|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
(a) They came from two different guns.
(b) They hit her after she was on the ground.
(c) They went in almost the same hole.
(d) They were both ricochets.
2. What does Lindsay tell the FBI agents in chapter seventy-six when they tell her the case is at a critical juncture?
(a) That is a political answer.
(b) She knows who the killer is.
(c) She thinks Mercer's family would agree.
(d) It has been critical since Tasha was killed.
3. What does Lindsay say that she has?
(a) A Border collie.
(b) Some bunny slippers.
(c) A cat.
(d) A nosy mother.
4. What does Cindy tell Aaron Winslow about the outfit she is wearing when he arrives for dinner?
(a) She had to sell her car to get it.
(b) It belongs to Jill.
(c) It was bought to interview the governor in.
(d) It is a fake.
5. What does Lindsay's father do to get her away from Coombs and the others?
(a) Starts shooting them.
(b) Sets their house on fire.
(c) Gets on the bull horn.
(d) Calls 911.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
2. What does Lindsay say to charge with Coombs with if Coombs is able to make the tail?
3. What does Coombs do at the end of chapter eighty-six while Lindsay is trying to follow him?
4. What does Coombs tell Lindsay before he dies?
5. What does the chief tell Lindsay when he pulls her into his office in the last chapter?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)