Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 0 essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
2. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
3. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in Chapter six?
4. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in Chapter twenty-five?
5. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in Chapter twenty-four?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Aaron Wilson able to tell Lindsay when she talks to him in Chapter three?
2. What happens in Chapter sixteen when Jill tells her exciting news?
3. What file does Lindsay take note of in chapter twenty-four while going through the files that have been given her in relation to the hate crimes?
4. What is Lindsay's initial assessment of the crime scene in Chapter two?
5. Describe the scene at the arcade in Chapter eight.
6. What happens when Lindsay is told they found the van?
7. Describe the conversation that Claire and Lindsay have in Chapter twenty-three.
8. What is the killer doing in Chapter twenty-five?
9. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to the morgue to talk to Claire in Chapter eleven?
10. What does Lindsay find at the building where Estelle Chipman was murdered?
This section contains 930 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)