|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him that she gave him something, even if it was only for a moment?
(a) I'll say a little prayer for you.
(b) You got your money's worth.
(c) Life ain't always fair.
(d) Don't be sure you didn't get something in return.
2. What does Jacobi tell Lindsay when he calls her from the Blue Parrot?
(a) They have seen two different people wearing the symbol Lindsay is looking for.
(b) There were pictures of Tasha's uncle and Estelle's husband on the wall in the Blue Parrot.
(c) The Blue Parrot shut down months ago.
(d) The guys they are looking for left months ago.
3. What does Cindy say that Aaron Winslow reminds her of?
(a) Will Smith.
(b) James Earl Jones.
(c) Morgan Freeman.
(d) Denzel Washington.
4. What does Lorraine tell Lindsay in chapter thirty-six?
(a) The killer is on the line.
(b) They found one of the bikers.
(c) They have another eye witness to bring in.
(d) There was some information found at Davidson's murder scene.
5. What does Lindsay notice when she is driving home in chapter fifty?
(a) There is an envelope in her car.
(b) She has lost her cell phone.
(c) A white Toyota following her.
(d) One of her tail lights isn't working.
6. What does Mercer's wife say the doctor had found in Mercer's pocket?
(a) A key.
(b) A book.
(c) A phone number.
(d) A photograph.
7. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) Just looking around.
(b) She thinks this was done by her serial killer.
(c) They had gone through school together.
(d) Jacobi had called her to come and check the scene out.
8. What does Lindsay's father say when she tells him that her mother had always said he was a pathological liar?
(a) That it is true.
(b) That it has been said of him in the past.
(c) That lying was never one of his sins.
(d) He has changed.
9. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him she is investigating four murders?
(a) He hasn't read the news papers lately.
(b) He doesn't worry himself about such things.
(c) His alibi is air tight.
(d) It is a hard and scary world out there.
10. What does Cindy read about where the name Chimera comes up?
(a) Life in Pelican Bay prison.
(b) A killing in up state New York.
(c) The name given to a group of assassins.
(d) A local gang that was erradicated by the police.
11. What does Claire say that she had to promise the other M.E. in order to calm him down in chapter twenty-nine?
(a) Floor seats to the next Laker's game.
(b) Parterre box seats to the symphony.
(c) Her invitation to the governor's ball.
(d) A date.
12. What do Cindy and Aaron Winslow find that they have in common?
(a) They both come from large families.
(b) They both have pets.
(c) They both like jazz.
(d) They are both divorced.
13. When did Lindsay's dad buy the bottle of wine?
(a) When he got married.
(b) When he was first made a policeman.
(c) As soon as he found out he was going to have a baby.
(d) A year after Lindsay was born.
14. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in chapter thirty-seven?
(a) He wasn't read his rights.
(b) She has no jurisdiction in Vallejo.
(c) He doesn't have a lawyer present.
(d) He doesn't know what they are talking about.
15. What was Lindsay doing when she heard the news about Mercer?
(a) Taking a bath.
(b) Just coming back from a walk with Martha.
(c) Cooking pasta.
(d) Getting ready to go out for the evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in chapter twenty-seven?
2. What does Estes say that Nortenos used to stabe another inmate in the neck?
3. What were they able to match from Davidson's murder scene and Mercer's murder scene?
4. What does Estes answer when Lindsay asks if she can promise Weiscz anything?
5. What does Claire suggest that Lindsay do for her father in chapter fifty-five?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)