|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The killers claim that the killings are connected to which event?
(a) Alignment of the planets.
(b) Presidential re-election.
(c) War in the Middle East.
(d) G-8 Summit.
2. What item of Michelle's is found at the scene of the crime?
3. According to Lemouz the best kind of rally usually involves which of the following?
4. Who is contacted by Boxer for assistance from the court?
5. What types of agencies are called in by Boxer?
(a) Other law enforcement related.
(c) Center for Disease Control affiliates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of this particular friend?
2. Boxer finds a note at the next crime scene. Who has signed the note?
3. How long had it been since the relationship ended?
4. Which law enforcement agency does Boxer meet with in this section?
5. Who originally makes the connection to Berkley?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)