|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Another murder occurs in which city?
2. Who originally makes the connection to Berkley?
(a) Technical experts.
(b) Internet server.
(c) Post office.
3. The killers claim that the killings are connected to which event?
(a) Alignment of the planets.
(b) Presidential re-election.
(c) War in the Middle East.
(d) G-8 Summit.
4. Boxer must deal with a confrontation involving which character?
5. What problem is there between Jill and the other person(s)?
6. What is Boxer's rank on the police force?
7. What is Molinari's title within the agency?
(a) Law enforcement liaison.
(b) Chief field agent.
(c) Deputy Director.
8. What item is refused upon Lindsay's request?
(b) Search warrant.
9. Which victim is currently being examined?
(b) Mrs. Lightower.
(c) The baby.
10. What is the first name of the protagonist, Detective Boxer?
11. What is learned about Charlotte Lightower?
(a) She was beaten.
(b) She was pregnant.
(c) She tried to escape.
(d) She set the fire.
12. How long had it been since the relationship ended?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 years.
13. Which law enforcement agency does Boxer meet with in this section?
(a) Berkley cops.
(b) Homeland Security.
14. What is the hotel man's first name?
15. Where did the confrontation take place?
(a) Law office.
(b) Parking lot.
(c) Police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lemouz the best kind of rally usually involves which of the following?
2. Joe Molinari works for which federal agency?
3. Who scares Jill enough to make her hide in the office?
4. Boxer's main objective at this point is to locate which of the following?
5. The tip involves which of the following characters?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)