|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Boxer's previous boyfriend?
(b) Tried to kill her.
2. According to Lemouz the best kind of rally usually involves which of the following?
3. What is the name of the friend who could also gain valuable inside information from Lindsay?
4. Who stands by and watches the explosion?
5. Claire asks Boxer to meet her at what location?
(c) Her office.
6. Who originally makes the connection to Berkley?
(a) Post office.
(b) Technical experts.
(d) Internet server.
7. Where does Michelle leave the Lightower baby?
(a) Police department.
8. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
(a) Jill's abusive situation.
(b) Quitting the force.
9. What is learned about Charlotte Lightower?
(a) She set the fire.
(b) She tried to escape.
(c) She was beaten.
(d) She was pregnant.
10. What item of Michelle's is found at the scene of the crime?
11. Who supplies the information?
12. Boxer is introduced to which character in the beginning of Part 3?
13. What does Jill's husband do for a living?
14. Where does Jill work?
(a) Cleaning service.
(b) DA's office.
(d) Local newspaper.
15. Who has contact with people at Berkley?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person or group disagrees with Lindsay about the connection to the murders in San Francisco?
2. How many days are left before the event takes place?
3. In which state is this major metropolitan city?
4. What item is refused upon Lindsay's request?
5. What form of transportation is used to go to the next crime scene?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)