|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The person was seen purchasing an item. What was the item?
(b) Box of condoms.
2. Where does Jill work?
(a) Cleaning service.
(b) Local newspaper.
(c) DA's office.
3. Who is contacted by Boxer for assistance from the court?
4. What is the cause of death for this particular victim?
(a) Ricin poisoning.
(c) Blunt force trauma.
5. What kind of service has hired the women to work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who summons Boxer to come to the morgue?
2. What kind of rally is attended by Boxer?
3. Boxer's main objective at this point is to locate which of the following?
4. Boxer stops to admire which of the following on the way home?
5. What item is carefully examined by the police?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)