|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
(a) This ain't Mississippi.
(b) The cops are the damn problem.
(c) Always a little late to the party aren't ya.
(d) We got rights too.
2. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
(a) He was wearing a ski mask.
(b) One small kid saw the guy.
(c) Everyone hit the ground.
(d) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
3. Where is Aaron Winslow leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
(c) A neighborhood party.
(d) The doctor's office.
4. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in chapter twenty-two?
(a) To get some pictures.
(b) To see how the community is responding.
(c) To follow up on an anonymous lead she got.
(d) To interview those that knew Tasha.
5. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
(a) There has been another killing.
(b) They have found the van.
(c) Someone has confessed to the murders.
(d) They have an eye witness that has come in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in chapter twenty?
2. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
3. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
4. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
5. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)