|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
(a) The passion he had for the people in the community.
(b) His humbleness.
(c) How handsome he was.
(d) How eloquently he spoke.
2. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
(a) Someone confessed to the murders.
(b) Her son was a policeman.
(c) She had been going to Aaron Winslow's church.
(d) The DNA under her fingernails came back as non-Caucasian.
3. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
(a) Lindsay was adopted.
(b) She left town when Lindsay was little.
(c) She died of breast cancer.
(d) She died in a car accident.
4. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
(a) Always a little late to the party aren't ya.
(b) The cops are the damn problem.
(c) This ain't Mississippi.
(d) We got rights too.
5. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
(a) A two headed lion drawn on the floor.
(b) A bulletin from Aaron Winslow's church.
(c) A shell casing.
(d) A picture of Tasha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in chapter twenty-five?
2. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
3. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
4. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
5. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
Short Essay Questions
1. What file does Lindsay take note of in chapter twenty-four while going through the files that have been given her in relation to the hate crimes?
2. What happens when Lindsay is told they found the van?
3. Describe the scene in chapter fifteen when Lindsay meets the girls at the bar.
4. What is Lindsay's initial assessment of the crime scene in chapter two?
5. What happens in chapter sixteen when Jill tells her exciting news?
6. Describe the photos that the killer has in chapter eighteen.
7. What does Lindsay explain about her parents?
8. Describe the conversation that Claire and Lindsay have in chapter twenty-three.
9. What does Lindsay discover when she goes to the morgue to talk to Claire in chapter eleven?
10. What does Ron call Lindsay to tell her they found out about Estelle Chipman in chapter twenty-one?
This section contains 1,079 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)