|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
(a) Blood and skin under her fingernails.
(b) Poison in her system.
(c) Bruises down her back in the shape of shoes.
(d) A head wound.
2. What does Lindsay notice when she is driving home in chapter fifty?
(a) A white Toyota following her.
(b) She has lost her cell phone.
(c) There is an envelope in her car.
(d) One of her tail lights isn't working.
3. Where does Mercer take Lindsay in chapter forty-two?
(a) To talk to an informant.
(b) To meet his mother and father.
(c) To the house he grew up in.
(d) To tell her he was resigning.
4. What does Lindsay say that the killer would have to have been to set up the shots that killed Tasha?
(a) A lucky shot.
(b) A magician.
(c) A sharpshooter.
5. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in chapter twenty?
(a) A nurse's uniform.
(b) Nothing but a towel.
(c) A patrolman's uniform.
(d) Exercise clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
2. What happened to Lindsay's father?
3. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
4. What does Lorraine tell Lindsay in chapter thirty-six?
5. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)