|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in Chapter twenty-four?
(a) Talk to Wilson again.
(b) Take another look at the crime scenes.
(c) Link the victims.
(d) Leak the story to the press.
2. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in Chapter eighteen?
(a) The blood.
(b) The lips.
(c) The hands.
(d) The eyes.
3. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
(a) She thinks they are using the hate crimes as a smoke screen.
(b) She isn't even thinking about motive yet.
(c) She believes they are hate crimes but just not sure what kind.
(d) She doesn't think that hate has anything to do with it.
4. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Wilson looks like when she sees him in Chapter three?
(a) Someone sad and alone.
(b) Like he doesn't care.
(c) A real life hero.
(d) A man that has gone too many miles.
5. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
(a) A two headed lion.
(b) A griffin.
(c) A two headed snake.
(d) A monkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
2. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in Chapter twenty-five?
3. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
4. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in Chapter twenty-five?
5. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in Chapter one?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ron call Lindsay to tell her they found out about Estelle Chipman in Chapter twenty-one?
2. What is the killer doing in Chapter twenty-five?
3. What is Aaron Wilson able to tell Lindsay when she talks to him in Chapter three?
4. What file does Lindsay take note of in chapter twenty-four while going through the files that have been given her in relation to the hate crimes?
5. Describe the scene at the arcade in Chapter eight.
6. Describe the conversation that Cindy and Aaron Wilson have in Chapter twenty-two.
7. What does Lindsay explain about her parents?
8. Describe the conversation that Claire and Lindsay have in Chapter twenty-three.
9. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to the morgue to talk to Claire in Chapter eleven?
10. Describe the photos that the killer has in Chapter eighteen.
This section contains 1,149 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)