|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of the protagonist, Detective Boxer?
2. How many women are interviewed with the hope they know Michelle?
3. Who scares Jill enough to make her hide in the office?
4. What was the friend doing when the news came?
(a) Watching TV.
(b) Cooking dinner.
(c) Cleaning the attic.
(d) Watering the garden.
5. What is the cause of death for this particular victim?
(b) Blunt force trauma.
(c) Ricin poisoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs Boxer of the tip received at police headquarters?
2. Which of the following groups is involved in the upcoming event?
3. What is the setting for the opening of the novel?
4. What types of agencies are called in by Boxer?
5. Who summons Boxer to come to the morgue?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)