• Reader is introduced to protagonist Lindsay Boxer and her friend, Jill.
• The friends run together.
• Lindsay sees a townhouse explode and calls it in.
• Reader meets Warren Jacobi.
• Claire learns about the explosion and leaves to check on Lindsay
• A fake bomb and mocking note are found.
• Bodies in the townhouse are identified; there is a baby missing.
• Danko watches the scene.
• Danko is pleased to see Boxer on site and celebrates the success of the explosion.
• The Lightowers' baby is missing.
• Cindy touches base with Boxer.
• Claire learns that Charlotte Lightower was pregnant.
• Reader is introduced to Cappy, another detective.
• Boxer considers re-entering the dating world.
• The Lightowers' nanny is introduced.
• Boxer visits X/L, Lightower's business.
• Lawyer refuses access to Lightower's files.
• Boxer tries unsuccessfully to get a subpoena.
• Michelle's place was not the right place.
• Baby is found at...
This section contains 973 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)