|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
(a) A veterinarian.
(b) A teacher.
(c) An architect.
(d) A policeman, like her uncle.
2. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
(a) She doesn't think it is possible.
(b) She thinks that Mercer knows who it is.
(c) It already has happened again.
(d) She thinks it is a group and they are planning a wave of these attacks.
3. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in chapter eighteen?
(a) Tasha as she was falling to the ground.
(b) Estelle Chipman just before he kicked the chair out from under her.
(c) Estelle Chipman as she was dying.
(d) Tasha's dead body.
4. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in chapter twenty?
(a) Nothing but a towel.
(b) Exercise clothes.
(c) A nurse's uniform.
(d) A patrolman's uniform.
5. What happened to Lindsay's father?
(a) He died in the line of duty.
(b) She never knew her father.
(c) He left town when she was younger and never came back.
(d) He divorced Lindsay's mother for another woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay call Cindy when they meet in chapter fifty-seven?
2. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him she is investigating four murders?
3. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
4. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
5. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)