|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
(a) She doesn't think that hate has anything to do with it.
(b) She isn't even thinking about motive yet.
(c) She thinks they are using the hate crimes as a smoke screen.
(d) She believes they are hate crimes but just not sure what kind.
2. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A grenade.
(d) A homemade explosive.
3. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
(a) The passion he had for the people in the community.
(b) How handsome he was.
(c) How eloquently he spoke.
(d) His humbleness.
4. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in chapter twenty-four?
(a) A tattoo of a two headed lion.
(b) A murder scene identical to Estelle Chipman's.
(c) A two headed lion on a jacket.
(d) A picture of Tasha.
5. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
(a) She thinks he has become a drunk.
(b) He has got one hell of a temper.
(c) They used to date.
(d) He is a good man and she would trust his findings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
2. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
3. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
4. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in chapter twenty-five?
5. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)