|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 42-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of rally is attended by Boxer?
2. What does Jill promise in regard to her current situation?
(a) She will take self defense classes.
(b) She will file a police report.
(c) She will call Boxer.
(d) She will leave.
3. What is the surname of the victim found at the scene?
4. What information does Jill disclose to the other women at dinner?
(a) Plans to go away.
(c) Profile of killer.
(d) DA's next move.
5. Who scares Jill enough to make her hide in the office?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of the protagonist, Detective Boxer?
2. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
3. What is the name of the friend who could also gain valuable inside information from Lindsay?
4. What is the name of the professor at Berkley?
5. How long had it been since the relationship ended?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)