|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
(a) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
(b) One small kid saw the guy.
(c) Everyone hit the ground.
(d) He was wearing a ski mask.
2. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
(a) The luxury of letting someone else take the lead.
(b) The right to let her personal pain affect her work.
(c) The right to be wrong.
(d) The ability to pass the buck.
3. What happened to Lindsay's father?
(a) She never knew her father.
(b) He divorced Lindsay's mother for another woman.
(c) He died in the line of duty.
(d) He left town when she was younger and never came back.
4. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
(a) They went in almost the same hole.
(b) They came from two different guns.
(c) They were both ricochets.
(d) They hit her after she was on the ground.
5. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
(a) The family appreciates everything the police are doing.
(b) Tasha's uncle is a cop.
(c) Tasha's mother is a police dispatcher.
(d) The family has been helped out by the police a lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
2. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in chapter twenty-four?
3. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Winslow looks like when she sees him in chapter three?
4. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
5. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)