|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in chapter twenty-five?
(a) Earl Kings, Bail Bondsman.
(b) Aguello's, Comidas Espanol.
(c) Metal Works.
(d) Checks Cashed Today.
2. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
(a) She died in a car accident.
(b) She left town when Lindsay was little.
(c) She died of breast cancer.
(d) Lindsay was adopted.
3. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
(a) We got rights too.
(b) The cops are the damn problem.
(c) This ain't Mississippi.
(d) Always a little late to the party aren't ya.
4. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
(a) He was a doctor.
(b) He was a cop.
(c) He was a minister.
(d) He was a lawyer.
5. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in chapter six?
(a) The story on the front page news.
(b) Any personal interviews to the television crews.
(c) Anyone attacking cops while they are doing their jobs.
(d) Anyone else hurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
2. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in chapter seven?
3. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
4. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
5. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)