|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Tasha's uncles.
(c) Aaron Winslow's.
(d) Mr. Chipman's.
2. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
(a) Someone confessed to the murders.
(b) The DNA under her fingernails came back as non-Caucasian.
(c) She had been going to Aaron Winslow's church.
(d) Her son was a policeman.
3. Where is Aaron Winslow leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
(a) A neighborhood party.
(d) The doctor's office.
4. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
(b) That Tasha was the only one hit.
(c) That Tasha's parents are not there.
(d) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
5. What happened to Lindsay's father?
(a) She never knew her father.
(b) He died in the line of duty.
(c) He divorced Lindsay's mother for another woman.
(d) He left town when she was younger and never came back.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
2. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
3. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
4. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
5. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)