|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ingrid say about her son?
(a) He works at a school.
(b) He is a policeman.
(c) She hasn't seen him for months.
(d) He is at school at Stanford.
2. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
(a) She thought about adopting.
(b) She had a miscarriage.
(c) She had been married once before.
(d) She considered a career change.
3. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
(a) It is close to where he works.
(b) Because of the games they offer.
(c) He is meeting a friend there.
(d) He is the only white guy there.
4. What does Winslow tell Cindy when she asks him what he is waiting for in chapter eighty-two?
(a) A sign.
(b) Nothing any longer.
(c) The right moment.
(d) Her to relax.
5. Who does Lindsay take down with her gun pointed at them in chapter fifty-one?
(a) Aaron Winslow.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay realize is going on when she sees the men in the house meeting with Coombs in chapter eighty-seven?
2. What does Lindsay tell Coombs that she is going to enjoy watching?
3. What does Lindsay tell the FBI agents in chapter seventy-six when they tell her the case is at a critical juncture?
4. What do the doctors tell Lindsay makes her memories of the shooting a little fuzzy?
5. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him she is investigating four murders?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)