|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in chapter twenty-nine?
(a) The killer is white.
(b) The killer has a skin pigment condition.
(c) The killer is Asian.
(d) The killer has mites living under the skin.
2. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
(a) A two headed lion.
(b) A two headed snake.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A griffin.
3. What was Lindsay doing when she heard the news about Mercer?
(a) Getting ready to go out for the evening.
(b) Cooking pasta.
(c) Just coming back from a walk with Martha.
(d) Taking a bath.
4. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
(a) It hasn't been released yet.
(b) There is a court battle tying it up.
(c) The M.E. is refusing to let Lindsay have it.
(d) They have lost it.
5. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
(a) How eloquently he spoke.
(b) The passion he had for the people in the community.
(c) How handsome he was.
(d) His humbleness.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
2. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
3. What does Lindsay call Cindy when they meet in chapter fifty-seven?
4. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in chapter eleven?
5. What does Cindy read about where the name Chimera comes up?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)