|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of agencies are called in by Boxer?
(b) Other law enforcement related.
(c) Center for Disease Control affiliates.
2. Where does Michelle leave the Lightower baby?
(d) Police department.
3. How many days are left before the event takes place?
4. Boxer's main objective at this point is to locate which of the following?
(a) Lightower's files.
(b) Point of origin.
5. Who supplies the information?
6. What is the name of Boxer's friend working at home when she learns of the problem?
7. What is the abuser's end goal in attacking another person?
8. What is the surname of the victim found at the scene?
9. To which location is the email sent?
(a) Television station.
(b) Police department.
(d) Homeland Security.
10. Who calls Molinari during his dinner with Boxer?
(a) Vice President.
11. Which of the following groups is involved in the upcoming event?
(c) Cult members.
12. Who originally makes the connection to Berkley?
(a) Post office.
(c) Internet server.
(d) Technical experts.
13. What is the name of the friend who could also gain valuable inside information from Lindsay?
14. What information does Jill disclose to the other women at dinner?
(a) Plans to go away.
(c) Profile of killer.
(d) DA's next move.
15. What kind of rally is attended by Boxer?
Short Answer Questions
1. The agency believes that members of which of the following groups are involved?
2. What is Molinari's title within the agency?
3. What form of transportation is used to go to the next crime scene?
4. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
5. What was the friend doing when the news came?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)