|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cappy do to Evans in chapter thirty-seven while asking him questions?
(a) Knocks his chair out from under him.
(b) 'Accidentally' hits him in the head with a note book.
(c) Spits on his face.
(d) Slams an unopened coke can down on his hand.
2. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in chapter twenty-nine?
(a) The killer has a skin pigment condition.
(b) The killer is white.
(c) The killer is Asian.
(d) The killer has mites living under the skin.
3. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in chapter thirty-six?
(a) A religous motivation.
(b) A personal vendeta.
(c) She is not sure yet.
4. What does Weiscz tell Lindsay he wants when she is talking to him?
(a) To get his hair cut.
(b) To see the sunshine for just a moment.
(c) To have a pizza.
(d) To see his face in the mirror.
5. What does Lindsay say that the killer would have to have been to set up the shots that killed Tasha?
(a) A sharpshooter.
(c) A magician.
(d) A lucky shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
2. What does Lindsay call Cindy when they meet in chapter fifty-seven?
3. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
4. What does the man on the phone asks Claire in chapter sixty-seven?
5. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)