|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in chapter seven?
(a) Be able to walk away when it gets too rough.
(b) Brush one of the kids off and send them home.
(c) Not have to see the faces in her dreams.
(d) Have someone come forward and tell her they did it.
2. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in chapter twenty-seven?
(a) Mend itself.
(b) Begins to transform.
(d) Nothing if we don't make it happen.
3. What does Estes say that Nortenos used to stabe another inmate in the neck?
(a) A hair comb.
(b) A polished piece of rock.
(c) A tooth brush.
(d) A gardening hoe.
4. Who does Lindsay take down with her gun pointed at them in chapter fifty-one?
(b) Aaron Winslow.
(d) Her father.
5. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
(a) The bruises found on Estelle's back.
(b) The hair found on Tasha's bag.
(c) The skin from under Estelle's fingernails.
(d) The dirt found on Estelle's dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in chapter twenty-nine?
2. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
3. What does Lindsay's father say is the connection that Coombs had with Mercer?
4. What does Estes answer when Lindsay asks if she can promise Weiscz anything?
5. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)