|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Leak the story to the press.
(b) Link the victims.
(c) Talk to Winslow again.
(d) Take another look at the crime scenes.
2. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
(a) The dirt found on Estelle's dress.
(b) The skin from under Estelle's fingernails.
(c) The bruises found on Estelle's back.
(d) The hair found on Tasha's bag.
3. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
(a) He is thinking of charging reporters with harasment.
(b) He hates reporters.
(c) He has talked to enough reporters.
(d) He remembers her.
4. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in chapter eleven?
(a) She has a fleck on her cheek.
(b) She has such a lovable face.
(c) She has something on her face.
(d) She looks like she is only sleeping.
5. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
(a) The M.E. is refusing to let Lindsay have it.
(b) There is a court battle tying it up.
(c) It hasn't been released yet.
(d) They have lost it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in chapter twenty-two?
2. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Winslow looks like when she sees him in chapter three?
3. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
4. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in chapter twenty-five?
5. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)