|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Have a hot bath and a cold drink.
(b) Call her sister.
(c) Call Cindy.
(d) Take her dog for a run.
2. What is the wild party that Davidson was going to as he describes it in chapter thirty-one?
(a) His anniversary party.
(b) His wife's birthday party.
(c) His daughter's birthday.
(d) His son's graduation party.
3. What does Lindsay's father tell her at the end of chapter ninety?
(a) He and Coombs had been tight friends when they were on the force.
(b) Coombs had called him when he got out of prison.
(c) He owes Coombs a big favor.
(d) Coombs is Lindsay's uncle.
4. What does the killer tell Mercer in chapter forty-three before shooting him?
(a) I wanted you to suffer. I wanted you to know how I suffered.
(b) I wanted to hear you beg, to scream, to know there was nothing you could do.
(c) I wanted you to see my face. I wanted you to know why you were dying.
(d) I wanted you to know your wife and children will die screaming, just like you.
5. What does Mercer's wife say the doctor had found in Mercer's pocket?
(a) A key.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A phone number.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire say she thinks is possible after her examination of Mercer's body.
2. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him that she gave him something, even if it was only for a moment?
3. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
4. What does Cindy say about Aaron Winslow in chapter twenty-eight while talking to Lindsay?
5. What does Winslow say when Cindy invites him up to her apartment?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)