|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay's father say when she tells him that her mother had always said he was a pathological liar?
(a) That it is true.
(b) That lying was never one of his sins.
(c) He has changed.
(d) That it has been said of him in the past.
2. What does Cindy read about where the name Chimera comes up?
(a) A local gang that was erradicated by the police.
(b) Life in Pelican Bay prison.
(c) The name given to a group of assassins.
(d) A killing in up state New York.
3. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) Jacobi had called her to come and check the scene out.
(b) They had gone through school together.
(c) Just looking around.
(d) She thinks this was done by her serial killer.
4. What does the man on the phone asks Claire in chapter sixty-seven?
(a) If she has anything in common with the first four victims.
(b) If she has missed him.
(c) If she remembers his voice.
(d) If she wants to scream out for God or her husband before she dies.
5. What does Lindsay say the killer used to sign the killing of Davidson in chapter thirty-five?
(a) The shot itself.
(b) She isn't sure yet.
(c) The 911 call.
(d) The equipment left behind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in chapter thirty-seven?
2. What does Mercer's wife say the doctor had found in Mercer's pocket?
3. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of chapter twenty-six?
4. What does Lindsay say that she has?
5. What does Jacobi tell Lindsay when he calls her from the Blue Parrot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cindy find on Chimera in chapter fifty-six?
2. Describe Lindsay's meeting with Weiscz.
3. Describe the scene when Lindsay first meets with the warden of Pelican Bay, Estes.
4. Describe the conversation that Cindy and Winslow have in chapter thirty-nine.
5. Describe the call that the killer made to 911 that lured Davidson in to be killed.
6. After thinking about what Weiscz told Lindsay what does she do?
7. Describe the meeting that Lindsay and the FBI have in chapter fifty-four.
8. What does Lindsay learn about Frank Coombs?
9. Describe the memorial service that is held for Tasha Catchings.
10. What happens in chapter fifty when Lindsay has left the bar?
This section contains 1,170 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)