|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mercer tell Lindsay in chapter forty-two that she hadn't known about Mercer?
(a) He had dated her mother.
(b) He is getting divorced.
(c) He had worked with her father.
(d) He has been given a notice that he is going to be fired.
2. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
(a) A special kind of camouflage paint used by the army.
(b) Spray paint.
(c) Tattoo ink.
(d) Spray tan.
3. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in chapter twenty-nine?
(a) The killer has a skin pigment condition.
(b) The killer has mites living under the skin.
(c) The killer is white.
(d) The killer is Asian.
4. What is Lindsay told when she arrives at the scene in chapter thirty-two?
(a) They aren't sure what happened.
(b) There is nothing left of Davidson's body.
(c) The killer called in after killing Davidson.
(d) Davidson was lured there.
5. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A policeman, like her uncle.
(c) A veterinarian.
(d) An architect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mercer's wife say the doctor had found in Mercer's pocket?
2. What does Weiscz tell Lindsay he wants when she is talking to him?
3. What does the doctor say when Lindsay asks if Mercer said anything before he died?
4. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him she is investigating four murders?
5. What does Charlie tell Lindsay that they did find at Davidson's murder scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. What changes occur after the death of Mercer?
2. Describe Lindsay's meeting with Weiscz.
3. What happens when Cindy's date arrives in chapter forty-nine?
4. Describe the memorial service that is held for Tasha Catchings.
5. Describe the scene where Claire is attacked.
6. What does Lindsay learn about Frank Coombs?
7. What do Mercer and Lindsay discuss in chapter forty-two?
8. Describe the murder of Mercer.
9. After thinking about what Weiscz told Lindsay what does she do?
10. What does Cindy find on Chimera in chapter fifty-six?
This section contains 1,136 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)