|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Frank Coombs been sent to prison for?
(a) Killing a black teen that had been shoplifting.
(b) Attempted murder.
(c) Planning a mass killing spree.
(d) Choking and killing a black kid from the projects.
2. What does the sign at Pelican Bay explain as you go in?
(a) That the guards do not carry guns.
(b) That there are dogs loose on the premises.
(c) That there is no one allowed inside without protection.
(d) That you are on your own if you are taken hostage.
3. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Take her dog for a run.
(b) Call her sister.
(c) Call Cindy.
(d) Have a hot bath and a cold drink.
4. What does Evans tell Lindsay about the club when she lays down pictures in chapter thirty-eight?
(a) They have changed their name.
(b) Club disbanded.
(c) They were picked up by the FBI.
(d) They got taken over by another gang.
5. What does Estes say that Nortenos used to stabe another inmate in the neck?
(a) A polished piece of rock.
(b) A hair comb.
(c) A gardening hoe.
(d) A tooth brush.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
2. What does Richard Evans NOT have on him when Jacobi brought him in?
3. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him she is investigating four murders?
4. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
5. What does the doctor say when Lindsay asks if Mercer said anything before he died?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)