|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The killers claim that the killings are connected to which event?
(a) Alignment of the planets.
(b) G-8 Summit.
(c) War in the Middle East.
(d) Presidential re-election.
2. What happens to the admired item?
(d) Is razed.
3. What is the occupation of this particular friend?
(a) Medical examiner.
4. What item of Michelle's is found at the scene of the crime?
5. What is the relationship between the victim and the person who arrives at the scene?
6. Who scares Jill enough to make her hide in the office?
7. Boxer finds a note at the next crime scene. Who has signed the note?
(a) Down with the Government.
(b) Capitalist Dogs.
(c) Kill the Pigs.
(d) August Spies.
8. What is learned about Charlotte Lightower?
(a) She was pregnant.
(b) She was beaten.
(c) She set the fire.
(d) She tried to escape.
9. The agency believes that members of which of the following groups are involved?
(b) Drop outs.
10. Who receives an email from the killers?
11. Who confronts Jill's husband regarding his behavior?
12. Boxer stops to admire which of the following on the way home?
13. Boxer's main objective at this point is to locate which of the following?
(a) Point of origin.
(d) Lightower's files.
14. What is the cause of death for this particular victim?
(a) Ricin poisoning.
(d) Blunt force trauma.
15. The person was seen purchasing an item. What was the item?
(a) Box of condoms.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which state is this major metropolitan city?
2. The Medical Examiner refers to the cause of death as being which of the following?
3. What types of agencies are called in by Boxer?
4. The tip involves which of the following characters?
5. What item is carefully examined by the police?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)