|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
(a) A policeman, like her uncle.
(b) A veterinarian.
(c) An architect.
(d) A teacher.
2. What is the wild party that Davidson was going to as he describes it in chapter thirty-one?
(a) His wife's birthday party.
(b) His daughter's birthday.
(c) His anniversary party.
(d) His son's graduation party.
3. What is Lindsay told that Weiscz did to get sent to Pelican Bay?
(a) Killed a black prison guard.
(b) Took a classroom hostage and killed the non-white children.
(c) Killed ten fellow inmates.
(d) Blew up a Grey Hound bus.
4. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) They had gone through school together.
(b) Jacobi had called her to come and check the scene out.
(c) She thinks this was done by her serial killer.
(d) Just looking around.
5. What had Frank Coombs been sent to prison for?
(a) Attempted murder.
(b) Killing a black teen that had been shoplifting.
(c) Choking and killing a black kid from the projects.
(d) Planning a mass killing spree.
6. What was Lindsay doing when she heard the news about Mercer?
(a) Getting ready to go out for the evening.
(b) Cooking pasta.
(c) Taking a bath.
(d) Just coming back from a walk with Martha.
7. What does Lindsay say the killer used to sign the killing of Davidson in chapter thirty-five?
(a) The equipment left behind.
(b) The shot itself.
(c) The 911 call.
(d) She isn't sure yet.
8. What does Chimera bet the old man at the bar about the killer in chapter sixty-six?
(a) That the killer has a scar.
(b) That the killer is blond haired and blue eyed.
(c) That the killer is brilliant.
(d) That Chimera has blue eyes.
9. What does Evans say when Lindsay asks how they can get in touch with a particular member of Evans old gang, Mac, to talk?
(a) Mac is in a wheel chair.
(b) Mac is in San Quentin.
(c) No one has seen him in months.
(d) Mac was blown up.
10. What does Estes answer when Lindsay asks if she can promise Weiscz anything?
(a) To be able to kill as many black people as he would like.
(b) A Happy Meal.
(c) A pony.
(d) To sit on Santa's lap.
11. What does Cindy say that she used to name Lindsay in her article in chapter twenty-six?
(a) Annonymous Witness.
(b) Unnknown Source.
(c) Source Close to the Investigation.
(d) Unnamed Contact.
12. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in chapter thirty-six?
(a) A personal vendeta.
(b) A religous motivation.
(d) She is not sure yet.
13. What does Lorraine tell Lindsay in chapter thirty-six?
(a) The killer is on the line.
(b) They found one of the bikers.
(c) They have another eye witness to bring in.
(d) There was some information found at Davidson's murder scene.
14. What were they able to match from Davidson's murder scene and Mercer's murder scene?
(a) Phone used to call 911.
(c) A shoe print.
(d) Shell casing.
15. Who does Lindsay take down with her gun pointed at them in chapter fifty-one?
(a) Her father.
(b) Aaron Winslow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire suggest that Lindsay do for her father in chapter fifty-five?
2. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
3. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him that she gave him something, even if it was only for a moment?
4. What does Cindy say that Aaron Winslow reminds her of?
5. What does Cindy read about where the name Chimera comes up?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)