|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
(a) That there is another victim that they have found.
(b) That the bullets in Tasha were different from the others.
(c) That Tasha had been shot from a different angle.
(d) There were two bullets in Tasha.
2. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
(a) A knife from her dinner tray.
(b) A glass she breaks.
(c) A rope.
(d) A metal chair she had been sitting in.
3. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
(a) Infared sight.
(b) His lucky charm.
(d) A high powered scope.
4. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
(a) She thinks it is a group and they are planning a wave of these attacks.
(b) It already has happened again.
(c) She doesn't think it is possible.
(d) She thinks that Mercer knows who it is.
5. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
(a) The lips.
(b) The blood.
(c) The hands.
(d) The eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
2. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
3. Where is Aaron Winslow leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
4. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
5. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)