|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man on the phone asks Claire in chapter sixty-seven?
(a) If she remembers his voice.
(b) If she wants to scream out for God or her husband before she dies.
(c) If she has anything in common with the first four victims.
(d) If she has missed him.
2. What does the doctor say when Lindsay asks if Mercer said anything before he died?
(a) He was DOA.
(b) It was random items.
(c) He only asked for his wife and kids.
(d) It was incoherent.
3. What was Lindsay's father's pet name for her when she was seven?
(a) Princess Butternut.
4. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) Jacobi had called her to come and check the scene out.
(b) Just looking around.
(c) She thinks this was done by her serial killer.
(d) They had gone through school together.
5. What does Lindsay say the killer used to sign the killing of Davidson in chapter thirty-five?
(a) The shot itself.
(b) The equipment left behind.
(c) The 911 call.
(d) She isn't sure yet.
6. What does Claire suggest that Lindsay do for her father in chapter fifty-five?
(a) Cook him a meal.
(b) Take him to a ball game.
(c) Invite him to stay at her place.
(d) Go with him to visit her mother's grave.
7. What does Mercer tell Lindsay in chapter forty-two that she hadn't known about Mercer?
(a) He has been given a notice that he is going to be fired.
(b) He is getting divorced.
(c) He had worked with her father.
(d) He had dated her mother.
8. What is called in that gets Davidson and his partner to the building in chapter thirty-one?
(a) A robbery in progress.
(b) A domestic disturbance.
(c) Child endangerment situation.
(d) Officer in the need of assistance.
9. What does Cindy read about where the name Chimera comes up?
(a) A local gang that was erradicated by the police.
(b) The name given to a group of assassins.
(c) Life in Pelican Bay prison.
(d) A killing in up state New York.
10. What is the wild party that Davidson was going to as he describes it in chapter thirty-one?
(a) His anniversary party.
(b) His son's graduation party.
(c) His daughter's birthday.
(d) His wife's birthday party.
11. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in chapter thirty-six?
(a) A personal vendeta.
(b) She is not sure yet.
(c) A religous motivation.
12. What is Lindsay told when she arrives at the scene in chapter thirty-two?
(a) Davidson was lured there.
(b) They aren't sure what happened.
(c) The killer called in after killing Davidson.
(d) There is nothing left of Davidson's body.
13. What do Cindy and Aaron Winslow find that they have in common?
(a) They both have pets.
(b) They both come from large families.
(c) They both like jazz.
(d) They are both divorced.
14. What does Mercer's wife say the doctor had found in Mercer's pocket?
(a) A key.
(b) A book.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A phone number.
15. What does the killer say on the 911 tape before he hangs up?
(a) I'm not trying to be a hero, just want to do the right thing.
(b) You'd better hurry, before it's too late.
(c) I think there are kids in there.
(d) Someone's about to get hurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cappy do to Evans in chapter thirty-seven while asking him questions?
2. What does Estes answer when Lindsay asks if she can promise Weiscz anything?
3. What does Evans say when Lindsay asks how they can get in touch with a particular member of Evans old gang, Mac, to talk?
4. Where does Mercer take Lindsay in chapter forty-two?
5. What does Estes say that Nortenos used to stabe another inmate in the neck?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)