|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in chapter twenty?
(a) Exercise clothes.
(b) A patrolman's uniform.
(c) A nurse's uniform.
(d) Nothing but a towel.
2. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
(a) Been using drugs.
(b) Cut herself.
(c) Traveled the world during the summers.
(d) Been in a gang.
3. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Take her dog for a run.
(b) Have a hot bath and a cold drink.
(c) Call Cindy.
(d) Call her sister.
4. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
5. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in chapter seven?
(a) Be able to walk away when it gets too rough.
(b) Brush one of the kids off and send them home.
(c) Have someone come forward and tell her they did it.
(d) Not have to see the faces in her dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
2. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
3. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
4. Where is Aaron Winslow leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
5. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in chapter twenty-five?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)