|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
(a) Everyone hit the ground.
(b) One small kid saw the guy.
(c) He was wearing a ski mask.
(d) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
2. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
(a) Blood and skin under her fingernails.
(b) A head wound.
(c) Bruises down her back in the shape of shoes.
(d) Poison in her system.
3. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
(a) A jogger.
(b) A black car.
(c) An old pick up truck.
(d) A white mini van.
4. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
(a) A hate crime.
(b) A vendeta against Aaron Winslow.
(c) A message to the city.
(d) A drug deal gone bad.
5. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
(a) That the bullets in Tasha were different from the others.
(b) That Tasha had been shot from a different angle.
(c) There were two bullets in Tasha.
(d) That there is another victim that they have found.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay say that the killer would have to have been to set up the shots that killed Tasha?
2. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
3. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
4. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in chapter twenty?
5. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)