|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
(a) A metal chair she had been sitting in.
(b) A knife from her dinner tray.
(c) A glass she breaks.
(d) A rope.
2. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in chapter twenty?
(a) Doctor at a local animal hospital.
(b) Head of the National Black Coalition.
(c) Chief counsel for the Anit-Defamation League.
(d) Chief counsel for the NRA.
3. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
(a) He grew up in a bad neighborhood.
(b) He used to sell guns for a living.
(c) He was in desert storm.
(d) He is a gun enthusiast.
4. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
(a) An elm tree.
(b) An old apartment building.
(c) A bilboard for anti-smoking.
(d) The Bay Bridge.
5. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
(a) The luxury of letting someone else take the lead.
(b) The right to let her personal pain affect her work.
(c) The right to be wrong.
(d) The ability to pass the buck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in chapter twenty-four?
2. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
3. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in chapter twenty-four?
4. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
5. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)