|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What items are released to Boxer from X/L?
(b) Financial reports.
(c) Case files.
(d) Gun stash.
2. What seems to be missing from the crime scene?
3. What is the name of the professor at Berkley?
(c) Van Pelt.
4. What is the setting for the opening of the novel?
(b) A park.
(c) Police station.
5. What item of Michelle's is found at the scene of the crime?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the friend with Boxer?
2. The Medical Examiner refers to the cause of death as being which of the following?
3. What is the abuser's end goal in attacking another person?
4. What happened to Boxer's previous boyfriend?
5. Who informs Boxer of the tip received at police headquarters?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)