|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy say about Aaron Winslow in chapter twenty-eight while talking to Lindsay?
(a) He isn't going to be able to hold the town together.
(b) She could share a foxhole with him.
(c) He was like a breath of fresh air in a stale town.
(d) She understands why the people like him so much.
2. What happened to Lindsay's father?
(a) She never knew her father.
(b) He died in the line of duty.
(c) He divorced Lindsay's mother for another woman.
(d) He left town when she was younger and never came back.
3. What is the killer wearing in chapter twenty-five?
(a) A black pull over.
(b) A green windbreaker.
(c) A flanell shirt.
(d) A leather jacket.
4. What does Charlie tell Lindsay that they did find at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) A piece of chewing gum.
(d) A pair of glasses.
5. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in chapter thirty-seven?
(a) She has no jurisdiction in Vallejo.
(b) He doesn't have a lawyer present.
(c) He wasn't read his rights.
(d) He doesn't know what they are talking about.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in chapter eighteen?
2. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
3. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
4. What does Lindsay say the killer used to sign the killing of Davidson in chapter thirty-five?
5. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)