|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Lindsay's dad buy the bottle of wine?
(a) When he was first made a policeman.
(b) A year after Lindsay was born.
(c) When he got married.
(d) As soon as he found out he was going to have a baby.
2. What does Lindsay's father say is the connection that Coombs had with Mercer?
(a) Mercer was Coombs' partner.
(b) Mercer testified against Coombs.
(c) Mercer was Coombs' lawyer.
(d) Mercer was Coombs' lieutenant.
3. What does Lindsay say the killer used to sign the killing of Davidson in chapter thirty-five?
(a) The equipment left behind.
(b) The 911 call.
(c) She isn't sure yet.
(d) The shot itself.
4. What does Lindsay say that she has?
(a) Some bunny slippers.
(b) A cat.
(c) A nosy mother.
(d) A Border collie.
5. What does Lindsay call Cindy when they meet in chapter fifty-seven?
(a) Stool Pigeon.
(b) Heidi fleiss
(c) Deep Throat.
(d) Frank Calabrese.
6. What is the wild party that Davidson was going to as he describes it in chapter thirty-one?
(a) His anniversary party.
(b) His son's graduation party.
(c) His wife's birthday party.
(d) His daughter's birthday.
7. Where does Mercer take Lindsay in chapter forty-two?
(a) To talk to an informant.
(b) To meet his mother and father.
(c) To tell her he was resigning.
(d) To the house he grew up in.
8. What does Weiscz tell Lindsay he wants when she is talking to him?
(a) To see the sunshine for just a moment.
(b) To have a pizza.
(c) To see his face in the mirror.
(d) To get his hair cut.
9. What does Chimera bet the old man at the bar about the killer in chapter sixty-six?
(a) That the killer is blond haired and blue eyed.
(b) That the killer is brilliant.
(c) That Chimera has blue eyes.
(d) That the killer has a scar.
10. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
(a) Aggravated violence.
(b) Weapons traffic.
(c) Murder for hire.
11. What does Cindy say that Aaron Winslow reminds her of?
(a) James Earl Jones.
(b) Will Smith.
(c) Denzel Washington.
(d) Morgan Freeman.
12. What does Claire suggest that Lindsay do for her father in chapter fifty-five?
(a) Go with him to visit her mother's grave.
(b) Cook him a meal.
(c) Take him to a ball game.
(d) Invite him to stay at her place.
13. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in chapter twenty-seven?
(b) Begins to transform.
(c) Mend itself.
(d) Nothing if we don't make it happen.
14. What does Mercer tell Lindsay in chapter forty-two that she hadn't known about Mercer?
(a) He had dated her mother.
(b) He had worked with her father.
(c) He has been given a notice that he is going to be fired.
(d) He is getting divorced.
15. What is Lindsay told when she arrives at the scene in chapter thirty-two?
(a) The killer called in after killing Davidson.
(b) They aren't sure what happened.
(c) There is nothing left of Davidson's body.
(d) Davidson was lured there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy say about Aaron Winslow in chapter twenty-eight while talking to Lindsay?
2. What was Lindsay doing when she heard the news about Mercer?
3. What does Charlie tell Lindsay that they did find at Davidson's murder scene?
4. What does Estes say that Nortenos used to stabe another inmate in the neck?
5. What does Mercer buy while at Kim's shop in chapter forty-three?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)