|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were they able to match from Davidson's murder scene and Mercer's murder scene?
(a) Shell casing.
(b) A shoe print.
(c) Phone used to call 911.
2. What does Lindsay say that she has?
(a) A cat.
(b) A Border collie.
(c) A nosy mother.
(d) Some bunny slippers.
3. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in chapter thirty-six?
(a) A personal vendeta.
(b) A religous motivation.
(d) She is not sure yet.
4. What does the killer say on the 911 tape before he hangs up?
(a) I think there are kids in there.
(b) You'd better hurry, before it's too late.
(c) I'm not trying to be a hero, just want to do the right thing.
(d) Someone's about to get hurt.
5. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) Just looking around.
(b) She thinks this was done by her serial killer.
(c) Jacobi had called her to come and check the scene out.
(d) They had gone through school together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is called in that gets Davidson and his partner to the building in chapter thirty-one?
2. What had Frank Coombs been sent to prison for?
3. What does Cindy tell Aaron Winslow that she enjoys doing after work sometimes?
4. What does Lorraine tell Lindsay in chapter thirty-six?
5. What does Claire suggest that Lindsay do for her father in chapter fifty-five?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the meeting that Lindsay and the FBI have in chapter fifty-four.
2. What does Lindsay learn about Frank Coombs?
3. Describe the conversation that Cindy and Winslow have in chapter thirty-nine.
4. What does Cindy find on Chimera in chapter fifty-six?
5. Describe the memorial service that is held for Tasha Catchings.
6. Describe the scene when Lindsay first meets with the warden of Pelican Bay, Estes.
7. Describe the call that the killer made to 911 that lured Davidson in to be killed.
8. Describe the scene where Claire is attacked.
9. What changes occur after the death of Mercer?
10. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to see Mercer's wife?
This section contains 1,064 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)