|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 88-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of rally is attended by Boxer?
2. What information does Jill disclose to the other women at dinner?
(b) Profile of killer.
(c) DA's next move.
(d) Plans to go away.
3. What was the name of the prominent figure that was killed during the massacre?
(a) August Spies.
(b) Richard Lemouz.
(c) David Bernhardt.
(d) Charles Danko.
4. What item belonging to the missing person is found?
5. Jacobi calls Boxer to say that another death has been connected to the new lead. Whose death was connected?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the admired item?
2. What does the email say about the murder in Portland?
3. Who does the man blame for his son's death?
4. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
5. Which law enforcement agency does Boxer meet with in this section?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)