|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Coombs do at the end of chapter eighty-six while Lindsay is trying to follow him?
(a) Slides into a bar.
(b) Goes to the bus station.
(c) Gets on a train.
(d) Gets into a yellow Pontiac Bonneville.
2. What does Jacobi say to Lindsay when she returns to work after being shot?
(a) We are going to have your statue commissioned tomorrow.
(b) Game ball belongs to you.
(c) Madam Mayor.
(d) The Packers called. They are ready to recruit you.
3. What does Lindsay tell the caretaker at the bottom of the tower to be sure and do?
(a) To stay hidden.
(b) To keep the elevator from working.
(c) Tell the men that come in that she has gone up.
(d) To get out of the building.
4. What was Lindsay doing when she heard the news about Mercer?
(a) Taking a bath.
(b) Getting ready to go out for the evening.
(c) Just coming back from a walk with Martha.
(d) Cooking pasta.
5. Who does Coombs call in chapter ninety-eight?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the chief tell Lindsay when he pulls her into his office in the last chapter?
2. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
3. What does Lindsay's father tell her at the end of chapter ninety?
4. What does Lindsay say to charge with Coombs with if Coombs is able to make the tail?
5. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in chapter eighteen?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)