|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
(a) The blood.
(b) The eyes.
(c) The hands.
(d) The lips.
2. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
(a) His lucky charm.
(b) Infared sight.
(c) A high powered scope.
3. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Call her sister.
(b) Take her dog for a run.
(c) Call Cindy.
(d) Have a hot bath and a cold drink.
4. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
(a) She has cancer.
(b) She just landed a very important case.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She has got a promotion.
5. What happened to Lindsay's father?
(a) He died in the line of duty.
(b) He divorced Lindsay's mother for another woman.
(c) He left town when she was younger and never came back.
(d) She never knew her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
2. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
3. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
4. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
5. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)