|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) She thinks this was done by her serial killer.
(b) Jacobi had called her to come and check the scene out.
(c) Just looking around.
(d) They had gone through school together.
2. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
(a) Weapons traffic.
(c) Murder for hire.
(d) Aggravated violence.
3. What is Lindsay told when she arrives at the scene in Chapter thirty-two?
(a) They aren't sure what happened.
(b) Davidson was lured there.
(c) There is nothing left of Davidson's body.
(d) The killer called in after killing Davidson.
4. What does Claire say that she had to promise the other M.E. in order to calm him down in Chapter twenty-nine?
(a) Floor seats to the next Laker's game.
(b) A date.
(c) Her invitation to the governor's ball.
(d) Parterre box seats to the symphony.
5. What does Richard Evans NOT have on him when Jacobi brought him in?
(b) Five-inch hunter's blade.
(c) Palm-sized Beretta.
6. What does Lindsay say that she has?
(a) Some bunny slippers.
(b) A Border collie.
(c) A cat.
(d) A nosy mother.
7. What does Lindsay say the killer used to sign the killing of Davidson in Chapter thirty-five?
(a) She isn't sure yet.
(b) The shot itself.
(c) The equipment left behind.
(d) The 911 call.
8. What is the wild party that Davidson was going to as he describes it in Chapter thirty-one?
(a) His wife's birthday party.
(b) His son's graduation party.
(c) His anniversary party.
(d) His daughter's birthday.
9. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in Chapter twenty-nine?
(a) The killer is Asian.
(b) The killer has a skin pigment condition.
(c) The killer has mites living under the skin.
(d) The killer is white.
10. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in Chapter thirty-seven?
(a) He wasn't read his rights.
(b) He doesn't know what they are talking about.
(c) She has no jurisdiction in Vallejo.
(d) He doesn't have a lawyer present.
11. Who comes into the police station with Mercer in Chapter thirty-six?
(a) The governor.
(b) The wife of Davidson.
(c) Tha mayor.
(d) Aaron Winslow.
12. What is called in that gets Davidson and his partner to the building in Chapter thirty-one?
(a) Child endangerment situation.
(b) A robbery in progress.
(c) A domestic disturbance.
(d) Officer in the need of assistance.
13. What does Lorraine tell Lindsay in Chapter thirty-six?
(a) There was some information found at Davidson's murder scene.
(b) They found one of the bikers.
(c) The killer is on the line.
(d) They have another eye witness to bring in.
14. What does Cappy do to Evans in Chapter thirty-seven while asking him questions?
(a) 'Accidentally' hits him in the head with a notebook.
(b) Slams an unopened coke can down on his hand.
(c) Spits on his face.
(d) Knocks his chair out from under him.
15. What does the killer say on the 911 tape before he hangs up?
(a) I'm not trying to be a hero, just want to do the right thing.
(b) You'd better hurry, before it's too late.
(c) Someone's about to get hurt.
(d) I think there are kids in there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of Chapter twenty-six?
2. What does Jacobi tell Lindsay when he calls her from the Blue Parrot?
3. What does Cindy tell Lindsy the hero used to have that killed the chimera?
4. What does Charlie tell Lindsay that they did find at Davidson's murder scene?
5. What does the killer do in his 911 call to the police that gets Davidson to the building?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)