|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
(a) Angels Abound.
(b) So Exciting.
(c) You'r Wonderful.
(d) It's Heavenly.
2. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
(a) She had been going to Aaron Winslow's church.
(b) Her son was a policeman.
(c) Someone confessed to the murders.
(d) The DNA under her fingernails came back as non-Caucasian.
3. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Talk to Winslow again.
(b) Leak the story to the press.
(c) Take another look at the crime scenes.
(d) Link the victims.
4. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
(a) She thinks they are using the hate crimes as a smoke screen.
(b) She believes they are hate crimes but just not sure what kind.
(c) She doesn't think that hate has anything to do with it.
(d) She isn't even thinking about motive yet.
5. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
2. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
3. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
4. What happened to Lindsay's father?
5. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lindsay told when she asks if anyone saw anything in chapter four?
2. Describe the conversation that Cindy and Aaron Winslow have in chapter twenty-two.
3. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to the morgue to talk to Claire in chapter eleven?
4. What does Ron call Lindsay to tell her they found out about Estelle Chipman in chapter twenty-one?
5. What do Cindy and Lindsay discuss when they meet for drinks in chapter seven?
6. Describe the scene in chapter fifteen when Lindsay meets the girls at the bar.
7. What happens in chapter one while Lindsay is playing cards at Hope Street?
8. What file does Lindsay take note of in chapter twenty-four while going through the files that have been given her in relation to the hate crimes?
9. Describe the conversation that Claire and Lindsay have in chapter twenty-three.
10. What happens in chapter sixteen when Jill tells her exciting news?
This section contains 1,098 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)