|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 108-111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A group of federal agents gathers outside the address of which character?
2. What was the name of the prominent figure that was killed during the massacre?
(a) Charles Danko.
(b) David Bernhardt.
(c) Richard Lemouz.
(d) August Spies.
3. Where does Boxer go after she leaves the site of the explosion?
(c) Coffee shop.
4. Which of the characters seems to be missing?
5. Where do the members supposedly come from?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which prominent group was arrested by federal agents nearly thirty years ago?
2. Where did Cindy meet Michelle?
3. Why is Boxer detained after the end of the case?
4. What was determined as being the cause of Jill's death?
5. The person was seen purchasing an item. What was the item?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)