|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
(a) She thinks it is a group and they are planning a wave of these attacks.
(b) She doesn't think it is possible.
(c) It already has happened again.
(d) She thinks that Mercer knows who it is.
2. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in Chapter eighteen?
(a) The hands.
(b) The eyes.
(c) The lips.
(d) The blood.
3. Where is Aaron Wilson leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
(a) A neighborhood party.
(d) The doctor's office.
4. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in Chapter twenty-five?
(a) An elm tree.
(b) The Bay Bridge.
(c) An old apartment building.
(d) A bilboard for anti-smoking.
5. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A two headed snake.
(c) A two headed lion.
(d) A griffin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aaron Wilson say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
2. What news does Jill have to share in Chapter sixteen?
3. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
4. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
5. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)