|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lindsay told when she arrives at the scene in Chapter thirty-two?
(a) There is nothing left of Davidson's body.
(b) The killer called in after killing Davidson.
(c) They aren't sure what happened.
(d) Davidson was lured there.
2. What does the killer do in his 911 call to the police that gets Davidson to the building?
(a) Tells them where he is calling from.
(b) Starts laughing.
(c) Gives a name.
(d) Coughs uncontrollably.
3. In Chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Wilson what was it about Wilson that had impressed her?
(a) His humbleness.
(b) The passion he had for the people in the community.
(c) How handsome he was.
(d) How eloquently he spoke.
4. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in Chapter two?
(a) He was wearing a ski mask.
(b) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
(c) Everyone hit the ground.
(d) One small kid saw the guy.
5. What does Lindsay say the killer used to sign the killing of Davidson in Chapter thirty-five?
(a) The equipment left behind.
(b) She isn't sure yet.
(c) The 911 call.
(d) The shot itself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in Chapter twenty-five?
2. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in Chapter twenty-four?
3. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of Chapter twenty-six?
4. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
5. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in Chapter six?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)