|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chimera bet the old man at the bar about the killer in chapter sixty-six?
(a) That the killer is brilliant.
(b) That Chimera has blue eyes.
(c) That the killer has a scar.
(d) That the killer is blond haired and blue eyed.
2. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
(a) Tattoo ink.
(b) Spray paint.
(c) A special kind of camouflage paint used by the army.
(d) Spray tan.
3. What does Charlie tell Lindsay that they did find at Davidson's murder scene?
(b) A pair of glasses.
(d) A piece of chewing gum.
4. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in chapter twenty-four?
(a) A two headed lion on a jacket.
(b) A tattoo of a two headed lion.
(c) A picture of Tasha.
(d) A murder scene identical to Estelle Chipman's.
5. What does Lindsay tell Claire she is going to do after the chief of police refuses to reopen the case?
(a) Go back to the crime scenes.
(b) Put everybody back on the investigation.
(c) Call up Jill and Cindy.
(d) Start digging into Coombs' things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
2. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
3. What does the chief say when when the FBI asks if he wants them to follow up on Coombs?
4. What does Lindsay notice when she is driving home in chapter fifty?
5. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him she is investigating four murders?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)