|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
(a) She died in a car accident.
(b) Lindsay was adopted.
(c) She left town when Lindsay was little.
(d) She died of breast cancer.
2. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
(a) The death of her partner.
(b) Her divorce.
(c) The death of her mother.
(d) She killed a kid in the line of duty.
3. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
(a) He is a local.
(b) He is quick.
(c) He is thourough.
(d) He has a sense of humor.
4. Who does Lindsay take down with her gun pointed at them in chapter fifty-one?
(b) Her father.
(d) Aaron Winslow.
5. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
(a) Been using drugs.
(b) Traveled the world during the summers.
(c) Cut herself.
(d) Been in a gang.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
2. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
3. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
4. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Winslow looks like when she sees him in chapter three?
5. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)