|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire say she thinks is possible after her examination of Mercer's body.
(a) She thinks Mercer died after the first shot.
(b) She thinks the killer was trying to kill Mercer slowly.
(c) She thinks that Mercer had been poisoned before being shot.
(d) She thinks the shot to the head was the first shot.
2. What does Cindy say about Aaron Winslow in chapter twenty-eight while talking to Lindsay?
(a) She understands why the people like him so much.
(b) He isn't going to be able to hold the town together.
(c) She could share a foxhole with him.
(d) He was like a breath of fresh air in a stale town.
3. What does Evans tell Lindsay about the club when she lays down pictures in chapter thirty-eight?
(a) They were picked up by the FBI.
(b) Club disbanded.
(c) They have changed their name.
(d) They got taken over by another gang.
4. Where does Mercer take Lindsay in chapter forty-two?
(a) To meet his mother and father.
(b) To talk to an informant.
(c) To tell her he was resigning.
(d) To the house he grew up in.
5. What does Mercer tell Lindsay in chapter forty-two that she hadn't known about Mercer?
(a) He has been given a notice that he is going to be fired.
(b) He had dated her mother.
(c) He had worked with her father.
(d) He is getting divorced.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lindsay told when she arrives at the scene in chapter thirty-two?
2. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in chapter eleven?
3. What is Lindsay told that Weiscz did to get sent to Pelican Bay?
4. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
5. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)