|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay's father say when she tells him that her mother had always said he was a pathological liar?
(a) He has changed.
(b) That it is true.
(c) That it has been said of him in the past.
(d) That lying was never one of his sins.
2. What does Mercer buy while at Kim's shop in chapter forty-three?
3. What does the sign at Pelican Bay explain as you go in?
(a) That there is no one allowed inside without protection.
(b) That you are on your own if you are taken hostage.
(c) That there are dogs loose on the premises.
(d) That the guards do not carry guns.
4. What does Cappy do to Evans in chapter thirty-seven while asking him questions?
(a) Slams an unopened coke can down on his hand.
(b) Knocks his chair out from under him.
(c) Spits on his face.
(d) 'Accidentally' hits him in the head with a note book.
5. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of chapter twenty-six?
(a) Call the FBI.
(b) Ask the local gangs.
(c) Mail it to Quantico.
(d) Send it out over the wire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chimera bet the old man at the bar about the killer in chapter sixty-six?
2. What does the killer tell Mercer in chapter forty-three before shooting him?
3. What does Mercer tell Lindsay in chapter forty-two that she hadn't known about Mercer?
4. What does Estes answer when Lindsay asks if she can promise Weiscz anything?
5. What does Mercer's wife say the doctor had found in Mercer's pocket?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cindy find on Chimera in chapter fifty-six?
2. Describe the memorial service that is held for Tasha Catchings.
3. What happens when Lindsay interrogates Evans in chapter thirty?
4. Describe the scene when Lindsay first meets with the warden of Pelican Bay, Estes.
5. Describe the murder of Mercer.
6. Describe the call that the killer made to 911 that lured Davidson in to be killed.
7. Describe the conversation that Cindy and Winslow have in chapter thirty-nine.
8. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to see Mercer's wife?
9. Describe the scene where Claire is attacked.
10. What do Lindsay and her father discuss when he first arrives at her home?
This section contains 1,177 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)