|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Evans say when Lindsay asks how they can get in touch with a particular member of Evans old gang, Mac, to talk?
(a) No one has seen him in months.
(b) Mac is in a wheel chair.
(c) Mac is in San Quentin.
(d) Mac was blown up.
2. What does Mercer tell Lindsay in chapter forty-two that she hadn't known about Mercer?
(a) He is getting divorced.
(b) He had worked with her father.
(c) He has been given a notice that he is going to be fired.
(d) He had dated her mother.
3. What does Estes say that Nortenos used to stabe another inmate in the neck?
(a) A hair comb.
(b) A gardening hoe.
(c) A polished piece of rock.
(d) A tooth brush.
4. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
(a) The Americans for Constitutional Action.
(b) The Templars.
(c) The Fifes.
(d) The Poughs.
5. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
(a) If this guy works for Disney.
(b) If this guy is part of the sick-o Justice League.
(c) If this guy is eleven years old himself.
(d) If they are looking for the Pokemon killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lindsay doing when she heard the news about Mercer?
2. What do Cindy and Aaron Winslow find that they have in common?
3. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in chapter seven?
4. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
5. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)