|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
(a) He has got one hell of a temper.
(b) They used to date.
(c) He is a good man and she would trust his findings.
(d) She thinks he has become a drunk.
2. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
(a) She has cancer.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She just landed a very important case.
(d) She has got a promotion.
3. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
(a) Someone confessed to the murders.
(b) The DNA under her fingernails came back as non-Caucasian.
(c) Her son was a policeman.
(d) She had been going to Aaron Winslow's church.
4. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
(a) The death of her partner.
(b) She killed a kid in the line of duty.
(c) The death of her mother.
(d) Her divorce.
5. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
2. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in chapter twenty-four?
3. What happened to Lindsay's father?
4. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
5. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)