|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cappy do to Evans in chapter thirty-seven while asking him questions?
(a) 'Accidentally' hits him in the head with a note book.
(b) Spits on his face.
(c) Knocks his chair out from under him.
(d) Slams an unopened coke can down on his hand.
2. What does Mercer tell Lindsay in chapter forty-two that she hadn't known about Mercer?
(a) He had dated her mother.
(b) He had worked with her father.
(c) He has been given a notice that he is going to be fired.
(d) He is getting divorced.
3. What does Chimera bet the old man at the bar about the killer in chapter sixty-six?
(a) That the killer is brilliant.
(b) That the killer is blond haired and blue eyed.
(c) That the killer has a scar.
(d) That Chimera has blue eyes.
4. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
(a) Traveled the world during the summers.
(b) Cut herself.
(c) Been using drugs.
(d) Been in a gang.
5. What does the killer do in his 911 call to the police that gets Davidson to the building?
(a) Gives a name.
(b) Starts laughing.
(c) Coughs uncontrollably.
(d) Tells them where he is calling from.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire suggest that Lindsay do for her father in chapter fifty-five?
2. What does Estes answer when Lindsay asks if she can promise Weiscz anything?
3. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
4. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
5. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)