|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
(a) He is thourough.
(b) He is quick.
(c) He has a sense of humor.
(d) He is a local.
2. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Call Cindy.
(b) Call her sister.
(c) Take her dog for a run.
(d) Have a hot bath and a cold drink.
3. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
(a) Bruises down her back in the shape of shoes.
(b) Blood and skin under her fingernails.
(c) A head wound.
(d) Poison in her system.
4. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in chapter eleven?
(a) She has such a lovable face.
(b) She has a fleck on her cheek.
(c) She looks like she is only sleeping.
(d) She has something on her face.
5. What is the killer wearing in chapter twenty-five?
(a) A green windbreaker.
(b) A flanell shirt.
(c) A black pull over.
(d) A leather jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
2. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
3. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
4. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
5. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)