|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Boxer's friend working at home when she learns of the problem?
2. What seems to be missing from the crime scene?
3. What is the name of the friend with Boxer?
4. What is learned about Charlotte Lightower?
(a) She was beaten.
(b) She tried to escape.
(c) She was pregnant.
(d) She set the fire.
5. What happened to Boxer's previous boyfriend?
(b) Tried to kill her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Boxer's main objective at this point is to locate which of the following?
2. What is the name of the friend who could also gain valuable inside information from Lindsay?
3. What is the setting for the opening of the novel?
4. Boxer finds a note at the next crime scene. Who has signed the note?
5. What problem is there between Jill and the other person(s)?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)