|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mercer's wife say the doctor had found in Mercer's pocket?
(a) A key.
(b) A book.
(c) A phone number.
(d) A photograph.
2. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
(a) The Templars.
(b) The Fifes.
(c) The Poughs.
(d) The Americans for Constitutional Action.
3. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
(a) She has cancer.
(b) She just landed a very important case.
(c) She has got a promotion.
(d) She is pregnant.
4. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
(a) There is a court battle tying it up.
(b) It hasn't been released yet.
(c) The M.E. is refusing to let Lindsay have it.
(d) They have lost it.
5. Where is Aaron Winslow leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
(b) A neighborhood party.
(c) The doctor's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
2. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
3. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
4. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
5. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)