|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in Chapter twenty?
(a) Head of the National Black Coalition.
(b) Chief counsel for the Anit-Defamation League.
(c) Chief counsel for the NRA.
(d) Doctor at a local animal hospital.
2. What does Cindy say that she used to name Lindsay in her article in Chapter twenty-six?
(a) Source Close to the Investigation.
(b) Annonymous Witness.
(c) Unnknown Source.
(d) Unnamed Contact.
3. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of Chapter twenty-six?
(a) Call the FBI.
(b) Mail it to Quantico.
(c) Send it out over the wire.
(d) Ask the local gangs.
4. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in Chapter thirteen?
(a) A bulletin from Aaron Wilson's church.
(b) A picture of Tasha.
(c) A two headed lion drawn on the floor.
(d) A shell casing.
5. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in Chapter twenty-five?
(a) Infared sight.
(b) His lucky charm.
(c) A high powered scope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
2. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in Chapter six?
3. What does Jacobi tell Lindsay when he calls her from the Blue Parrot?
4. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in Chapter thirty-six?
5. What is Lindsay told when she arrives at the scene in Chapter thirty-two?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)