|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in chapter twenty-four?
(a) A tattoo of a two headed lion.
(b) A picture of Tasha.
(c) A murder scene identical to Estelle Chipman's.
(d) A two headed lion on a jacket.
2. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That Tasha was the only one hit.
(b) That Tasha's parents are not there.
(c) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
(d) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
3. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
(a) The cat on the floor.
(b) The dust that is everywhere.
(c) The light.
(d) The smell.
4. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
(a) The gun.
(b) Some blood.
(c) Shell casings.
(d) Foot prints.
5. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
(a) A high powered scope.
(b) Infared sight.
(c) His lucky charm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
2. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in chapter six?
3. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
4. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in chapter seven?
5. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in chapter twenty?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)