|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 96-101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is set to make a speech at an important event in San Francisco?
(a) UN Secretary General.
(b) Vice President.
(d) Head of State.
2. What is the abuser's end goal in attacking another person?
3. What adjective best describes the intention regarding the character's capture?
4. What item of Michelle's does Cindy admire?
5. What was the name attached to a court case that may have started the attacks?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which victim is currently being examined?
2. Who informs Boxer of the tip received at police headquarters?
3. Cindy rallies the women after receiving which of the following?
4. Danko and Malcolm discuss what upcoming event?
5. What happened to Boxer's previous boyfriend?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)