|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
(a) They are broken.
(b) There aren't any.
(c) They were disconnected.
(d) They were painted over.
2. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
(a) They went in almost the same hole.
(b) They came from two different guns.
(c) They were both ricochets.
(d) They hit her after she was on the ground.
3. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
(a) The DNA under her fingernails came back as non-Caucasian.
(b) Her son was a policeman.
(c) Someone confessed to the murders.
(d) She had been going to Aaron Winslow's church.
4. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
(a) The passion he had for the people in the community.
(b) How eloquently he spoke.
(c) How handsome he was.
(d) His humbleness.
5. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
(a) She died in a car accident.
(b) Lindsay was adopted.
(c) She left town when Lindsay was little.
(d) She died of breast cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
2. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in chapter twenty-four?
3. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
4. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
5. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)