|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mercer tell Lindsay in chapter forty-two that she hadn't known about Mercer?
(a) He is getting divorced.
(b) He had worked with her father.
(c) He had dated her mother.
(d) He has been given a notice that he is going to be fired.
2. What does the man on the phone asks Claire in chapter sixty-seven?
(a) If she remembers his voice.
(b) If she wants to scream out for God or her husband before she dies.
(c) If she has anything in common with the first four victims.
(d) If she has missed him.
3. What does Claire say she thinks is possible after her examination of Mercer's body.
(a) She thinks Mercer died after the first shot.
(b) She thinks that Mercer had been poisoned before being shot.
(c) She thinks the shot to the head was the first shot.
(d) She thinks the killer was trying to kill Mercer slowly.
4. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
(a) Weapons traffic.
(b) Murder for hire.
(c) Aggravated violence.
5. What does Evans tell Lindsay about the club when she lays down pictures in chapter thirty-eight?
(a) They have changed their name.
(b) Club disbanded.
(c) They got taken over by another gang.
(d) They were picked up by the FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the killer do in his 911 call to the police that gets Davidson to the building?
2. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in chapter thirty-six?
3. What does Richard Evans NOT have on him when Jacobi brought him in?
4. What does Cindy read about where the name Chimera comes up?
5. What had Frank Coombs been sent to prison for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the murder of Mercer.
2. What changes occur after the death of Mercer?
3. What do Mercer and Lindsay discuss in chapter forty-two?
4. What do Lindsay and her father discuss when he first arrives at her home?
5. Describe the meeting that Lindsay and the FBI have in chapter fifty-four.
6. Describe Lindsay's meeting with Weiscz.
7. Describe the memorial service that is held for Tasha Catchings.
8. What does Lindsay learn about Frank Coombs?
9. What happens when Cindy's date arrives in chapter forty-nine?
10. What does Cindy find on Chimera in chapter fifty-six?
This section contains 1,157 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)