|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is learned about Charlotte Lightower?
(a) She was beaten.
(b) She set the fire.
(c) She was pregnant.
(d) She tried to escape.
2. Boxer's main objective at this point is to locate which of the following?
(b) Point of origin.
(d) Lightower's files.
3. What is the name of the professor at Berkley?
(d) Van Pelt.
4. What does Jill promise in regard to her current situation?
(a) She will take self defense classes.
(b) She will call Boxer.
(c) She will leave.
(d) She will file a police report.
5. Who goes along to a hotel room with a strange woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Boxer's friend working at home when she learns of the problem?
2. Who is contacted by Boxer for assistance from the court?
3. Who has contact with people at Berkley?
4. The Medical Examiner refers to the cause of death as being which of the following?
5. Who stands by and watches the explosion?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)