|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
(a) A veterinarian.
(b) An architect.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A policeman, like her uncle.
2. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That Tasha's parents are not there.
(b) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
(c) That Tasha was the only one hit.
(d) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
3. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
(a) Cut herself.
(b) Traveled the world during the summers.
(c) Been using drugs.
(d) Been in a gang.
4. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in Chapter twenty-four?
(a) Leak the story to the press.
(b) Talk to Wilson again.
(c) Link the victims.
(d) Take another look at the crime scenes.
5. What does Lindsay say the killer used to sign the killing of Davidson in Chapter thirty-five?
(a) She isn't sure yet.
(b) The equipment left behind.
(c) The 911 call.
(d) The shot itself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in Chapter eleven?
2. What does Aaron Wilson say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
3. What is called in that gets Davidson and his partner to the building in Chapter thirty-one?
4. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
5. What does the killer do in his 911 call to the police that gets Davidson to the building?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)