|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in Chapter thirty-six?
(b) A personal vendeta.
(c) She is not sure yet.
(d) A religous motivation.
2. What does Cindy tell Lindsy the hero used to have that killed the chimera?
(a) A winged horse.
(b) Help from Zeus.
(c) A magic ring from a cyclops.
(d) A magical sword.
3. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That Tasha was the only one hit.
(b) That Tasha's parents are not there.
(c) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
(d) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
4. What does Aaron Wilson say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
(a) Tasha's uncle is a cop.
(b) The family has been helped out by the police a lot.
(c) The family appreciates everything the police are doing.
(d) Tasha's mother is a police dispatcher.
5. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
(a) If this guy is eleven years old himself.
(b) If this guy works for Disney.
(c) If they are looking for the Pokemon killer.
(d) If this guy is part of the sick-o Justice League.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy say that Aaron Winslow reminds her of?
2. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
3. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of Chapter twenty-six?
4. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
5. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)