|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Molinari believes that there is a strong movement that may be related to the killings. The movement supports which issue?
(a) Interplanetary travel.
(b) Gun laws.
2. What is the abuser's end goal in attacking another person?
3. Who interrupts Boxer's evening with Molinari?
4. Which person or group disagrees with Lindsay about the connection to the murders in San Francisco?
(b) Medical Examiner.
(d) Forensic team.
5. What is learned about Charlotte Lightower?
(a) She was beaten.
(b) She tried to escape.
(c) She set the fire.
(d) She was pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Boxer go after she leaves the site of the explosion?
2. Joe Molinari works for which federal agency?
3. How long had it been since the relationship ended?
4. Boxer's main objective at this point is to locate which of the following?
5. The tip involves which of the following characters?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)