Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 96-101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person or group disagrees with Lindsay about the connection to the murders in San Francisco?
(c) Forensic team.
(d) Medical Examiner.
2. What form of transportation is used to go to the next crime scene?
3. Who supplies the information?
4. To what city does Boxer travel to interview the man?
(c) Santa Barbara.
5. Which of the following groups is involved in the upcoming event?
(a) Cult members.
Short Answer Questions
1. The killers claim that the killings are connected to which event?
2. Who takes extra time to create a formal meal at home?
3. What is Malcolm's real name?
4. What information does Boxer learn about Charles Danko?
5. Molinari believes that there is a strong movement that may be related to the killings. The movement supports which issue?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)