|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lindsay tell her friends that she had kept the truth of her father saving her from the police?
(a) Her father wants to stay out of it.
(b) She thinks her father may be wanted for other things.
(c) She thinks Coombs will go after him.
(d) She wasn't sure of the reasons her father was there.
2. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
(a) They came from two different guns.
(b) They hit her after she was on the ground.
(c) They went in almost the same hole.
(d) They were both ricochets.
3. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Tasha's uncles.
(b) Aaron Winslow's.
(d) Mr. Chipman's.
4. What does the doctor say when Lindsay asks if Mercer said anything before he died?
(a) It was incoherent.
(b) It was random items.
(c) He was DOA.
(d) He only asked for his wife and kids.
5. Who does Lindsay take down with her gun pointed at them in chapter fifty-one?
(b) Aaron Winslow.
(c) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
2. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
3. What does Kenneth Charles tell Jill he saw the night that Gerald Sikes was killed?
4. What does Cindy do as the shooting begins in her apartment?
5. What is Lindsay told that Weiscz did to get sent to Pelican Bay?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)