|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
(a) He was a doctor.
(b) He was a lawyer.
(c) He was a minister.
(d) He was a cop.
2. What happened to Lindsay's father?
(a) He left town when she was younger and never came back.
(b) She never knew her father.
(c) He died in the line of duty.
(d) He divorced Lindsay's mother for another woman.
3. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
(a) A picture of Tasha.
(b) A shell casing.
(c) A two headed lion drawn on the floor.
(d) A bulletin from Aaron Winslow's church.
4. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
(b) That Tasha's parents are not there.
(c) That Tasha was the only one hit.
(d) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
5. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
(a) That Tasha had been shot from a different angle.
(b) That the bullets in Tasha were different from the others.
(c) There were two bullets in Tasha.
(d) That there is another victim that they have found.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
2. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
3. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
4. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
5. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conversation that Claire and Lindsay have in chapter twenty-three.
2. What file does Lindsay take note of in chapter twenty-four while going through the files that have been given her in relation to the hate crimes?
3. Describe the scene at the arcade in chapter eight.
4. What do Cindy and Lindsay discuss when they meet for drinks in chapter seven?
5. What happens when Lindsay is told they found the van?
6. What does Lindsay learn when she goes to look at the case file for Estelle Chipman?
7. What is Lindsay told when she asks if anyone saw anything in chapter four?
8. Describe the conversation that Cindy and Aaron Winslow have in chapter twenty-two.
9. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to the morgue to talk to Claire in chapter eleven?
10. Describe the photos that the killer has in chapter eighteen.
This section contains 1,168 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)