|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the little boy say he saw in Chapter four?
(a) A white mini van.
(b) A jogger.
(c) A black car.
(d) An old pick up truck.
2. What happened to Lindsay's father?
(a) He died in the line of duty.
(b) He divorced Lindsay's mother for another woman.
(c) He left town when she was younger and never came back.
(d) She never knew her father.
3. What does Cindy say that Aaron Winslow reminds her of?
(a) Will Smith.
(b) Morgan Freeman.
(c) Denzel Washington.
(d) James Earl Jones.
4. What does Claire say that she had to promise the other M.E. in order to calm him down in Chapter twenty-nine?
(a) Parterre box seats to the symphony.
(b) Her invitation to the governor's ball.
(c) Floor seats to the next Laker's game.
(d) A date.
5. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
(a) He is the only white guy there.
(b) He is meeting a friend there.
(c) Because of the games they offer.
(d) It is close to where he works.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lindsay told when she arrives at the scene in Chapter thirty-two?
2. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in Chapter twenty?
3. What does Charlie tell Lindsay that they did find at Davidson's murder scene?
4. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
5. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in Chapter eleven?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)