|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 10 short essay questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in Chapter seven?
2. What news does Jill have to share in Chapter sixteen?
3. What file catches Lindsay's eye in Chapter twenty-four?
4. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in Chapter twenty-five?
5. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in Chapter two?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Aaron Wilson able to tell Lindsay when she talks to him in Chapter three?
2. Describe the scene at the arcade in Chapter eight.
3. Describe the conversation that Claire and Lindsay have in Chapter twenty-three.
4. Describe the conversation that Cindy and Aaron Wilson have in Chapter twenty-two.
5. What is Lindsay told when she asks if anyone saw anything in Chapter four?
6. What does Ron call Lindsay to tell her they found out about Estelle Chipman in Chapter twenty-one?
7. What file does Lindsay take note of in chapter twenty-four while going through the files that have been given her in relation to the hate crimes?
8. What does Lindsay explain about her parents?
9. What happens in Chapter sixteen when Jill tells her exciting news?
10. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to the morgue to talk to Claire in Chapter eleven?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)