|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
(a) A glass she breaks.
(b) A rope.
(c) A metal chair she had been sitting in.
(d) A knife from her dinner tray.
2. What is the killer wearing in chapter twenty-five?
(a) A green windbreaker.
(b) A flanell shirt.
(c) A black pull over.
(d) A leather jacket.
3. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
(a) They came from two different guns.
(b) They hit her after she was on the ground.
(c) They went in almost the same hole.
(d) They were both ricochets.
4. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Aaron Winslow's.
(b) Mr. Chipman's.
(d) Tasha's uncles.
5. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
(a) A two headed lion drawn on the floor.
(b) A shell casing.
(c) A bulletin from Aaron Winslow's church.
(d) A picture of Tasha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in chapter twenty-four?
2. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
3. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
4. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
5. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in chapter one while Lindsay is playing cards at Hope Street?
2. What is Aaron Winslow able to tell Lindsay when she talks to him in chapter three?
3. What do Cindy and Lindsay discuss when they meet for drinks in chapter seven?
4. What does Lindsay learn when she goes to look at the case file for Estelle Chipman?
5. What happens when Lindsay is told they found the van?
6. What does Lindsay explain about her parents?
7. Describe the scene in the prologue when the shooting starts.
8. Describe the conversation that Cindy and Aaron Winslow have in chapter twenty-two.
9. Describe the conversation that Claire and Lindsay have in chapter twenty-three.
10. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to the morgue to talk to Claire in chapter eleven?
This section contains 1,115 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)