|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
(b) Aaron Winslow's.
(c) Tasha's uncles.
(d) Mr. Chipman's.
2. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
(a) The Templars.
(b) The Fifes.
(c) The Poughs.
(d) The Americans for Constitutional Action.
3. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
(a) A knife.
(b) A grenade.
(c) A gun.
(d) A homemade explosive.
4. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
(a) That she is investigating a murder.
(b) That she really isn't that concerned with him right now.
(c) To call her later on her cell.
(d) That she will get back with him the next day.
5. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
(a) She thinks that Mercer knows who it is.
(b) She thinks it is a group and they are planning a wave of these attacks.
(c) It already has happened again.
(d) She doesn't think it is possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in chapter eighteen?
2. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
3. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
4. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
5. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lindsay explain about her parents?
2. Describe the photos that the killer has in chapter eighteen.
3. What is Lindsay's initial assessment of the crime scene in chapter two?
4. What happens in chapter sixteen when Jill tells her exciting news?
5. Describe the scene in the prologue when the shooting starts.
6. Describe the scene at the arcade in chapter eight.
7. What does Ron call Lindsay to tell her they found out about Estelle Chipman in chapter twenty-one?
8. Describe the scene in chapter fifteen when Lindsay meets the girls at the bar.
9. What does Lindsay learn when she goes to look at the case file for Estelle Chipman?
10. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to the morgue to talk to Claire in chapter eleven?
This section contains 1,100 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)