|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
2. What is the killer wearing in chapter twenty-five?
3. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
4. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
5. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
Short Essay Questions
1. What file does Lindsay take note of in chapter twenty-four while going through the files that have been given her in relation to the hate crimes?
2. Describe the scene at the arcade in chapter eight.
3. What does Lindsay find at the building where Estelle Chipman was murdered?
4. Describe the conversation that Cindy and Aaron Winslow have in chapter twenty-two.
5. What is Aaron Winslow able to tell Lindsay when she talks to him in chapter three?
6. What happens when Lindsay is told they found the van?
7. What happens in chapter sixteen when Jill tells her exciting news?
8. Describe the scene in chapter fifteen when Lindsay meets the girls at the bar.
9. What is Lindsay told when she asks if anyone saw anything in chapter four?
10. Describe the conversation that Claire and Lindsay have in chapter twenty-three.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) Why did the killer choose to go after Claire before going after Lindsay or Cindy?
2) Why did the killer ask Claire if she had anything in common with the other victims?
3) Do you believe it was Frank or Rusty making the decisions as to who would be the next victims? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
1) What did Tasha Catchings represent in the story?
2) Why was her murder what the story opened with?
3) Why was it significant that the window with Tasha in it was the last thing seen in the story or is it significant?
Essay Topic 3
1) What is the importance of Hope Street that is first seen in the story?
2) Why is this place not visited again in the story?
3) Speculate on what it is that Lindsay got from being at Hope Street.
This section contains 1,040 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)