|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Evans tell Lindsay about the club when she lays down pictures in chapter thirty-eight?
(a) Club disbanded.
(b) They were picked up by the FBI.
(c) They got taken over by another gang.
(d) They have changed their name.
2. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
(a) She killed a kid in the line of duty.
(b) The death of her partner.
(c) The death of her mother.
(d) Her divorce.
3. What does Coombs say when Jacobi explains that they are from homicide?
(a) He feels safer already.
(b) He wasn't familiar with anyone from homicide.
(c) He heard of the homicide department before.
(d) He remembered a lot of the people from homicide.
4. What does the doctor say when Lindsay asks if Mercer said anything before he died?
(a) He only asked for his wife and kids.
(b) He was DOA.
(c) It was random items.
(d) It was incoherent.
5. What does Mercer tell Lindsay in chapter forty-two that she hadn't known about Mercer?
(a) He had worked with her father.
(b) He is getting divorced.
(c) He had dated her mother.
(d) He has been given a notice that he is going to be fired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winslow say when Cindy invites him up to her apartment?
2. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
3. What does Evans say when Lindsay asks how they can get in touch with a particular member of Evans old gang, Mac, to talk?
4. What surprises Lindsay when they go and see Keating in chapter seventy-eight?
5. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)