|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Lindsay's dad buy the bottle of wine?
(a) As soon as he found out he was going to have a baby.
(b) When he was first made a policeman.
(c) A year after Lindsay was born.
(d) When he got married.
2. What is Lindsay told that Weiscz did to get sent to Pelican Bay?
(a) Blew up a Grey Hound bus.
(b) Took a classroom hostage and killed the non-white children.
(c) Killed ten fellow inmates.
(d) Killed a black prison guard.
3. What does Mercer tell Lindsay in chapter forty-two that she hadn't known about Mercer?
(a) He had dated her mother.
(b) He is getting divorced.
(c) He has been given a notice that he is going to be fired.
(d) He had worked with her father.
4. What does Evans say when Lindsay asks how they can get in touch with a particular member of Evans old gang, Mac, to talk?
(a) Mac was blown up.
(b) No one has seen him in months.
(c) Mac is in San Quentin.
(d) Mac is in a wheel chair.
5. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in chapter twenty-nine?
(a) The killer is Asian.
(b) The killer has a skin pigment condition.
(c) The killer has mites living under the skin.
(d) The killer is white.
6. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in chapter thirty-six?
(a) A religous motivation.
(c) She is not sure yet.
(d) A personal vendeta.
7. What is called in that gets Davidson and his partner to the building in chapter thirty-one?
(a) A domestic disturbance.
(b) Child endangerment situation.
(c) A robbery in progress.
(d) Officer in the need of assistance.
8. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
(a) A veterinarian.
(b) A policeman, like her uncle.
(c) A teacher.
(d) An architect.
9. What does Lindsay call Cindy when they meet in chapter fifty-seven?
(a) Heidi fleiss
(b) Frank Calabrese.
(c) Deep Throat.
(d) Stool Pigeon.
10. What does Evans tell Lindsay about the club when she lays down pictures in chapter thirty-eight?
(a) Club disbanded.
(b) They got taken over by another gang.
(c) They were picked up by the FBI.
(d) They have changed their name.
11. What was Lindsay's father's pet name for her when she was seven?
(c) Princess Butternut.
12. What does Weiscz tell Lindsay he wants when she is talking to him?
(a) To see his face in the mirror.
(b) To have a pizza.
(c) To see the sunshine for just a moment.
(d) To get his hair cut.
13. What does Mercer's wife say the doctor had found in Mercer's pocket?
(a) A phone number.
(b) A key.
(c) A book.
(d) A photograph.
14. Where does Mercer take Lindsay in chapter forty-two?
(a) To talk to an informant.
(b) To tell her he was resigning.
(c) To meet his mother and father.
(d) To the house he grew up in.
15. What do Cindy and Aaron Winslow find that they have in common?
(a) They both have pets.
(b) They both like jazz.
(c) They both come from large families.
(d) They are both divorced.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay say that she has?
2. What does Claire suggest that Lindsay do for her father in chapter fifty-five?
3. What does Cappy do to Evans in chapter thirty-seven while asking him questions?
4. What does the killer tell Mercer in chapter forty-three before shooting him?
5. What does Estes say that Nortenos used to stabe another inmate in the neck?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)