who confronts Jill's husband regarding his behavior?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes along to a hotel room with a strange woman?
2. According to Lemouz the best kind of rally usually involves which of the following?
3. Where does Michelle leave the Lightower baby?
4. Which adjective best describes Boxer's first emotion regarding Molinari?
5. What does Jill's husband do for a living?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)