|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rusty think when he realizes he is about to die?
(a) I really don't care.
(b) I won't be going alone.
(c) Everyone has to go sometime.
(d) At least they won't forget my name.
2. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in chapter twenty-nine?
(a) The killer has mites living under the skin.
(b) The killer is Asian.
(c) The killer is white.
(d) The killer has a skin pigment condition.
3. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Link the victims.
(b) Leak the story to the press.
(c) Take another look at the crime scenes.
(d) Talk to Winslow again.
4. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in chapter eighteen?
(a) Tasha's dead body.
(b) Tasha as she was falling to the ground.
(c) Estelle Chipman just before he kicked the chair out from under her.
(d) Estelle Chipman as she was dying.
5. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
(a) The ability to pass the buck.
(b) The right to be wrong.
(c) The luxury of letting someone else take the lead.
(d) The right to let her personal pain affect her work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
2. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
3. What does Lindsay realize she has while following Coombs in chapter eighty-seven?
4. What was Lindsay's father's pet name for her when she was seven?
5. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in chapter eleven?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)