|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy do as the shooting begins in her apartment?
(a) Calls Lindsay.
(b) Calls her landlord.
(c) Calls 911.
(d) Grabs her little hand gun.
2. What does Lindsay's father say is the connection that Coombs had with Mercer?
(a) Mercer testified against Coombs.
(b) Mercer was Coombs' partner.
(c) Mercer was Coombs' lawyer.
(d) Mercer was Coombs' lieutenant.
3. What does Winslow say when Cindy invites him up to her apartment?
(a) I have a sermon to give in the morning.
(b) Not tonight.
(c) I've never dated a blonde before.
(d) Only for a cup of coffee.
4. What were they able to match from Davidson's murder scene and Mercer's murder scene?
(a) A shoe print.
(b) Phone used to call 911.
(d) Shell casing.
5. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
(a) To call her later on her cell.
(b) That she is investigating a murder.
(c) That she will get back with him the next day.
(d) That she really isn't that concerned with him right now.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of chapter twenty-six?
2. What does Lindsay realize looking at Coombs' body in chapter one-hundred-and-one before she passes out?
3. What does Cindy say that she used to name Lindsay in her article in chapter twenty-six?
4. What does Coombs do when Lindsay tells him that people know she is there in chapter eighty-nine?
5. What does Jill say she learned about her dad after she was grown that made her realize he wasn't perfect?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)