|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
(a) Poison in her system.
(b) A head wound.
(c) Bruises down her back in the shape of shoes.
(d) Blood and skin under her fingernails.
2. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
(a) He is a good man and she would trust his findings.
(b) They used to date.
(c) She thinks he has become a drunk.
(d) He has got one hell of a temper.
3. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That Tasha was the only one hit.
(b) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
(c) That Tasha's parents are not there.
(d) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
4. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
(a) She died in a car accident.
(b) She died of breast cancer.
(c) She left town when Lindsay was little.
(d) Lindsay was adopted.
5. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
(a) How handsome he was.
(b) The passion he had for the people in the community.
(c) How eloquently he spoke.
(d) His humbleness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
2. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
3. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
4. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
5. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in chapter seven?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lindsay told when she asks if anyone saw anything in chapter four?
2. Describe the conversation that Cindy and Aaron Winslow have in chapter twenty-two.
3. Describe the scene in chapter fifteen when Lindsay meets the girls at the bar.
4. What does Ron call Lindsay to tell her they found out about Estelle Chipman in chapter twenty-one?
5. What does Lindsay find at the building where Estelle Chipman was murdered?
6. What happens in chapter one while Lindsay is playing cards at Hope Street?
7. Describe the photos that the killer has in chapter eighteen.
8. What happens when Lindsay is told they found the van?
9. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to the morgue to talk to Claire in chapter eleven?
10. What do Cindy and Lindsay discuss when they meet for drinks in chapter seven?
This section contains 1,176 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)