|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Claire she is going to do after the chief of police refuses to reopen the case?
(a) Start digging into Coombs' things.
(b) Call up Jill and Cindy.
(c) Go back to the crime scenes.
(d) Put everybody back on the investigation.
2. What had Frank Coombs been sent to prison for?
(a) Choking and killing a black kid from the projects.
(b) Planning a mass killing spree.
(c) Attempted murder.
(d) Killing a black teen that had been shoplifting.
3. What does Cindy say about Aaron Winslow in chapter twenty-eight while talking to Lindsay?
(a) She understands why the people like him so much.
(b) He was like a breath of fresh air in a stale town.
(c) He isn't going to be able to hold the town together.
(d) She could share a foxhole with him.
4. What does Lindsay's father do to get her away from Coombs and the others?
(a) Sets their house on fire.
(b) Calls 911.
(c) Gets on the bull horn.
(d) Starts shooting them.
5. What does Helen tell Lindsay that Frank too from Tom?
(a) The key to a bus locker.
(b) A car.
(c) A few thousand dollars.
(d) An old uniform and badge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chimera bet the old man at the bar about the killer in chapter sixty-six?
2. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
3. Who does Coombs call in chapter ninety-eight?
4. What does Claire tell Lindsay she has earned herself in chapter one-hundred-and-one?
5. What does Estes say that Nortenos used to stabe another inmate in the neck?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)