|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
(a) Foot prints.
(b) Shell casings.
(c) Some blood.
(d) The gun.
2. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
(a) They came from two different guns.
(b) They went in almost the same hole.
(c) They were both ricochets.
(d) They hit her after she was on the ground.
3. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
(a) She thinks he has become a drunk.
(b) They used to date.
(c) He has got one hell of a temper.
(d) He is a good man and she would trust his findings.
4. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
(a) A homemade explosive.
(b) A grenade.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
5. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Take her dog for a run.
(b) Call her sister.
(c) Call Cindy.
(d) Have a hot bath and a cold drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay say that the killer would have to have been to set up the shots that killed Tasha?
2. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
3. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
4. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
5. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Cindy and Lindsay discuss when they meet for drinks in chapter seven?
2. What is Lindsay told when she asks if anyone saw anything in chapter four?
3. What does Lindsay find at the building where Estelle Chipman was murdered?
4. What does Lindsay learn when she goes to look at the case file for Estelle Chipman?
5. What is Aaron Winslow able to tell Lindsay when she talks to him in chapter three?
6. What is Lindsay's initial assessment of the crime scene in chapter two?
7. Describe the scene at the arcade in chapter eight.
8. Describe the scene in the prologue when the shooting starts.
9. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to the morgue to talk to Claire in chapter eleven?
10. Describe the scene in chapter fifteen when Lindsay meets the girls at the bar.
This section contains 1,080 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)