|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the killer tell Mercer in chapter forty-three before shooting him?
(a) I wanted you to know your wife and children will die screaming, just like you.
(b) I wanted to hear you beg, to scream, to know there was nothing you could do.
(c) I wanted you to see my face. I wanted you to know why you were dying.
(d) I wanted you to suffer. I wanted you to know how I suffered.
2. What does Jacobi tell Lindsay when he calls her from the Blue Parrot?
(a) The Blue Parrot shut down months ago.
(b) There were pictures of Tasha's uncle and Estelle's husband on the wall in the Blue Parrot.
(c) They have seen two different people wearing the symbol Lindsay is looking for.
(d) The guys they are looking for left months ago.
3. What is the wild party that Davidson was going to as he describes it in chapter thirty-one?
(a) His wife's birthday party.
(b) His son's graduation party.
(c) His daughter's birthday.
(d) His anniversary party.
4. When did Lindsay's dad buy the bottle of wine?
(a) When he got married.
(b) When he was first made a policeman.
(c) A year after Lindsay was born.
(d) As soon as he found out he was going to have a baby.
5. What does the man on the phone asks Claire in chapter sixty-seven?
(a) If she has anything in common with the first four victims.
(b) If she has missed him.
(c) If she wants to scream out for God or her husband before she dies.
(d) If she remembers his voice.
6. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
(a) A special kind of camouflage paint used by the army.
(b) Spray tan.
(c) Spray paint.
(d) Tattoo ink.
7. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
(a) Aggravated violence.
(b) Weapons traffic.
(d) Murder for hire.
8. What does Lindsay's father say when she tells him that her mother had always said he was a pathological liar?
(a) That it has been said of him in the past.
(b) He has changed.
(c) That it is true.
(d) That lying was never one of his sins.
9. What does Charlie tell Lindsay that they did find at Davidson's murder scene?
(c) A pair of glasses.
(d) A piece of chewing gum.
10. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in chapter twenty-seven?
(b) Begins to transform.
(c) Nothing if we don't make it happen.
(d) Mend itself.
11. What does Cindy tell Aaron Winslow that she enjoys doing after work sometimes?
12. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) She thinks this was done by her serial killer.
(b) Jacobi had called her to come and check the scene out.
(c) Just looking around.
(d) They had gone through school together.
13. What does Evans tell Lindsay about the club when she lays down pictures in chapter thirty-eight?
(a) They were picked up by the FBI.
(b) They got taken over by another gang.
(c) Club disbanded.
(d) They have changed their name.
14. What does the killer say on the 911 tape before he hangs up?
(a) Someone's about to get hurt.
(b) I think there are kids in there.
(c) You'd better hurry, before it's too late.
(d) I'm not trying to be a hero, just want to do the right thing.
15. What does Estes say that Nortenos used to stabe another inmate in the neck?
(a) A polished piece of rock.
(b) A tooth brush.
(c) A gardening hoe.
(d) A hair comb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him she is investigating four murders?
2. Who does Lindsay take down with her gun pointed at them in chapter fifty-one?
3. What does Claire say that she had to promise the other M.E. in order to calm him down in chapter twenty-nine?
4. Where does Mercer take Lindsay in chapter forty-two?
5. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in chapter thirty-seven?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)