|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
(a) Angels Abound.
(b) So Exciting.
(c) It's Heavenly.
(d) You'r Wonderful.
2. What does Evans tell Lindsay about the club when she lays down pictures in chapter thirty-eight?
(a) They got taken over by another gang.
(b) They were picked up by the FBI.
(c) Club disbanded.
(d) They have changed their name.
3. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
(a) Been in a gang.
(b) Cut herself.
(c) Been using drugs.
(d) Traveled the world during the summers.
4. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
(a) A head wound.
(b) Bruises down her back in the shape of shoes.
(c) Blood and skin under her fingernails.
(d) Poison in her system.
5. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in chapter eighteen?
(a) Tasha as she was falling to the ground.
(b) Estelle Chipman just before he kicked the chair out from under her.
(c) Estelle Chipman as she was dying.
(d) Tasha's dead body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the killer say on the 911 tape before he hangs up?
2. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
3. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
4. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
5. Where is Aaron Winslow leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)