|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
(a) The smell.
(b) The cat on the floor.
(c) The dust that is everywhere.
(d) The light.
2. What does Chimera bet the old man at the bar about the killer in chapter sixty-six?
(a) That the killer is brilliant.
(b) That the killer is blond haired and blue eyed.
(c) That the killer has a scar.
(d) That Chimera has blue eyes.
3. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Call her sister.
(b) Call Cindy.
(c) Take her dog for a run.
(d) Have a hot bath and a cold drink.
4. What does Claire suggest that Lindsay do for her father in chapter fifty-five?
(a) Go with him to visit her mother's grave.
(b) Take him to a ball game.
(c) Cook him a meal.
(d) Invite him to stay at her place.
5. What does Cindy tell Lindsy the hero used to have that killed the Chimera?
(a) Help from Zeus.
(b) A winged horse.
(c) A magical sword.
(d) A magic ring from a cyclops.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Aaron Winslow leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
2. What is the killer wearing in chapter twenty-five?
3. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
4. What does Lindsay say that she has?
5. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)