|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
(a) He is thinking of charging reporters with harasment.
(b) He remembers her.
(c) He has talked to enough reporters.
(d) He hates reporters.
2. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in chapter twenty?
(a) A patrolman's uniform.
(b) A nurse's uniform.
(c) Exercise clothes.
(d) Nothing but a towel.
3. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
(b) Infared sight.
(c) His lucky charm.
(d) A high powered scope.
4. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
(a) Tasha's mother is a police dispatcher.
(b) Tasha's uncle is a cop.
(c) The family has been helped out by the police a lot.
(d) The family appreciates everything the police are doing.
5. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Take her dog for a run.
(b) Call her sister.
(c) Call Cindy.
(d) Have a hot bath and a cold drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in chapter twenty-four?
2. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
3. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
4. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
5. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lindsay's initial assessment of the crime scene in chapter two?
2. What does Lindsay explain about her parents?
3. What happens in chapter sixteen when Jill tells her exciting news?
4. Describe the photos that the killer has in chapter eighteen.
5. Describe the scene at the arcade in chapter eight.
6. What does Ron call Lindsay to tell her they found out about Estelle Chipman in chapter twenty-one?
7. Describe the scene in the prologue when the shooting starts.
8. What does Lindsay learn when she goes to look at the case file for Estelle Chipman?
9. What is the killer doing in chapter twenty-five?
10. What do Cindy and Lindsay discuss when they meet for drinks in chapter seven?
This section contains 1,052 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)