|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective is best used to describe Lemouz?
2. What is the first name of the protagonist, Detective Boxer?
3. According to Lemouz the best kind of rally usually involves which of the following?
4. What happens to the admired item?
(c) Is razed.
5. What is the setting for the opening of the novel?
(b) Police station.
(c) A park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
2. The tip involves which of the following characters?
3. What is the abuser's end goal in attacking another person?
4. What is the name of the friend who could also gain valuable inside information from Lindsay?
5. What does Jill's husband do for a living?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)