|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in Chapter nineteen?
(a) They have an eye witness that has come in.
(b) They have found the van.
(c) Someone has confessed to the murders.
(d) There has been another killing.
2. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
(a) There is a court battle tying it up.
(b) It hasn't been released yet.
(c) The M.E. is refusing to let Lindsay have it.
(d) They have lost it.
3. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in Chapter twenty-four?
(a) Mr. Chipman's.
(c) Tasha's uncles.
(d) Aaron Wilson's.
4. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
(a) She left town when Lindsay was little.
(b) She died in a car accident.
(c) Lindsay was adopted.
(d) She died of breast cancer.
5. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
(a) She doesn't think it is possible.
(b) It already has happened again.
(c) She thinks that Mercer knows who it is.
(d) She thinks it is a group and they are planning a wave of these attacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
2. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Wilson looks like when she sees him in Chapter three?
3. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
4. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in Chapter twenty-four?
5. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in Chapter eighteen?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)