|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 96-101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which law enforcement agency does Boxer meet with in this section?
(c) Homeland Security.
(d) Berkley cops.
2. What was the occupation of Jill's father?
3. Jacobi calls Boxer to say that another death has been connected to the new lead. Whose death was connected?
4. What was inside the briefcase?
(c) Warning note.
5. Who takes extra time to create a formal meal at home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of the protagonist, Detective Boxer?
2. What was the friend doing when the news came?
3. According to Lemouz the best kind of rally usually involves which of the following?
4. What seems to be missing from the crime scene?
5. Who is contacted with the hopes of finding out about the missing character's whereabouts?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)