|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 88-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Molinari's title within the agency?
(b) Deputy Director.
(c) Law enforcement liaison.
(d) Chief field agent.
2. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
(a) Jill's abusive situation.
(b) Quitting the force.
3. In which state is this major metropolitan city?
4. Who takes extra time to create a formal meal at home?
5. What was the name of the riot referenced by Lemouz?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which victim is currently being examined?
2. What is the name Molinari uses to describe old radicals?
3. Where does Boxer begin her search to learn about Jill's relationship to the case?
4. The killers claim that the killings are connected to which event?
5. Who informs Boxer of the tip received at police headquarters?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)