|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
(a) Spray tan.
(b) Spray paint.
(c) Tattoo ink.
(d) A special kind of camouflage paint used by the army.
2. What do Cindy and Aaron Winslow find that they have in common?
(a) They both like jazz.
(b) They both have pets.
(c) They are both divorced.
(d) They both come from large families.
3. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in chapter thirty-six?
(b) She is not sure yet.
(c) A religous motivation.
(d) A personal vendeta.
4. What is Lindsay told that Weiscz did to get sent to Pelican Bay?
(a) Killed ten fellow inmates.
(b) Took a classroom hostage and killed the non-white children.
(c) Blew up a Grey Hound bus.
(d) Killed a black prison guard.
5. What does the doctor say when Lindsay asks if Mercer said anything before he died?
(a) It was incoherent.
(b) It was random items.
(c) He was DOA.
(d) He only asked for his wife and kids.
6. What does Chimera bet the old man at the bar about the killer in chapter sixty-six?
(a) That the killer is brilliant.
(b) That Chimera has blue eyes.
(c) That the killer is blond haired and blue eyed.
(d) That the killer has a scar.
7. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in chapter thirty-seven?
(a) He doesn't know what they are talking about.
(b) She has no jurisdiction in Vallejo.
(c) He doesn't have a lawyer present.
(d) He wasn't read his rights.
8. What does Weiscz tell Lindsay he wants when she is talking to him?
(a) To see his face in the mirror.
(b) To see the sunshine for just a moment.
(c) To get his hair cut.
(d) To have a pizza.
9. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
(a) Aggravated violence.
(b) Murder for hire.
(c) Weapons traffic.
10. Where does Mercer take Lindsay in chapter forty-two?
(a) To talk to an informant.
(b) To tell her he was resigning.
(c) To meet his mother and father.
(d) To the house he grew up in.
11. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) Jacobi had called her to come and check the scene out.
(b) They had gone through school together.
(c) She thinks this was done by her serial killer.
(d) Just looking around.
12. What were they able to match from Davidson's murder scene and Mercer's murder scene?
(a) A shoe print.
(b) Shell casing.
(c) Phone used to call 911.
13. What does Mercer tell Lindsay in chapter forty-two that she hadn't known about Mercer?
(a) He had worked with her father.
(b) He is getting divorced.
(c) He had dated her mother.
(d) He has been given a notice that he is going to be fired.
14. When did Lindsay's dad buy the bottle of wine?
(a) When he was first made a policeman.
(b) A year after Lindsay was born.
(c) When he got married.
(d) As soon as he found out he was going to have a baby.
15. What does Cindy say that Aaron Winslow reminds her of?
(a) James Earl Jones.
(b) Morgan Freeman.
(c) Denzel Washington.
(d) Will Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of chapter twenty-six?
2. What was Lindsay doing when she heard the news about Mercer?
3. What does Claire suggest that Lindsay do for her father in chapter fifty-five?
4. What does Evans tell Lindsay about the club when she lays down pictures in chapter thirty-eight?
5. What is called in that gets Davidson and his partner to the building in chapter thirty-one?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)