|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard Evans NOT have on him when Jacobi brought him in?
(b) Five-inch hunter's blade.
(d) Palm-sized Beretta.
2. What does the killer do in his 911 call to the police that gets Davidson to the building?
(a) Tells them where he is calling from.
(b) Gives a name.
(c) Starts laughing.
(d) Coughs uncontrollably.
3. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in Chapter thirty-six?
(b) A religous motivation.
(c) She is not sure yet.
(d) A personal vendeta.
4. What does Cindy say that she used to name Lindsay in her article in Chapter twenty-six?
(a) Unnamed Contact.
(b) Annonymous Witness.
(c) Unnknown Source.
(d) Source Close to the Investigation.
5. What is Lindsay told when she arrives at the scene in Chapter thirty-two?
(a) They aren't sure what happened.
(b) There is nothing left of Davidson's body.
(c) The killer called in after killing Davidson.
(d) Davidson was lured there.
6. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in Chapter twenty-nine?
(a) The killer has mites living under the skin.
(b) The killer is white.
(c) The killer has a skin pigment condition.
(d) The killer is Asian.
7. What does Claire say that she had to promise the other M.E. in order to calm him down in Chapter twenty-nine?
(a) Her invitation to the governor's ball.
(b) Parterre box seats to the symphony.
(c) A date.
(d) Floor seats to the next Laker's game.
8. What does Cindy say that Aaron Winslow reminds her of?
(a) Will Smith.
(b) Denzel Washington.
(c) James Earl Jones.
(d) Morgan Freeman.
9. What does Lorraine tell Lindsay in Chapter thirty-six?
(a) The killer is on the line.
(b) They found one of the bikers.
(c) There was some information found at Davidson's murder scene.
(d) They have another eye witness to bring in.
10. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) Just looking around.
(b) They had gone through school together.
(c) She thinks this was done by her serial killer.
(d) Jacobi had called her to come and check the scene out.
11. What does Charlie tell Lindsay that they did find at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) A piece of chewing gum.
(b) A pair of glasses.
12. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in Chapter twenty-seven?
(b) Nothing if we don't make it happen.
(c) Mend itself.
(d) Begins to transform.
13. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
(a) Murder for hire.
(c) Aggravated violence.
(d) Weapons traffic.
14. What does Lindsay say that she has?
(a) Some bunny slippers.
(b) A nosy mother.
(c) A cat.
(d) A Border collie.
15. What does the killer say on the 911 tape before he hangs up?
(a) Someone's about to get hurt.
(b) I'm not trying to be a hero, just want to do the right thing.
(c) I think there are kids in there.
(d) You'd better hurry, before it's too late.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes into the police station with Mercer in Chapter thirty-six?
2. What does Lindsay say the killer used to sign the killing of Davidson in Chapter thirty-five?
3. What does Cappy do to Evans in Chapter thirty-seven while asking him questions?
4. What is the wild party that Davidson was going to as he describes it in Chapter thirty-one?
5. What does Jacobi tell Lindsay when he calls her from the Blue Parrot?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)