Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests the the King should be surrounded by bodyguards on his walk?
(a) The Queen
2. What does the oracle insist must be observed as Leonidas goes to battle the Persians?
(a) All must be killed
(b) Peacetime doctrine
(c) War rules
3. The remainder of the Persian envoy's entourage is then ___________ at Leonidas' orders.
4. Who refused to give up Ephialtes, which led to his being saved from death?
5. When Leonidas objects to the ruling of the ephors, who is he told to see next?
Short Answer Questions
1. Leonidas believe his army can beat the Persians with an intelligent selection of ___________.
2. The Queen tells Leonidas he should come back either with his ____________ or on his _____________.
3. What Greek formation requires that the soldiers hold their bodies in a certain formation?
4. Who allows Ephialtes to speak with him in private about his wishes to be a part of the Spartan army?
5. What do the men think of the answer to #106? What do the soldiers believe is happening?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)