|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mercer tell Lindsay in chapter forty-two that she hadn't known about Mercer?
(a) He has been given a notice that he is going to be fired.
(b) He had worked with her father.
(c) He is getting divorced.
(d) He had dated her mother.
2. What does the sign at Pelican Bay explain as you go in?
(a) That there is no one allowed inside without protection.
(b) That you are on your own if you are taken hostage.
(c) That the guards do not carry guns.
(d) That there are dogs loose on the premises.
3. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
(a) There were two bullets in Tasha.
(b) That the bullets in Tasha were different from the others.
(c) That Tasha had been shot from a different angle.
(d) That there is another victim that they have found.
4. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
(a) They came from two different guns.
(b) They hit her after she was on the ground.
(c) They went in almost the same hole.
(d) They were both ricochets.
5. What does the doctor say when Lindsay asks if Mercer said anything before he died?
(a) It was incoherent.
(b) It was random items.
(c) He was DOA.
(d) He only asked for his wife and kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Lindsay's father?
2. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
3. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
4. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of chapter twenty-six?
5. What does Jacobi tell Lindsay when he calls her from the Blue Parrot?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)