|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of chapter twenty-six?
(a) Call the FBI.
(b) Ask the local gangs.
(c) Mail it to Quantico.
(d) Send it out over the wire.
2. What had Frank Coombs been sent to prison for?
(a) Killing a black teen that had been shoplifting.
(b) Attempted murder.
(c) Choking and killing a black kid from the projects.
(d) Planning a mass killing spree.
3. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
(a) She thinks he has become a drunk.
(b) He is a good man and she would trust his findings.
(c) They used to date.
(d) He has got one hell of a temper.
4. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
(a) The hands.
(b) The blood.
(c) The eyes.
(d) The lips.
5. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in chapter six?
(a) Any personal interviews to the television crews.
(b) The story on the front page news.
(c) Anyone else hurt.
(d) Anyone attacking cops while they are doing their jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weiscz tell Lindsay he wants when she is talking to him?
2. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
3. What does Claire say she thinks is possible after her examination of Mercer's body.
4. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
5. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)