|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is learned about Charlotte Lightower?
(a) She tried to escape.
(b) She set the fire.
(c) She was pregnant.
(d) She was beaten.
2. What was the friend doing when the news came?
(a) Cooking dinner.
(b) Watching TV.
(c) Watering the garden.
(d) Cleaning the attic.
3. Boxer believes that the killer may be which of the following?
(a) A teen.
(b) A woman.
(d) Serial killer.
4. Where did the confrontation take place?
(b) Police station.
(c) Law office.
(d) Parking lot.
5. The Medical Examiner refers to the cause of death as being which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of agencies are called in by Boxer?
2. Where does Boxer go after she leaves the site of the explosion?
3. The tip involves which of the following characters?
4. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
5. Who is contacted by Boxer for assistance from the court?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)