|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) They had gone through school together.
(b) Jacobi had called her to come and check the scene out.
(c) Just looking around.
(d) She thinks this was done by her serial killer.
2. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him that she gave him something, even if it was only for a moment?
(a) I'll say a little prayer for you.
(b) Life ain't always fair.
(c) You got your money's worth.
(d) Don't be sure you didn't get something in return.
3. What does Helen give Lindsay when she calls Lindsay in chapter eighty?
(a) A phone number from Frank Coombs.
(b) The name of the hotel that Frank Coombs was staying at.
(c) The cell phone that Frank Coombs had been using.
(d) The make and year of the car Frank Coombs had been driving.
4. Who comes into the police station with Mercer in chapter thirty-six?
(a) The wife of Davidson.
(b) Aaron Winslow.
(c) Tha mayor.
(d) The governor.
5. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
(a) There were two bullets in Tasha.
(b) That there is another victim that they have found.
(c) That Tasha had been shot from a different angle.
(d) That the bullets in Tasha were different from the others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lindsay take down with her gun pointed at them in chapter fifty-one?
2. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in chapter twenty?
3. What does Jill say she learned about her dad after she was grown that made her realize he wasn't perfect?
4. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in chapter twenty-seven?
5. When did Lindsay's dad buy the bottle of wine?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)