|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay say that the killer would have to have been to set up the shots that killed Tasha?
(b) A sharpshooter.
(c) A magician.
(d) A lucky shot.
2. What does Cindy say about Aaron Winslow in chapter twenty-eight while talking to Lindsay?
(a) She could share a foxhole with him.
(b) He isn't going to be able to hold the town together.
(c) He was like a breath of fresh air in a stale town.
(d) She understands why the people like him so much.
3. What does Lindsay say when the two men ask who she is?
(a) Coombs' ex-girlfriend.
(c) Lost her dog.
(d) Cable guy.
4. Where does Mercer take Lindsay in chapter forty-two?
(a) To tell her he was resigning.
(b) To the house he grew up in.
(c) To talk to an informant.
(d) To meet his mother and father.
5. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of chapter twenty-six?
(a) Mail it to Quantico.
(b) Ask the local gangs.
(c) Call the FBI.
(d) Send it out over the wire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the doctors tell Lindsay makes her memories of the shooting a little fuzzy?
2. What does Lindsay tell Coombs that she is going to enjoy watching?
3. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
4. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in chapter twenty-two?
5. What does Cindy tell Aaron Winslow about the outfit she is wearing when he arrives for dinner?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)