|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Frank Coombs been sent to prison for?
(a) Attempted murder.
(b) Choking and killing a black kid from the projects.
(c) Planning a mass killing spree.
(d) Killing a black teen that had been shoplifting.
2. What does Claire say she thinks is possible after her examination of Mercer's body.
(a) She thinks Mercer died after the first shot.
(b) She thinks the killer was trying to kill Mercer slowly.
(c) She thinks the shot to the head was the first shot.
(d) She thinks that Mercer had been poisoned before being shot.
3. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in chapter twenty-seven?
(a) Nothing if we don't make it happen.
(b) Mend itself.
(d) Begins to transform.
4. What does Cindy say that Aaron Winslow reminds her of?
(a) Denzel Washington.
(b) Morgan Freeman.
(c) Will Smith.
(d) James Earl Jones.
5. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
(a) A drug deal gone bad.
(b) A vendeta against Aaron Winslow.
(c) A hate crime.
(d) A message to the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Aaron Winslow leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
2. What does Lorraine tell Lindsay in chapter thirty-six?
3. What does Richard Evans NOT have on him when Jacobi brought him in?
4. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
5. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)