|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the friend doing when the news came?
(a) Watering the garden.
(b) Cooking dinner.
(c) Cleaning the attic.
(d) Watching TV.
2. What is learned about Charlotte Lightower?
(a) She tried to escape.
(b) She was beaten.
(c) She was pregnant.
(d) She set the fire.
3. Boxer stops to admire which of the following on the way home?
4. What is the name of the friend who could also gain valuable inside information from Lindsay?
5. What is the name of the professor at Berkley?
(b) Van Pelt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which adjective is best used to describe Lemouz?
2. Claire asks Boxer to meet her at what location?
3. What is Boxer's rank on the police force?
4. The Medical Examiner refers to the cause of death as being which of the following?
5. What problem is there between Jill and the other person(s)?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)