|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy tell Lindsy the hero used to have that killed the chimera?
(a) A magic ring from a cyclops.
(b) Help from Zeus.
(c) A magical sword.
(d) A winged horse.
2. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in Chapter thirty-six?
(a) She is not sure yet.
(b) A personal vendeta.
(d) A religous motivation.
3. What does Charlie tell Lindsay that they did find at Davidson's murder scene?
(b) A pair of glasses.
(c) A piece of chewing gum.
4. What does Cappy do to Evans in Chapter thirty-seven while asking him questions?
(a) Slams an unopened coke can down on his hand.
(b) Spits on his face.
(c) Knocks his chair out from under him.
(d) 'Accidentally' hits him in the head with a notebook.
5. What does Lindsay say the killer used to sign the killing of Davidson in Chapter thirty-five?
(a) She isn't sure yet.
(b) The shot itself.
(c) The equipment left behind.
(d) The 911 call.
6. What does Lindsay say that she has?
(a) A Border collie.
(b) A nosy mother.
(c) A cat.
(d) Some bunny slippers.
7. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
(a) A veterinarian.
(b) A policeman, like her uncle.
(c) An architect.
(d) A teacher.
8. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) Just looking around.
(b) Jacobi had called her to come and check the scene out.
(c) She thinks this was done by her serial killer.
(d) They had gone through school together.
9. What does Claire say that she had to promise the other M.E. in order to calm him down in Chapter twenty-nine?
(a) Parterre box seats to the symphony.
(b) A date.
(c) Her invitation to the governor's ball.
(d) Floor seats to the next Laker's game.
10. What is called in that gets Davidson and his partner to the building in Chapter thirty-one?
(a) A robbery in progress.
(b) A domestic disturbance.
(c) Officer in the need of assistance.
(d) Child endangerment situation.
11. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in Chapter twenty-nine?
(a) The killer is white.
(b) The killer is Asian.
(c) The killer has mites living under the skin.
(d) The killer has a skin pigment condition.
12. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in Chapter twenty-seven?
(a) Begins to transform.
(b) Mend itself.
(d) Nothing if we don't make it happen.
13. What does Jacobi tell Lindsay when he calls her from the Blue Parrot?
(a) They have seen two different people wearing the symbol Lindsay is looking for.
(b) The Blue Parrot shut down months ago.
(c) There were pictures of Tasha's uncle and Estelle's husband on the wall in the Blue Parrot.
(d) The guys they are looking for left months ago.
14. Who comes into the police station with Mercer in Chapter thirty-six?
(a) The wife of Davidson.
(b) Tha mayor.
(c) The governor.
(d) Aaron Winslow.
15. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in Chapter thirty-seven?
(a) He doesn't know what they are talking about.
(b) He doesn't have a lawyer present.
(c) He wasn't read his rights.
(d) She has no jurisdiction in Vallejo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the killer do in his 911 call to the police that gets Davidson to the building?
2. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
3. What does Richard Evans NOT have on him when Jacobi brought him in?
4. What does Cindy say that she used to name Lindsay in her article in Chapter twenty-six?
5. What is Lindsay told when she arrives at the scene in Chapter thirty-two?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)