|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay notice when she is driving home in chapter fifty?
(a) There is an envelope in her car.
(b) One of her tail lights isn't working.
(c) She has lost her cell phone.
(d) A white Toyota following her.
2. What does Estes say that Nortenos used to stabe another inmate in the neck?
(a) A tooth brush.
(b) A hair comb.
(c) A gardening hoe.
(d) A polished piece of rock.
3. What does Lindsay's father say when she asks if he still bets?
(a) When funds allow it.
(b) Only on the Giants.
(c) From time to time.
(d) Only in his mind.
4. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in chapter twenty-nine?
(a) The killer has mites living under the skin.
(b) The killer is Asian.
(c) The killer is white.
(d) The killer has a skin pigment condition.
5. What does Claire say she thinks is possible after her examination of Mercer's body.
(a) She thinks the killer was trying to kill Mercer slowly.
(b) She thinks Mercer died after the first shot.
(c) She thinks that Mercer had been poisoned before being shot.
(d) She thinks the shot to the head was the first shot.
6. What does Jacobi tell Lindsay when he calls her from the Blue Parrot?
(a) They have seen two different people wearing the symbol Lindsay is looking for.
(b) There were pictures of Tasha's uncle and Estelle's husband on the wall in the Blue Parrot.
(c) The Blue Parrot shut down months ago.
(d) The guys they are looking for left months ago.
7. What does Cindy read about where the name Chimera comes up?
(a) The name given to a group of assassins.
(b) A local gang that was erradicated by the police.
(c) A killing in up state New York.
(d) Life in Pelican Bay prison.
8. What does Claire suggest that Lindsay do for her father in chapter fifty-five?
(a) Go with him to visit her mother's grave.
(b) Cook him a meal.
(c) Take him to a ball game.
(d) Invite him to stay at her place.
9. What does Mercer tell Lindsay in chapter forty-two that she hadn't known about Mercer?
(a) He had dated her mother.
(b) He had worked with her father.
(c) He is getting divorced.
(d) He has been given a notice that he is going to be fired.
10. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) Just looking around.
(b) Jacobi had called her to come and check the scene out.
(c) She thinks this was done by her serial killer.
(d) They had gone through school together.
11. What does the killer do in his 911 call to the police that gets Davidson to the building?
(a) Tells them where he is calling from.
(b) Coughs uncontrollably.
(c) Gives a name.
(d) Starts laughing.
12. What does Chimera bet the old man at the bar about the killer in chapter sixty-six?
(a) That the killer is blond haired and blue eyed.
(b) That the killer has a scar.
(c) That Chimera has blue eyes.
(d) That the killer is brilliant.
13. What does Evans tell Lindsay about the club when she lays down pictures in chapter thirty-eight?
(a) Club disbanded.
(b) They got taken over by another gang.
(c) They were picked up by the FBI.
(d) They have changed their name.
14. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
(b) Murder for hire.
(c) Weapons traffic.
(d) Aggravated violence.
15. What had Frank Coombs been sent to prison for?
(a) Choking and killing a black kid from the projects.
(b) Planning a mass killing spree.
(c) Attempted murder.
(d) Killing a black teen that had been shoplifting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Evans say when Lindsay asks how they can get in touch with a particular member of Evans old gang, Mac, to talk?
2. What does Estes answer when Lindsay asks if she can promise Weiscz anything?
3. What does the sign at Pelican Bay explain as you go in?
4. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in chapter thirty-six?
5. What is Lindsay told when she arrives at the scene in chapter thirty-two?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)