|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter seventy-five what does Jacobi tell Lindsay about Coombs?
(a) He is missing.
(b) He was spoted in New York.
(c) He is under surveillance.
(d) He has been arrested.
2. What do Cindy and Aaron Winslow find that they have in common?
(a) They both have pets.
(b) They both like jazz.
(c) They are both divorced.
(d) They both come from large families.
3. When did Lindsay's dad buy the bottle of wine?
(a) When he got married.
(b) A year after Lindsay was born.
(c) As soon as he found out he was going to have a baby.
(d) When he was first made a policeman.
4. What does Evans say when Lindsay asks how they can get in touch with a particular member of Evans old gang, Mac, to talk?
(a) Mac was blown up.
(b) Mac is in San Quentin.
(c) Mac is in a wheel chair.
(d) No one has seen him in months.
5. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
(a) He is thourough.
(b) He is a local.
(c) He has a sense of humor.
(d) He is quick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Evans tell Lindsay about the club when she lays down pictures in chapter thirty-eight?
2. What does Coombs say when Jacobi explains that they are from homicide?
3. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
4. What does Lindsay's father do to get her away from Coombs and the others?
5. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)