1. What is the setting for the opening of the novel?
2. What is the first name of the protagonist, Detective Boxer?
3. What is the name of the friend with Boxer?
4. Boxer stops to admire which of the following on the way home?
5. What happens to the admired item?
6. What is the name of Boxer's friend working at home when she learns of the problem?
7. What was the friend doing when the news came?
Cleaning the attic.
8. What is the occupation of this particular friend?
9. What is the surname of the victim found at the scene?
10. What item is carefully examined by the police?
This section contains 2,876 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)