|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She has got a promotion.
(c) She just landed a very important case.
(d) She has cancer.
2. What happened to Lindsay's father?
(a) He left town when she was younger and never came back.
(b) He divorced Lindsay's mother for another woman.
(c) He died in the line of duty.
(d) She never knew her father.
3. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in chapter twenty-two?
(a) To follow up on an anonymous lead she got.
(b) To interview those that knew Tasha.
(c) To get some pictures.
(d) To see how the community is responding.
4. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
(a) They have lost it.
(b) The M.E. is refusing to let Lindsay have it.
(c) It hasn't been released yet.
(d) There is a court battle tying it up.
5. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
(a) One small kid saw the guy.
(b) Everyone hit the ground.
(c) He was wearing a ski mask.
(d) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
2. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
3. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
4. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
5. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the killer doing in chapter twenty-five?
2. What is Lindsay told when she asks if anyone saw anything in chapter four?
3. What happens when Lindsay is told they found the van?
4. Describe the scene in the prologue when the shooting starts.
5. What does Lindsay learn when she goes to look at the case file for Estelle Chipman?
6. Describe the photos that the killer has in chapter eighteen.
7. What file does Lindsay take note of in chapter twenty-four while going through the files that have been given her in relation to the hate crimes?
8. What happens in chapter one while Lindsay is playing cards at Hope Street?
9. What is Lindsay's initial assessment of the crime scene in chapter two?
10. What does Lindsay find at the building where Estelle Chipman was murdered?
This section contains 1,060 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)