|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 96-101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of establishment is the site used to send the email regarding the murders?
2. What was the friend doing when the news came?
(a) Cleaning the attic.
(b) Watching TV.
(c) Cooking dinner.
(d) Watering the garden.
3. What does the email say about the murder in Portland?
(c) For fun.
4. What is the hotel man's first name?
5. Another murder occurs in which city?
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe the weather at the murder scene?
2. What is the relationship between the victim and the person who arrives at the scene?
3. The case of the contaminated water takes place in which location?
4. What is the name of Lightower's somewhat questionable business?
5. How long had it been since the relationship ended?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)