|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard Evans NOT have on him when Jacobi brought him in?
2. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
3. What does Estes say that Nortenos used to stabe another inmate in the neck?
4. What does Estes answer when Lindsay asks if she can promise Weiscz anything?
5. What is the wild party that Davidson was going to as he describes it in chapter thirty-one?
Short Essay Questions
1. After thinking about what Weiscz told Lindsay what does she do?
2. Describe the scene when Lindsay first meets with the warden of Pelican Bay, Estes.
3. Describe the scene where Claire is attacked.
4. What does Cindy find on Chimera in chapter fifty-six?
5. What happens in chapter fifty when Lindsay has left the bar?
6. What changes occur after the death of Mercer?
7. What happens when Cindy's date arrives in chapter forty-nine?
8. Describe the call that the killer made to 911 that lured Davidson in to be killed.
9. Describe the conversation that Cindy and Winslow have in chapter thirty-nine.
10. What happens when Lindsay interrogates Evans in chapter thirty?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) What did Tasha Catchings represent in the story?
2) Why was her murder what the story opened with?
3) Why was it significant that the window with Tasha in it was the last thing seen in the story or is it significant?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the following to write about.
1) If you had to choose one of the jobs of the four women belonging to the murder club, which one would you choose and why? Lawyer, ME, Police officer, or Newspaper reporter.
2) Speculate on the reasons that Weiscz was willing to tell Lindsay anything when she went to talk to him in the prison system.
3) Could there have been something different put on the window of the church? If so what?
Essay Topic 3
1) Was Mercer's death in the story necessary?
2) What do you believe Mercer was going to tell Lindsay?
3) Do you think that Mercer knew that the events surrounding Lindsay's father leaving were connected to Chimera?
This section contains 1,046 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)