|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in chapter twenty-two?
(a) To get some pictures.
(b) To see how the community is responding.
(c) To follow up on an anonymous lead she got.
(d) To interview those that knew Tasha.
2. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
(a) She thinks they are using the hate crimes as a smoke screen.
(b) She believes they are hate crimes but just not sure what kind.
(c) She doesn't think that hate has anything to do with it.
(d) She isn't even thinking about motive yet.
3. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She has cancer.
(c) She has got a promotion.
(d) She just landed a very important case.
4. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
(a) It is close to where he works.
(b) Because of the games they offer.
(c) He is the only white guy there.
(d) He is meeting a friend there.
5. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
(a) He is a local.
(b) He has a sense of humor.
(c) He is quick.
(d) He is thourough.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
2. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
3. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
4. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
5. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)