|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
(a) She has got a promotion.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She just landed a very important case.
(d) She has cancer.
2. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
(a) The hands.
(b) The blood.
(c) The lips.
(d) The eyes.
3. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in chapter twenty-two?
(a) To see how the community is responding.
(b) To follow up on an anonymous lead she got.
(c) To get some pictures.
(d) To interview those that knew Tasha.
4. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
(a) The family appreciates everything the police are doing.
(b) Tasha's uncle is a cop.
(c) The family has been helped out by the police a lot.
(d) Tasha's mother is a police dispatcher.
5. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in chapter eleven?
(a) She has something on her face.
(b) She has a fleck on her cheek.
(c) She has such a lovable face.
(d) She looks like she is only sleeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
2. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
3. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
4. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in chapter twenty-five?
5. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)