|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cause of death for this particular victim?
(b) Blunt force trauma.
(c) Ricin poisoning.
2. What was the friend doing when the news came?
(a) Watching TV.
(b) Cleaning the attic.
(c) Watering the garden.
(d) Cooking dinner.
3. Boxer believes that the killer may be which of the following?
(b) A teen.
(c) A woman.
(d) Serial killer.
4. What is the surname of the victim found at the scene?
5. What seems to be missing from the crime scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. Boxer finds a note at the next crime scene. Who has signed the note?
2. What is the name of the friend who could also gain valuable inside information from Lindsay?
3. What is the name of the Lightowers' nanny?
4. What item is carefully examined by the police?
5. What is Boxer's rank on the police force?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)