|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the wild party that Davidson was going to as he describes it in chapter thirty-one?
(a) His anniversary party.
(b) His daughter's birthday.
(c) His wife's birthday party.
(d) His son's graduation party.
2. Who does Lindsay take down with her gun pointed at them in chapter fifty-one?
(b) Aaron Winslow.
(d) Her father.
3. What does Estes say that Nortenos used to stabe another inmate in the neck?
(a) A gardening hoe.
(b) A polished piece of rock.
(c) A hair comb.
(d) A tooth brush.
4. What does Estes answer when Lindsay asks if she can promise Weiscz anything?
(a) A pony.
(b) A Happy Meal.
(c) To sit on Santa's lap.
(d) To be able to kill as many black people as he would like.
5. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) They had gone through school together.
(b) Just looking around.
(c) Jacobi had called her to come and check the scene out.
(d) She thinks this was done by her serial killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were they able to match from Davidson's murder scene and Mercer's murder scene?
2. What is Lindsay told that Weiscz did to get sent to Pelican Bay?
3. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
4. What does Cindy say that she used to name Lindsay in her article in chapter twenty-six?
5. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does officer Davidson die?
2. What do Lindsay and her father discuss when he first arrives at her home?
3. Describe the memorial service that is held for Tasha Catchings.
4. What does Claire tell Lindsay she found in her examination of the skin from under Estelle Chipman's fingernails in chapter twenty-nine?
5. After thinking about what Weiscz told Lindsay what does she do?
6. What happens in chapter fifty when Lindsay has left the bar?
7. Describe the scene when Lindsay first meets with the warden of Pelican Bay, Estes.
8. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to see Mercer's wife?
9. Describe the call that the killer made to 911 that lured Davidson in to be killed.
10. What does Cindy find on Chimera in chapter fifty-six?
This section contains 1,026 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)