|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in Chapter twenty-nine?
(a) The killer has a skin pigment condition.
(b) The killer is Asian.
(c) The killer has mites living under the skin.
(d) The killer is white.
2. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in Chapter twenty?
(a) Exercise clothes.
(b) Nothing but a towel.
(c) A patrolman's uniform.
(d) A nurse's uniform.
3. What does Cindy say that Aaron Winslow reminds her of?
(a) James Earl Jones.
(b) Morgan Freeman.
(c) Will Smith.
(d) Denzel Washington.
4. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in Chapter eighteen?
(a) Estelle Chipman as she was dying.
(b) Tasha's dead body.
(c) Estelle Chipman just before he kicked the chair out from under her.
(d) Tasha as she was falling to the ground.
5. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in Chapter twenty-five?
(a) Checks Cashed Today.
(b) Earl Kings, Bail Bondsman.
(c) Aguello's, Comidas Espanol.
(d) Metal Works.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in Chapter twelve?
2. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in Chapter twenty-two?
3. Where is Aaron Wilson leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
4. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
5. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)