|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
(a) The blood.
(b) The eyes.
(c) The hands.
(d) The lips.
2. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
(a) The DNA under her fingernails came back as non-Caucasian.
(b) Her son was a policeman.
(c) Someone confessed to the murders.
(d) She had been going to Aaron Winslow's church.
3. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
4. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
(a) To call her later on her cell.
(b) That she really isn't that concerned with him right now.
(c) That she will get back with him the next day.
(d) That she is investigating a murder.
5. What happened to Lindsay's father?
(a) He left town when she was younger and never came back.
(b) She never knew her father.
(c) He died in the line of duty.
(d) He divorced Lindsay's mother for another woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
2. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
3. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
4. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
5. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)