|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 68-77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Molinari believes that there is a strong movement that may be related to the killings. The movement supports which issue?
(a) Gun laws.
(b) Interplanetary travel.
2. Who receives an email from the killers?
3. What is the cause of death for this particular victim?
(b) Blunt force trauma.
(d) Ricin poisoning.
4. What adjective is used to describe the weather at the murder scene?
5. What was the name of the riot referenced by Lemouz?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Boxer's previous boyfriend?
2. Who summons Boxer to come to the morgue?
3. How many women are interviewed with the hope they know Michelle?
4. Where does Claire believe Jill went?
5. The agency believes that members of which of the following groups are involved?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)