|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
(a) A grenade.
(b) A homemade explosive.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
2. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
(a) She died of breast cancer.
(b) She died in a car accident.
(c) She left town when Lindsay was little.
(d) Lindsay was adopted.
3. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
(a) He used to sell guns for a living.
(b) He grew up in a bad neighborhood.
(c) He is a gun enthusiast.
(d) He was in desert storm.
4. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
(a) They were both ricochets.
(b) They came from two different guns.
(c) They went in almost the same hole.
(d) They hit her after she was on the ground.
5. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
(a) The cops are the damn problem.
(b) Always a little late to the party aren't ya.
(c) This ain't Mississippi.
(d) We got rights too.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
2. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Winslow looks like when she sees him in chapter three?
3. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
4. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
5. What is the killer wearing in chapter twenty-five?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)