|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
(a) Spray paint.
(b) Spray tan.
(c) Tattoo ink.
(d) A special kind of camouflage paint used by the army.
2. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in chapter seven?
(a) Be able to walk away when it gets too rough.
(b) Have someone come forward and tell her they did it.
(c) Not have to see the faces in her dreams.
(d) Brush one of the kids off and send them home.
3. What does the sign at Pelican Bay explain as you go in?
(a) That you are on your own if you are taken hostage.
(b) That there is no one allowed inside without protection.
(c) That the guards do not carry guns.
(d) That there are dogs loose on the premises.
4. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
(a) She thinks it is a group and they are planning a wave of these attacks.
(b) She thinks that Mercer knows who it is.
(c) It already has happened again.
(d) She doesn't think it is possible.
5. What does Claire say that she had to promise the other M.E. in order to calm him down in chapter twenty-nine?
(a) Floor seats to the next Laker's game.
(b) A date.
(c) Her invitation to the governor's ball.
(d) Parterre box seats to the symphony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
2. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him she is investigating four murders?
3. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in chapter eighteen?
4. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
5. Who comes into the police station with Mercer in chapter thirty-six?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)