|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the wild party that Davidson was going to as he describes it in Chapter thirty-one?
(a) His wife's birthday party.
(b) His son's graduation party.
(c) His daughter's birthday.
(d) His anniversary party.
2. What does the killer say on the 911 tape before he hangs up?
(a) Someone's about to get hurt.
(b) You'd better hurry, before it's too late.
(c) I think there are kids in there.
(d) I'm not trying to be a hero, just want to do the right thing.
3. What is called in that gets Davidson and his partner to the building in Chapter thirty-one?
(a) Child endangerment situation.
(b) Officer in the need of assistance.
(c) A robbery in progress.
(d) A domestic disturbance.
4. What does Claire say that she had to promise the other M.E. in order to calm him down in Chapter twenty-nine?
(a) Floor seats to the next Laker's game.
(b) A date.
(c) Parterre box seats to the symphony.
(d) Her invitation to the governor's ball.
5. What does Cindy say that she used to name Lindsay in her article in Chapter twenty-six?
(a) Unnknown Source.
(b) Unnamed Contact.
(c) Annonymous Witness.
(d) Source Close to the Investigation.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in Chapter twenty-seven?
2. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of Chapter twenty-six?
3. What does Lindsay say the killer used to sign the killing of Davidson in Chapter thirty-five?
4. What does Charlie tell Lindsay that they did find at Davidson's murder scene?
5. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in Chapter twenty-nine?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)