|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lindsay doing when she heard the news about Mercer?
(a) Just coming back from a walk with Martha.
(b) Getting ready to go out for the evening.
(c) Cooking pasta.
(d) Taking a bath.
2. Who comes into the police station with Mercer in chapter thirty-six?
(a) Tha mayor.
(b) The governor.
(c) Aaron Winslow.
(d) The wife of Davidson.
3. What is called in that gets Davidson and his partner to the building in chapter thirty-one?
(a) A robbery in progress.
(b) Officer in the need of assistance.
(c) A domestic disturbance.
(d) Child endangerment situation.
4. When did Lindsay's dad buy the bottle of wine?
(a) A year after Lindsay was born.
(b) When he got married.
(c) As soon as he found out he was going to have a baby.
(d) When he was first made a policeman.
5. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in chapter eighteen?
(a) Estelle Chipman just before he kicked the chair out from under her.
(b) Estelle Chipman as she was dying.
(c) Tasha's dead body.
(d) Tasha as she was falling to the ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Winslow looks like when she sees him in chapter three?
2. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
3. What does Claire say she thinks is possible after her examination of Mercer's body.
4. What does Cappy do to Evans in chapter thirty-seven while asking him questions?
5. What does Richard Evans NOT have on him when Jacobi brought him in?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)