|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
(a) A message to the city.
(b) A hate crime.
(c) A vendeta against Aaron Winslow.
(d) A drug deal gone bad.
2. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
(a) He was wearing a ski mask.
(b) One small kid saw the guy.
(c) Everyone hit the ground.
(d) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
3. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
(a) There aren't any.
(b) They were painted over.
(c) They are broken.
(d) They were disconnected.
4. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
(a) That Tasha had been shot from a different angle.
(b) That there is another victim that they have found.
(c) There were two bullets in Tasha.
(d) That the bullets in Tasha were different from the others.
5. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
(a) Shell casings.
(b) The gun.
(c) Some blood.
(d) Foot prints.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
2. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
3. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
4. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
5. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to the morgue to talk to Claire in chapter eleven?
2. Describe the scene in the prologue when the shooting starts.
3. What is Lindsay told when she asks if anyone saw anything in chapter four?
4. What is Aaron Winslow able to tell Lindsay when she talks to him in chapter three?
5. What does Lindsay explain about her parents?
6. Describe the scene in chapter fifteen when Lindsay meets the girls at the bar.
7. What is the killer doing in chapter twenty-five?
8. What do Cindy and Lindsay discuss when they meet for drinks in chapter seven?
9. What happens when Lindsay is told they found the van?
10. What happens in chapter one while Lindsay is playing cards at Hope Street?
This section contains 1,080 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)