Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago was the meeting with the ephors and the oracle?
(a) Two days
(b) Two weeks
(c) Two months
(d) Two years
2. The remainder of the Persian envoy's entourage is then ___________ at Leonidas' orders.
3. What does the boy fashion as he is out on his quest?
(a) A cape of red
(b) A shield from wood
(c) A kettle
(d) A light spear
4. The Queen tells Leonidas he should come back either with his ____________ or on his _____________.
(a) Shield, sword
(b) Head, back
(c) Sword, shield
(d) Shield, shield
5. What is the name of the Persian King who asks Leonidas for his surrender?
Short Answer Questions
1. The messenger asked that Leonidas send a ________ of earth and a jar of water to the King of Persia.
2. Leonidas has to talk to the ephors before a wide scale military expedition, according to _________ law.
3. The ___________ King is in command of all of the soldiers who have finally arrived at the Hot Gates.
4. Leonidas believes he has brought more ____________ than anyone else.
5. What kind of terrain is Leonidas leading his men over as the day continues to be hot and oppressive?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)