|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
(a) She has got a promotion.
(b) She just landed a very important case.
(c) She has cancer.
(d) She is pregnant.
2. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
(a) The hair found on Tasha's bag.
(b) The skin from under Estelle's fingernails.
(c) The dirt found on Estelle's dress.
(d) The bruises found on Estelle's back.
3. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
(a) He is the only white guy there.
(b) He is meeting a friend there.
(c) It is close to where he works.
(d) Because of the games they offer.
4. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
(a) He has got one hell of a temper.
(b) She thinks he has become a drunk.
(c) They used to date.
(d) He is a good man and she would trust his findings.
5. What does Evans say when Lindsay asks how they can get in touch with a particular member of Evans old gang, Mac, to talk?
(a) No one has seen him in months.
(b) Mac is in a wheel chair.
(c) Mac was blown up.
(d) Mac is in San Quentin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
2. Who does Lindsay take down with her gun pointed at them in chapter fifty-one?
3. What does Lindsay notice when she is driving home in chapter fifty?
4. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
5. What does Cindy tell Lindsy the hero used to have that killed the Chimera?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)