|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 88-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was killed by the latest bomb at the shopping center?
(a) Police chief.
(c) Federal agent.
(d) Store owner.
2. Which law enforcement agency does Boxer meet with in this section?
(a) Homeland Security.
(b) Berkley cops.
3. When was the riot held?
(b) Late 1930s.
(c) Early 1900s.
(d) Mid 1980s
4. Which form of action will work well but will take too long to put into effect?
(a) News story.
(b) Public warning.
(c) Door to door canvassing.
(d) Undercover sting.
5. What is the name of the friend who could also gain valuable inside information from Lindsay?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which adjective best describes Boxer's first emotion regarding Molinari?
2. What happens to the admired item?
3. What form of transportation is used to go to the next crime scene?
4. What kind of rally is attended by Boxer?
5. Who takes extra time to create a formal meal at home?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)