|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lindsay's father's pet name for her when she was seven?
(a) Princess Butternut.
2. What does Cindy say that she used to name Lindsay in her article in chapter twenty-six?
(a) Source Close to the Investigation.
(b) Unnknown Source.
(c) Unnamed Contact.
(d) Annonymous Witness.
3. What does Lindsay call Cindy when they meet in chapter fifty-seven?
(a) Stool Pigeon.
(b) Heidi fleiss
(c) Frank Calabrese.
(d) Deep Throat.
4. What does Lindsay notice when she is driving home in chapter fifty?
(a) There is an envelope in her car.
(b) She has lost her cell phone.
(c) One of her tail lights isn't working.
(d) A white Toyota following her.
5. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
(a) A policeman, like her uncle.
(b) A veterinarian.
(c) An architect.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in chapter thirty-seven?
2. What does Mercer's wife say the doctor had found in Mercer's pocket?
3. Who does Lindsay take down with her gun pointed at them in chapter fifty-one?
4. What does Cindy tell Aaron Winslow that she enjoys doing after work sometimes?
5. What does Lindsay's father say when she asks if he still bets?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cindy find on Chimera in chapter fifty-six?
2. Describe the memorial service that is held for Tasha Catchings.
3. Describe the scene when Lindsay first meets with the warden of Pelican Bay, Estes.
4. Describe the conversation that Cindy and Winslow have in chapter thirty-nine.
5. Describe the call that the killer made to 911 that lured Davidson in to be killed.
6. What happens in chapter fifty when Lindsay has left the bar?
7. Describe the murder of Mercer.
8. What changes occur after the death of Mercer?
9. After thinking about what Weiscz told Lindsay what does she do?
10. Describe the meeting that Lindsay and the FBI have in chapter fifty-four.
This section contains 1,000 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)