|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay say the killer used to sign the killing of Davidson in chapter thirty-five?
(a) The 911 call.
(b) She isn't sure yet.
(c) The shot itself.
(d) The equipment left behind.
2. What does Evans tell Lindsay about the club when she lays down pictures in chapter thirty-eight?
(a) Club disbanded.
(b) They were picked up by the FBI.
(c) They got taken over by another gang.
(d) They have changed their name.
3. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A two headed snake.
(c) A two headed lion.
(d) A griffin.
4. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
(a) A hate crime.
(b) A message to the city.
(c) A vendeta against Aaron Winslow.
(d) A drug deal gone bad.
5. What does Lindsay say when her father asks her to let him help her because Coombs is going to come after her?
(a) Like you helped the fourteen year old boy?
(b) I've got people to help me.
(c) It's too late for that.
(d) I don't need your help.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
2. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
3. What does the sign at Pelican Bay explain as you go in?
4. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
5. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in chapter thirty-six?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)