|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 68-77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The killers claim that the killings are connected to which event?
(a) War in the Middle East.
(b) Alignment of the planets.
(c) G-8 Summit.
(d) Presidential re-election.
2. How long had it been since the relationship ended?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 6 months.
3. Which of the characters seems to be missing?
4. What problem is there between Jill and the other person(s)?
5. What kind of relationship begins to form between Boxer and Molinari?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Molinari during his dinner with Boxer?
2. What is the setting for the opening of the novel?
3. When was the riot held?
4. Boxer finds a note at the next crime scene. Who has signed the note?
5. Which adjective best describes Boxer's feelings about the situation?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)