|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 42-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of agencies are called in by Boxer?
(a) Other law enforcement related.
(b) Center for Disease Control affiliates.
2. What is the name of the professor at Berkley?
(d) Van Pelt.
3. Who supplies the information?
4. Who stands by and watches the explosion?
5. What information does Jill disclose to the other women at dinner?
(b) Plans to go away.
(c) Profile of killer.
(d) DA's next move.
Short Answer Questions
1. The killers claim that the killings are connected to which event?
2. What is the surname of the victim found at the scene?
3. What is the first name of the protagonist, Detective Boxer?
4. What items are released to Boxer from X/L?
5. Which of the following groups is involved in the upcoming event?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)