|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Medical Examiner refers to the cause of death as being which of the following?
2. What is the surname of the victim found at the scene?
3. Boxer receives what in relation to the professor at Berkley?
(a) Email address.
(b) Phone number.
(c) Home address.
(d) Office location.
4. Who informs Boxer of the tip received at police headquarters?
5. What form of transportation is used to go to the next crime scene?
6. What is Molinari's title within the agency?
(a) Chief field agent.
(b) Deputy Director.
(c) Law enforcement liaison.
7. What is the signature on the email?
(a) August Spies.
(b) Ricin killer.
(c) No signature.
8. The email recipient is told to do what about the communication?
(a) Delete it.
(b) Save it.
(d) Block the user.
9. The killers claim that the killings are connected to which event?
(a) Presidential re-election.
(b) G-8 Summit.
(c) War in the Middle East.
(d) Alignment of the planets.
10. Who has contact with people at Berkley?
11. Where did the confrontation take place?
(a) Police station.
(b) Parking lot.
(d) Law office.
12. How long had it been since the relationship ended?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 6 months.
13. Boxer is introduced to which character in the beginning of Part 3?
14. Boxer must deal with a confrontation involving which character?
15. Where do the members supposedly come from?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is refused upon Lindsay's request?
2. Boxer stops to admire which of the following on the way home?
3. What problem is there between Jill and the other person(s)?
4. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
5. Claire asks Boxer to meet her at what location?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)