|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
(a) They hit her after she was on the ground.
(b) They went in almost the same hole.
(c) They were both ricochets.
(d) They came from two different guns.
2. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in Chapter six?
(a) Any personal interviews to the television crews.
(b) Anyone attacking cops while they are doing their jobs.
(c) Anyone else hurt.
(d) The story on the front page news.
3. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in Chapter twenty-four?
(a) Mr. Chipman's.
(c) Tasha's uncles.
(d) Aaron Wilson's.
4. What does Aaron Wilson say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
(a) Tasha's mother is a police dispatcher.
(b) Tasha's uncle is a cop.
(c) The family appreciates everything the police are doing.
(d) The family has been helped out by the police a lot.
5. What does Aaron Wilson say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
(a) He is thinking of charging reporters with harasment.
(b) He remembers her.
(c) He hates reporters.
(d) He has talked to enough reporters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in Chapter seven?
2. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
3. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
4. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in Chapter twenty-five?
5. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)