|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
(a) Quitting the force.
(d) Jill's abusive situation.
2. What is the cause of death for this particular victim?
(b) Ricin poisoning.
(c) Blunt force trauma.
3. What item of Michelle's is found at the scene of the crime?
4. Boxer finds a note at the next crime scene. Who has signed the note?
(a) Capitalist Dogs.
(b) Kill the Pigs.
(c) August Spies.
(d) Down with the Government.
5. What is the name of the friend who could also gain valuable inside information from Lindsay?
Short Answer Questions
1. Boxer believes that the killer may be which of the following?
2. What was the friend doing when the news came?
3. Where does Jill work?
4. What items are released to Boxer from X/L?
5. What is the relationship between the victim and the person who arrives at the scene?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)