|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lindsay's father's pet name for her when she was seven?
(d) Princess Butternut.
2. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
(a) He is the only white guy there.
(b) He is meeting a friend there.
(c) It is close to where he works.
(d) Because of the games they offer.
3. What does Kenneth Charles tell Jill he saw the night that Gerald Sikes was killed?
(a) A woman killing him.
(b) A group of cops killing the kid.
(c) A black cop killing the kid.
(d) Two men holding the kid down strangling him.
4. What does Lindsay find in Coombs' possessions that she had over looked before?
(a) A letter from Coombs that never got mailed.
(b) The shooting trophy belonged to Coombs' son.
(c) A picture of Coombs and some old police buddies.
(d) A ship in a bottle.
5. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
(a) She had been married once before.
(b) She thought about adopting.
(c) She had a miscarriage.
(d) She considered a career change.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Lindsay's father?
2. What does Claire say she thinks is possible after her examination of Mercer's body.
3. What does Estes answer when Lindsay asks if she can promise Weiscz anything?
4. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in chapter six?
5. What does Coombs do at the end of chapter eighty-six while Lindsay is trying to follow him?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)