|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
(a) A high powered scope.
(b) His lucky charm.
(c) Infared sight.
2. What does the killer tell Mercer in chapter forty-three before shooting him?
(a) I wanted you to know your wife and children will die screaming, just like you.
(b) I wanted you to suffer. I wanted you to know how I suffered.
(c) I wanted you to see my face. I wanted you to know why you were dying.
(d) I wanted to hear you beg, to scream, to know there was nothing you could do.
3. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
(a) Spray paint.
(b) Tattoo ink.
(c) A special kind of camouflage paint used by the army.
(d) Spray tan.
4. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in chapter twenty?
(a) Doctor at a local animal hospital.
(b) Chief counsel for the Anit-Defamation League.
(c) Head of the National Black Coalition.
(d) Chief counsel for the NRA.
5. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
(a) The family has been helped out by the police a lot.
(b) Tasha's mother is a police dispatcher.
(c) Tasha's uncle is a cop.
(d) The family appreciates everything the police are doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy do as the shooting begins in her apartment?
2. What does Lindsay find in Coombs' possessions that she had over looked before?
3. What had Frank Coombs been sent to prison for?
4. What does Lindsay tell Claire she is going to do after the chief of police refuses to reopen the case?
5. What does Jacobi say to Lindsay when she returns to work after being shot?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)