|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 88-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which form of action will work well but will take too long to put into effect?
(a) Door to door canvassing.
(b) News story.
(c) Public warning.
(d) Undercover sting.
2. Boxer receives what in relation to the professor at Berkley?
(a) Email address.
(b) Office location.
(c) Phone number.
(d) Home address.
3. What does the email say about the murder in Portland?
(c) For fun.
4. Which person or group disagrees with Lindsay about the connection to the murders in San Francisco?
(a) Forensic team.
(b) Medical Examiner.
5. Who originally makes the connection to Berkley?
(a) Technical experts.
(b) Internet server.
(d) Post office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jill's husband do for a living?
2. Who contacts Boxer regarding Michelle's whereabouts?
3. Boxer stops to admire which of the following on the way home?
4. The agency believes that members of which of the following groups are involved?
5. What initials are found engraved onto the briefcase?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)