|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 96-101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the abuser's end goal in attacking another person?
2. Which prominent group was arrested by federal agents nearly thirty years ago?
(a) White supremacists.
(b) Radical rally organizers.
(c) Hope Street Gang.
(d) Anti-capitalists at Berkley.
3. Molinari believes that there is a strong movement that may be related to the killings. The movement supports which issue?
(a) Interplanetary travel.
(d) Gun laws.
4. Who confronts Jill's husband regarding his behavior?
5. Tampering with a water system may be considered to be which of the following?
(d) Mean spirited.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is refused upon Lindsay's request?
2. Who has contact with people at Berkley?
3. What is the name of Boxer's friend working at home when she learns of the problem?
4. Jacobi calls Boxer to say that another death has been connected to the new lead. Whose death was connected?
5. What is the name of the shopping center visited by Robert?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)