|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in Chapter twelve?
(a) Someone confessed to the murders.
(b) The DNA under her fingernails came back as non-Caucasian.
(c) Her son was a policeman.
(d) She had been going to Aaron Wilson's church.
2. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in Chapter eighteen?
(a) The lips.
(b) The hands.
(c) The eyes.
(d) The blood.
3. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
(a) That she is investigating a murder.
(b) That she will get back with him the next day.
(c) To call her later on her cell.
(d) That she really isn't that concerned with him right now.
4. What file catches Lindsay's eye in Chapter twenty-four?
(a) The Americans for Constitutional Action.
(b) The Poughs.
(c) The Fifes.
(d) The Templars.
5. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
(a) A grenade.
(b) A homemade explosive.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in Chapter twenty-four?
2. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
3. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in Chapter twenty-two?
4. What news does Jill have to share in Chapter sixteen?
5. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lindsay explain about her parents?
2. What is Aaron Wilson able to tell Lindsay when she talks to him in Chapter three?
3. Describe the scene in Chapter fifteen when Lindsay meets the girls at the bar.
4. What happens in Chapter sixteen when Jill tells her exciting news?
5. What is Lindsay told when she asks if anyone saw anything in Chapter four?
6. What do Cindy and Lindsay discuss when they meet for drinks in Chapter seven?
7. What file does Lindsay take note of in chapter twenty-four while going through the files that have been given her in relation to the hate crimes?
8. Describe the conversation that Claire and Lindsay have in Chapter twenty-three.
9. What is Lindsay's initial assessment of the crime scene in Chapter two?
10. What does Lindsay find at the building where Estelle Chipman was murdered?
This section contains 1,033 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)