|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
(a) Infared sight.
(c) A high powered scope.
(d) His lucky charm.
2. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
(a) Bruises down her back in the shape of shoes.
(b) Blood and skin under her fingernails.
(c) Poison in her system.
(d) A head wound.
3. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
(a) The hands.
(b) The lips.
(c) The eyes.
(d) The blood.
4. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
(a) A message to the city.
(b) A drug deal gone bad.
(c) A hate crime.
(d) A vendeta against Aaron Winslow.
5. What is the killer wearing in chapter twenty-five?
(a) A green windbreaker.
(b) A leather jacket.
(c) A black pull over.
(d) A flanell shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in chapter six?
2. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
3. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in chapter eleven?
4. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in chapter twenty-four?
5. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in chapter twenty?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lindsay's initial assessment of the crime scene in chapter two?
2. Describe the scene at the arcade in chapter eight.
3. What file does Lindsay take note of in chapter twenty-four while going through the files that have been given her in relation to the hate crimes?
4. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to the morgue to talk to Claire in chapter eleven?
5. What happens when Lindsay is told they found the van?
6. What is the killer doing in chapter twenty-five?
7. Describe the scene in chapter fifteen when Lindsay meets the girls at the bar.
8. Describe the conversation that Claire and Lindsay have in chapter twenty-three.
9. Describe the photos that the killer has in chapter eighteen.
10. What does Lindsay explain about her parents?
This section contains 1,106 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)