|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of this particular friend?
(a) Burglary cop.
(b) Con artist.
2. What types of agencies are called in by Boxer?
(a) Center for Disease Control affiliates.
(b) Other law enforcement related.
3. Which law enforcement agency does Boxer meet with in this section?
(b) Homeland Security.
(d) Berkley cops.
4. What is the setting for the opening of the novel?
(c) Police station.
(d) A park.
5. What problem is there between Jill and the other person(s)?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cause of death for this particular victim?
2. What is the abuser's end goal in attacking another person?
3. Where did the confrontation take place?
4. Who has contact with people at Berkley?
5. What is the first name of the protagonist, Detective Boxer?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)