|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
(a) He used to sell guns for a living.
(b) He was in desert storm.
(c) He is a gun enthusiast.
(d) He grew up in a bad neighborhood.
2. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in chapter six?
(a) The story on the front page news.
(b) Any personal interviews to the television crews.
(c) Anyone attacking cops while they are doing their jobs.
(d) Anyone else hurt.
3. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
(a) The passion he had for the people in the community.
(b) How handsome he was.
(c) His humbleness.
(d) How eloquently he spoke.
4. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
(a) If this guy is eleven years old himself.
(b) If this guy is part of the sick-o Justice League.
(c) If this guy works for Disney.
(d) If they are looking for the Pokemon killer.
5. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
(a) A two headed snake.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A griffin.
(d) A two headed lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire say that she had to promise the other M.E. in order to calm him down in chapter twenty-nine?
2. What does Estes say that Nortenos used to stabe another inmate in the neck?
3. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
4. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
5. What does Lindsay notice when she is driving home in chapter fifty?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)