|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Wilson what was it about Wilson that had impressed her?
(a) How handsome he was.
(b) How eloquently he spoke.
(c) His humbleness.
(d) The passion he had for the people in the community.
2. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
(a) A griffin.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A two headed snake.
(d) A two headed lion.
3. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
(a) It's Heavenly.
(b) You'r Wonderful.
(c) So Exciting.
(d) Angels Abound.
4. In Chapter twenty-one, what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
(a) He is thourough.
(b) He is a local.
(c) He is quick.
(d) He has a sense of humor.
5. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in Chapter twenty-four?
(a) Take another look at the crime scenes.
(b) Talk to Wilson again.
(c) Leak the story to the press.
(d) Link the victims.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in Chapter twenty-five?
2. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
3. What happened to Lindsay's father?
4. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
5. What does Claire say that she had to promise the other M.E. in order to calm him down in Chapter twenty-nine?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)