|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
(a) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
(b) He was wearing a ski mask.
(c) One small kid saw the guy.
(d) Everyone hit the ground.
2. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him that she gave him something, even if it was only for a moment?
(a) I'll say a little prayer for you.
(b) Life ain't always fair.
(c) You got your money's worth.
(d) Don't be sure you didn't get something in return.
3. What does Claire say she thinks is possible after her examination of Mercer's body.
(a) She thinks Mercer died after the first shot.
(b) She thinks that Mercer had been poisoned before being shot.
(c) She thinks the shot to the head was the first shot.
(d) She thinks the killer was trying to kill Mercer slowly.
4. What does Estes say that Nortenos used to stabe another inmate in the neck?
(a) A polished piece of rock.
(b) A hair comb.
(c) A tooth brush.
(d) A gardening hoe.
5. What does Chimera bet the old man at the bar about the killer in chapter sixty-six?
(a) That the killer is blond haired and blue eyed.
(b) That Chimera has blue eyes.
(c) That the killer has a scar.
(d) That the killer is brilliant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Evans say when Lindsay asks how they can get in touch with a particular member of Evans old gang, Mac, to talk?
2. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
3. What does Evans tell Lindsay about the club when she lays down pictures in chapter thirty-eight?
4. Who comes into the police station with Mercer in chapter thirty-six?
5. What does Lindsay say the killer used to sign the killing of Davidson in chapter thirty-five?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)