|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 42-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lemouz the best kind of rally usually involves which of the following?
2. What is the relationship between the victim and the person who arrives at the scene?
3. What items are released to Boxer from X/L?
(a) Gun stash.
(b) Case files.
(c) Financial reports.
4. What is the hotel man's first name?
5. The Medical Examiner refers to the cause of death as being which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Boxer receives what in relation to the professor at Berkley?
2. What seems to be missing from the crime scene?
3. Molinari believes that there is a strong movement that may be related to the killings. The movement supports which issue?
4. Boxer's main objective at this point is to locate which of the following?
5. What is the abuser's end goal in attacking another person?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)