|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy say when Lindsay tells her and Aaron to go back into the house?
(a) There is too much broken glass.
(b) That is where they were when he fired on them.
(c) She doesn't feel safe any where.
(d) She asks if she can go to Lindsay's house.
2. What does Lindsay's father do to get her away from Coombs and the others?
(a) Sets their house on fire.
(b) Gets on the bull horn.
(c) Calls 911.
(d) Starts shooting them.
3. What does Lindsay's father say when she tells him that her mother had always said he was a pathological liar?
(a) That it has been said of him in the past.
(b) He has changed.
(c) That lying was never one of his sins.
(d) That it is true.
4. What does Lindsay say when the two men ask who she is?
(a) Cable guy.
(c) Coombs' ex-girlfriend.
(d) Lost her dog.
5. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
(a) Her son was a policeman.
(b) Someone confessed to the murders.
(c) The DNA under her fingernails came back as non-Caucasian.
(d) She had been going to Aaron Winslow's church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay realize she has while following Coombs in chapter eighty-seven?
2. What does Lindsay realize is going on when she sees the men in the house meeting with Coombs in chapter eighty-seven?
3. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
4. What does Lindsay say she is going to do after her father tells her the truth about why he came to see her?
5. What does Lindsay tell Coombs as they leave his apartment in chapter eighty-four?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)