|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
(a) Because of the games they offer.
(b) He is the only white guy there.
(c) It is close to where he works.
(d) He is meeting a friend there.
2. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
(a) They came from two different guns.
(b) They were both ricochets.
(c) They hit her after she was on the ground.
(d) They went in almost the same hole.
3. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
(a) A rope.
(b) A metal chair she had been sitting in.
(c) A glass she breaks.
(d) A knife from her dinner tray.
4. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
(a) That the bullets in Tasha were different from the others.
(b) There were two bullets in Tasha.
(c) That there is another victim that they have found.
(d) That Tasha had been shot from a different angle.
5. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
(a) He grew up in a bad neighborhood.
(b) He used to sell guns for a living.
(c) He is a gun enthusiast.
(d) He was in desert storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
2. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
3. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
4. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
5. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in chapter eighteen?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)