|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Jill disclose to the other women at dinner?
(a) Plans to go away.
(c) DA's next move.
(d) Profile of killer.
2. Which adjective best describes Boxer's feelings about the situation?
3. Which of the characters seems to be missing?
4. What is learned about Charlotte Lightower?
(a) She set the fire.
(b) She tried to escape.
(c) She was beaten.
(d) She was pregnant.
5. What happened to Boxer's previous boyfriend?
(d) Tried to kill her.
Short Answer Questions
1. The person was seen purchasing an item. What was the item?
2. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
3. Who is contacted with the hopes of finding out about the missing character's whereabouts?
4. Which character agrees with Boxer on her estimation of the situation thus far?
5. Molinari believes that there is a strong movement that may be related to the killings. The movement supports which issue?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)