|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person or group disagrees with Lindsay about the connection to the murders in San Francisco?
(b) Medical Examiner.
(c) Forensic team.
2. Molinari believes that there is a strong movement that may be related to the killings. The movement supports which issue?
(c) Gun laws.
(d) Interplanetary travel.
3. Which adjective best describes Boxer's first emotion regarding Molinari?
4. What is the cause of death for this particular victim?
(b) Blunt force trauma.
(c) Ricin poisoning.
5. Which of the following most accurately describes how Cindy feels about the emails?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who at X/L finally relents?
2. Claire asks Boxer to meet her at what location?
3. Who calls Molinari during his dinner with Boxer?
4. Boxer is introduced to which character in the beginning of Part 3?
5. Another murder occurs in which city?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)