|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lindsay told when she arrives at the scene in chapter thirty-two?
(a) They aren't sure what happened.
(b) There is nothing left of Davidson's body.
(c) The killer called in after killing Davidson.
(d) Davidson was lured there.
2. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in chapter thirty-seven?
(a) She has no jurisdiction in Vallejo.
(b) He doesn't have a lawyer present.
(c) He doesn't know what they are talking about.
(d) He wasn't read his rights.
3. What was Lindsay doing when she heard the news about Mercer?
(a) Getting ready to go out for the evening.
(b) Cooking pasta.
(c) Taking a bath.
(d) Just coming back from a walk with Martha.
4. What does Cindy read about where the name Chimera comes up?
(a) Life in Pelican Bay prison.
(b) A local gang that was erradicated by the police.
(c) A killing in up state New York.
(d) The name given to a group of assassins.
5. What does Estes answer when Lindsay asks if she can promise Weiscz anything?
(a) A Happy Meal.
(b) To be able to kill as many black people as he would like.
(c) To sit on Santa's lap.
(d) A pony.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Lindsay's dad buy the bottle of wine?
2. What do Cindy and Aaron Winslow find that they have in common?
3. What does the killer do in his 911 call to the police that gets Davidson to the building?
4. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of chapter twenty-six?
5. What does Charlie tell Lindsay that they did find at Davidson's murder scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene where Claire is attacked.
2. Describe Lindsay's meeting with Weiscz.
3. What happens when Cindy's date arrives in chapter forty-nine?
4. What do Lindsay and her father discuss when he first arrives at her home?
5. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to see Mercer's wife?
6. What changes occur after the death of Mercer?
7. What happens in chapter fifty when Lindsay has left the bar?
8. What happens when Lindsay interrogates Evans in chapter thirty?
9. What do Mercer and Lindsay discuss in chapter forty-two?
10. Describe the meeting that Lindsay and the FBI have in chapter fifty-four.
This section contains 1,231 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)