|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
(a) That she really isn't that concerned with him right now.
(b) That she will get back with him the next day.
(c) To call her later on her cell.
(d) That she is investigating a murder.
2. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
(a) Someone has confessed to the murders.
(b) There has been another killing.
(c) They have found the van.
(d) They have an eye witness that has come in.
3. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
(a) Traveled the world during the summers.
(b) Been in a gang.
(c) Cut herself.
(d) Been using drugs.
4. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
(a) He hates reporters.
(b) He is thinking of charging reporters with harasment.
(c) He has talked to enough reporters.
(d) He remembers her.
5. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in chapter eighteen?
(a) Tasha's dead body.
(b) Estelle Chipman as she was dying.
(c) Estelle Chipman just before he kicked the chair out from under her.
(d) Tasha as she was falling to the ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
2. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
3. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
4. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
5. What is the killer wearing in chapter twenty-five?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)