|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
(a) They came from two different guns.
(b) They were both ricochets.
(c) They went in almost the same hole.
(d) They hit her after she was on the ground.
2. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
(a) Shell casings.
(b) Foot prints.
(c) Some blood.
(d) The gun.
3. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Call Cindy.
(b) Have a hot bath and a cold drink.
(c) Call her sister.
(d) Take her dog for a run.
4. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
(b) Murder for hire.
(c) Aggravated violence.
(d) Weapons traffic.
5. What does Lindsay say the killer used to sign the killing of Davidson in chapter thirty-five?
(a) She isn't sure yet.
(b) The 911 call.
(c) The shot itself.
(d) The equipment left behind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes into the police station with Mercer in chapter thirty-six?
2. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
3. Where is Aaron Winslow leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
4. What is Lindsay told that Weiscz did to get sent to Pelican Bay?
5. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)