|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 68-77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of relationship begins to form between Boxer and Molinari?
2. Which character agrees with Boxer on her estimation of the situation thus far?
(b) Forensics team.
3. How long had it been since the relationship ended?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 years.
4. What types of agencies are called in by Boxer?
(a) Other law enforcement related.
(c) Center for Disease Control affiliates.
5. The killers claim that the killings are connected to which event?
(a) G-8 Summit.
(b) War in the Middle East.
(c) Presidential re-election.
(d) Alignment of the planets.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Medical Examiner refers to the cause of death as being which of the following?
2. What is the name of the friend with Boxer?
3. Which adjective best describes Boxer's first emotion regarding Molinari?
4. Where do the members supposedly come from?
5. What does the email say about the murder in Portland?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)