|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
(a) A black car.
(b) An old pick up truck.
(c) A jogger.
(d) A white mini van.
2. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
(a) If this guy is eleven years old himself.
(b) If they are looking for the Pokemon killer.
(c) If this guy is part of the sick-o Justice League.
(d) If this guy works for Disney.
3. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
(a) They went in almost the same hole.
(b) They hit her after she was on the ground.
(c) They came from two different guns.
(d) They were both ricochets.
4. When did Lindsay's dad buy the bottle of wine?
(a) As soon as he found out he was going to have a baby.
(b) A year after Lindsay was born.
(c) When he was first made a policeman.
(d) When he got married.
5. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him that she gave him something, even if it was only for a moment?
(a) Life ain't always fair.
(b) Don't be sure you didn't get something in return.
(c) I'll say a little prayer for you.
(d) You got your money's worth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
2. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
3. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
4. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
5. What does Cindy say that Aaron Winslow reminds her of?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)