|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay say the killer used to sign the killing of Davidson in chapter thirty-five?
(a) The 911 call.
(b) The shot itself.
(c) She isn't sure yet.
(d) The equipment left behind.
2. What does Estes answer when Lindsay asks if she can promise Weiscz anything?
(a) To sit on Santa's lap.
(b) A pony.
(c) To be able to kill as many black people as he would like.
(d) A Happy Meal.
3. What does Cindy tell Aaron Winslow that she enjoys doing after work sometimes?
4. What does the killer say on the 911 tape before he hangs up?
(a) Someone's about to get hurt.
(b) You'd better hurry, before it's too late.
(c) I think there are kids in there.
(d) I'm not trying to be a hero, just want to do the right thing.
5. What does Claire suggest that Lindsay do for her father in chapter fifty-five?
(a) Cook him a meal.
(b) Invite him to stay at her place.
(c) Go with him to visit her mother's grave.
(d) Take him to a ball game.
6. What does the doctor say when Lindsay asks if Mercer said anything before he died?
(a) It was incoherent.
(b) He only asked for his wife and kids.
(c) It was random items.
(d) He was DOA.
7. What was Lindsay doing when she heard the news about Mercer?
(a) Just coming back from a walk with Martha.
(b) Cooking pasta.
(c) Getting ready to go out for the evening.
(d) Taking a bath.
8. What is Lindsay told when she arrives at the scene in chapter thirty-two?
(a) There is nothing left of Davidson's body.
(b) They aren't sure what happened.
(c) Davidson was lured there.
(d) The killer called in after killing Davidson.
9. What does the killer do in his 911 call to the police that gets Davidson to the building?
(a) Coughs uncontrollably.
(b) Tells them where he is calling from.
(c) Gives a name.
(d) Starts laughing.
10. Who comes into the police station with Mercer in chapter thirty-six?
(a) The governor.
(b) The wife of Davidson.
(c) Aaron Winslow.
(d) Tha mayor.
11. What does the killer tell Mercer in chapter forty-three before shooting him?
(a) I wanted to hear you beg, to scream, to know there was nothing you could do.
(b) I wanted you to suffer. I wanted you to know how I suffered.
(c) I wanted you to see my face. I wanted you to know why you were dying.
(d) I wanted you to know your wife and children will die screaming, just like you.
12. What do Cindy and Aaron Winslow find that they have in common?
(a) They both have pets.
(b) They both like jazz.
(c) They both come from large families.
(d) They are both divorced.
13. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of chapter twenty-six?
(a) Mail it to Quantico.
(b) Call the FBI.
(c) Ask the local gangs.
(d) Send it out over the wire.
14. What were they able to match from Davidson's murder scene and Mercer's murder scene?
(a) Shell casing.
(b) A shoe print.
(d) Phone used to call 911.
15. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in chapter thirty-six?
(a) A personal vendeta.
(b) She is not sure yet.
(c) A religous motivation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
2. What does Mercer tell Lindsay in chapter forty-two that she hadn't known about Mercer?
3. What does Lindsay's father say is the connection that Coombs had with Mercer?
4. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in chapter thirty-seven?
5. What does Jacobi tell Lindsay when he calls her from the Blue Parrot?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)