|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
(a) A head wound.
(b) Bruises down her back in the shape of shoes.
(c) Blood and skin under her fingernails.
(d) Poison in her system.
2. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in Chapter twenty-four?
(a) Aaron Wilson's.
(b) Mr. Chipman's.
(c) Tasha's uncles.
3. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in Chapter one?
(a) A rope.
(b) A knife from her dinner tray.
(c) A metal chair she had been sitting in.
(d) A glass she breaks.
4. What does Lindsay say that the killer would have to have been to set up the shots that killed Tasha?
(a) A magician.
(b) A lucky shot.
(d) A sharpshooter.
5. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
(a) They were painted over.
(b) There aren't any.
(c) They are broken.
(d) They were disconnected.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in Chapter eighteen?
2. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in Chapter eighteen?
3. What does the little boy say he saw in Chapter four?
4. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
5. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in Chapter twenty-four?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conversation that Claire and Lindsay have in Chapter twenty-three.
2. Describe the scene in the prologue when the shooting starts.
3. What does Lindsay explain about her parents?
4. What happens when Lindsay is told they found the van?
5. What happens in Chapter one while Lindsay is playing cards at Hope Street?
6. What do Cindy and Lindsay discuss when they meet for drinks in Chapter seven?
7. What file does Lindsay take note of in chapter twenty-four while going through the files that have been given her in relation to the hate crimes?
8. What does Lindsay find at the building where Estelle Chipman was murdered?
9. What is the killer doing in Chapter twenty-five?
10. What does Ron call Lindsay to tell her they found out about Estelle Chipman in Chapter twenty-one?
This section contains 1,064 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)