|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire say she thinks is possible after her examination of Mercer's body.
(a) She thinks the killer was trying to kill Mercer slowly.
(b) She thinks the shot to the head was the first shot.
(c) She thinks that Mercer had been poisoned before being shot.
(d) She thinks Mercer died after the first shot.
2. What does the man on the phone asks Claire in chapter sixty-seven?
(a) If she remembers his voice.
(b) If she wants to scream out for God or her husband before she dies.
(c) If she has missed him.
(d) If she has anything in common with the first four victims.
3. What does Cindy say that she used to name Lindsay in her article in chapter twenty-six?
(a) Annonymous Witness.
(b) Unnamed Contact.
(c) Source Close to the Investigation.
(d) Unnknown Source.
4. What is Lindsay told when she arrives at the scene in chapter thirty-two?
(a) The killer called in after killing Davidson.
(b) Davidson was lured there.
(c) They aren't sure what happened.
(d) There is nothing left of Davidson's body.
5. What does Claire say that she had to promise the other M.E. in order to calm him down in chapter twenty-nine?
(a) Parterre box seats to the symphony.
(b) Floor seats to the next Laker's game.
(c) A date.
(d) Her invitation to the governor's ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in chapter thirty-seven?
2. What does Claire suggest that Lindsay do for her father in chapter fifty-five?
3. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in chapter twenty-nine?
4. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
5. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him that she gave him something, even if it was only for a moment?
Short Essay Questions
1. After thinking about what Weiscz told Lindsay what does she do?
2. Describe the scene where Claire is attacked.
3. Describe the murder of Mercer.
4. What do Lindsay and her father discuss when he first arrives at her home?
5. How does officer Davidson die?
6. What happens when Lindsay interrogates Evans in chapter thirty?
7. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to see Mercer's wife?
8. Describe Lindsay's meeting with Weiscz.
9. What does Lindsay learn about Frank Coombs?
10. What does Cindy find on Chimera in chapter fifty-six?
This section contains 1,269 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)