|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay notice when she is driving home in chapter fifty?
(a) She has lost her cell phone.
(b) One of her tail lights isn't working.
(c) A white Toyota following her.
(d) There is an envelope in her car.
2. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
(a) Always a little late to the party aren't ya.
(b) This ain't Mississippi.
(c) The cops are the damn problem.
(d) We got rights too.
3. What does Cappy do to Evans in chapter thirty-seven while asking him questions?
(a) Slams an unopened coke can down on his hand.
(b) 'Accidentally' hits him in the head with a note book.
(c) Spits on his face.
(d) Knocks his chair out from under him.
4. What is called in that gets Davidson and his partner to the building in chapter thirty-one?
(a) Officer in the need of assistance.
(b) A robbery in progress.
(c) A domestic disturbance.
(d) Child endangerment situation.
5. What does Lindsay call Cindy when they meet in chapter fifty-seven?
(a) Stool Pigeon.
(b) Deep Throat.
(c) Heidi fleiss
(d) Frank Calabrese.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the killer wearing in chapter twenty-five?
2. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
3. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
4. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
5. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)