|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
(a) He has got one hell of a temper.
(b) They used to date.
(c) He is a good man and she would trust his findings.
(d) She thinks he has become a drunk.
2. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) They had gone through school together.
(b) She thinks this was done by her serial killer.
(c) Jacobi had called her to come and check the scene out.
(d) Just looking around.
3. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
(a) A shell casing.
(b) A picture of Tasha.
(c) A two headed lion drawn on the floor.
(d) A bulletin from Aaron Winslow's church.
4. What does Evans say when Lindsay asks how they can get in touch with a particular member of Evans old gang, Mac, to talk?
(a) Mac was blown up.
(b) Mac is in a wheel chair.
(c) Mac is in San Quentin.
(d) No one has seen him in months.
5. What do Cindy and Aaron Winslow find that they have in common?
(a) They both come from large families.
(b) They both like jazz.
(c) They are both divorced.
(d) They both have pets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in chapter twenty-two?
2. What does Lindsay say that the killer would have to have been to set up the shots that killed Tasha?
3. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
4. What is called in that gets Davidson and his partner to the building in chapter thirty-one?
5. What is Lindsay told when she arrives at the scene in chapter thirty-two?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)