|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
(a) They have found the van.
(b) There has been another killing.
(c) Someone has confessed to the murders.
(d) They have an eye witness that has come in.
2. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
(a) They went in almost the same hole.
(b) They came from two different guns.
(c) They were both ricochets.
(d) They hit her after she was on the ground.
3. What happened to Lindsay's father?
(a) He divorced Lindsay's mother for another woman.
(b) He died in the line of duty.
(c) She never knew her father.
(d) He left town when she was younger and never came back.
4. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in chapter twenty-five?
(a) Checks Cashed Today.
(b) Metal Works.
(c) Earl Kings, Bail Bondsman.
(d) Aguello's, Comidas Espanol.
5. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
(a) We got rights too.
(b) Always a little late to the party aren't ya.
(c) The cops are the damn problem.
(d) This ain't Mississippi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
2. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
3. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
4. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
5. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)