|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
(a) He is a gun enthusiast.
(b) He grew up in a bad neighborhood.
(c) He used to sell guns for a living.
(d) He was in desert storm.
2. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in chapter six?
(a) The story on the front page news.
(b) Any personal interviews to the television crews.
(c) Anyone else hurt.
(d) Anyone attacking cops while they are doing their jobs.
3. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
(a) He was wearing a ski mask.
(b) One small kid saw the guy.
(c) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
(d) Everyone hit the ground.
4. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A homemade explosive.
(d) A grenade.
5. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in chapter eleven?
(a) She looks like she is only sleeping.
(b) She has a fleck on her cheek.
(c) She has such a lovable face.
(d) She has something on her face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
2. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in chapter twenty-five?
3. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
4. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
5. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)