|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 96-101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The person was seen purchasing an item. What was the item?
(d) Box of condoms.
2. Which law enforcement agency does Boxer meet with in this section?
(a) Berkley cops.
(d) Homeland Security.
3. Who confronts Jill's husband regarding his behavior?
4. What unusual thing does Jill do that alarms Claire?
(a) Refuses to take phone calls.
(b) Misses court.
(c) Won't leave her house.
(d) Goes into a rage.
5. The killers claim that the killings are connected to which event?
(a) G-8 Summit.
(b) Alignment of the planets.
(c) Presidential re-election.
(d) War in the Middle East.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who/What seems to be the connection between Jill and August Spies?
2. What kind of service has hired the women to work?
3. Where does Boxer go after she leaves the site of the explosion?
4. What is the first name of the protagonist, Detective Boxer?
5. Boxer receives what in relation to the professor at Berkley?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)