|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes into the police station with Mercer in chapter thirty-six?
(a) The wife of Davidson.
(b) Aaron Winslow.
(c) The governor.
(d) Tha mayor.
2. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
(a) His lucky charm.
(b) A high powered scope.
(c) Infared sight.
3. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
(a) The Templars.
(b) The Fifes.
(c) The Americans for Constitutional Action.
(d) The Poughs.
4. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in chapter twenty-seven?
(b) Begins to transform.
(c) Nothing if we don't make it happen.
(d) Mend itself.
5. What does Claire suggest that Lindsay do for her father in chapter fifty-five?
(a) Cook him a meal.
(b) Invite him to stay at her place.
(c) Go with him to visit her mother's grave.
(d) Take him to a ball game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Claire say that Coombs missed his shot?
2. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
3. What does Lindsay tell the FBI agents in chapter seventy-six when they tell her the case is at a critical juncture?
4. What does Richard Evans NOT have on him when Jacobi brought him in?
5. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)