|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 88-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of this particular friend?
(a) Con artist.
(c) Burglary cop.
2. Which of the characters was the bombing victim connected to regarding his own death?
3. What is the cause of death for this particular victim?
(a) Ricin poisoning.
(c) Blunt force trauma.
4. When was the riot held?
(a) Mid 1980s
(b) Early 1900s.
(c) Late 1930s.
5. What happens to the admired item?
(d) Is razed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the friend who could also gain valuable inside information from Lindsay?
2. Who confronts Jill's husband regarding his behavior?
3. Boxer is introduced to which character in the beginning of Part 3?
4. What is the name of Boxer's friend working at home when she learns of the problem?
5. What seems to be missing from the crime scene?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)