|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
(a) The eyes.
(b) The blood.
(c) The hands.
(d) The lips.
2. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in chapter twenty?
(a) A patrolman's uniform.
(b) Exercise clothes.
(c) Nothing but a towel.
(d) A nurse's uniform.
3. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
(a) The Americans for Constitutional Action.
(b) The Poughs.
(c) The Templars.
(d) The Fifes.
4. What does Lindsay say that the killer would have to have been to set up the shots that killed Tasha?
(a) A lucky shot.
(b) A sharpshooter.
(c) A magician.
5. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
(a) That she will get back with him the next day.
(b) That she really isn't that concerned with him right now.
(c) To call her later on her cell.
(d) That she is investigating a murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
2. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
3. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
4. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
5. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)