|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Aaron Winslow's.
(c) Mr. Chipman's.
(d) Tasha's uncles.
2. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A griffin.
(c) A two headed snake.
(d) A two headed lion.
3. What is the killer wearing in chapter twenty-five?
(a) A green windbreaker.
(b) A leather jacket.
(c) A black pull over.
(d) A flanell shirt.
4. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
(a) A bilboard for anti-smoking.
(b) An old apartment building.
(c) An elm tree.
(d) The Bay Bridge.
5. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
(a) She thinks that Mercer knows who it is.
(b) She thinks it is a group and they are planning a wave of these attacks.
(c) It already has happened again.
(d) She doesn't think it is possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in chapter twenty-four?
2. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
3. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in chapter twenty-five?
4. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
5. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)