|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
(a) The death of her partner.
(b) The death of her mother.
(c) She killed a kid in the line of duty.
(d) Her divorce.
2. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
(a) The M.E. is refusing to let Lindsay have it.
(b) There is a court battle tying it up.
(c) It hasn't been released yet.
(d) They have lost it.
3. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in chapter six?
(a) Any personal interviews to the television crews.
(b) Anyone attacking cops while they are doing their jobs.
(c) Anyone else hurt.
(d) The story on the front page news.
4. What is the killer wearing in chapter twenty-five?
(a) A green windbreaker.
(b) A black pull over.
(c) A flanell shirt.
(d) A leather jacket.
5. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
(a) The right to let her personal pain affect her work.
(b) The luxury of letting someone else take the lead.
(c) The ability to pass the buck.
(d) The right to be wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
2. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
3. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
4. What happened to Lindsay's father?
5. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)