|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of the protagonist, Detective Boxer?
2. What happened to Boxer's previous boyfriend?
(b) Tried to kill her.
3. Who at X/L finally relents?
4. What is the cause of death for this particular victim?
(a) Blunt force trauma.
(b) Ricin poisoning.
5. The Medical Examiner refers to the cause of death as being which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had it been since the relationship ended?
2. Who has contact with people at Berkley?
3. What is the name of Boxer's friend working at home when she learns of the problem?
4. Boxer believes that the killer may be which of the following?
5. What is the setting for the opening of the novel?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)