|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the wild party that Davidson was going to as he describes it in chapter thirty-one?
(a) His son's graduation party.
(b) His wife's birthday party.
(c) His daughter's birthday.
(d) His anniversary party.
2. What is called in that gets Davidson and his partner to the building in chapter thirty-one?
(a) A domestic disturbance.
(b) Child endangerment situation.
(c) Officer in the need of assistance.
(d) A robbery in progress.
3. Who comes into the police station with Mercer in chapter thirty-six?
(a) The governor.
(b) The wife of Davidson.
(c) Aaron Winslow.
(d) Tha mayor.
4. What does Mercer tell Lindsay in chapter forty-two that she hadn't known about Mercer?
(a) He has been given a notice that he is going to be fired.
(b) He is getting divorced.
(c) He had worked with her father.
(d) He had dated her mother.
5. What does Claire say she thinks is possible after her examination of Mercer's body.
(a) She thinks Mercer died after the first shot.
(b) She thinks that Mercer had been poisoned before being shot.
(c) She thinks the killer was trying to kill Mercer slowly.
(d) She thinks the shot to the head was the first shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lindsay take down with her gun pointed at them in chapter fifty-one?
2. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
3. What does Cindy say about Aaron Winslow in chapter twenty-eight while talking to Lindsay?
4. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in chapter thirty-six?
5. What had Frank Coombs been sent to prison for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to see Mercer's wife?
2. Describe the conversation that Cindy and Winslow have in chapter thirty-nine.
3. What happens when Cindy's date arrives in chapter forty-nine?
4. What do Lindsay and her father discuss when he first arrives at her home?
5. Describe the meeting that Lindsay and the FBI have in chapter fifty-four.
6. Describe the call that the killer made to 911 that lured Davidson in to be killed.
7. What happens when Lindsay interrogates Evans in chapter thirty?
8. Describe Lindsay's meeting with Weiscz.
9. What does Claire tell Lindsay she found in her examination of the skin from under Estelle Chipman's fingernails in chapter twenty-nine?
10. Describe the scene when Lindsay first meets with the warden of Pelican Bay, Estes.
This section contains 1,154 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)