|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
(a) A black car.
(b) An old pick up truck.
(c) A white mini van.
(d) A jogger.
2. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
(a) You'r Wonderful.
(b) So Exciting.
(c) Angels Abound.
(d) It's Heavenly.
3. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
(a) Poison in her system.
(b) A head wound.
(c) Bruises down her back in the shape of shoes.
(d) Blood and skin under her fingernails.
4. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
(a) Lindsay was adopted.
(b) She died in a car accident.
(c) She left town when Lindsay was little.
(d) She died of breast cancer.
5. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
(a) To call her later on her cell.
(b) That she will get back with him the next day.
(c) That she really isn't that concerned with him right now.
(d) That she is investigating a murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
2. What does Lindsay say that the killer would have to have been to set up the shots that killed Tasha?
3. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
4. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in chapter twenty-five?
5. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)