Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 - Honor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the boy in the story of the wolf that the men like to hear again and again?
2. Who gives the nickname to the man who has fallen down during their march?
3. Which soldier succumbs to the heat, growing dizzy and stumbling around?
4. What does the boy of the story with the animal eventually become for the city of Sparta?
5. Who orders the captain to stop the beating of the man who ended up falling down from the heat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the king tell the men they will go without because of the incident with the captain and the beating?
2. What would the earth and the water have shown to the King of Persian had Leonidas sent them?
3. What is the name of the Persian King who asks Leonidas for his surrender?
4. What arrived in Sparta that caused the King to make a decision which led to the battle they are marching to?
5. Who is the character who spins the stories for the men as they are at their camps?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)