|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay's father say when she asks if he still bets?
(a) Only in his mind.
(b) From time to time.
(c) Only on the Giants.
(d) When funds allow it.
2. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
(a) The dirt found on Estelle's dress.
(b) The bruises found on Estelle's back.
(c) The skin from under Estelle's fingernails.
(d) The hair found on Tasha's bag.
3. What was Lindsay doing when she heard the news about Mercer?
(a) Cooking pasta.
(b) Just coming back from a walk with Martha.
(c) Taking a bath.
(d) Getting ready to go out for the evening.
4. What does the killer do in his 911 call to the police that gets Davidson to the building?
(a) Tells them where he is calling from.
(b) Coughs uncontrollably.
(c) Gives a name.
(d) Starts laughing.
5. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
(a) Lindsay was adopted.
(b) She died in a car accident.
(c) She died of breast cancer.
(d) She left town when Lindsay was little.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
2. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
3. What does Evans tell Lindsay about the club when she lays down pictures in chapter thirty-eight?
4. What does Estes answer when Lindsay asks if she can promise Weiscz anything?
5. What does Claire say that she had to promise the other M.E. in order to calm him down in chapter twenty-nine?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)