|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 88-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name Molinari uses to describe old radicals?
(a) Old timers.
(d) Washed up troublemakers.
2. Who summons Boxer to come to the morgue?
3. The Medical Examiner refers to the cause of death as being which of the following?
4. Boxer believes that the killer may be which of the following?
(a) A woman.
(b) A teen.
(d) Serial killer.
5. What does the email say about the murder in Portland?
(a) For fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since the man's son was killed?
2. To whom does Molinari make the request?
3. What is the name of the man's other son?
4. Who has contact with people at Berkley?
5. What information does Boxer learn about Charles Danko?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)