|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 88-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surname of the man being interviewed by Boxer?
2. Who does the man blame for his son's death?
(d) August Spies.
3. Who goes along with Boxer to interview the father of the alleged murderer?
4. Who has contact with people at Berkley?
5. What information does Boxer learn about Charles Danko?
(a) He died in Vietnam.
(b) He is mentally ill.
(c) He was arrested for murdering a federal agent.
(d) He is not dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the characters was the bombing victim connected to regarding his own death?
2. What is the name of the professor at Berkley?
3. What does the email say about the murder in Portland?
4. Boxer contemplates the impact of which of the following?
5. Which of the following is requested by Molinari?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)