|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
(a) He was a lawyer.
(b) He was a minister.
(c) He was a doctor.
(d) He was a cop.
2. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
(a) Traveled the world during the summers.
(b) Cut herself.
(c) Been in a gang.
(d) Been using drugs.
3. What does the little boy say he saw in Chapter four?
(a) A white mini van.
(b) A jogger.
(c) A black car.
(d) An old pick up truck.
4. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in Chapter twenty?
(a) Doctor at a local animal hospital.
(b) Head of the National Black Coalition.
(c) Chief counsel for the NRA.
(d) Chief counsel for the Anit-Defamation League.
5. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
(a) The right to let her personal pain affect her work.
(b) The luxury of letting someone else take the lead.
(c) The ability to pass the buck.
(d) The right to be wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Jill have to share in Chapter sixteen?
2. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in Chapter two?
3. What does Aaron Wilson say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
4. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
5. What file catches Lindsay's eye in Chapter twenty-four?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)