|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
(a) The cat on the floor.
(b) The light.
(c) The smell.
(d) The dust that is everywhere.
2. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
(a) He is thourough.
(b) He has a sense of humor.
(c) He is quick.
(d) He is a local.
3. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
(a) His lucky charm.
(c) A high powered scope.
(d) Infared sight.
4. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
(a) The right to be wrong.
(b) The ability to pass the buck.
(c) The luxury of letting someone else take the lead.
(d) The right to let her personal pain affect her work.
5. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Aaron Winslow's.
(b) Tasha's uncles.
(d) Mr. Chipman's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
2. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in chapter eighteen?
3. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
4. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
5. Where is Aaron Winslow leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)