|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the hotel man's first name?
2. What items are released to Boxer from X/L?
(b) Financial reports.
(c) Gun stash.
(d) Case files.
3. Who has contact with people at Berkley?
4. What is the cause of death for this particular victim?
(a) Blunt force trauma.
(d) Ricin poisoning.
5. What is Molinari's title within the agency?
(a) Deputy Director.
(c) Law enforcement liaison.
(d) Chief field agent.
6. What item is refused upon Lindsay's request?
(d) Search warrant.
7. What form of transportation is used to go to the next crime scene?
8. What kind of rally is attended by Boxer?
9. Boxer believes that the killer may be which of the following?
(a) A teen.
(b) Serial killer.
(c) A woman.
10. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
(b) Jill's abusive situation.
(c) Quitting the force.
11. What is the name of the friend who could also gain valuable inside information from Lindsay?
12. According to Lemouz the best kind of rally usually involves which of the following?
13. What is the signature on the email?
(a) No signature.
(b) August Spies.
(c) Ricin killer.
14. The agency believes that members of which of the following groups are involved?
(a) Drop outs.
15. What information does Jill disclose to the other women at dinner?
(a) DA's next move.
(b) Profile of killer.
(c) Plans to go away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is contacted by Boxer for assistance from the court?
2. What is the name of the Lightowers' nanny?
3. Boxer is introduced to which character in the beginning of Part 3?
4. What is the setting for the opening of the novel?
5. Who receives an email from the killers?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)