|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
(a) She thinks it is a group and they are planning a wave of these attacks.
(b) She doesn't think it is possible.
(c) It already has happened again.
(d) She thinks that Mercer knows who it is.
2. What is the killer wearing in chapter twenty-five?
(a) A black pull over.
(b) A green windbreaker.
(c) A leather jacket.
(d) A flanell shirt.
3. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
(a) Been using drugs.
(b) Traveled the world during the summers.
(c) Cut herself.
(d) Been in a gang.
4. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
(a) The hands.
(b) The eyes.
(c) The blood.
(d) The lips.
5. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
(a) To call her later on her cell.
(b) That she is investigating a murder.
(c) That she will get back with him the next day.
(d) That she really isn't that concerned with him right now.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in chapter twenty-two?
2. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
3. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
4. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
5. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What file does Lindsay take note of in chapter twenty-four while going through the files that have been given her in relation to the hate crimes?
2. Describe the scene in the prologue when the shooting starts.
3. What does Ron call Lindsay to tell her they found out about Estelle Chipman in chapter twenty-one?
4. What happens in chapter one while Lindsay is playing cards at Hope Street?
5. What does Lindsay find at the building where Estelle Chipman was murdered?
6. Describe the conversation that Claire and Lindsay have in chapter twenty-three.
7. What does Lindsay explain about her parents?
8. What happens when Lindsay is told they found the van?
9. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to the morgue to talk to Claire in chapter eleven?
10. Describe the scene at the arcade in chapter eight.
This section contains 1,141 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)