|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in Chapter seven?
(a) Have someone come forward and tell her they did it.
(b) Brush one of the kids off and send them home.
(c) Not have to see the faces in her dreams.
(d) Be able to walk away when it gets too rough.
2. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in Chapter eleven?
(a) She has a fleck on her cheek.
(b) She has such a lovable face.
(c) She has something on her face.
(d) She looks like she is only sleeping.
3. What news does Jill have to share in Chapter sixteen?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She has got a promotion.
(c) She just landed a very important case.
(d) She has cancer.
4. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
(a) It hasn't been released yet.
(b) They have lost it.
(c) The M.E. is refusing to let Lindsay have it.
(d) There is a court battle tying it up.
5. What does Lindsay say that she has?
(a) A Border collie.
(b) Some bunny slippers.
(c) A nosy mother.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in Chapter twenty?
2. What does Aaron Wilson say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
3. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in Chapter eighteen?
4. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
5. What does Cindy tell Lindsy the hero used to have that killed the chimera?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)