|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 68-77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the professor at Berkley?
(c) Van Pelt.
2. Where do the members supposedly come from?
(c) New York.
3. Who is contacted by Boxer for assistance from the court?
4. Who supplies the information?
5. What item is refused upon Lindsay's request?
(a) Search warrant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Boxer finds a note at the next crime scene. Who has signed the note?
2. What form of transportation is used to go to the next crime scene?
3. What was the name of the riot referenced by Lemouz?
4. What is the signature on the email?
5. Molinari believes that there is a strong movement that may be related to the killings. The movement supports which issue?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)