|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in Chapter nineteen?
(a) Someone has confessed to the murders.
(b) They have found the van.
(c) They have an eye witness that has come in.
(d) There has been another killing.
2. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
(a) The dirt found on Estelle's dress.
(b) The skin from under Estelle's fingernails.
(c) The bruises found on Estelle's back.
(d) The hair found on Tasha's bag.
3. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
(a) A drug deal gone bad.
(b) A vendeta against Aaron Wilson.
(c) A hate crime.
(d) A message to the city.
4. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in Chapter eleven?
(a) She has something on her face.
(b) She has such a lovable face.
(c) She looks like she is only sleeping.
(d) She has a fleck on her cheek.
5. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Wilson looks like when she sees him in Chapter three?
(a) A real life hero.
(b) A man that has gone too many miles.
(c) Someone sad and alone.
(d) Like he doesn't care.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay say the killer used to sign the killing of Davidson in Chapter thirty-five?
2. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
3. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
4. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in Chapter thirty-six?
5. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in Chapter twenty-four?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)