|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Winslow looks like when she sees him in chapter three?
(a) A man that has gone too many miles.
(b) Like he doesn't care.
(c) A real life hero.
(d) Someone sad and alone.
2. What does Coombs tell Lindsay before he hangs up?
(a) I don't think broads belong in the department.
(b) You were a pretty thing.
(c) Lean to the left.
(d) I still miss your mother.
3. What does the killer do in his 911 call to the police that gets Davidson to the building?
(a) Starts laughing.
(b) Gives a name.
(c) Coughs uncontrollably.
(d) Tells them where he is calling from.
4. What does Lindsay remember about meeting Rusty Coombs?
(a) He had a tattoo.
(b) He had been doing a paper on Nazi regimes.
(c) He had fingernail marks on his chest.
(d) He had white chalk on his hands.
5. What does Cindy say about Aaron Winslow in chapter twenty-eight while talking to Lindsay?
(a) She could share a foxhole with him.
(b) He isn't going to be able to hold the town together.
(c) He was like a breath of fresh air in a stale town.
(d) She understands why the people like him so much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chimera bet the old man at the bar about the killer in chapter sixty-six?
2. What does Lindsay say the killer used to sign the killing of Davidson in chapter thirty-five?
3. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
4. In chapter eighty-six what does Coombs change into?
5. What is Rusty thinking as he sees Lindsay getting close to the tower?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)