|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
(a) The skin from under Estelle's fingernails.
(b) The hair found on Tasha's bag.
(c) The bruises found on Estelle's back.
(d) The dirt found on Estelle's dress.
2. What does Lindsay tell the FBI agents in chapter seventy-six when they tell her the case is at a critical juncture?
(a) It has been critical since Tasha was killed.
(b) She thinks Mercer's family would agree.
(c) That is a political answer.
(d) She knows who the killer is.
3. What does Lindsay tell Claire she is going to do after the chief of police refuses to reopen the case?
(a) Start digging into Coombs' things.
(b) Go back to the crime scenes.
(c) Put everybody back on the investigation.
(d) Call up Jill and Cindy.
4. What is Lindsay's father doing when she arrives hom in chapter ninety-seven?
(b) Playing solitare.
(c) Watching sports news.
(d) Making dinner.
5. What does Chimera bet the old man at the bar about the killer in chapter sixty-six?
(a) That the killer is blond haired and blue eyed.
(b) That Chimera has blue eyes.
(c) That the killer is brilliant.
(d) That the killer has a scar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy tell Aaron Winslow about the outfit she is wearing when he arrives for dinner?
2. What does Ingrid say about her son?
3. What does Lindsay tell the caretaker at the bottom of the tower to be sure and do?
4. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
5. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in chapter twenty-four?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)