|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weiscz tell Lindsay he wants when she is talking to him?
(a) To see his face in the mirror.
(b) To see the sunshine for just a moment.
(c) To have a pizza.
(d) To get his hair cut.
2. Who does Lindsay take down with her gun pointed at them in chapter fifty-one?
(c) Aaron Winslow.
(d) Her father.
3. What does Lindsay notice when she is driving home in chapter fifty?
(a) She has lost her cell phone.
(b) A white Toyota following her.
(c) There is an envelope in her car.
(d) One of her tail lights isn't working.
4. What was Lindsay's father's pet name for her when she was seven?
(b) Princess Butternut.
5. What were they able to match from Davidson's murder scene and Mercer's murder scene?
(a) Shell casing.
(b) Phone used to call 911.
(c) A shoe print.
6. What does Lindsay call Cindy when they meet in chapter fifty-seven?
(a) Heidi fleiss
(b) Frank Calabrese.
(c) Stool Pigeon.
(d) Deep Throat.
7. What does Cindy tell Lindsy the hero used to have that killed the Chimera?
(a) A winged horse.
(b) Help from Zeus.
(c) A magical sword.
(d) A magic ring from a cyclops.
8. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) Jacobi had called her to come and check the scene out.
(b) She thinks this was done by her serial killer.
(c) They had gone through school together.
(d) Just looking around.
9. What does Mercer buy while at Kim's shop in chapter forty-three?
10. What does Mercer's wife say the doctor had found in Mercer's pocket?
(a) A book.
(b) A phone number.
(c) A key.
(d) A photograph.
11. What does Lindsay's father say when she tells him that her mother had always said he was a pathological liar?
(a) He has changed.
(b) That lying was never one of his sins.
(c) That it is true.
(d) That it has been said of him in the past.
12. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of chapter twenty-six?
(a) Ask the local gangs.
(b) Call the FBI.
(c) Mail it to Quantico.
(d) Send it out over the wire.
13. What does Evans tell Lindsay about the club when she lays down pictures in chapter thirty-eight?
(a) They were picked up by the FBI.
(b) They have changed their name.
(c) Club disbanded.
(d) They got taken over by another gang.
14. What does Mercer tell Lindsay in chapter forty-two that she hadn't known about Mercer?
(a) He had worked with her father.
(b) He is getting divorced.
(c) He had dated her mother.
(d) He has been given a notice that he is going to be fired.
15. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
(a) Tattoo ink.
(b) Spray tan.
(c) Spray paint.
(d) A special kind of camouflage paint used by the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy say that Aaron Winslow reminds her of?
2. When did Lindsay's dad buy the bottle of wine?
3. What does the sign at Pelican Bay explain as you go in?
4. What is Lindsay told that Weiscz did to get sent to Pelican Bay?
5. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in chapter thirty-seven?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)