|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
(a) He grew up in a bad neighborhood.
(b) He is a gun enthusiast.
(c) He used to sell guns for a living.
(d) He was in desert storm.
2. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
(a) We got rights too.
(b) The cops are the damn problem.
(c) Always a little late to the party aren't ya.
(d) This ain't Mississippi.
3. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in chapter twenty-four?
(a) A two headed lion on a jacket.
(b) A picture of Tasha.
(c) A tattoo of a two headed lion.
(d) A murder scene identical to Estelle Chipman's.
4. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
(a) Aggravated violence.
(b) Weapons traffic.
(d) Murder for hire.
5. What does Cindy say that Aaron Winslow reminds her of?
(a) Morgan Freeman.
(b) Will Smith.
(c) Denzel Washington.
(d) James Earl Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lindsay's father's pet name for her when she was seven?
2. What does Lindsay notice when she is driving home in chapter fifty?
3. What had Frank Coombs been sent to prison for?
4. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
5. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in chapter seven?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)