|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the abuser's end goal in attacking another person?
2. What does Jill promise in regard to her current situation?
(a) She will call Boxer.
(b) She will leave.
(c) She will take self defense classes.
(d) She will file a police report.
3. What is the name of the professor at Berkley?
(b) Van Pelt.
4. Who informs Boxer of the tip received at police headquarters?
5. What problem is there between Jill and the other person(s)?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Boxer's friend working at home when she learns of the problem?
2. What is the setting for the opening of the novel?
3. What is the profession of this particular friend?
4. What is the name of the friend who could also gain valuable inside information from Lindsay?
5. Which victim is currently being examined?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)