|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in chapter twenty-two?
2. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
3. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
4. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
5. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene at the arcade in chapter eight.
2. What does Ron call Lindsay to tell her they found out about Estelle Chipman in chapter twenty-one?
3. What is Lindsay told when she asks if anyone saw anything in chapter four?
4. Describe the scene in the prologue when the shooting starts.
5. What file does Lindsay take note of in chapter twenty-four while going through the files that have been given her in relation to the hate crimes?
6. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to the morgue to talk to Claire in chapter eleven?
7. Describe the conversation that Claire and Lindsay have in chapter twenty-three.
8. What happens in chapter sixteen when Jill tells her exciting news?
9. What does Lindsay explain about her parents?
10. What is Aaron Winslow able to tell Lindsay when she talks to him in chapter three?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) Compare the four women that make up the murder club.
2) Speculate on why these women work so well together in regards to coming up with answers.
3) Do you feel that the women are in competition with one another? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
1) When Weiscz told Lindsay that it sounded like an inside job was it something that caught your attention before she focused on? Why or why not?
2) Who did you first suspect of being Chimera before Frank Coombs was looked at? Explain.
3) Was it clear what Frank meant when he told Lindsay that there was going to be one more surprise? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
1) Do you believe that the new police chief new that Lindsay was withholding something after he explained about the ninth bullet that was found in Frank Coombs? Why or why not?
2) Compare the relationship that Lindsay has with the new police chief as apposed to the relationship that she had with Mercer.
3) How has Lindsay changed over the course of the story?
This section contains 1,111 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)