|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in chapter twenty-four?
(a) A tattoo of a two headed lion.
(b) A picture of Tasha.
(c) A two headed lion on a jacket.
(d) A murder scene identical to Estelle Chipman's.
2. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
(a) The right to let her personal pain affect her work.
(b) The luxury of letting someone else take the lead.
(c) The ability to pass the buck.
(d) The right to be wrong.
3. What does Evans say when Lindsay asks how they can get in touch with a particular member of Evans old gang, Mac, to talk?
(a) No one has seen him in months.
(b) Mac is in a wheel chair.
(c) Mac is in San Quentin.
(d) Mac was blown up.
4. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
(a) There has been another killing.
(b) Someone has confessed to the murders.
(c) They have an eye witness that has come in.
(d) They have found the van.
5. Where does Mercer take Lindsay in chapter forty-two?
(a) To tell her he was resigning.
(b) To the house he grew up in.
(c) To talk to an informant.
(d) To meet his mother and father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Lindsay's father?
2. What does Cindy read about where the name Chimera comes up?
3. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
4. What does Estes say that Nortenos used to stabe another inmate in the neck?
5. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)