|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
(a) She thinks it is a group and they are planning a wave of these attacks.
(b) She doesn't think it is possible.
(c) She thinks that Mercer knows who it is.
(d) It already has happened again.
2. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
(a) She thinks they are using the hate crimes as a smoke screen.
(b) She doesn't think that hate has anything to do with it.
(c) She believes they are hate crimes but just not sure what kind.
(d) She isn't even thinking about motive yet.
3. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
(a) There is a court battle tying it up.
(b) They have lost it.
(c) The M.E. is refusing to let Lindsay have it.
(d) It hasn't been released yet.
4. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
(a) A black car.
(b) A white mini van.
(c) A jogger.
(d) An old pick up truck.
5. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Have a hot bath and a cold drink.
(b) Call her sister.
(c) Take her dog for a run.
(d) Call Cindy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
2. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
3. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
4. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
5. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in chapter one while Lindsay is playing cards at Hope Street?
2. What happens in chapter sixteen when Jill tells her exciting news?
3. What does Ron call Lindsay to tell her they found out about Estelle Chipman in chapter twenty-one?
4. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to the morgue to talk to Claire in chapter eleven?
5. Describe the scene in the prologue when the shooting starts.
6. What file does Lindsay take note of in chapter twenty-four while going through the files that have been given her in relation to the hate crimes?
7. What is Aaron Winslow able to tell Lindsay when she talks to him in chapter three?
8. Describe the scene at the arcade in chapter eight.
9. Describe the conversation that Cindy and Aaron Winslow have in chapter twenty-two.
10. Describe the conversation that Claire and Lindsay have in chapter twenty-three.
This section contains 1,181 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)