|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in chapter six?
(a) Anyone attacking cops while they are doing their jobs.
(b) Any personal interviews to the television crews.
(c) Anyone else hurt.
(d) The story on the front page news.
2. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
(a) A two headed lion drawn on the floor.
(b) A bulletin from Aaron Winslow's church.
(c) A picture of Tasha.
(d) A shell casing.
3. Where is Aaron Winslow leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
(a) The doctor's office.
(c) A neighborhood party.
4. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
(a) He has talked to enough reporters.
(b) He is thinking of charging reporters with harasment.
(c) He hates reporters.
(d) He remembers her.
5. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Winslow looks like when she sees him in chapter three?
(a) A man that has gone too many miles.
(b) A real life hero.
(c) Someone sad and alone.
(d) Like he doesn't care.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
2. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
3. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
4. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
5. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene at the arcade in chapter eight.
2. Describe the scene in chapter fifteen when Lindsay meets the girls at the bar.
3. What is Lindsay told when she asks if anyone saw anything in chapter four?
4. What happens in chapter sixteen when Jill tells her exciting news?
5. What does Lindsay learn when she goes to look at the case file for Estelle Chipman?
6. Describe the conversation that Claire and Lindsay have in chapter twenty-three.
7. What is Aaron Winslow able to tell Lindsay when she talks to him in chapter three?
8. Describe the conversation that Cindy and Aaron Winslow have in chapter twenty-two.
9. What do Cindy and Lindsay discuss when they meet for drinks in chapter seven?
10. What does Lindsay explain about her parents?
This section contains 1,160 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)