|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had it been since the relationship ended?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 year.
2. Where does Michelle leave the Lightower baby?
(c) Police department.
3. To which location is the email sent?
(a) Homeland Security.
(b) Police department.
(c) Television station.
4. What is the profession of this particular friend?
(a) Con artist.
(b) Burglary cop.
5. What is learned about Charlotte Lightower?
(a) She was beaten.
(b) She was pregnant.
(c) She set the fire.
(d) She tried to escape.
6. What is the name of Lightower's somewhat questionable business?
7. Boxer is introduced to which character in the beginning of Part 3?
8. What does Jill promise in regard to her current situation?
(a) She will call Boxer.
(b) She will leave.
(c) She will take self defense classes.
(d) She will file a police report.
9. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
(c) Jill's abusive situation.
(d) Quitting the force.
10. What item is refused upon Lindsay's request?
(c) Search warrant.
11. Where does Jill work?
(a) Local newspaper.
(b) DA's office.
(d) Cleaning service.
12. According to Lemouz the best kind of rally usually involves which of the following?
13. What is the hotel man's first name?
14. What was the friend doing when the news came?
(a) Cooking dinner.
(b) Cleaning the attic.
(c) Watering the garden.
(d) Watching TV.
15. The person was seen purchasing an item. What was the item?
(c) Box of condoms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Boxer's previous boyfriend?
2. What form of transportation is used to go to the next crime scene?
3. Who informs Boxer of the tip received at police headquarters?
4. Who receives an email from the killers?
5. What types of agencies are called in by Boxer?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)