|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
(a) A rope.
(b) A glass she breaks.
(c) A knife from her dinner tray.
(d) A metal chair she had been sitting in.
2. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in chapter seven?
(a) Be able to walk away when it gets too rough.
(b) Not have to see the faces in her dreams.
(c) Have someone come forward and tell her they did it.
(d) Brush one of the kids off and send them home.
3. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That Tasha was the only one hit.
(b) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
(c) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
(d) That Tasha's parents are not there.
4. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
(a) The DNA under her fingernails came back as non-Caucasian.
(b) Her son was a policeman.
(c) Someone confessed to the murders.
(d) She had been going to Aaron Winslow's church.
5. What does Cindy read about where the name Chimera comes up?
(a) The name given to a group of assassins.
(b) A local gang that was erradicated by the police.
(c) Life in Pelican Bay prison.
(d) A killing in up state New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winslow say when Cindy invites him up to her apartment?
2. What does Lindsay say when her father asks her to let him help her because Coombs is going to come after her?
3. What do Cindy and Aaron Winslow find that they have in common?
4. What were they able to match from Davidson's murder scene and Mercer's murder scene?
5. What does Jill say in chapter eighty-three when Claire and Lindsay ask if she should be in her office?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)