|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in Chapter twenty?
(a) Chief counsel for the NRA.
(b) Head of the National Black Coalition.
(c) Doctor at a local animal hospital.
(d) Chief counsel for the Anit-Defamation League.
2. What does the little boy say he saw in Chapter four?
(a) A black car.
(b) A white mini van.
(c) An old pick up truck.
(d) A jogger.
3. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
(a) She thought about adopting.
(b) She considered a career change.
(c) She had been married once before.
(d) She had a miscarriage.
4. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Street?
(a) She killed a kid in the line of duty.
(b) The death of her partner.
(c) The death of her mother.
(d) Her divorce.
5. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
(a) The ability to pass the buck.
(b) The right to let her personal pain affect her work.
(c) The right to be wrong.
(d) The luxury of letting someone else take the lead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
2. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in Chapter nineteen?
3. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
4. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in Chapter twenty-five?
5. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lindsay learn when she goes to look at the case file for Estelle Chipman?
2. Describe the scene in Chapter fifteen when Lindsay meets the girls at the bar.
3. What is Lindsay told when she asks if anyone saw anything in Chapter four?
4. What file does Lindsay take note of in chapter twenty-four while going through the files that have been given her in relation to the hate crimes?
5. What is Aaron Wilson able to tell Lindsay when she talks to him in Chapter three?
6. What happens when Lindsay is told they found the van?
7. What happens in Chapter sixteen when Jill tells her exciting news?
8. What is Lindsay's initial assessment of the crime scene in Chapter two?
9. Describe the scene at the arcade in Chapter eight.
10. Describe the conversation that Cindy and Aaron Wilson have in Chapter twenty-two.
This section contains 1,082 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)