|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lindsay told that Weiscz did to get sent to Pelican Bay?
(a) Killed ten fellow inmates.
(b) Killed a black prison guard.
(c) Took a classroom hostage and killed the non-white children.
(d) Blew up a Grey Hound bus.
2. What does Evans say when Lindsay asks how they can get in touch with a particular member of Evans old gang, Mac, to talk?
(a) Mac is in a wheel chair.
(b) No one has seen him in months.
(c) Mac was blown up.
(d) Mac is in San Quentin.
3. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of chapter twenty-six?
(a) Ask the local gangs.
(b) Call the FBI.
(c) Send it out over the wire.
(d) Mail it to Quantico.
4. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him that she gave him something, even if it was only for a moment?
(a) Life ain't always fair.
(b) You got your money's worth.
(c) I'll say a little prayer for you.
(d) Don't be sure you didn't get something in return.
5. What does Jacobi tell Lindsay when he calls her from the Blue Parrot?
(a) There were pictures of Tasha's uncle and Estelle's husband on the wall in the Blue Parrot.
(b) They have seen two different people wearing the symbol Lindsay is looking for.
(c) The guys they are looking for left months ago.
(d) The Blue Parrot shut down months ago.
6. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
(b) Weapons traffic.
(c) Aggravated violence.
(d) Murder for hire.
7. What does Lorraine tell Lindsay in chapter thirty-six?
(a) They have another eye witness to bring in.
(b) The killer is on the line.
(c) They found one of the bikers.
(d) There was some information found at Davidson's murder scene.
8. What does Lindsay call Cindy when they meet in chapter fifty-seven?
(a) Frank Calabrese.
(b) Stool Pigeon.
(c) Deep Throat.
(d) Heidi fleiss
9. What does Lindsay's father say when she asks if he still bets?
(a) Only on the Giants.
(b) From time to time.
(c) When funds allow it.
(d) Only in his mind.
10. What does Cappy do to Evans in chapter thirty-seven while asking him questions?
(a) Slams an unopened coke can down on his hand.
(b) Knocks his chair out from under him.
(c) 'Accidentally' hits him in the head with a note book.
(d) Spits on his face.
11. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in chapter twenty-nine?
(a) The killer has mites living under the skin.
(b) The killer is white.
(c) The killer is Asian.
(d) The killer has a skin pigment condition.
12. Who comes into the police station with Mercer in chapter thirty-six?
(a) Tha mayor.
(b) The governor.
(c) Aaron Winslow.
(d) The wife of Davidson.
13. Where does Mercer take Lindsay in chapter forty-two?
(a) To meet his mother and father.
(b) To talk to an informant.
(c) To the house he grew up in.
(d) To tell her he was resigning.
14. What does the doctor say when Lindsay asks if Mercer said anything before he died?
(a) It was incoherent.
(b) He was DOA.
(c) He only asked for his wife and kids.
(d) It was random items.
15. What does Estes say that Nortenos used to stabe another inmate in the neck?
(a) A gardening hoe.
(b) A tooth brush.
(c) A hair comb.
(d) A polished piece of rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay say the killer used to sign the killing of Davidson in chapter thirty-five?
2. What does Weiscz tell Lindsay he wants when she is talking to him?
3. Who does Lindsay take down with her gun pointed at them in chapter fifty-one?
4. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
5. What does Cindy read about where the name Chimera comes up?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)