|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
(a) A knife from her dinner tray.
(b) A metal chair she had been sitting in.
(c) A rope.
(d) A glass she breaks.
2. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in chapter twenty-five?
(a) Metal Works.
(b) Checks Cashed Today.
(c) Earl Kings, Bail Bondsman.
(d) Aguello's, Comidas Espanol.
3. What does Claire say she thinks is possible after her examination of Mercer's body.
(a) She thinks Mercer died after the first shot.
(b) She thinks the killer was trying to kill Mercer slowly.
(c) She thinks that Mercer had been poisoned before being shot.
(d) She thinks the shot to the head was the first shot.
4. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
(a) She died of breast cancer.
(b) She died in a car accident.
(c) She left town when Lindsay was little.
(d) Lindsay was adopted.
5. What were they able to match from Davidson's murder scene and Mercer's murder scene?
(a) Shell casing.
(c) A shoe print.
(d) Phone used to call 911.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
2. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
3. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of chapter twenty-six?
4. What does Lindsay's father say is the connection that Coombs had with Mercer?
5. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)