|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay notice when she is driving home in chapter fifty?
(a) A white Toyota following her.
(b) One of her tail lights isn't working.
(c) She has lost her cell phone.
(d) There is an envelope in her car.
2. What does Evans say when Lindsay asks how they can get in touch with a particular member of Evans old gang, Mac, to talk?
(a) Mac was blown up.
(b) No one has seen him in months.
(c) Mac is in San Quentin.
(d) Mac is in a wheel chair.
3. What happened to Lindsay's father?
(a) She never knew her father.
(b) He died in the line of duty.
(c) He divorced Lindsay's mother for another woman.
(d) He left town when she was younger and never came back.
4. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
(a) If they are looking for the Pokemon killer.
(b) If this guy works for Disney.
(c) If this guy is part of the sick-o Justice League.
(d) If this guy is eleven years old himself.
5. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That Tasha was the only one hit.
(b) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
(c) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
(d) That Tasha's parents are not there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mercer tell Lindsay in chapter forty-two that she hadn't known about Mercer?
2. What does Lindsay's father say is the connection that Coombs had with Mercer?
3. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
4. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
5. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in chapter twenty-nine?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)