|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the wild party that Davidson was going to as he describes it in chapter thirty-one?
(a) His son's graduation party.
(b) His daughter's birthday.
(c) His wife's birthday party.
(d) His anniversary party.
2. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
(a) The Poughs.
(b) The Americans for Constitutional Action.
(c) The Fifes.
(d) The Templars.
3. What were they able to match from Davidson's murder scene and Mercer's murder scene?
(a) Phone used to call 911.
(b) Shell casing.
(d) A shoe print.
4. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
(a) The dust that is everywhere.
(b) The light.
(c) The smell.
(d) The cat on the floor.
5. What does Charlie tell Lindsay that they did find at Davidson's murder scene?
(c) A piece of chewing gum.
(d) A pair of glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
2. What does Lindsay's father say when she tells him that her mother had always said he was a pathological liar?
3. What does Weiscz tell Lindsay he wants when she is talking to him?
4. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in chapter thirty-seven?
5. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)