|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
(a) Bruises down her back in the shape of shoes.
(b) Blood and skin under her fingernails.
(c) Poison in her system.
(d) A head wound.
2. What does Cappy do to Evans in chapter thirty-seven while asking him questions?
(a) Spits on his face.
(b) 'Accidentally' hits him in the head with a note book.
(c) Knocks his chair out from under him.
(d) Slams an unopened coke can down on his hand.
3. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
(a) He is quick.
(b) He has a sense of humor.
(c) He is a local.
(d) He is thourough.
4. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
(a) She thinks they are using the hate crimes as a smoke screen.
(b) She believes they are hate crimes but just not sure what kind.
(c) She isn't even thinking about motive yet.
(d) She doesn't think that hate has anything to do with it.
5. What does Lindsay say that she has?
(a) A Border collie.
(b) A nosy mother.
(c) A cat.
(d) Some bunny slippers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
2. What does Evans tell Lindsay about the club when she lays down pictures in chapter thirty-eight?
3. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in chapter seven?
4. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in chapter twenty-four?
5. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)