|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Jill have to share in Chapter sixteen?
(a) She just landed a very important case.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She has cancer.
(d) She has got a promotion.
2. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in Chapter twenty?
(a) A patrolman's uniform.
(b) A nurse's uniform.
(c) Nothing but a towel.
(d) Exercise clothes.
3. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
(a) A veterinarian.
(b) An architect.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A policeman, like her uncle.
4. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
(a) If this guy works for Disney.
(b) If this guy is part of the sick-o Justice League.
(c) If they are looking for the Pokemon killer.
(d) If this guy is eleven years old himself.
5. What does Aaron Wilson say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
(a) Tasha's mother is a police dispatcher.
(b) Tasha's uncle is a cop.
(c) The family has been helped out by the police a lot.
(d) The family appreciates everything the police are doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
2. In Chapter twenty-one, what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
3. What does the little boy say he saw in Chapter four?
4. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
5. What does the killer say on the 911 tape before he hangs up?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)