|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
(a) She thought about adopting.
(b) She considered a career change.
(c) She had a miscarriage.
(d) She had been married once before.
2. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
(a) She died in a car accident.
(b) She died of breast cancer.
(c) Lindsay was adopted.
(d) She left town when Lindsay was little.
3. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in chapter twenty?
(a) Head of the National Black Coalition.
(b) Doctor at a local animal hospital.
(c) Chief counsel for the Anit-Defamation League.
(d) Chief counsel for the NRA.
4. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
(a) The gun.
(b) Shell casings.
(c) Some blood.
(d) Foot prints.
5. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
(a) Poison in her system.
(b) A head wound.
(c) Blood and skin under her fingernails.
(d) Bruises down her back in the shape of shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Lindsay's father?
2. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
3. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
4. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
5. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conversation that Cindy and Aaron Winslow have in chapter twenty-two.
2. What is Lindsay told when she asks if anyone saw anything in chapter four?
3. What happens in chapter sixteen when Jill tells her exciting news?
4. What does Ron call Lindsay to tell her they found out about Estelle Chipman in chapter twenty-one?
5. What does Lindsay explain about her parents?
6. What file does Lindsay take note of in chapter twenty-four while going through the files that have been given her in relation to the hate crimes?
7. What happens in chapter one while Lindsay is playing cards at Hope Street?
8. Describe the scene at the arcade in chapter eight.
9. What is Aaron Winslow able to tell Lindsay when she talks to him in chapter three?
10. Describe the scene in the prologue when the shooting starts.
This section contains 1,077 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)