|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in Chapter twenty-seven?
(a) Begins to transform.
(b) Mend itself.
(d) Nothing if we don't make it happen.
2. What does the killer say on the 911 tape before he hangs up?
(a) You'd better hurry, before it's too late.
(b) I'm not trying to be a hero, just want to do the right thing.
(c) Someone's about to get hurt.
(d) I think there are kids in there.
3. What does Cindy say that she used to name Lindsay in her article in Chapter twenty-six?
(a) Source Close to the Investigation.
(b) Unnamed Contact.
(c) Annonymous Witness.
(d) Unnknown Source.
4. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in Chapter thirty-six?
(a) She is not sure yet.
(b) A religous motivation.
(d) A personal vendeta.
5. What does Lorraine tell Lindsay in Chapter thirty-six?
(a) There was some information found at Davidson's murder scene.
(b) The killer is on the line.
(c) They have another eye witness to bring in.
(d) They found one of the bikers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is called in that gets Davidson and his partner to the building in Chapter thirty-one?
2. What does Cindy tell Lindsy the hero used to have that killed the chimera?
3. What does Cappy do to Evans in Chapter thirty-seven while asking him questions?
4. What is Lindsay told when she arrives at the scene in Chapter thirty-two?
5. What is the wild party that Davidson was going to as he describes it in Chapter thirty-one?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)