|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 10 short essay questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aaron Wilson say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
2. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
3. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in Chapter six?
4. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in Chapter one?
5. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lindsay told when she asks if anyone saw anything in Chapter four?
2. Describe the scene in Chapter fifteen when Lindsay meets the girls at the bar.
3. What happens in Chapter sixteen when Jill tells her exciting news?
4. What is the killer doing in Chapter twenty-five?
5. What is Aaron Wilson able to tell Lindsay when she talks to him in Chapter three?
6. What does Lindsay learn when she goes to look at the case file for Estelle Chipman?
7. What do Cindy and Lindsay discuss when they meet for drinks in Chapter seven?
8. What file does Lindsay take note of in chapter twenty-four while going through the files that have been given her in relation to the hate crimes?
9. Describe the scene at the arcade in Chapter eight.
10. Describe the conversation that Cindy and Aaron Wilson have in Chapter twenty-two.
This section contains 949 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)