|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That Tasha was the only one hit.
(b) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
(c) That Tasha's parents are not there.
(d) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
2. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
(a) A grenade.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A homemade explosive.
3. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of Chapter twenty-six?
(a) Send it out over the wire.
(b) Call the FBI.
(c) Mail it to Quantico.
(d) Ask the local gangs.
4. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in Chapter twenty-nine?
(a) The killer has mites living under the skin.
(b) The killer is white.
(c) The killer is Asian.
(d) The killer has a skin pigment condition.
5. What does Aaron Wilson say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
(a) The family appreciates everything the police are doing.
(b) Tasha's uncle is a cop.
(c) Tasha's mother is a police dispatcher.
(d) The family has been helped out by the police a lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in Chapter twenty?
2. What does the killer do in his 911 call to the police that gets Davidson to the building?
3. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Street?
4. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in Chapter eleven?
5. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in Chapter eighteen?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)