|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Boxer receives what in relation to the professor at Berkley?
(a) Home address.
(b) Office location.
(c) Email address.
(d) Phone number.
2. Where does Jill work?
(a) Local newspaper.
(b) DA's office.
(c) Cleaning service.
3. Where did the confrontation take place?
(a) Police station.
(b) Law office.
(c) Parking lot.
4. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
(b) Quitting the force.
(d) Jill's abusive situation.
5. Where do the members supposedly come from?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which law enforcement agency does Boxer meet with in this section?
2. What is the setting for the opening of the novel?
3. What is Boxer's rank on the police force?
4. What is the occupation of this particular friend?
5. The killers claim that the killings are connected to which event?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)