|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in Chapter thirty-six?
(a) She is not sure yet.
(b) A religous motivation.
(c) A personal vendeta.
2. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in Chapter thirty-seven?
(a) She has no jurisdiction in Vallejo.
(b) He wasn't read his rights.
(c) He doesn't have a lawyer present.
(d) He doesn't know what they are talking about.
3. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
(a) Tattoo ink.
(b) Spray paint.
(c) A special kind of camouflage paint used by the army.
(d) Spray tan.
4. What does Cindy say that she used to name Lindsay in her article in Chapter twenty-six?
(a) Source Close to the Investigation.
(b) Unnknown Source.
(c) Annonymous Witness.
(d) Unnamed Contact.
5. What does Cindy say about Aaron Winslow in chapter twenty-eight while talking to Lindsay?
(a) He isn't going to be able to hold the town together.
(b) She could share a foxhole with him.
(c) She understands why the people like him so much.
(d) He was like a breath of fresh air in a stale town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire say that she had to promise the other M.E. in order to calm him down in Chapter twenty-nine?
2. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of Chapter twenty-six?
3. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in Chapter twenty-nine?
4. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in Chapter twenty-seven?
5. What does Jacobi tell Lindsay when he calls her from the Blue Parrot?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)