|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Evans say when Lindsay asks how they can get in touch with a particular member of Evans old gang, Mac, to talk?
(a) Mac is in a wheel chair.
(b) No one has seen him in months.
(c) Mac is in San Quentin.
(d) Mac was blown up.
2. What does the sign at Pelican Bay explain as you go in?
(a) That there is no one allowed inside without protection.
(b) That the guards do not carry guns.
(c) That you are on your own if you are taken hostage.
(d) That there are dogs loose on the premises.
3. Who does Coombs call in chapter ninety-eight?
4. What does Lindsay say that the killer would have to have been to set up the shots that killed Tasha?
(b) A lucky shot.
(c) A sharpshooter.
(d) A magician.
5. What does the chief tell Lindsay when he pulls her into his office in the last chapter?
(a) There was one bullet in Frank Coombs' body that didn't match any officer's gun.
(b) He is telling her to get everything ready for a press release.
(c) He tells her they are giving her a raise.
(d) He is making her go on vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire suggest that Lindsay do for her father in chapter fifty-five?
2. What does Claire say she thinks is possible after her examination of Mercer's body.
3. What does Cindy tell Aaron Winslow that she enjoys doing after work sometimes?
4. What file does Jill ask her secretary to get for her after going over Coombs' case file?
5. What does the man on the phone asks Claire in chapter sixty-seven?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)