|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
(a) She had been married once before.
(b) She considered a career change.
(c) She had a miscarriage.
(d) She thought about adopting.
2. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in chapter six?
(a) Anyone else hurt.
(b) Any personal interviews to the television crews.
(c) Anyone attacking cops while they are doing their jobs.
(d) The story on the front page news.
3. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in chapter thirty-seven?
(a) He wasn't read his rights.
(b) He doesn't know what they are talking about.
(c) He doesn't have a lawyer present.
(d) She has no jurisdiction in Vallejo.
4. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
(a) She thinks he has become a drunk.
(b) They used to date.
(c) He has got one hell of a temper.
(d) He is a good man and she would trust his findings.
5. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
(a) The passion he had for the people in the community.
(b) How eloquently he spoke.
(c) His humbleness.
(d) How handsome he was.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
2. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
3. What is called in that gets Davidson and his partner to the building in chapter thirty-one?
4. What was Lindsay's father's pet name for her when she was seven?
5. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in chapter twenty?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)