|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
(a) A rope.
(b) A glass she breaks.
(c) A metal chair she had been sitting in.
(d) A knife from her dinner tray.
2. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
3. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
(a) A two headed snake.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A griffin.
(d) A two headed lion.
4. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
(a) Her son was a policeman.
(b) She had been going to Aaron Winslow's church.
(c) The DNA under her fingernails came back as non-Caucasian.
(d) Someone confessed to the murders.
5. What does Lindsay say the killer used to sign the killing of Davidson in chapter thirty-five?
(a) The 911 call.
(b) She isn't sure yet.
(c) The shot itself.
(d) The equipment left behind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lindsay's father's pet name for her when she was seven?
2. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
3. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
4. What does Lindsay's father say when she asks if he still bets?
5. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)