|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
(a) One small kid saw the guy.
(b) He was wearing a ski mask.
(c) Everyone hit the ground.
(d) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
2. What happened to Lindsay's father?
(a) He divorced Lindsay's mother for another woman.
(b) She never knew her father.
(c) He died in the line of duty.
(d) He left town when she was younger and never came back.
3. What does Jacobi tell Lindsay when he calls her from the Blue Parrot?
(a) There were pictures of Tasha's uncle and Estelle's husband on the wall in the Blue Parrot.
(b) The guys they are looking for left months ago.
(c) The Blue Parrot shut down months ago.
(d) They have seen two different people wearing the symbol Lindsay is looking for.
4. What does Lindsay say that she has?
(a) A nosy mother.
(b) A Border collie.
(c) Some bunny slippers.
(d) A cat.
5. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him she is investigating four murders?
(a) He hasn't read the news papers lately.
(b) His alibi is air tight.
(c) He doesn't worry himself about such things.
(d) It is a hard and scary world out there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cappy do to Evans in chapter thirty-seven while asking him questions?
2. What does Lindsay's father say when she asks if he still bets?
3. What does Mercer buy while at Kim's shop in chapter forty-three?
4. What does Estes answer when Lindsay asks if she can promise Weiscz anything?
5. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)