|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
(a) He is meeting a friend there.
(b) He is the only white guy there.
(c) Because of the games they offer.
(d) It is close to where he works.
2. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
(a) The light.
(b) The dust that is everywhere.
(c) The cat on the floor.
(d) The smell.
3. What is the killer wearing in chapter twenty-five?
(a) A green windbreaker.
(b) A leather jacket.
(c) A flanell shirt.
(d) A black pull over.
4. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) Jacobi had called her to come and check the scene out.
(b) Just looking around.
(c) They had gone through school together.
(d) She thinks this was done by her serial killer.
5. What does Lindsay say that the killer would have to have been to set up the shots that killed Tasha?
(b) A lucky shot.
(c) A sharpshooter.
(d) A magician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
2. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
3. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
4. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in chapter twenty-seven?
5. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)