|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy say that she used to name Lindsay in her article in chapter twenty-six?
(a) Source Close to the Investigation.
(b) Unnknown Source.
(c) Annonymous Witness.
(d) Unnamed Contact.
2. What does the killer do in his 911 call to the police that gets Davidson to the building?
(a) Coughs uncontrollably.
(b) Gives a name.
(c) Starts laughing.
(d) Tells them where he is calling from.
3. What was Lindsay's father's pet name for her when she was seven?
(a) Princess Butternut.
4. What does Weiscz tell Lindsay he wants when she is talking to him?
(a) To have a pizza.
(b) To get his hair cut.
(c) To see his face in the mirror.
(d) To see the sunshine for just a moment.
5. What does Chimera bet the old man at the bar about the killer in chapter sixty-six?
(a) That the killer has a scar.
(b) That Chimera has blue eyes.
(c) That the killer is blond haired and blue eyed.
(d) That the killer is brilliant.
6. What does Lindsay say that she has?
(a) A cat.
(b) A Border collie.
(c) Some bunny slippers.
(d) A nosy mother.
7. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in chapter thirty-six?
(a) A personal vendeta.
(b) She is not sure yet.
(d) A religous motivation.
8. What does the doctor say when Lindsay asks if Mercer said anything before he died?
(a) He only asked for his wife and kids.
(b) It was random items.
(c) He was DOA.
(d) It was incoherent.
9. What does Evans tell Lindsay about the club when she lays down pictures in chapter thirty-eight?
(a) They got taken over by another gang.
(b) They have changed their name.
(c) Club disbanded.
(d) They were picked up by the FBI.
10. What does Lindsay's father say is the connection that Coombs had with Mercer?
(a) Mercer testified against Coombs.
(b) Mercer was Coombs' lieutenant.
(c) Mercer was Coombs' lawyer.
(d) Mercer was Coombs' partner.
11. Who comes into the police station with Mercer in chapter thirty-six?
(a) Aaron Winslow.
(b) The wife of Davidson.
(c) Tha mayor.
(d) The governor.
12. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
(a) A special kind of camouflage paint used by the army.
(b) Tattoo ink.
(c) Spray tan.
(d) Spray paint.
13. What is called in that gets Davidson and his partner to the building in chapter thirty-one?
(a) A robbery in progress.
(b) Child endangerment situation.
(c) Officer in the need of assistance.
(d) A domestic disturbance.
14. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in chapter thirty-seven?
(a) He wasn't read his rights.
(b) He doesn't know what they are talking about.
(c) She has no jurisdiction in Vallejo.
(d) He doesn't have a lawyer present.
15. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) Jacobi had called her to come and check the scene out.
(b) They had gone through school together.
(c) She thinks this was done by her serial killer.
(d) Just looking around.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lorraine tell Lindsay in chapter thirty-six?
2. Who does Lindsay take down with her gun pointed at them in chapter fifty-one?
3. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in chapter twenty-nine?
4. What does Cindy say that Aaron Winslow reminds her of?
5. What does Estes answer when Lindsay asks if she can promise Weiscz anything?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)