|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 88-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Medical Examiner refers to the cause of death as being which of the following?
2. What is the name of the professor at Berkley?
(a) Van Pelt.
3. Who goes along with Boxer to interview the father of the alleged murderer?
4. Who was killed by the latest bomb at the shopping center?
(a) Federal agent.
(c) Police chief.
(d) Store owner.
5. What is the surname of the man being interviewed by Boxer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jacobi calls Boxer to say that another death has been connected to the new lead. Whose death was connected?
2. What is the name Molinari uses to describe old radicals?
3. Who takes extra time to create a formal meal at home?
4. Which of the following is requested by Molinari?
5. Which victim is currently being examined?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)