|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
(a) She thought about adopting.
(b) She considered a career change.
(c) She had a miscarriage.
(d) She had been married once before.
2. What do Cindy and Aaron Winslow find that they have in common?
(a) They both like jazz.
(b) They both have pets.
(c) They are both divorced.
(d) They both come from large families.
3. What does Lindsay's father say is the connection that Coombs had with Mercer?
(a) Mercer was Coombs' partner.
(b) Mercer testified against Coombs.
(c) Mercer was Coombs' lawyer.
(d) Mercer was Coombs' lieutenant.
4. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Aaron Winslow's.
(b) Tasha's uncles.
(c) Mr. Chipman's.
5. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him she is investigating four murders?
(a) His alibi is air tight.
(b) It is a hard and scary world out there.
(c) He doesn't worry himself about such things.
(d) He hasn't read the news papers lately.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in chapter twenty-seven?
2. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
3. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
4. What had Frank Coombs been sent to prison for?
5. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)