|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in chapter six?
(a) Anyone else hurt.
(b) Anyone attacking cops while they are doing their jobs.
(c) The story on the front page news.
(d) Any personal interviews to the television crews.
2. What does Lindsay say that she has?
(a) A Border collie.
(b) Some bunny slippers.
(c) A cat.
(d) A nosy mother.
3. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Take her dog for a run.
(b) Have a hot bath and a cold drink.
(c) Call Cindy.
(d) Call her sister.
4. What does Cappy do to Evans in chapter thirty-seven while asking him questions?
(a) 'Accidentally' hits him in the head with a note book.
(b) Knocks his chair out from under him.
(c) Spits on his face.
(d) Slams an unopened coke can down on his hand.
5. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
(a) He has talked to enough reporters.
(b) He remembers her.
(c) He is thinking of charging reporters with harasment.
(d) He hates reporters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
2. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
3. What surprises Lindsay when they go and see Keating in chapter seventy-eight?
4. What does Lorraine tell Lindsay in chapter thirty-six?
5. What does Coombs do when Lindsay tells him that people know she is there in chapter eighty-nine?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)