|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 88-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cause of death for this particular victim?
(a) Ricin poisoning.
(c) Blunt force trauma.
2. To what city does Boxer travel to interview the man?
(a) Santa Barbara.
3. Who originally makes the connection to Berkley?
(a) Post office.
(c) Technical experts.
(d) Internet server.
4. Who has contact with people at Berkley?
5. What information does Boxer learn about Charles Danko?
(a) He was arrested for murdering a federal agent.
(b) He died in Vietnam.
(c) He is not dead.
(d) He is mentally ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of relationship begins to form between Boxer and Molinari?
2. Who signs the email this time?
3. How long has it been since the man's son was killed?
4. Which victim is currently being examined?
5. Who goes along with Boxer to interview the father of the alleged murderer?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)