|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of agencies are called in by Boxer?
(c) Other law enforcement related.
(d) Center for Disease Control affiliates.
2. Where did the confrontation take place?
(a) Parking lot.
(c) Law office.
(d) Police station.
3. What does Jill promise in regard to her current situation?
(a) She will file a police report.
(b) She will take self defense classes.
(c) She will call Boxer.
(d) She will leave.
4. Who is contacted by Boxer for assistance from the court?
5. Who at X/L finally relents?
6. Who receives an email from the killers?
7. What is the first name of the protagonist, Detective Boxer?
8. Boxer's main objective at this point is to locate which of the following?
(a) Lightower's files.
(d) Point of origin.
9. Who confronts Jill's husband regarding his behavior?
10. What problem is there between Jill and the other person(s)?
11. What is the name of the friend with Boxer?
12. Which victim is currently being examined?
(a) Mrs. Lightower.
(c) The baby.
13. Which adjective best describes Boxer's first emotion regarding Molinari?
14. Boxer receives what in relation to the professor at Berkley?
(a) Phone number.
(b) Office location.
(c) Home address.
(d) Email address.
15. Boxer is introduced to which character in the beginning of Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between the victim and the person who arrives at the scene?
2. The email recipient is told to do what about the communication?
3. The person was seen purchasing an item. What was the item?
4. Boxer stops to admire which of the following on the way home?
5. Who calls Molinari during his dinner with Boxer?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)