|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
(a) That she is investigating a murder.
(b) That she will get back with him the next day.
(c) To call her later on her cell.
(d) That she really isn't that concerned with him right now.
2. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
(a) The gun.
(b) Some blood.
(c) Shell casings.
(d) Foot prints.
3. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
(a) Her divorce.
(b) The death of her partner.
(c) She killed a kid in the line of duty.
(d) The death of her mother.
4. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
(a) His lucky charm.
(b) Infared sight.
(d) A high powered scope.
5. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
(a) The cops are the damn problem.
(b) Always a little late to the party aren't ya.
(c) This ain't Mississippi.
(d) We got rights too.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in chapter twenty?
2. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
3. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
4. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
5. Where is Aaron Winslow leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)