|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
(a) They hit her after she was on the ground.
(b) They were both ricochets.
(c) They went in almost the same hole.
(d) They came from two different guns.
2. What does Lindsay's father say when she tells him that her mother had always said he was a pathological liar?
(a) That it has been said of him in the past.
(b) He has changed.
(c) That lying was never one of his sins.
(d) That it is true.
3. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
(a) The lips.
(b) The blood.
(c) The hands.
(d) The eyes.
4. What does Mercer tell Lindsay in chapter forty-two that she hadn't known about Mercer?
(a) He has been given a notice that he is going to be fired.
(b) He is getting divorced.
(c) He had worked with her father.
(d) He had dated her mother.
5. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
(a) A black car.
(b) A white mini van.
(c) A jogger.
(d) An old pick up truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in chapter twenty?
2. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
3. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
4. What does Cindy say that she used to name Lindsay in her article in chapter twenty-six?
5. What does Estes answer when Lindsay asks if she can promise Weiscz anything?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)