|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Tasha's uncles.
(b) Mr. Chipman's.
(c) Aaron Winslow's.
2. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
(a) That Tasha had been shot from a different angle.
(b) There were two bullets in Tasha.
(c) That the bullets in Tasha were different from the others.
(d) That there is another victim that they have found.
3. What does the killer do in his 911 call to the police that gets Davidson to the building?
(a) Gives a name.
(b) Coughs uncontrollably.
(c) Tells them where he is calling from.
(d) Starts laughing.
4. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in chapter twenty-two?
(a) To interview those that knew Tasha.
(b) To follow up on an anonymous lead she got.
(c) To see how the community is responding.
(d) To get some pictures.
5. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
(a) She doesn't think that hate has anything to do with it.
(b) She isn't even thinking about motive yet.
(c) She thinks they are using the hate crimes as a smoke screen.
(d) She believes they are hate crimes but just not sure what kind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
2. In chapter seventy-five what does Jacobi tell Lindsay about Coombs?
3. What does Claire say she has when she asks if she can visit Frank Coombs in chapter eighty-three?
4. Who does Coombs call in chapter ninety-eight?
5. Why does Lindsay tell her friends that she had kept the truth of her father saving her from the police?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)