|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 88-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes extra time to create a formal meal at home?
2. What is the cause of death for this particular victim?
(a) Ricin poisoning.
(b) Blunt force trauma.
3. What type of establishment is the site used to send the email regarding the murders?
4. Boxer receives ribbing from her co-workers regarding which of the following?
(a) Phone conversation.
(b) New hairdo.
(c) Private jet.
(d) Photo in the newspaper.
5. Who at X/L finally relents?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who signs the email this time?
2. What kind of relationship begins to form between Boxer and Molinari?
3. Which of the characters was the bombing victim connected to regarding his own death?
4. What is the name Molinari uses to describe old radicals?
5. What information does Boxer learn about Charles Danko?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)