|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
(a) Angels Abound.
(b) So Exciting.
(c) It's Heavenly.
(d) You'r Wonderful.
2. What is called in that gets Davidson and his partner to the building in chapter thirty-one?
(a) Child endangerment situation.
(b) A domestic disturbance.
(c) Officer in the need of assistance.
(d) A robbery in progress.
3. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
(a) A knife.
(b) A homemade explosive.
(c) A gun.
(d) A grenade.
4. What happened to Lindsay's father?
(a) He died in the line of duty.
(b) He left town when she was younger and never came back.
(c) She never knew her father.
(d) He divorced Lindsay's mother for another woman.
5. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in chapter twenty-seven?
(a) Mend itself.
(b) Begins to transform.
(c) Nothing if we don't make it happen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him that she gave him something, even if it was only for a moment?
2. What were they able to match from Davidson's murder scene and Mercer's murder scene?
3. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
4. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
5. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)