|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 88-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surname of the man being interviewed by Boxer?
2. What is the name Molinari uses to describe old radicals?
(a) Old timers.
(b) Washed up troublemakers.
3. Who was killed by the latest bomb at the shopping center?
(a) Federal agent.
(b) Police chief.
(d) Store owner.
4. The Medical Examiner refers to the cause of death as being which of the following?
5. Who does the man blame for his son's death?
(c) August Spies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the email say about the murder in Portland?
2. What items are released to Boxer from X/L?
3. Who goes along with Boxer to interview the father of the alleged murderer?
4. Who has contact with people at Berkley?
5. Which character receives a second email from the killers?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)