|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Jacobi to check on after the attack on Cindy?
(a) That Evans is not involved.
(b) That Tom Keating is really in a wheel chair.
(c) That Weiscz is still in prison.
(d) That Coombs is really dead.
2. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
(a) The dirt found on Estelle's dress.
(b) The hair found on Tasha's bag.
(c) The skin from under Estelle's fingernails.
(d) The bruises found on Estelle's back.
3. What does Helen give Lindsay when she calls Lindsay in chapter eighty?
(a) A phone number from Frank Coombs.
(b) The make and year of the car Frank Coombs had been driving.
(c) The cell phone that Frank Coombs had been using.
(d) The name of the hotel that Frank Coombs was staying at.
4. What does Cindy tell Aaron Winslow about the outfit she is wearing when he arrives for dinner?
(a) It belongs to Jill.
(b) She had to sell her car to get it.
(c) It was bought to interview the governor in.
(d) It is a fake.
5. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
(a) She thinks that Mercer knows who it is.
(b) It already has happened again.
(c) She doesn't think it is possible.
(d) She thinks it is a group and they are planning a wave of these attacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in chapter twenty-four?
2. What does Weiscz tell Lindsay he wants when she is talking to him?
3. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
4. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
5. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in chapter twenty?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)