|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
(a) He has got one hell of a temper.
(b) They used to date.
(c) He is a good man and she would trust his findings.
(d) She thinks he has become a drunk.
2. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
(a) The hands.
(b) The blood.
(c) The lips.
(d) The eyes.
3. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
(a) A jogger.
(b) A black car.
(c) An old pick up truck.
(d) A white mini van.
4. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
(b) That Tasha was the only one hit.
(c) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
(d) That Tasha's parents are not there.
5. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
(b) A high powered scope.
(c) Infared sight.
(d) His lucky charm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
2. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
3. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in chapter twenty?
4. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
5. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)