|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in chapter twenty-five?
(a) Checks Cashed Today.
(b) Metal Works.
(c) Aguello's, Comidas Espanol.
(d) Earl Kings, Bail Bondsman.
2. What had Frank Coombs been sent to prison for?
(a) Killing a black teen that had been shoplifting.
(b) Choking and killing a black kid from the projects.
(c) Attempted murder.
(d) Planning a mass killing spree.
3. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
(a) How handsome he was.
(b) His humbleness.
(c) How eloquently he spoke.
(d) The passion he had for the people in the community.
4. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
(a) The hair found on Tasha's bag.
(b) The skin from under Estelle's fingernails.
(c) The bruises found on Estelle's back.
(d) The dirt found on Estelle's dress.
5. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in chapter twenty?
(a) Chief counsel for the Anit-Defamation League.
(b) Head of the National Black Coalition.
(c) Doctor at a local animal hospital.
(d) Chief counsel for the NRA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Claire she is going to do after the chief of police refuses to reopen the case?
2. What does Estes answer when Lindsay asks if she can promise Weiscz anything?
3. What does Cindy say that she used to name Lindsay in her article in chapter twenty-six?
4. What does Winslow tell Cindy when she asks him what he is waiting for in chapter eighty-two?
5. What does Rusty Coombs say when Lindsay asks if he has seen his father?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)