|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
(a) The dirt found on Estelle's dress.
(b) The skin from under Estelle's fingernails.
(c) The bruises found on Estelle's back.
(d) The hair found on Tasha's bag.
2. Where is Aaron Wilson leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
(a) The doctor's office.
(d) A neighborhood party.
3. What does Lorraine tell Lindsay in Chapter thirty-six?
(a) There was some information found at Davidson's murder scene.
(b) The killer is on the line.
(c) They found one of the bikers.
(d) They have another eye witness to bring in.
4. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in Chapter twenty-four?
(a) Call Cindy.
(b) Have a hot bath and a cold drink.
(c) Take her dog for a run.
(d) Call her sister.
5. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of Chapter twenty-six?
(a) Ask the local gangs.
(b) Call the FBI.
(c) Send it out over the wire.
(d) Mail it to Quantico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
2. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
3. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
4. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Street?
5. What does Cindy say about Aaron Winslow in chapter twenty-eight while talking to Lindsay?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)