|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man on the phone asks Claire in chapter sixty-seven?
(a) If she has anything in common with the first four victims.
(b) If she wants to scream out for God or her husband before she dies.
(c) If she remembers his voice.
(d) If she has missed him.
2. Where is Aaron Winslow leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
(a) The doctor's office.
(b) A neighborhood party.
3. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
4. What does Charlie tell Lindsay that they did find at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) A pair of glasses.
(b) A piece of chewing gum.
5. What do Cindy and Aaron Winslow find that they have in common?
(a) They both come from large families.
(b) They both have pets.
(c) They are both divorced.
(d) They both like jazz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay's father say when she asks if he still bets?
2. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
3. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
4. When did Lindsay's dad buy the bottle of wine?
5. What does Evans tell Lindsay about the club when she lays down pictures in chapter thirty-eight?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)