|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 10 short essay questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter twenty-one, what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
2. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
3. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
4. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in Chapter thirteen?
5. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the photos that the killer has in Chapter eighteen.
2. Describe the scene in the prologue when the shooting starts.
3. What happens in Chapter one while Lindsay is playing cards at Hope Street?
4. Describe the scene in Chapter fifteen when Lindsay meets the girls at the bar.
5. Describe the scene at the arcade in Chapter eight.
6. What is Aaron Wilson able to tell Lindsay when she talks to him in Chapter three?
7. What is Lindsay told when she asks if anyone saw anything in Chapter four?
8. What is the killer doing in Chapter twenty-five?
9. What does Lindsay find at the building where Estelle Chipman was murdered?
10. What does Lindsay learn when she goes to look at the case file for Estelle Chipman?
This section contains 963 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)