|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay notice when she is driving home in chapter fifty?
(a) A white Toyota following her.
(b) One of her tail lights isn't working.
(c) There is an envelope in her car.
(d) She has lost her cell phone.
2. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
(a) A bilboard for anti-smoking.
(b) An old apartment building.
(c) The Bay Bridge.
(d) An elm tree.
3. What does Cindy tell Aaron Winslow that she enjoys doing after work sometimes?
4. What does the man on the phone asks Claire in chapter sixty-seven?
(a) If she has anything in common with the first four victims.
(b) If she remembers his voice.
(c) If she has missed him.
(d) If she wants to scream out for God or her husband before she dies.
5. What is Lindsay told when she arrives at the scene in chapter thirty-two?
(a) There is nothing left of Davidson's body.
(b) Davidson was lured there.
(c) They aren't sure what happened.
(d) The killer called in after killing Davidson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lindsay's father's pet name for her when she was seven?
2. What was Lindsay doing when she heard the news about Mercer?
3. What does Lindsay say that the killer would have to have been to set up the shots that killed Tasha?
4. What does Charlie tell Lindsay that they did find at Davidson's murder scene?
5. What does Estes say that Nortenos used to stabe another inmate in the neck?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)