|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 88-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of establishment is the site used to send the email regarding the murders?
2. What does the email say about the murder in Portland?
(b) For fun.
3. What is the name Molinari uses to describe old radicals?
(b) Washed up troublemakers.
(d) Old timers.
4. To what city does Boxer travel to interview the man?
(a) Santa Barbara.
5. Which prominent group was arrested by federal agents nearly thirty years ago?
(a) White supremacists.
(b) Radical rally organizers.
(c) Anti-capitalists at Berkley.
(d) Hope Street Gang.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who contacts Boxer regarding Michelle's whereabouts?
2. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
3. Jacobi calls Boxer to say that another death has been connected to the new lead. Whose death was connected?
4. To whom does Molinari make the request?
5. Which victim is currently being examined?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)