|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 10 short essay questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in Chapter twenty-four?
2. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in Chapter two?
3. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in Chapter twenty-two?
4. What does the little boy say he saw in Chapter four?
5. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in Chapter twenty-four?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene in Chapter fifteen when Lindsay meets the girls at the bar.
2. Describe the scene at the arcade in Chapter eight.
3. What is the killer doing in Chapter twenty-five?
4. What is Lindsay told when she asks if anyone saw anything in Chapter four?
5. Describe the conversation that Cindy and Aaron Wilson have in Chapter twenty-two.
6. What happens in Chapter one while Lindsay is playing cards at Hope Street?
7. What do Cindy and Lindsay discuss when they meet for drinks in Chapter seven?
8. What does Lindsay find at the building where Estelle Chipman was murdered?
9. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to the morgue to talk to Claire in Chapter eleven?
10. What file does Lindsay take note of in chapter twenty-four while going through the files that have been given her in relation to the hate crimes?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)