|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in chapter twenty?
(a) Doctor at a local animal hospital.
(b) Head of the National Black Coalition.
(c) Chief counsel for the NRA.
(d) Chief counsel for the Anit-Defamation League.
2. What does Lindsay find in Coombs' possessions that she had over looked before?
(a) A picture of Coombs and some old police buddies.
(b) A ship in a bottle.
(c) A letter from Coombs that never got mailed.
(d) The shooting trophy belonged to Coombs' son.
3. What does Estes answer when Lindsay asks if she can promise Weiscz anything?
(a) A pony.
(b) To sit on Santa's lap.
(c) To be able to kill as many black people as he would like.
(d) A Happy Meal.
4. What does Lindsay call Cindy when they meet in chapter fifty-seven?
(a) Stool Pigeon.
(b) Heidi fleiss
(c) Deep Throat.
(d) Frank Calabrese.
5. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
(a) She thought about adopting.
(b) She had a miscarriage.
(c) She had been married once before.
(d) She considered a career change.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in chapter twenty-two?
2. What does Lindsay say she is going to do after her father tells her the truth about why he came to see her?
3. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in chapter eighteen?
4. What had Frank Coombs been sent to prison for?
5. What does Evans say when Lindsay asks how they can get in touch with a particular member of Evans old gang, Mac, to talk?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)