|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
(a) They came from two different guns.
(b) They hit her after she was on the ground.
(c) They were both ricochets.
(d) They went in almost the same hole.
2. What does Helen give Lindsay when she calls Lindsay in chapter eighty?
(a) The cell phone that Frank Coombs had been using.
(b) A phone number from Frank Coombs.
(c) The make and year of the car Frank Coombs had been driving.
(d) The name of the hotel that Frank Coombs was staying at.
3. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
(a) Been in a gang.
(b) Cut herself.
(c) Traveled the world during the summers.
(d) Been using drugs.
4. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
(a) He used to sell guns for a living.
(b) He grew up in a bad neighborhood.
(c) He was in desert storm.
(d) He is a gun enthusiast.
5. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
(a) He is a local.
(b) He is quick.
(c) He has a sense of humor.
(d) He is thourough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rusty thinking as he sees Lindsay getting close to the tower?
2. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in chapter twenty-seven?
3. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
4. What does Lindsay NOT find when she looks up Rusty Coombs' juvenile records?
5. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him that she gave him something, even if it was only for a moment?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)