|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man on the phone asks Claire in chapter sixty-seven?
(a) If she has anything in common with the first four victims.
(b) If she has missed him.
(c) If she wants to scream out for God or her husband before she dies.
(d) If she remembers his voice.
2. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in chapter eleven?
(a) She has something on her face.
(b) She looks like she is only sleeping.
(c) She has a fleck on her cheek.
(d) She has such a lovable face.
3. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
(a) Lindsay was adopted.
(b) She left town when Lindsay was little.
(c) She died in a car accident.
(d) She died of breast cancer.
4. What does Cindy say that Aaron Winslow reminds her of?
(a) Denzel Washington.
(b) James Earl Jones.
(c) Will Smith.
(d) Morgan Freeman.
5. What was Lindsay doing when she heard the news about Mercer?
(a) Just coming back from a walk with Martha.
(b) Cooking pasta.
(c) Getting ready to go out for the evening.
(d) Taking a bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in chapter twenty-nine?
2. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
3. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
4. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
5. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in chapter thirty-six?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)