|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 88-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes along with Boxer to interview the father of the alleged murderer?
2. What is the name Molinari uses to describe old radicals?
(b) Old timers.
(c) Washed up troublemakers.
3. To what city does Boxer travel to interview the man?
(b) Santa Barbara.
4. Who does the man blame for his son's death?
(a) August Spies.
5. What is the cause of death for this particular victim?
(c) Ricin poisoning.
(d) Blunt force trauma.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the characters was the bombing victim connected to regarding his own death?
2. To whom does Molinari make the request?
3. Boxer receives ribbing from her co-workers regarding which of the following?
4. What type of establishment is the site used to send the email regarding the murders?
5. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)