|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 88-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the signature on the email?
(a) Ricin killer.
(c) No signature.
(d) August Spies.
2. Joe Molinari works for which federal agency?
(b) Homeland Security.
(c) Immigration and Naturalization.
3. Which prominent group was arrested by federal agents nearly thirty years ago?
(a) Anti-capitalists at Berkley.
(b) Radical rally organizers.
(c) White supremacists.
(d) Hope Street Gang.
4. Who is contacted by Boxer for assistance from the court?
5. What kind of relationship begins to form between Boxer and Molinari?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the riot held?
2. What is the name of the shopping center visited by Robert?
3. Boxer's main objective at this point is to locate which of the following?
4. What item of Michelle's is found at the scene of the crime?
5. What adjective is used to describe the weather at the murder scene?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)