|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lindsay doing when she heard the news about Mercer?
(a) Cooking pasta.
(b) Getting ready to go out for the evening.
(c) Taking a bath.
(d) Just coming back from a walk with Martha.
2. What does Cindy read about where the name Chimera comes up?
(a) A local gang that was erradicated by the police.
(b) Life in Pelican Bay prison.
(c) The name given to a group of assassins.
(d) A killing in up state New York.
3. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
(a) He was a minister.
(b) He was a lawyer.
(c) He was a cop.
(d) He was a doctor.
4. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
(a) The bruises found on Estelle's back.
(b) The hair found on Tasha's bag.
(c) The skin from under Estelle's fingernails.
(d) The dirt found on Estelle's dress.
5. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him that she gave him something, even if it was only for a moment?
(a) Life ain't always fair.
(b) I'll say a little prayer for you.
(c) Don't be sure you didn't get something in return.
(d) You got your money's worth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in chapter twenty-two?
2. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in chapter twenty-four?
3. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
4. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
5. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)