|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Winslow looks like when she sees him in chapter three?
2. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
3. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
4. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
5. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene in the prologue when the shooting starts.
2. What is Lindsay's initial assessment of the crime scene in chapter two?
3. Describe the scene in chapter fifteen when Lindsay meets the girls at the bar.
4. Describe the conversation that Cindy and Aaron Winslow have in chapter twenty-two.
5. What does Lindsay explain about her parents?
6. What does Lindsay learn when she goes to look at the case file for Estelle Chipman?
7. Describe the scene at the arcade in chapter eight.
8. What does Ron call Lindsay to tell her they found out about Estelle Chipman in chapter twenty-one?
9. What happens in chapter one while Lindsay is playing cards at Hope Street?
10. Describe the conversation that Claire and Lindsay have in chapter twenty-three.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) Compare the four women that make up the murder club.
2) Speculate on why these women work so well together in regards to coming up with answers.
3) Do you feel that the women are in competition with one another? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
1) When Weiscz told Lindsay that it sounded like an inside job was it something that caught your attention before she focused on? Why or why not?
2) Who did you first suspect of being Chimera before Frank Coombs was looked at? Explain.
3) Was it clear what Frank meant when he told Lindsay that there was going to be one more surprise? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
1) What was the main plot of the story?
2) What were three of the top subplots in the story? How did they affect the main plot?
3) What was the climax of the main plot?
This section contains 1,104 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)