|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
(a) A veterinarian.
(b) An architect.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A policeman, like her uncle.
2. What does Cindy tell Aaron Winslow that she enjoys doing after work sometimes?
3. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
(a) Tattoo ink.
(b) A special kind of camouflage paint used by the army.
(c) Spray tan.
(d) Spray paint.
4. What had Frank Coombs been sent to prison for?
(a) Attempted murder.
(b) Choking and killing a black kid from the projects.
(c) Planning a mass killing spree.
(d) Killing a black teen that had been shoplifting.
5. What was Lindsay doing when she heard the news about Mercer?
(a) Taking a bath.
(b) Getting ready to go out for the evening.
(c) Cooking pasta.
(d) Just coming back from a walk with Martha.
6. What does the man on the phone asks Claire in chapter sixty-seven?
(a) If she wants to scream out for God or her husband before she dies.
(b) If she remembers his voice.
(c) If she has anything in common with the first four victims.
(d) If she has missed him.
7. What does Cindy read about where the name Chimera comes up?
(a) The name given to a group of assassins.
(b) A killing in up state New York.
(c) A local gang that was erradicated by the police.
(d) Life in Pelican Bay prison.
8. What does Cindy say that Aaron Winslow reminds her of?
(a) Will Smith.
(b) Denzel Washington.
(c) James Earl Jones.
(d) Morgan Freeman.
9. What is the wild party that Davidson was going to as he describes it in chapter thirty-one?
(a) His wife's birthday party.
(b) His anniversary party.
(c) His daughter's birthday.
(d) His son's graduation party.
10. What does Claire say she thinks is possible after her examination of Mercer's body.
(a) She thinks the killer was trying to kill Mercer slowly.
(b) She thinks Mercer died after the first shot.
(c) She thinks that Mercer had been poisoned before being shot.
(d) She thinks the shot to the head was the first shot.
11. What does Lindsay call Cindy when they meet in chapter fifty-seven?
(a) Stool Pigeon.
(b) Deep Throat.
(c) Frank Calabrese.
(d) Heidi fleiss
12. What is Lindsay told that Weiscz did to get sent to Pelican Bay?
(a) Killed ten fellow inmates.
(b) Killed a black prison guard.
(c) Took a classroom hostage and killed the non-white children.
(d) Blew up a Grey Hound bus.
13. What does Mercer tell Lindsay in chapter forty-two that she hadn't known about Mercer?
(a) He has been given a notice that he is going to be fired.
(b) He is getting divorced.
(c) He had dated her mother.
(d) He had worked with her father.
14. What does the killer do in his 911 call to the police that gets Davidson to the building?
(a) Starts laughing.
(b) Coughs uncontrollably.
(c) Gives a name.
(d) Tells them where he is calling from.
15. What does Estes answer when Lindsay asks if she can promise Weiscz anything?
(a) A pony.
(b) To be able to kill as many black people as he would like.
(c) A Happy Meal.
(d) To sit on Santa's lap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sign at Pelican Bay explain as you go in?
2. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in chapter twenty-nine?
3. What does the killer say on the 911 tape before he hangs up?
4. Where does Mercer take Lindsay in chapter forty-two?
5. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him she is investigating four murders?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)