|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
(a) A policeman, like her uncle.
(b) A veterinarian.
(c) An architect.
(d) A teacher.
2. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
(a) Spray paint.
(b) A special kind of camouflage paint used by the army.
(c) Tattoo ink.
(d) Spray tan.
3. What were they able to match from Davidson's murder scene and Mercer's murder scene?
(a) Shell casing.
(b) Phone used to call 911.
(c) A shoe print.
4. What does Claire suggest that Lindsay do for her father in chapter fifty-five?
(a) Go with him to visit her mother's grave.
(b) Take him to a ball game.
(c) Invite him to stay at her place.
(d) Cook him a meal.
5. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That Tasha's parents are not there.
(b) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
(c) That Tasha was the only one hit.
(d) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
2. What does Estes answer when Lindsay asks if she can promise Weiscz anything?
3. What was Lindsay's father's pet name for her when she was seven?
4. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in chapter eighteen?
5. What does Jacobi tell Lindsay when he calls her from the Blue Parrot?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)