|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
(a) A jogger.
(b) A white mini van.
(c) A black car.
(d) An old pick up truck.
2. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
(a) His humbleness.
(b) How eloquently he spoke.
(c) How handsome he was.
(d) The passion he had for the people in the community.
3. Where is Aaron Winslow leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
(b) The doctor's office.
(c) A neighborhood party.
4. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
(b) Aaron Winslow's.
(c) Mr. Chipman's.
(d) Tasha's uncles.
5. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
(a) He has got one hell of a temper.
(b) She thinks he has become a drunk.
(c) He is a good man and she would trust his findings.
(d) They used to date.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
2. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
3. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
4. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
5. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)