|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
(a) He has got one hell of a temper.
(b) She thinks he has become a drunk.
(c) He is a good man and she would trust his findings.
(d) They used to date.
2. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
(a) Everyone hit the ground.
(b) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
(c) One small kid saw the guy.
(d) He was wearing a ski mask.
3. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That Tasha was the only one hit.
(b) That Tasha's parents are not there.
(c) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
(d) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
4. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
(a) A drug deal gone bad.
(b) A vendeta against Aaron Winslow.
(c) A hate crime.
(d) A message to the city.
5. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
(a) The family appreciates everything the police are doing.
(b) Tasha's mother is a police dispatcher.
(c) The family has been helped out by the police a lot.
(d) Tasha's uncle is a cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
2. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
3. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
4. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
5. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)