|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
(b) That Tasha's parents are not there.
(c) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
(d) That Tasha was the only one hit.
2. What does Lindsay realize she has while following Coombs in chapter eighty-seven?
(a) A cell phone.
(b) Her glock.
(c) A back up gun.
(d) A vest.
3. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
(a) She thinks he has become a drunk.
(b) They used to date.
(c) He has got one hell of a temper.
(d) He is a good man and she would trust his findings.
4. What is Lindsay's father doing when she arrives hom in chapter ninety-seven?
(a) Making dinner.
(b) Playing solitare.
(c) Watching sports news.
5. What does Lindsay find in the manila envelope in Coombs' room?
(a) Pictures of the victims.
(c) Magazine and newspaper clippings from his trial and the Chimera case.
(d) Phone numbers and addresses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the chief tell Lindsay when he pulls her into his office in the last chapter?
2. What is Lindsay thinking as she runs for the building where Rusty Coombs is shooting from?
3. What was Lindsay doing when she heard the news about Mercer?
4. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of chapter twenty-six?
5. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)