|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
(a) The dust that is everywhere.
(b) The cat on the floor.
(c) The light.
(d) The smell.
2. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
(a) Always a little late to the party aren't ya.
(b) This ain't Mississippi.
(c) The cops are the damn problem.
(d) We got rights too.
3. Where is Aaron Winslow leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
(a) The doctor's office.
(d) A neighborhood party.
4. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
(a) How eloquently he spoke.
(b) His humbleness.
(c) How handsome he was.
(d) The passion he had for the people in the community.
5. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
(a) He has got one hell of a temper.
(b) They used to date.
(c) He is a good man and she would trust his findings.
(d) She thinks he has become a drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
2. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
3. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
4. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
5. What happened to Lindsay's father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lindsay's initial assessment of the crime scene in chapter two?
2. Describe the scene at the arcade in chapter eight.
3. What file does Lindsay take note of in chapter twenty-four while going through the files that have been given her in relation to the hate crimes?
4. What is the killer doing in chapter twenty-five?
5. What happens when Lindsay is told they found the van?
6. What is Lindsay told when she asks if anyone saw anything in chapter four?
7. Describe the conversation that Claire and Lindsay have in chapter twenty-three.
8. What does Lindsay find at the building where Estelle Chipman was murdered?
9. Describe the scene in chapter fifteen when Lindsay meets the girls at the bar.
10. What happens in chapter one while Lindsay is playing cards at Hope Street?
This section contains 1,094 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)