|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
(a) The Fifes.
(b) The Americans for Constitutional Action.
(c) The Templars.
(d) The Poughs.
2. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
(a) How eloquently he spoke.
(b) His humbleness.
(c) The passion he had for the people in the community.
(d) How handsome he was.
3. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in chapter twenty?
(a) A nurse's uniform.
(b) Nothing but a towel.
(c) Exercise clothes.
(d) A patrolman's uniform.
4. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
(a) A high powered scope.
(b) His lucky charm.
(d) Infared sight.
5. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
(a) She killed a kid in the line of duty.
(b) Her divorce.
(c) The death of her mother.
(d) The death of her partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in chapter six?
2. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Winslow looks like when she sees him in chapter three?
3. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
4. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
5. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lindsay learn when she goes to look at the case file for Estelle Chipman?
2. What happens when Lindsay is told they found the van?
3. Describe the scene in the prologue when the shooting starts.
4. Describe the scene in chapter fifteen when Lindsay meets the girls at the bar.
5. What do Cindy and Lindsay discuss when they meet for drinks in chapter seven?
6. Describe the photos that the killer has in chapter eighteen.
7. What is Aaron Winslow able to tell Lindsay when she talks to him in chapter three?
8. What happens in chapter sixteen when Jill tells her exciting news?
9. Describe the conversation that Claire and Lindsay have in chapter twenty-three.
10. What is the killer doing in chapter twenty-five?
This section contains 1,075 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)