|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Molinari's title within the agency?
(a) Law enforcement liaison.
(b) Deputy Director.
(d) Chief field agent.
2. Boxer finds a note at the next crime scene. Who has signed the note?
(a) Capitalist Dogs.
(b) Down with the Government.
(c) August Spies.
(d) Kill the Pigs.
3. Who supplies the information?
4. What is the name of the Lightowers' nanny?
5. Who receives an email from the killers?
6. How many days are left before the event takes place?
7. Which victim is currently being examined?
(a) Mrs. Lightower.
(c) The baby.
8. Who has contact with people at Berkley?
9. The email recipient is told to do what about the communication?
(a) Delete it.
(b) Save it.
(d) Block the user.
10. What items are released to Boxer from X/L?
(a) Case files.
(c) Gun stash.
(d) Financial reports.
11. Which person or group disagrees with Lindsay about the connection to the murders in San Francisco?
(a) Forensic team.
(d) Medical Examiner.
12. What kind of rally is attended by Boxer?
13. What is the abuser's end goal in attacking another person?
14. What does Jill promise in regard to her current situation?
(a) She will file a police report.
(b) She will call Boxer.
(c) She will leave.
(d) She will take self defense classes.
15. Who stands by and watches the explosion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who originally makes the connection to Berkley?
2. Where does Michelle leave the Lightower baby?
3. Joe Molinari works for which federal agency?
4. What is the name of Boxer's friend working at home when she learns of the problem?
5. Who is contacted by Boxer for assistance from the court?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)