|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy say about Aaron Winslow in chapter twenty-eight while talking to Lindsay?
(a) He was like a breath of fresh air in a stale town.
(b) She understands why the people like him so much.
(c) He isn't going to be able to hold the town together.
(d) She could share a foxhole with him.
2. What does Jacobi tell Lindsay when he calls her from the Blue Parrot?
(a) They have seen two different people wearing the symbol Lindsay is looking for.
(b) There were pictures of Tasha's uncle and Estelle's husband on the wall in the Blue Parrot.
(c) The guys they are looking for left months ago.
(d) The Blue Parrot shut down months ago.
3. What does Cindy say that she used to name Lindsay in her article in Chapter twenty-six?
(a) Annonymous Witness.
(b) Unnamed Contact.
(c) Unnknown Source.
(d) Source Close to the Investigation.
4. What does Lindsay say that she has?
(a) A nosy mother.
(b) A Border collie.
(c) Some bunny slippers.
(d) A cat.
5. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
(a) An architect.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A veterinarian.
(d) A policeman, like her uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard Evans NOT have on him when Jacobi brought him in?
2. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in Chapter twenty-nine?
3. Who comes into the police station with Mercer in Chapter thirty-six?
4. What does the killer say on the 911 tape before he hangs up?
5. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in Chapter thirty-seven?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)