|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
(a) They were disconnected.
(b) They were painted over.
(c) There aren't any.
(d) They are broken.
2. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
(b) That Tasha was the only one hit.
(c) That Tasha's parents are not there.
(d) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
3. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
(a) A hate crime.
(b) A vendeta against Aaron Winslow.
(c) A message to the city.
(d) A drug deal gone bad.
4. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
(a) He was a doctor.
(b) He was a lawyer.
(c) He was a minister.
(d) He was a cop.
5. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in chapter twenty?
(a) Nothing but a towel.
(b) A nurse's uniform.
(c) A patrolman's uniform.
(d) Exercise clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
2. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
3. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
4. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
5. What is the killer wearing in chapter twenty-five?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)