|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
(a) A veterinarian.
(b) An architect.
(c) A policeman, like her uncle.
(d) A teacher.
2. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in Chapter thirty-six?
(a) A religous motivation.
(c) She is not sure yet.
(d) A personal vendeta.
3. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in Chapter twenty-nine?
(a) The killer has mites living under the skin.
(b) The killer is white.
(c) The killer is Asian.
(d) The killer has a skin pigment condition.
4. What does Cindy say that she used to name Lindsay in her article in Chapter twenty-six?
(a) Unnamed Contact.
(b) Unnknown Source.
(c) Annonymous Witness.
(d) Source Close to the Investigation.
5. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
(a) Weapons traffic.
(b) Aggravated violence.
(c) Murder for hire.
6. What does Claire say that she had to promise the other M.E. in order to calm him down in Chapter twenty-nine?
(a) A date.
(b) Parterre box seats to the symphony.
(c) Her invitation to the governor's ball.
(d) Floor seats to the next Laker's game.
7. What does Cappy do to Evans in Chapter thirty-seven while asking him questions?
(a) 'Accidentally' hits him in the head with a notebook.
(b) Knocks his chair out from under him.
(c) Spits on his face.
(d) Slams an unopened coke can down on his hand.
8. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in Chapter thirty-seven?
(a) He wasn't read his rights.
(b) She has no jurisdiction in Vallejo.
(c) He doesn't have a lawyer present.
(d) He doesn't know what they are talking about.
9. What does Cindy tell Lindsy the hero used to have that killed the chimera?
(a) A magical sword.
(b) A magic ring from a cyclops.
(c) A winged horse.
(d) Help from Zeus.
10. Who comes into the police station with Mercer in Chapter thirty-six?
(a) The wife of Davidson.
(b) The governor.
(c) Aaron Winslow.
(d) Tha mayor.
11. What does Richard Evans NOT have on him when Jacobi brought him in?
(a) Palm-sized Beretta.
(b) Five-inch hunter's blade.
12. What is called in that gets Davidson and his partner to the building in Chapter thirty-one?
(a) A robbery in progress.
(b) Officer in the need of assistance.
(c) Child endangerment situation.
(d) A domestic disturbance.
13. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) Jacobi had called her to come and check the scene out.
(b) They had gone through school together.
(c) She thinks this was done by her serial killer.
(d) Just looking around.
14. What does Charlie tell Lindsay that they did find at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) A piece of chewing gum.
(c) A pair of glasses.
15. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in Chapter twenty-seven?
(a) Mend itself.
(b) Begins to transform.
(d) Nothing if we don't make it happen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay say the killer used to sign the killing of Davidson in Chapter thirty-five?
2. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of Chapter twenty-six?
3. What does Lorraine tell Lindsay in Chapter thirty-six?
4. What is the wild party that Davidson was going to as he describes it in Chapter thirty-one?
5. What does Jacobi tell Lindsay when he calls her from the Blue Parrot?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)