|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
(a) She killed a kid in the line of duty.
(b) The death of her mother.
(c) Her divorce.
(d) The death of her partner.
2. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
(a) Some blood.
(b) Shell casings.
(c) The gun.
(d) Foot prints.
3. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
(a) He was a doctor.
(b) He was a minister.
(c) He was a lawyer.
(d) He was a cop.
4. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Call Cindy.
(b) Have a hot bath and a cold drink.
(c) Call her sister.
(d) Take her dog for a run.
5. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in chapter twenty-four?
(a) A tattoo of a two headed lion.
(b) A murder scene identical to Estelle Chipman's.
(c) A picture of Tasha.
(d) A two headed lion on a jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Lindsay's father?
2. What does Lindsay say that the killer would have to have been to set up the shots that killed Tasha?
3. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
4. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
5. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)