|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
(a) They hit her after she was on the ground.
(b) They came from two different guns.
(c) They went in almost the same hole.
(d) They were both ricochets.
2. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
(a) They used to date.
(b) She thinks he has become a drunk.
(c) He is a good man and she would trust his findings.
(d) He has got one hell of a temper.
3. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
(a) The family appreciates everything the police are doing.
(b) The family has been helped out by the police a lot.
(c) Tasha's mother is a police dispatcher.
(d) Tasha's uncle is a cop.
4. What happened to Lindsay's father?
(a) He left town when she was younger and never came back.
(b) He divorced Lindsay's mother for another woman.
(c) He died in the line of duty.
(d) She never knew her father.
5. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
(a) A black car.
(b) An old pick up truck.
(c) A white mini van.
(d) A jogger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacobi tell Lindsay when he calls her from the Blue Parrot?
2. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
3. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
4. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
5. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in chapter twenty-five?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)