|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the killer wearing in chapter twenty-five?
(a) A black pull over.
(b) A green windbreaker.
(c) A flanell shirt.
(d) A leather jacket.
2. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
(a) There has been another killing.
(b) They have an eye witness that has come in.
(c) They have found the van.
(d) Someone has confessed to the murders.
3. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
(a) The passion he had for the people in the community.
(b) His humbleness.
(c) How eloquently he spoke.
(d) How handsome he was.
4. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
(a) A bulletin from Aaron Winslow's church.
(b) A picture of Tasha.
(c) A shell casing.
(d) A two headed lion drawn on the floor.
5. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
(a) He is a good man and she would trust his findings.
(b) She thinks he has become a drunk.
(c) He has got one hell of a temper.
(d) They used to date.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Winslow looks like when she sees him in chapter three?
2. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
3. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
4. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
5. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)