|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jill's husband do for a living?
2. What happened to Boxer's previous boyfriend?
(a) Tried to kill her.
3. What is the first name of the protagonist, Detective Boxer?
4. What does Jill promise in regard to her current situation?
(a) She will call Boxer.
(b) She will leave.
(c) She will take self defense classes.
(d) She will file a police report.
5. Who is contacted by Boxer for assistance from the court?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of this particular friend?
2. Boxer stops to admire which of the following on the way home?
3. Who informs Boxer of the tip received at police headquarters?
4. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
5. What types of agencies are called in by Boxer?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)