Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in Chapter nineteen?
(a) They have an eye witness that has come in.
(b) Someone has confessed to the murders.
(c) There has been another killing.
(d) They have found the van.
2. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
(a) They used to date.
(b) She thinks he has become a drunk.
(c) He is a good man and she would trust his findings.
(d) He has got one hell of a temper.
3. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in Chapter twenty-five?
4. How does Aaron Wilson explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
(a) He used to sell guns for a living.
(b) He is a gun enthusiast.
(c) He grew up in a bad neighborhood.
(d) He was in desert storm.
5. In Chapter twenty-one, what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
(a) He has a sense of humor.
(b) He is quick.
(c) He is thourough.
(d) He is a local.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
2. In Chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Wilson what was it about Wilson that had impressed her?
3. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in Chapter twenty?
4. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
5. What is the killer wearing in Chapter twenty-five?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lindsay find at the building where Estelle Chipman was murdered?
2. What does Ron call Lindsay to tell her they found out about Estelle Chipman in Chapter twenty-one?
3. Describe the conversation that Cindy and Aaron Wilson have in Chapter twenty-two.
4. What is Aaron Wilson able to tell Lindsay when she talks to him in Chapter three?
5. Describe the photos that the killer has in Chapter eighteen.
6. What happens in Chapter one while Lindsay is playing cards at Hope Street?
7. Describe the scene in Chapter fifteen when Lindsay meets the girls at the bar.
8. What is the killer doing in Chapter twenty-five?
9. What does Lindsay explain about her parents?
10. Describe the scene in the prologue when the shooting starts.
This section contains 1,149 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)