|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy say that Aaron Winslow reminds her of?
(a) Morgan Freeman.
(b) Denzel Washington.
(c) James Earl Jones.
(d) Will Smith.
2. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in Chapter twenty-five?
3. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in Chapter twelve?
(a) Her son was a policeman.
(b) Someone confessed to the murders.
(c) The DNA under her fingernails came back as non-Caucasian.
(d) She had been going to Aaron Wilson's church.
4. What does Cindy say about Aaron Winslow in chapter twenty-eight while talking to Lindsay?
(a) He was like a breath of fresh air in a stale town.
(b) He isn't going to be able to hold the town together.
(c) She could share a foxhole with him.
(d) She understands why the people like him so much.
5. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
(a) Been using drugs.
(b) Cut herself.
(c) Been in a gang.
(d) Traveled the world during the summers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lindsay told when she arrives at the scene in Chapter thirty-two?
2. What is called in that gets Davidson and his partner to the building in Chapter thirty-one?
3. What does Jacobi tell Lindsay when he calls her from the Blue Parrot?
4. What does Aaron Wilson say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
5. Who comes into the police station with Mercer in Chapter thirty-six?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)