|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in chapter six?
(a) Anyone else hurt.
(b) The story on the front page news.
(c) Any personal interviews to the television crews.
(d) Anyone attacking cops while they are doing their jobs.
2. What does Claire tell Lindsay she has earned herself in chapter one-hundred-and-one?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A day at the spa.
(c) A cold beer.
(d) A desk job.
3. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Tasha's uncles.
(b) Mr. Chipman's.
(c) Aaron Winslow's.
4. What does Lindsay's father say is the connection that Coombs had with Mercer?
(a) Mercer was Coombs' partner.
(b) Mercer was Coombs' lawyer.
(c) Mercer testified against Coombs.
(d) Mercer was Coombs' lieutenant.
5. What had Frank Coombs been sent to prison for?
(a) Planning a mass killing spree.
(b) Choking and killing a black kid from the projects.
(c) Attempted murder.
(d) Killing a black teen that had been shoplifting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
2. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
3. Where is Aaron Winslow leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
4. What does Lindsay's father say about the trust she has given him?
5. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)