|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
(b) Tasha's uncles.
(c) Mr. Chipman's.
(d) Aaron Winslow's.
2. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
(a) They have found the van.
(b) There has been another killing.
(c) Someone has confessed to the murders.
(d) They have an eye witness that has come in.
3. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in chapter twenty?
(a) Doctor at a local animal hospital.
(b) Head of the National Black Coalition.
(c) Chief counsel for the NRA.
(d) Chief counsel for the Anit-Defamation League.
4. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
(a) Her divorce.
(b) She killed a kid in the line of duty.
(c) The death of her mother.
(d) The death of her partner.
5. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in chapter twenty-two?
(a) To get some pictures.
(b) To interview those that knew Tasha.
(c) To follow up on an anonymous lead she got.
(d) To see how the community is responding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in chapter twenty?
2. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
3. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
4. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in chapter eighteen?
5. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)