Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the killer do in his 911 call to the police that gets Davidson to the building?
(a) Tells them where he is calling from.
(b) Starts laughing.
(c) Coughs uncontrollably.
(d) Gives a name.
2. Who comes into the police station with Mercer in Chapter thirty-six?
(a) Tha mayor.
(b) The governor.
(c) The wife of Davidson.
(d) Aaron Winslow.
3. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) Jacobi had called her to come and check the scene out.
(b) She thinks this was done by her serial killer.
(c) They had gone through school together.
(d) Just looking around.
4. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in Chapter twenty-seven?
(a) Begins to transform.
(b) Nothing if we don't make it happen.
(c) Mend itself.
5. What does Richard Evans NOT have on him when Jacobi brought him in?
(a) Palm-sized Beretta.
(b) Five-inch hunter's blade.
6. What does Cappy do to Evans in Chapter thirty-seven while asking him questions?
(a) 'Accidentally' hits him in the head with a notebook.
(b) Spits on his face.
(c) Slams an unopened coke can down on his hand.
(d) Knocks his chair out from under him.
7. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in Chapter thirty-six?
(b) A personal vendeta.
(c) A religous motivation.
(d) She is not sure yet.
8. What is Lindsay told when she arrives at the scene in Chapter thirty-two?
(a) The killer called in after killing Davidson.
(b) There is nothing left of Davidson's body.
(c) Davidson was lured there.
(d) They aren't sure what happened.
9. What does Claire say that she had to promise the other M.E. in order to calm him down in Chapter twenty-nine?
(a) Floor seats to the next Laker's game.
(b) A date.
(c) Her invitation to the governor's ball.
(d) Parterre box seats to the symphony.
10. What is called in that gets Davidson and his partner to the building in Chapter thirty-one?
(a) A domestic disturbance.
(b) A robbery in progress.
(c) Officer in the need of assistance.
(d) Child endangerment situation.
11. What is the wild party that Davidson was going to as he describes it in Chapter thirty-one?
(a) His son's graduation party.
(b) His anniversary party.
(c) His daughter's birthday.
(d) His wife's birthday party.
12. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in Chapter twenty-nine?
(a) The killer is Asian.
(b) The killer is white.
(c) The killer has mites living under the skin.
(d) The killer has a skin pigment condition.
13. What does the killer say on the 911 tape before he hangs up?
(a) You'd better hurry, before it's too late.
(b) I'm not trying to be a hero, just want to do the right thing.
(c) I think there are kids in there.
(d) Someone's about to get hurt.
14. What does Jacobi tell Lindsay when he calls her from the Blue Parrot?
(a) The guys they are looking for left months ago.
(b) The Blue Parrot shut down months ago.
(c) There were pictures of Tasha's uncle and Estelle's husband on the wall in the Blue Parrot.
(d) They have seen two different people wearing the symbol Lindsay is looking for.
15. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of Chapter twenty-six?
(a) Send it out over the wire.
(b) Mail it to Quantico.
(c) Call the FBI.
(d) Ask the local gangs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lorraine tell Lindsay in Chapter thirty-six?
2. What does Cindy tell Lindsy the hero used to have that killed the chimera?
3. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
4. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
5. What does Cindy say that she used to name Lindsay in her article in Chapter twenty-six?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)