|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
(a) Her son was a policeman.
(b) She had been going to Aaron Winslow's church.
(c) The DNA under her fingernails came back as non-Caucasian.
(d) Someone confessed to the murders.
2. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
(a) He is the only white guy there.
(b) It is close to where he works.
(c) He is meeting a friend there.
(d) Because of the games they offer.
3. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
(a) She thinks that Mercer knows who it is.
(b) She thinks it is a group and they are planning a wave of these attacks.
(c) She doesn't think it is possible.
(d) It already has happened again.
4. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
(a) A gun.
(b) A homemade explosive.
(c) A grenade.
(d) A knife.
5. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
(b) Aaron Winslow's.
(c) Tasha's uncles.
(d) Mr. Chipman's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
2. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in chapter seven?
3. What does Lindsay say that the killer would have to have been to set up the shots that killed Tasha?
4. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in chapter eleven?
5. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene in chapter fifteen when Lindsay meets the girls at the bar.
2. Describe the conversation that Claire and Lindsay have in chapter twenty-three.
3. What is the killer doing in chapter twenty-five?
4. What does Ron call Lindsay to tell her they found out about Estelle Chipman in chapter twenty-one?
5. Describe the photos that the killer has in chapter eighteen.
6. What does Lindsay explain about her parents?
7. What does Lindsay find at the building where Estelle Chipman was murdered?
8. What happens in chapter one while Lindsay is playing cards at Hope Street?
9. What does Lindsay learn when she goes to look at the case file for Estelle Chipman?
10. What is Lindsay's initial assessment of the crime scene in chapter two?
This section contains 1,146 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)