|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
(a) Foot prints.
(b) Some blood.
(c) Shell casings.
(d) The gun.
2. What does the sign at Pelican Bay explain as you go in?
(a) That the guards do not carry guns.
(b) That there are dogs loose on the premises.
(c) That you are on your own if you are taken hostage.
(d) That there is no one allowed inside without protection.
3. What does the killer tell Mercer in chapter forty-three before shooting him?
(a) I wanted to hear you beg, to scream, to know there was nothing you could do.
(b) I wanted you to suffer. I wanted you to know how I suffered.
(c) I wanted you to see my face. I wanted you to know why you were dying.
(d) I wanted you to know your wife and children will die screaming, just like you.
4. What does Cindy tell Lindsy the hero used to have that killed the Chimera?
(a) A magical sword.
(b) A winged horse.
(c) A magic ring from a cyclops.
(d) Help from Zeus.
5. What does the killer do in his 911 call to the police that gets Davidson to the building?
(a) Starts laughing.
(b) Gives a name.
(c) Tells them where he is calling from.
(d) Coughs uncontrollably.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
2. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
3. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of chapter twenty-six?
4. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
5. What does Evans say when Lindsay asks how they can get in touch with a particular member of Evans old gang, Mac, to talk?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)