|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informs Boxer of the tip received at police headquarters?
2. Where does Jill work?
(a) Cleaning service.
(c) Local newspaper.
(d) DA's office.
3. How many days are left before the event takes place?
4. Which law enforcement agency does Boxer meet with in this section?
(a) Homeland Security.
(b) Berkley cops.
5. What was the friend doing when the news came?
(a) Cooking dinner.
(b) Cleaning the attic.
(c) Watering the garden.
(d) Watching TV.
6. What problem is there between Jill and the other person(s)?
7. Claire asks Boxer to meet her at what location?
(b) Her office.
8. Which adjective is best used to describe Lemouz?
9. Boxer finds a note at the next crime scene. Who has signed the note?
(a) Down with the Government.
(b) Capitalist Dogs.
(c) August Spies.
(d) Kill the Pigs.
10. Molinari believes that there is a strong movement that may be related to the killings. The movement supports which issue?
(b) Interplanetary travel.
(c) Gun laws.
11. Which character agrees with Boxer on her estimation of the situation thus far?
(b) Forensics team.
12. What does Jill promise in regard to her current situation?
(a) She will call Boxer.
(b) She will file a police report.
(c) She will leave.
(d) She will take self defense classes.
13. What is the relationship between the victim and the person who arrives at the scene?
14. Boxer's main objective at this point is to locate which of the following?
(b) Point of origin.
(d) Lightower's files.
15. What types of agencies are called in by Boxer?
(b) Center for Disease Control affiliates.
(c) Other law enforcement related.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Molinari during his dinner with Boxer?
2. What is the name of the friend with Boxer?
3. What is the abuser's end goal in attacking another person?
4. Which adjective best describes Boxer's first emotion regarding Molinari?
5. What is the name of the Lightowers' nanny?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)