|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
(a) An old pick up truck.
(b) A white mini van.
(c) A black car.
(d) A jogger.
2. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
(a) The blood.
(b) The eyes.
(c) The lips.
(d) The hands.
3. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
(a) The dirt found on Estelle's dress.
(b) The hair found on Tasha's bag.
(c) The skin from under Estelle's fingernails.
(d) The bruises found on Estelle's back.
4. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Leak the story to the press.
(b) Talk to Winslow again.
(c) Link the victims.
(d) Take another look at the crime scenes.
5. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in chapter twenty-four?
(a) A murder scene identical to Estelle Chipman's.
(b) A tattoo of a two headed lion.
(c) A picture of Tasha.
(d) A two headed lion on a jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
2. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
3. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
4. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
5. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)