|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 88-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name Molinari uses to describe old radicals?
(b) Old timers.
(c) Washed up troublemakers.
2. What does the email say about the murder in Portland?
(c) For fun.
3. What kind of relationship begins to form between Boxer and Molinari?
4. How long has it been since the man's son was killed?
(a) 28 years.
(b) 23 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 30 years.
5. What is the name of the man's other son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Boxer learn about Charles Danko?
2. Who does the man blame for his son's death?
3. Jacobi calls Boxer to say that another death has been connected to the new lead. Whose death was connected?
4. Who at X/L finally relents?
5. Who has contact with people at Berkley?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)