|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the little boy say he saw in Chapter four?
(a) An old pick up truck.
(b) A jogger.
(c) A black car.
(d) A white mini van.
2. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
(a) If this guy works for Disney.
(b) If they are looking for the Pokemon killer.
(c) If this guy is eleven years old himself.
(d) If this guy is part of the sick-o Justice League.
3. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in Chapter eighteen?
(a) Tasha's dead body.
(b) Estelle Chipman as she was dying.
(c) Estelle Chipman just before he kicked the chair out from under her.
(d) Tasha as she was falling to the ground.
4. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in Chapter two?
(a) The cops are the damn problem.
(b) We got rights too.
(c) This ain't Mississippi.
(d) Always a little late to the party aren't ya.
5. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
(a) He was a cop.
(b) He was a doctor.
(c) He was a lawyer.
(d) He was a minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
2. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in Chapter twenty-two?
3. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
4. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
5. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in Chapter twelve?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)