|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in Chapter twenty-four?
(b) Mr. Chipman's.
(c) Aaron Wilson's.
(d) Tasha's uncles.
2. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in Chapter six?
(a) The story on the front page news.
(b) Any personal interviews to the television crews.
(c) Anyone else hurt.
(d) Anyone attacking cops while they are doing their jobs.
3. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
(a) They are broken.
(b) There aren't any.
(c) They were painted over.
(d) They were disconnected.
4. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
(a) She isn't even thinking about motive yet.
(b) She doesn't think that hate has anything to do with it.
(c) She thinks they are using the hate crimes as a smoke screen.
(d) She believes they are hate crimes but just not sure what kind.
5. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in Chapter thirteen?
(a) A shell casing.
(b) A two headed lion drawn on the floor.
(c) A bulletin from Aaron Wilson's church.
(d) A picture of Tasha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
2. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in Chapter twenty-five?
3. Where is Aaron Wilson leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
4. How does Aaron Wilson explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
5. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in Chapter eighteen?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)