|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
(a) One small kid saw the guy.
(b) He was wearing a ski mask.
(c) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
(d) Everyone hit the ground.
2. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
(a) Shell casings.
(b) Foot prints.
(c) The gun.
(d) Some blood.
3. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
(a) He remembers her.
(b) He is thinking of charging reporters with harasment.
(c) He hates reporters.
(d) He has talked to enough reporters.
4. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
(a) A message to the city.
(b) A drug deal gone bad.
(c) A hate crime.
(d) A vendeta against Aaron Winslow.
5. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
(a) An old apartment building.
(b) A bilboard for anti-smoking.
(c) The Bay Bridge.
(d) An elm tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in chapter twenty-five?
2. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
3. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
4. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
5. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)