|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
(a) They were both ricochets.
(b) They hit her after she was on the ground.
(c) They came from two different guns.
(d) They went in almost the same hole.
2. In Chapter twenty-one, what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
(a) He is a local.
(b) He has a sense of humor.
(c) He is quick.
(d) He is thourough.
3. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in Chapter one?
(a) A knife from her dinner tray.
(b) A metal chair she had been sitting in.
(c) A glass she breaks.
(d) A rope.
4. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
(a) To call her later on her cell.
(b) That she is investigating a murder.
(c) That she will get back with him the next day.
(d) That she really isn't that concerned with him right now.
5. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
(a) You'r Wonderful.
(b) Angels Abound.
(c) So Exciting.
(d) It's Heavenly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in Chapter eighteen?
2. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
3. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
4. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in Chapter two?
5. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene at the arcade in Chapter eight.
2. What does Lindsay learn when she goes to look at the case file for Estelle Chipman?
3. What is Lindsay told when she asks if anyone saw anything in Chapter four?
4. Describe the conversation that Claire and Lindsay have in Chapter twenty-three.
5. Describe the scene in the prologue when the shooting starts.
6. What happens in Chapter sixteen when Jill tells her exciting news?
7. Describe the scene in Chapter fifteen when Lindsay meets the girls at the bar.
8. What is Aaron Wilson able to tell Lindsay when she talks to him in Chapter three?
9. What does Ron call Lindsay to tell her they found out about Estelle Chipman in Chapter twenty-one?
10. What do Cindy and Lindsay discuss when they meet for drinks in Chapter seven?
This section contains 1,155 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)