|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
(a) The right to let her personal pain affect her work.
(b) The ability to pass the buck.
(c) The luxury of letting someone else take the lead.
(d) The right to be wrong.
2. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
(a) She had been going to Aaron Winslow's church.
(b) Someone confessed to the murders.
(c) The DNA under her fingernails came back as non-Caucasian.
(d) Her son was a policeman.
3. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in chapter twenty-two?
(a) To see how the community is responding.
(b) To interview those that knew Tasha.
(c) To follow up on an anonymous lead she got.
(d) To get some pictures.
4. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
(a) They used to date.
(b) He has got one hell of a temper.
(c) He is a good man and she would trust his findings.
(d) She thinks he has become a drunk.
5. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Link the victims.
(b) Talk to Winslow again.
(c) Leak the story to the press.
(d) Take another look at the crime scenes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chimera bet the old man at the bar about the killer in chapter sixty-six?
2. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of chapter twenty-six?
3. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
4. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in chapter thirty-seven?
5. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Winslow looks like when she sees him in chapter three?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)