|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
(a) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
(b) Everyone hit the ground.
(c) He was wearing a ski mask.
(d) One small kid saw the guy.
2. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
(a) Shell casings.
(b) Foot prints.
(c) Some blood.
(d) The gun.
3. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Take her dog for a run.
(b) Call her sister.
(c) Call Cindy.
(d) Have a hot bath and a cold drink.
4. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
(b) Infared sight.
(c) His lucky charm.
(d) A high powered scope.
5. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
(a) That there is another victim that they have found.
(b) There were two bullets in Tasha.
(c) That Tasha had been shot from a different angle.
(d) That the bullets in Tasha were different from the others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
2. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
3. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in chapter seven?
4. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
5. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)