|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Coombs tell Lindsay before he dies?
(a) One last surprise.
(b) One last dance.
(c) One last victim.
(d) One last date.
2. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in chapter thirty-seven?
(a) He doesn't have a lawyer present.
(b) She has no jurisdiction in Vallejo.
(c) He doesn't know what they are talking about.
(d) He wasn't read his rights.
3. What does Lindsay say she is going to do in the end of chapter ninety-six after Jill tells her what she has found out?
(a) Find out the truth.
(b) Go get Coombs.
(c) Turn her father in.
(d) GO talk to Kenneth Charles.
4. What does Coombs tell Lindsay before he hangs up?
(a) I still miss your mother.
(b) I don't think broads belong in the department.
(c) Lean to the left.
(d) You were a pretty thing.
5. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
(b) That Tasha was the only one hit.
(c) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
(d) That Tasha's parents are not there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
2. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
3. What does Lindsay realize looking at Coombs' body in chapter one-hundred-and-one before she passes out?
4. What does Cindy say that she used to name Lindsay in her article in chapter twenty-six?
5. What does the doctor say when Lindsay asks if Mercer said anything before he died?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)