|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
(a) A two headed lion.
(b) A griffin.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A two headed snake.
2. What does Evans say when Lindsay asks how they can get in touch with a particular member of Evans old gang, Mac, to talk?
(a) No one has seen him in months.
(b) Mac was blown up.
(c) Mac is in San Quentin.
(d) Mac is in a wheel chair.
3. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
(a) This ain't Mississippi.
(b) Always a little late to the party aren't ya.
(c) We got rights too.
(d) The cops are the damn problem.
4. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in chapter eighteen?
(a) Estelle Chipman as she was dying.
(b) Tasha's dead body.
(c) Estelle Chipman just before he kicked the chair out from under her.
(d) Tasha as she was falling to the ground.
5. What does Mercer tell Lindsay in chapter forty-two that she hadn't known about Mercer?
(a) He has been given a notice that he is going to be fired.
(b) He is getting divorced.
(c) He had dated her mother.
(d) He had worked with her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in chapter eleven?
2. What does Cindy say that Aaron Winslow reminds her of?
3. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
4. What do Cindy and Aaron Winslow find that they have in common?
5. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)