|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
(a) His lucky charm.
(b) A high powered scope.
(d) Infared sight.
2. What does Coombs do at the end of chapter eighty-six while Lindsay is trying to follow him?
(a) Goes to the bus station.
(b) Gets on a train.
(c) Slides into a bar.
(d) Gets into a yellow Pontiac Bonneville.
3. What does Jill say in chapter eighty-three when Claire and Lindsay ask if she should be in her office?
(a) She can't stand being at home alone.
(b) She needed to get out of the house and feel useful.
(c) She stopped running a fever days ago.
(d) She is just a little stiff and heart broken.
4. When did Lindsay's dad buy the bottle of wine?
(a) When he got married.
(b) When he was first made a policeman.
(c) A year after Lindsay was born.
(d) As soon as he found out he was going to have a baby.
5. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
(a) Aggravated violence.
(b) Murder for hire.
(c) Weapons traffic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay's father do to get her away from Coombs and the others?
2. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
3. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
4. What does Lindsay realize is going on when she sees the men in the house meeting with Coombs in chapter eighty-seven?
5. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Winslow looks like when she sees him in chapter three?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)