|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor say when Lindsay asks if Mercer said anything before he died?
(a) It was incoherent.
(b) He only asked for his wife and kids.
(c) He was DOA.
(d) It was random items.
2. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
(a) A message to the city.
(b) A hate crime.
(c) A vendeta against Aaron Winslow.
(d) A drug deal gone bad.
3. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in chapter seven?
(a) Brush one of the kids off and send them home.
(b) Have someone come forward and tell her they did it.
(c) Be able to walk away when it gets too rough.
(d) Not have to see the faces in her dreams.
4. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
(a) A head wound.
(b) Bruises down her back in the shape of shoes.
(c) Blood and skin under her fingernails.
(d) Poison in her system.
5. What does Cindy say about Aaron Winslow in chapter twenty-eight while talking to Lindsay?
(a) She could share a foxhole with him.
(b) She understands why the people like him so much.
(c) He isn't going to be able to hold the town together.
(d) He was like a breath of fresh air in a stale town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
2. What does Jacobi tell Lindsay when he calls her from the Blue Parrot?
3. What does Mercer's wife say the doctor had found in Mercer's pocket?
4. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in chapter twenty?
5. What does Lindsay's father say when she asks if he still bets?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)