|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jill promise in regard to her current situation?
(a) She will call Boxer.
(b) She will leave.
(c) She will take self defense classes.
(d) She will file a police report.
2. The Medical Examiner refers to the cause of death as being which of the following?
3. What items are released to Boxer from X/L?
(a) Gun stash.
(b) Financial reports.
(d) Case files.
4. Boxer must deal with a confrontation involving which character?
5. What item is refused upon Lindsay's request?
(d) Search warrant.
6. Boxer finds a note at the next crime scene. Who has signed the note?
(a) Down with the Government.
(b) Kill the Pigs.
(c) Capitalist Dogs.
(d) August Spies.
7. How long had it been since the relationship ended?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 year.
8. The email recipient is told to do what about the communication?
(a) Block the user.
(c) Delete it.
(d) Save it.
9. What is the name of the friend with Boxer?
10. Which law enforcement agency does Boxer meet with in this section?
(b) Homeland Security.
(c) Berkley cops.
11. What was the friend doing when the news came?
(a) Watering the garden.
(b) Cooking dinner.
(c) Watching TV.
(d) Cleaning the attic.
12. What is the cause of death for this particular victim?
(c) Blunt force trauma.
(d) Ricin poisoning.
13. What item of Michelle's is found at the scene of the crime?
14. What is the name of the professor at Berkley?
(d) Van Pelt.
15. What kind of rally is attended by Boxer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands by and watches the explosion?
2. Where do the members supposedly come from?
3. What is the first name of the protagonist, Detective Boxer?
4. The killers claim that the killings are connected to which event?
5. What is the relationship between the victim and the person who arrives at the scene?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)