|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in chapter twenty-two?
(a) To follow up on an anonymous lead she got.
(b) To see how the community is responding.
(c) To interview those that knew Tasha.
(d) To get some pictures.
2. What does Lindsay say she is going to do in the end of chapter ninety-six after Jill tells her what she has found out?
(a) Turn her father in.
(b) GO talk to Kenneth Charles.
(c) Go get Coombs.
(d) Find out the truth.
3. What was Lindsay doing when she heard the news about Mercer?
(a) Cooking pasta.
(b) Getting ready to go out for the evening.
(c) Just coming back from a walk with Martha.
(d) Taking a bath.
4. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
(a) The DNA under her fingernails came back as non-Caucasian.
(b) Her son was a policeman.
(c) She had been going to Aaron Winslow's church.
(d) Someone confessed to the murders.
5. What is called in that gets Davidson and his partner to the building in chapter thirty-one?
(a) Child endangerment situation.
(b) A robbery in progress.
(c) A domestic disturbance.
(d) Officer in the need of assistance.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter seventy-five what does Jacobi tell Lindsay about Coombs?
2. What does Estes answer when Lindsay asks if she can promise Weiscz anything?
3. What does Lindsay realize looking at Coombs' body in chapter one-hundred-and-one before she passes out?
4. What does Jacobi give Frank Coombs when he answers his door?
5. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)