|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Wilson looks like when she sees him in Chapter three?
(a) A real life hero.
(b) Someone sad and alone.
(c) A man that has gone too many miles.
(d) Like he doesn't care.
2. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in Chapter twenty-five?
(a) His lucky charm.
(b) A high powered scope.
(c) Infared sight.
3. What does Charlie tell Lindsay that they did find at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) A piece of chewing gum.
(b) A pair of glasses.
4. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
(a) That Tasha had been shot from a different angle.
(b) That the bullets in Tasha were different from the others.
(c) There were two bullets in Tasha.
(d) That there is another victim that they have found.
5. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in Chapter twenty-two?
(a) To follow up on an anonymous lead she got.
(b) To interview those that knew Tasha.
(c) To get some pictures.
(d) To see how the community is responding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Aaron Wilson leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
2. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
3. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
4. What does Aaron Wilson say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
5. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)