|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in Chapter twenty-five?
(a) Earl Kings, Bail Bondsman.
(b) Checks Cashed Today.
(c) Aguello's, Comidas Espanol.
(d) Metal Works.
2. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
(a) Poison in her system.
(b) A head wound.
(c) Blood and skin under her fingernails.
(d) Bruises down her back in the shape of shoes.
3. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in Chapter twenty-four?
(a) Call Cindy.
(b) Have a hot bath and a cold drink.
(c) Take her dog for a run.
(d) Call her sister.
4. In Chapter twenty-one, what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
(a) He is a local.
(b) He is quick.
(c) He has a sense of humor.
(d) He is thourough.
5. What does Aaron Wilson say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
(a) He remembers her.
(b) He hates reporters.
(c) He has talked to enough reporters.
(d) He is thinking of charging reporters with harasment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in Chapter nineteen?
2. How does Aaron Wilson explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
3. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in Chapter thirteen?
4. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
5. What happened to Lindsay's father?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)