* Reader is introduced to protagonist Lindsay Boxer and her friend, Jill.
* The friends run together.
* Lindsay sees a townhouse explode and calls it in.
* Reader meets Warren Jacobi.
* Claire learns about the explosion and leaves to check on Lindsay
* A fake bomb and mocking note are found.
* Bodies in the townhouse are identified; there is a baby missing.
* Danko watches the scene.
* Danko is pleased to see Boxer on site and celebrates the success of the explosion.
* The Lightowers' baby is missing.
* Cindy touches base with Boxer.
* Claire learns that Charlotte Lightower was pregnant.
* Reader is introduced to Cappy, another detective.
* Boxer considers re-entering the dating world.
* The Lightowers' nanny is introduced.
* Boxer visits X/L, Lightower's business.
* Lawyer refuses access to Lightower's files.
* Boxer tries unsuccessfully to get a subpoena.
* Michelle's place was not the right place.
* Baby is found at...
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)