|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy read about where the name Chimera comes up?
(a) A killing in up state New York.
(b) A local gang that was erradicated by the police.
(c) Life in Pelican Bay prison.
(d) The name given to a group of assassins.
2. What were they able to match from Davidson's murder scene and Mercer's murder scene?
(a) Phone used to call 911.
(b) Shell casing.
(d) A shoe print.
3. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in chapter twenty-seven?
(a) Begins to transform.
(b) Nothing if we don't make it happen.
(d) Mend itself.
4. What does the man on the phone asks Claire in chapter sixty-seven?
(a) If she has anything in common with the first four victims.
(b) If she wants to scream out for God or her husband before she dies.
(c) If she has missed him.
(d) If she remembers his voice.
5. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
(b) Murder for hire.
(c) Aggravated violence.
(d) Weapons traffic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in chapter twenty-nine?
2. What does Evans tell Lindsay about the club when she lays down pictures in chapter thirty-eight?
3. What does Jacobi tell Lindsay when he calls her from the Blue Parrot?
4. What had Frank Coombs been sent to prison for?
5. Who does Lindsay take down with her gun pointed at them in chapter fifty-one?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to see Mercer's wife?
2. What does Claire tell Lindsay she found in her examination of the skin from under Estelle Chipman's fingernails in chapter twenty-nine?
3. After thinking about what Weiscz told Lindsay what does she do?
4. Describe the conversation that Cindy and Winslow have in chapter thirty-nine.
5. Describe Lindsay's meeting with Weiscz.
6. What do Mercer and Lindsay discuss in chapter forty-two?
7. Describe the call that the killer made to 911 that lured Davidson in to be killed.
8. Describe the murder of Mercer.
9. What happens when Lindsay interrogates Evans in chapter thirty?
10. What happens in chapter fifty when Lindsay has left the bar?
This section contains 1,167 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)