|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
(a) She had a miscarriage.
(b) She thought about adopting.
(c) She considered a career change.
(d) She had been married once before.
2. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
(a) It hasn't been released yet.
(b) They have lost it.
(c) There is a court battle tying it up.
(d) The M.E. is refusing to let Lindsay have it.
3. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
(a) The hands.
(b) The eyes.
(c) The lips.
(d) The blood.
4. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
(a) She doesn't think that hate has anything to do with it.
(b) She thinks they are using the hate crimes as a smoke screen.
(c) She believes they are hate crimes but just not sure what kind.
(d) She isn't even thinking about motive yet.
5. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
(a) The death of her mother.
(b) Her divorce.
(c) She killed a kid in the line of duty.
(d) The death of her partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in chapter eighteen?
2. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in chapter twenty-four?
3. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
4. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
5. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)