|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
(a) Someone has confessed to the murders.
(b) They have found the van.
(c) There has been another killing.
(d) They have an eye witness that has come in.
2. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
(a) A black car.
(b) An old pick up truck.
(c) A jogger.
(d) A white mini van.
3. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
(a) Aggravated violence.
(b) Weapons traffic.
(d) Murder for hire.
4. What does Claire say she thinks is possible after her examination of Mercer's body.
(a) She thinks the shot to the head was the first shot.
(b) She thinks the killer was trying to kill Mercer slowly.
(c) She thinks Mercer died after the first shot.
(d) She thinks that Mercer had been poisoned before being shot.
5. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in chapter twenty-four?
(a) A murder scene identical to Estelle Chipman's.
(b) A picture of Tasha.
(c) A tattoo of a two headed lion.
(d) A two headed lion on a jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy say about Aaron Winslow in chapter twenty-eight while talking to Lindsay?
2. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
3. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of chapter twenty-six?
4. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
5. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)