|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in chapter thirty-six?
(b) A personal vendeta.
(c) A religous motivation.
(d) She is not sure yet.
2. What do Cindy and Aaron Winslow find that they have in common?
(a) They both like jazz.
(b) They are both divorced.
(c) They both come from large families.
(d) They both have pets.
3. What does Lindsay's father say when she tells him that her mother had always said he was a pathological liar?
(a) He has changed.
(b) That lying was never one of his sins.
(c) That it is true.
(d) That it has been said of him in the past.
4. What does Cindy read about where the name Chimera comes up?
(a) The name given to a group of assassins.
(b) A local gang that was erradicated by the police.
(c) Life in Pelican Bay prison.
(d) A killing in up state New York.
5. What does Evans say when Lindsay asks how they can get in touch with a particular member of Evans old gang, Mac, to talk?
(a) Mac was blown up.
(b) No one has seen him in months.
(c) Mac is in a wheel chair.
(d) Mac is in San Quentin.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
2. What does the sign at Pelican Bay explain as you go in?
3. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in chapter twenty-four?
4. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
5. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)