|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
(a) It hasn't been released yet.
(b) There is a court battle tying it up.
(c) They have lost it.
(d) The M.E. is refusing to let Lindsay have it.
2. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
(a) A picture of Tasha.
(b) A bulletin from Aaron Winslow's church.
(c) A shell casing.
(d) A two headed lion drawn on the floor.
3. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
(a) How handsome he was.
(b) How eloquently he spoke.
(c) His humbleness.
(d) The passion he had for the people in the community.
4. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
(a) Everyone hit the ground.
(b) One small kid saw the guy.
(c) He was wearing a ski mask.
(d) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
5. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
(a) The skin from under Estelle's fingernails.
(b) The dirt found on Estelle's dress.
(c) The hair found on Tasha's bag.
(d) The bruises found on Estelle's back.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
2. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
3. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in chapter twenty?
4. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
5. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in chapter twenty-five?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)