|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
(a) A two headed lion.
(b) A two headed snake.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A griffin.
2. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
(a) The cops are the damn problem.
(b) This ain't Mississippi.
(c) Always a little late to the party aren't ya.
(d) We got rights too.
3. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
(b) A high powered scope.
(c) His lucky charm.
(d) Infared sight.
4. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
(a) The lips.
(b) The eyes.
(c) The blood.
(d) The hands.
5. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That Tasha was the only one hit.
(b) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
(c) That Tasha's parents are not there.
(d) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
2. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
3. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
4. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in chapter twenty-four?
5. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)