|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
(a) A hate crime.
(b) A message to the city.
(c) A vendeta against Aaron Winslow.
(d) A drug deal gone bad.
2. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
(a) The eyes.
(b) The lips.
(c) The hands.
(d) The blood.
3. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in chapter eleven?
(a) She has such a lovable face.
(b) She has something on her face.
(c) She has a fleck on her cheek.
(d) She looks like she is only sleeping.
4. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
(a) He was in desert storm.
(b) He grew up in a bad neighborhood.
(c) He used to sell guns for a living.
(d) He is a gun enthusiast.
5. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
(a) Bruises down her back in the shape of shoes.
(b) Poison in her system.
(c) Blood and skin under her fingernails.
(d) A head wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in chapter twenty?
2. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
3. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
4. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
5. Where is Aaron Winslow leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)