|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
(a) He is meeting a friend there.
(b) It is close to where he works.
(c) Because of the games they offer.
(d) He is the only white guy there.
2. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
(a) A two headed snake.
(b) A griffin.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A two headed lion.
3. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
(a) He has a sense of humor.
(b) He is thourough.
(c) He is quick.
(d) He is a local.
4. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
(a) That Tasha had been shot from a different angle.
(b) That there is another victim that they have found.
(c) There were two bullets in Tasha.
(d) That the bullets in Tasha were different from the others.
5. What does the killer tell Mercer in chapter forty-three before shooting him?
(a) I wanted you to know your wife and children will die screaming, just like you.
(b) I wanted you to see my face. I wanted you to know why you were dying.
(c) I wanted to hear you beg, to scream, to know there was nothing you could do.
(d) I wanted you to suffer. I wanted you to know how I suffered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
2. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
3. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
4. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
5. What does Lindsay call Cindy when they meet in chapter fifty-seven?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)