|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
(a) How handsome he was.
(b) The passion he had for the people in the community.
(c) How eloquently he spoke.
(d) His humbleness.
2. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
(a) A griffin.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A two headed lion.
(d) A two headed snake.
3. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
(a) The cat on the floor.
(b) The dust that is everywhere.
(c) The light.
(d) The smell.
4. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
(a) Poison in her system.
(b) Blood and skin under her fingernails.
(c) A head wound.
(d) Bruises down her back in the shape of shoes.
5. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
(a) The blood.
(b) The hands.
(c) The lips.
(d) The eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
2. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
3. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
4. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in chapter twenty-two?
5. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the photos that the killer has in chapter eighteen.
2. What does Lindsay find at the building where Estelle Chipman was murdered?
3. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to the morgue to talk to Claire in chapter eleven?
4. Describe the conversation that Cindy and Aaron Winslow have in chapter twenty-two.
5. What is Lindsay's initial assessment of the crime scene in chapter two?
6. What happens in chapter sixteen when Jill tells her exciting news?
7. What file does Lindsay take note of in chapter twenty-four while going through the files that have been given her in relation to the hate crimes?
8. What does Lindsay explain about her parents?
9. Describe the scene at the arcade in chapter eight.
10. What does Ron call Lindsay to tell her they found out about Estelle Chipman in chapter twenty-one?
This section contains 1,095 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)