|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 10 short essay questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
2. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in Chapter eleven?
3. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
4. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in Chapter seven?
5. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lindsay find at the building where Estelle Chipman was murdered?
2. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to the morgue to talk to Claire in Chapter eleven?
3. Describe the conversation that Cindy and Aaron Wilson have in Chapter twenty-two.
4. What is Lindsay told when she asks if anyone saw anything in Chapter four?
5. What does Ron call Lindsay to tell her they found out about Estelle Chipman in Chapter twenty-one?
6. Describe the conversation that Claire and Lindsay have in Chapter twenty-three.
7. Describe the scene in Chapter fifteen when Lindsay meets the girls at the bar.
8. What does Lindsay explain about her parents?
9. What file does Lindsay take note of in chapter twenty-four while going through the files that have been given her in relation to the hate crimes?
10. What is Lindsay's initial assessment of the crime scene in Chapter two?
This section contains 947 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)