|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay's father say when she tells him that her mother had always said he was a pathological liar?
(a) That lying was never one of his sins.
(b) That it has been said of him in the past.
(c) That it is true.
(d) He has changed.
2. What does Helen give Lindsay when she calls Lindsay in chapter eighty?
(a) The name of the hotel that Frank Coombs was staying at.
(b) A phone number from Frank Coombs.
(c) The cell phone that Frank Coombs had been using.
(d) The make and year of the car Frank Coombs had been driving.
3. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in chapter twenty-four?
(a) A murder scene identical to Estelle Chipman's.
(b) A tattoo of a two headed lion.
(c) A picture of Tasha.
(d) A two headed lion on a jacket.
4. What does Cindy read about where the name Chimera comes up?
(a) The name given to a group of assassins.
(b) A killing in up state New York.
(c) Life in Pelican Bay prison.
(d) A local gang that was erradicated by the police.
5. What does Claire suggest that Lindsay do for her father in chapter fifty-five?
(a) Go with him to visit her mother's grave.
(b) Cook him a meal.
(c) Take him to a ball game.
(d) Invite him to stay at her place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
2. What does Evans tell Lindsay about the club when she lays down pictures in chapter thirty-eight?
3. What does Jill say she learned about her dad after she was grown that made her realize he wasn't perfect?
4. What is Lindsay's father doing when she arrives hom in chapter ninety-seven?
5. What does Coombs do when Lindsay tells him that people know she is there in chapter eighty-nine?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)