|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
(a) An old pick up truck.
(b) A jogger.
(c) A white mini van.
(d) A black car.
2. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him she is investigating four murders?
(a) He doesn't worry himself about such things.
(b) He hasn't read the news papers lately.
(c) His alibi is air tight.
(d) It is a hard and scary world out there.
3. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
(a) Tasha's mother is a police dispatcher.
(b) Tasha's uncle is a cop.
(c) The family appreciates everything the police are doing.
(d) The family has been helped out by the police a lot.
4. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
(a) The M.E. is refusing to let Lindsay have it.
(b) It hasn't been released yet.
(c) There is a court battle tying it up.
(d) They have lost it.
5. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
(a) She doesn't think that hate has anything to do with it.
(b) She thinks they are using the hate crimes as a smoke screen.
(c) She isn't even thinking about motive yet.
(d) She believes they are hate crimes but just not sure what kind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Claire say that Coombs missed his shot?
2. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
3. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
4. What does Lindsay tell Coombs that she is going to enjoy watching?
5. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)