|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lindsay told when she arrives at the scene in Chapter thirty-two?
(a) They aren't sure what happened.
(b) Davidson was lured there.
(c) There is nothing left of Davidson's body.
(d) The killer called in after killing Davidson.
2. What does Cindy tell Lindsy the hero used to have that killed the chimera?
(a) A magical sword.
(b) A magic ring from a cyclops.
(c) A winged horse.
(d) Help from Zeus.
3. What is called in that gets Davidson and his partner to the building in Chapter thirty-one?
(a) A domestic disturbance.
(b) Officer in the need of assistance.
(c) Child endangerment situation.
(d) A robbery in progress.
4. What does Charlie tell Lindsay that they did find at Davidson's murder scene?
(b) A piece of chewing gum.
(c) A pair of glasses.
5. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) She thinks this was done by her serial killer.
(b) Jacobi had called her to come and check the scene out.
(c) They had gone through school together.
(d) Just looking around.
6. What does Cindy say that Aaron Winslow reminds her of?
(a) James Earl Jones.
(b) Denzel Washington.
(c) Will Smith.
(d) Morgan Freeman.
7. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
(b) Weapons traffic.
(c) Aggravated violence.
(d) Murder for hire.
8. What does Jacobi tell Lindsay when he calls her from the Blue Parrot?
(a) The Blue Parrot shut down months ago.
(b) There were pictures of Tasha's uncle and Estelle's husband on the wall in the Blue Parrot.
(c) They have seen two different people wearing the symbol Lindsay is looking for.
(d) The guys they are looking for left months ago.
9. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in Chapter thirty-seven?
(a) She has no jurisdiction in Vallejo.
(b) He doesn't have a lawyer present.
(c) He doesn't know what they are talking about.
(d) He wasn't read his rights.
10. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
(a) Spray paint.
(b) Tattoo ink.
(c) Spray tan.
(d) A special kind of camouflage paint used by the army.
11. What does Claire say that she had to promise the other M.E. in order to calm him down in Chapter twenty-nine?
(a) Her invitation to the governor's ball.
(b) A date.
(c) Floor seats to the next Laker's game.
(d) Parterre box seats to the symphony.
12. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
(a) An architect.
(b) A veterinarian.
(c) A policeman, like her uncle.
(d) A teacher.
13. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in Chapter thirty-six?
(a) A personal vendeta.
(c) She is not sure yet.
(d) A religous motivation.
14. What does Lindsay say the killer used to sign the killing of Davidson in Chapter thirty-five?
(a) The equipment left behind.
(b) She isn't sure yet.
(c) The 911 call.
(d) The shot itself.
15. What does the killer say on the 911 tape before he hangs up?
(a) You'd better hurry, before it's too late.
(b) I think there are kids in there.
(c) I'm not trying to be a hero, just want to do the right thing.
(d) Someone's about to get hurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy say that she used to name Lindsay in her article in Chapter twenty-six?
2. What is the wild party that Davidson was going to as he describes it in Chapter thirty-one?
3. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in Chapter twenty-seven?
4. What does Cindy say about Aaron Winslow in chapter twenty-eight while talking to Lindsay?
5. What does Cappy do to Evans in Chapter thirty-seven while asking him questions?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)