|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay say that the killer would have to have been to set up the shots that killed Tasha?
(a) A sharpshooter.
(b) A magician.
(d) A lucky shot.
2. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
(a) Foot prints.
(b) Shell casings.
(c) The gun.
(d) Some blood.
3. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
(a) The hands.
(b) The eyes.
(c) The lips.
(d) The blood.
4. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
(a) The luxury of letting someone else take the lead.
(b) The right to be wrong.
(c) The right to let her personal pain affect her work.
(d) The ability to pass the buck.
5. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
(a) A picture of Tasha.
(b) A shell casing.
(c) A two headed lion drawn on the floor.
(d) A bulletin from Aaron Winslow's church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
2. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in chapter eleven?
3. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Winslow looks like when she sees him in chapter three?
4. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
5. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to the morgue to talk to Claire in chapter eleven?
2. Describe the scene in chapter fifteen when Lindsay meets the girls at the bar.
3. Describe the scene at the arcade in chapter eight.
4. What happens in chapter sixteen when Jill tells her exciting news?
5. What is Lindsay told when she asks if anyone saw anything in chapter four?
6. Describe the photos that the killer has in chapter eighteen.
7. Describe the conversation that Cindy and Aaron Winslow have in chapter twenty-two.
8. What is the killer doing in chapter twenty-five?
9. Describe the conversation that Claire and Lindsay have in chapter twenty-three.
10. What happens when Lindsay is told they found the van?
This section contains 1,052 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)