|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
(a) She thinks they are using the hate crimes as a smoke screen.
(b) She isn't even thinking about motive yet.
(c) She doesn't think that hate has anything to do with it.
(d) She believes they are hate crimes but just not sure what kind.
2. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
(a) An elm tree.
(b) An old apartment building.
(c) A bilboard for anti-smoking.
(d) The Bay Bridge.
3. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in chapter eighteen?
(a) Tasha's dead body.
(b) Tasha as she was falling to the ground.
(c) Estelle Chipman as she was dying.
(d) Estelle Chipman just before he kicked the chair out from under her.
4. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
(a) A head wound.
(b) Bruises down her back in the shape of shoes.
(c) Blood and skin under her fingernails.
(d) Poison in her system.
5. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That Tasha's parents are not there.
(b) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
(c) That Tasha was the only one hit.
(d) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
2. What is the killer wearing in chapter twenty-five?
3. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
4. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
5. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What file does Lindsay take note of in chapter twenty-four while going through the files that have been given her in relation to the hate crimes?
2. What happens when Lindsay is told they found the van?
3. Describe the scene in the prologue when the shooting starts.
4. Describe the photos that the killer has in chapter eighteen.
5. What is Aaron Winslow able to tell Lindsay when she talks to him in chapter three?
6. What is Lindsay told when she asks if anyone saw anything in chapter four?
7. Describe the conversation that Claire and Lindsay have in chapter twenty-three.
8. Describe the scene at the arcade in chapter eight.
9. What does Lindsay learn when she goes to look at the case file for Estelle Chipman?
10. What does Lindsay explain about her parents?
This section contains 1,156 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)