|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Link the victims.
(b) Talk to Winslow again.
(c) Leak the story to the press.
(d) Take another look at the crime scenes.
2. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
(a) The bruises found on Estelle's back.
(b) The dirt found on Estelle's dress.
(c) The hair found on Tasha's bag.
(d) The skin from under Estelle's fingernails.
3. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Winslow looks like when she sees him in chapter three?
(a) A real life hero.
(b) Someone sad and alone.
(c) A man that has gone too many miles.
(d) Like he doesn't care.
4. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
(a) She thinks it is a group and they are planning a wave of these attacks.
(b) She doesn't think it is possible.
(c) It already has happened again.
(d) She thinks that Mercer knows who it is.
5. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
(a) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
(b) Everyone hit the ground.
(c) One small kid saw the guy.
(d) He was wearing a ski mask.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
2. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
3. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
4. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
5. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)