|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
(a) He has a sense of humor.
(b) He is thourough.
(c) He is quick.
(d) He is a local.
2. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
(a) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
(b) Everyone hit the ground.
(c) He was wearing a ski mask.
(d) One small kid saw the guy.
3. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in chapter eleven?
(a) She looks like she is only sleeping.
(b) She has something on her face.
(c) She has a fleck on her cheek.
(d) She has such a lovable face.
4. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
(a) A glass she breaks.
(b) A metal chair she had been sitting in.
(c) A rope.
(d) A knife from her dinner tray.
5. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She has got a promotion.
(c) She has cancer.
(d) She just landed a very important case.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
2. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in chapter six?
3. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
4. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
5. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)