|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Boxer stops to admire which of the following on the way home?
2. Where does Michelle leave the Lightower baby?
(c) Police department.
3. Where does Jill work?
(a) Local newspaper.
(b) Cleaning service.
(c) DA's office.
4. What seems to be missing from the crime scene?
5. What is Molinari's title within the agency?
(a) Chief field agent.
(b) Law enforcement liaison.
(d) Deputy Director.
6. How many days are left before the event takes place?
7. What is the cause of death for this particular victim?
(a) Ricin poisoning.
(c) Blunt force trauma.
8. Who informs Boxer of the tip received at police headquarters?
9. Joe Molinari works for which federal agency?
(a) Homeland Security.
(b) Immigration and Naturalization.
10. Boxer must deal with a confrontation involving which character?
11. According to Lemouz the best kind of rally usually involves which of the following?
12. Which adjective best describes Boxer's first emotion regarding Molinari?
13. Which person or group disagrees with Lindsay about the connection to the murders in San Francisco?
(a) Medical Examiner.
(c) Forensic team.
14. The agency believes that members of which of the following groups are involved?
(d) Drop outs.
15. What is learned about Charlotte Lightower?
(a) She set the fire.
(b) She tried to escape.
(c) She was pregnant.
(d) She was beaten.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the signature on the email?
2. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
3. What happened to Boxer's previous boyfriend?
4. Which victim is currently being examined?
5. Who scares Jill enough to make her hide in the office?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)