|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
(a) There is a court battle tying it up.
(b) It hasn't been released yet.
(c) They have lost it.
(d) The M.E. is refusing to let Lindsay have it.
2. What does Claire say that she had to promise the other M.E. in order to calm him down in chapter twenty-nine?
(a) Floor seats to the next Laker's game.
(b) A date.
(c) Parterre box seats to the symphony.
(d) Her invitation to the governor's ball.
3. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
(a) They have an eye witness that has come in.
(b) They have found the van.
(c) There has been another killing.
(d) Someone has confessed to the murders.
4. What had Frank Coombs been sent to prison for?
(a) Killing a black teen that had been shoplifting.
(b) Planning a mass killing spree.
(c) Choking and killing a black kid from the projects.
(d) Attempted murder.
5. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in chapter thirty-seven?
(a) He doesn't have a lawyer present.
(b) She has no jurisdiction in Vallejo.
(c) He wasn't read his rights.
(d) He doesn't know what they are talking about.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the wild party that Davidson was going to as he describes it in chapter thirty-one?
2. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
3. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him she is investigating four murders?
4. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in chapter thirty-six?
5. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)