|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
(a) We got rights too.
(b) The cops are the damn problem.
(c) This ain't Mississippi.
(d) Always a little late to the party aren't ya.
2. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) Just looking around.
(b) They had gone through school together.
(c) She thinks this was done by her serial killer.
(d) Jacobi had called her to come and check the scene out.
3. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
4. What is called in that gets Davidson and his partner to the building in chapter thirty-one?
(a) Officer in the need of assistance.
(b) Child endangerment situation.
(c) A robbery in progress.
(d) A domestic disturbance.
5. What does Mercer's wife say the doctor had found in Mercer's pocket?
(a) A key.
(b) A phone number.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy tell Lindsy the hero used to have that killed the Chimera?
2. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
3. When did Lindsay's dad buy the bottle of wine?
4. What does Cindy tell Aaron Winslow that she enjoys doing after work sometimes?
5. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)