|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cappy do to Evans in chapter thirty-seven while asking him questions?
(a) Spits on his face.
(b) Knocks his chair out from under him.
(c) 'Accidentally' hits him in the head with a note book.
(d) Slams an unopened coke can down on his hand.
2. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in chapter thirty-seven?
(a) He wasn't read his rights.
(b) He doesn't have a lawyer present.
(c) She has no jurisdiction in Vallejo.
(d) He doesn't know what they are talking about.
3. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
(a) She left town when Lindsay was little.
(b) She died in a car accident.
(c) She died of breast cancer.
(d) Lindsay was adopted.
4. What does Lindsay's father say is the connection that Coombs had with Mercer?
(a) Mercer was Coombs' lawyer.
(b) Mercer was Coombs' partner.
(c) Mercer was Coombs' lieutenant.
(d) Mercer testified against Coombs.
5. What does Cindy read about where the name Chimera comes up?
(a) Life in Pelican Bay prison.
(b) A killing in up state New York.
(c) A local gang that was erradicated by the police.
(d) The name given to a group of assassins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Estes say that Nortenos used to stabe another inmate in the neck?
2. What does the sign at Pelican Bay explain as you go in?
3. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
4. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
5. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)