|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
(a) He was a lawyer.
(b) He was a doctor.
(c) He was a minister.
(d) He was a cop.
2. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
(a) The light.
(b) The smell.
(c) The dust that is everywhere.
(d) The cat on the floor.
3. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
(a) He is quick.
(b) He is a local.
(c) He has a sense of humor.
(d) He is thourough.
4. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
(a) She had been married once before.
(b) She thought about adopting.
(c) She considered a career change.
(d) She had a miscarriage.
5. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
(a) The blood.
(b) The eyes.
(c) The lips.
(d) The hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
2. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
3. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
4. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
5. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in chapter one while Lindsay is playing cards at Hope Street?
2. What is Aaron Winslow able to tell Lindsay when she talks to him in chapter three?
3. Describe the scene at the arcade in chapter eight.
4. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to the morgue to talk to Claire in chapter eleven?
5. Describe the photos that the killer has in chapter eighteen.
6. What is Lindsay's initial assessment of the crime scene in chapter two?
7. What does Lindsay find at the building where Estelle Chipman was murdered?
8. Describe the scene in the prologue when the shooting starts.
9. What happens in chapter sixteen when Jill tells her exciting news?
10. What happens when Lindsay is told they found the van?
This section contains 1,098 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)