|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Molinari during his dinner with Boxer?
(a) Vice President.
2. Which victim is currently being examined?
(b) The baby.
(d) Mrs. Lightower.
3. The tip involves which of the following characters?
4. Boxer's main objective at this point is to locate which of the following?
(c) Point of origin.
(d) Lightower's files.
5. Who has contact with people at Berkley?
6. Where does Jill work?
(a) DA's office.
(b) Local newspaper.
(d) Cleaning service.
7. What is the abuser's end goal in attacking another person?
8. Which adjective is best used to describe Lemouz?
9. What is the name of the professor at Berkley?
(d) Van Pelt.
10. What items are released to Boxer from X/L?
(a) Gun stash.
(c) Case files.
(d) Financial reports.
11. Joe Molinari works for which federal agency?
(a) Immigration and Naturalization.
(d) Homeland Security.
12. What information does Jill disclose to the other women at dinner?
(a) DA's next move.
(c) Plans to go away.
(d) Profile of killer.
13. Who receives an email from the killers?
14. Who is contacted by Boxer for assistance from the court?
15. What form of transportation is used to go to the next crime scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands by and watches the explosion?
2. Who originally makes the connection to Berkley?
3. What types of agencies are called in by Boxer?
4. What is the signature on the email?
5. According to Lemouz the best kind of rally usually involves which of the following?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)