|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
(a) The death of her mother.
(b) She killed a kid in the line of duty.
(c) The death of her partner.
(d) Her divorce.
2. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
(a) Been in a gang.
(b) Cut herself.
(c) Been using drugs.
(d) Traveled the world during the summers.
3. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
(a) They have an eye witness that has come in.
(b) They have found the van.
(c) Someone has confessed to the murders.
(d) There has been another killing.
4. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in chapter twenty?
(a) Chief counsel for the Anit-Defamation League.
(b) Chief counsel for the NRA.
(c) Doctor at a local animal hospital.
(d) Head of the National Black Coalition.
5. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
(a) His lucky charm.
(c) Infared sight.
(d) A high powered scope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
2. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
3. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
4. What is the killer wearing in chapter twenty-five?
5. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)