|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
(a) An architect.
(b) A veterinarian.
(c) A policeman, like her uncle.
(d) A teacher.
2. What does Jill say she learned about her dad after she was grown that made her realize he wasn't perfect?
(a) He had cheated on her mother for twenty years.
(b) He had bribed a cop giving testimony.
(c) He had covered up a case because he felt the innocent person was going to go to jail.
(d) He had cheated on his taxes.
3. What does Rusty think when he realizes he is about to die?
(a) I won't be going alone.
(b) I really don't care.
(c) Everyone has to go sometime.
(d) At least they won't forget my name.
4. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
(a) The right to let her personal pain affect her work.
(b) The luxury of letting someone else take the lead.
(c) The ability to pass the buck.
(d) The right to be wrong.
5. Who does Coombs call in chapter ninety-eight?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
2. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
3. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in chapter twenty?
4. Who comes into the police station with Mercer in chapter thirty-six?
5. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)