|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the killer tell Mercer in chapter forty-three before shooting him?
(a) I wanted you to suffer. I wanted you to know how I suffered.
(b) I wanted you to know your wife and children will die screaming, just like you.
(c) I wanted to hear you beg, to scream, to know there was nothing you could do.
(d) I wanted you to see my face. I wanted you to know why you were dying.
2. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
(a) They were disconnected.
(b) There aren't any.
(c) They were painted over.
(d) They are broken.
3. What does Lindsay find in the manila envelope in Coombs' room?
(b) Magazine and newspaper clippings from his trial and the Chimera case.
(c) Phone numbers and addresses.
(d) Pictures of the victims.
4. What does Ingrid say about her son?
(a) He is at school at Stanford.
(b) He is a policeman.
(c) He works at a school.
(d) She hasn't seen him for months.
5. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
(a) That there is another victim that they have found.
(b) That the bullets in Tasha were different from the others.
(c) There were two bullets in Tasha.
(d) That Tasha had been shot from a different angle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
2. What does Claire say she thinks is possible after her examination of Mercer's body.
3. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
4. What do Cindy and Aaron Winslow find that they have in common?
5. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in chapter twenty-seven?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)