|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Molinari believes that there is a strong movement that may be related to the killings. The movement supports which issue?
(b) Interplanetary travel.
(d) Gun laws.
2. What is the name of the Lightowers' nanny?
3. What is the relationship between the victim and the person who arrives at the scene?
4. Boxer believes that the killer may be which of the following?
(a) Serial killer.
(c) A woman.
(d) A teen.
5. Which character agrees with Boxer on her estimation of the situation thus far?
(c) Forensics team.
6. Which adjective best describes Boxer's first emotion regarding Molinari?
7. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
(b) Jill's abusive situation.
(d) Quitting the force.
8. What information does Jill disclose to the other women at dinner?
(a) DA's next move.
(b) Profile of killer.
(c) Plans to go away.
9. Boxer finds a note at the next crime scene. Who has signed the note?
(a) Kill the Pigs.
(b) Down with the Government.
(c) August Spies.
(d) Capitalist Dogs.
10. Boxer stops to admire which of the following on the way home?
11. What is the first name of the protagonist, Detective Boxer?
12. What items are released to Boxer from X/L?
(a) Case files.
(b) Financial reports.
(c) Gun stash.
13. Which law enforcement agency does Boxer meet with in this section?
(c) Berkley cops.
(d) Homeland Security.
14. Who at X/L finally relents?
15. What kind of rally is attended by Boxer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the members supposedly come from?
2. What seems to be missing from the crime scene?
3. What is the name of the professor at Berkley?
4. Who scares Jill enough to make her hide in the office?
5. The email recipient is told to do what about the communication?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)