|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
(a) Aggravated violence.
(b) Murder for hire.
(d) Weapons traffic.
2. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in Chapter twenty?
(a) A nurse's uniform.
(b) A patrolman's uniform.
(c) Exercise clothes.
(d) Nothing but a towel.
3. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
(a) Foot prints.
(b) Shell casings.
(c) Some blood.
(d) The gun.
4. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
(a) A homemade explosive.
(b) A grenade.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
5. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in Chapter one?
(a) A rope.
(b) A glass she breaks.
(c) A knife from her dinner tray.
(d) A metal chair she had been sitting in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Street?
2. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
3. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in Chapter eighteen?
4. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
5. In Chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Wilson what was it about Wilson that had impressed her?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)