|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
(a) A hate crime.
(b) A drug deal gone bad.
(c) A message to the city.
(d) A vendeta against Aaron Winslow.
2. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in chapter seven?
(a) Be able to walk away when it gets too rough.
(b) Have someone come forward and tell her they did it.
(c) Brush one of the kids off and send them home.
(d) Not have to see the faces in her dreams.
3. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in chapter eleven?
(a) She has something on her face.
(b) She looks like she is only sleeping.
(c) She has a fleck on her cheek.
(d) She has such a lovable face.
4. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in chapter six?
(a) Anyone else hurt.
(b) Any personal interviews to the television crews.
(c) Anyone attacking cops while they are doing their jobs.
(d) The story on the front page news.
5. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
(a) The light.
(b) The smell.
(c) The dust that is everywhere.
(d) The cat on the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
2. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
3. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
4. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Winslow looks like when she sees him in chapter three?
5. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)