|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jill promise in regard to her current situation?
(a) She will call Boxer.
(b) She will leave.
(c) She will take self defense classes.
(d) She will file a police report.
2. The tip involves which of the following characters?
3. What types of agencies are called in by Boxer?
(a) Other law enforcement related.
(b) Center for Disease Control affiliates.
4. Molinari believes that there is a strong movement that may be related to the killings. The movement supports which issue?
(b) Gun laws.
(c) Interplanetary travel.
5. Who is contacted with the hopes of finding out about the missing character's whereabouts?
Short Answer Questions
1. Boxer receives what in relation to the professor at Berkley?
2. What does Jill's husband do for a living?
3. What item belonging to the missing person is found?
4. Which of the characters seems to be missing?
5. What information does Jill disclose to the other women at dinner?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)