|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Evans say when Lindsay asks how they can get in touch with a particular member of Evans old gang, Mac, to talk?
(a) Mac is in San Quentin.
(b) Mac is in a wheel chair.
(c) Mac was blown up.
(d) No one has seen him in months.
2. Why does Lindsay tell her friends that she had kept the truth of her father saving her from the police?
(a) She thinks Coombs will go after him.
(b) She thinks her father may be wanted for other things.
(c) She wasn't sure of the reasons her father was there.
(d) Her father wants to stay out of it.
3. What surprises Lindsay when they go and see Keating in chapter seventy-eight?
(a) He is dying of cancer.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He is in a wheel-chair.
(d) He has two broken arms.
4. What does Rusty Coombs say when Lindsay asks if he has seen his father?
(a) That he wouldn't tell if he had seen him.
(c) That he hasn't seen him in a few weeks.
(d) That Frank Coombs is not his father.
5. What does the chief say when when the FBI asks if he wants them to follow up on Coombs?
(a) They are in charge.
(b) He doesn't think Coombs is the right guy.
(c) City personnel will handle it.
(d) They can follow Lindsay's lead.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
2. What does Rusty realize when he sees the cops cars on campus?
3. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in chapter twenty-nine?
4. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
5. What does Lindsay say when her father asks her to let him help her because Coombs is going to come after her?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)