|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
(a) Someone confessed to the murders.
(b) Her son was a policeman.
(c) The DNA under her fingernails came back as non-Caucasian.
(d) She had been going to Aaron Winslow's church.
2. What does Lindsay's father tell her at the end of chapter ninety?
(a) Coombs had called him when he got out of prison.
(b) He and Coombs had been tight friends when they were on the force.
(c) Coombs is Lindsay's uncle.
(d) He owes Coombs a big favor.
3. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
(a) She had been married once before.
(b) She thought about adopting.
(c) She had a miscarriage.
(d) She considered a career change.
4. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
(a) The luxury of letting someone else take the lead.
(b) The right to be wrong.
(c) The right to let her personal pain affect her work.
(d) The ability to pass the buck.
5. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
(a) The hair found on Tasha's bag.
(b) The dirt found on Estelle's dress.
(c) The skin from under Estelle's fingernails.
(d) The bruises found on Estelle's back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
2. What does Kenneth Charles tell Jill he saw the night that Gerald Sikes was killed?
3. What does Lindsay find in Coombs' possessions that she had over looked before?
4. What does Mercer's wife say the doctor had found in Mercer's pocket?
5. What does Helen tell Lindsay that Frank too from Tom?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)