|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
(a) The dust that is everywhere.
(b) The cat on the floor.
(c) The light.
(d) The smell.
2. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
(a) She thinks they are using the hate crimes as a smoke screen.
(b) She believes they are hate crimes but just not sure what kind.
(c) She isn't even thinking about motive yet.
(d) She doesn't think that hate has anything to do with it.
3. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in chapter twenty?
(a) Doctor at a local animal hospital.
(b) Chief counsel for the NRA.
(c) Head of the National Black Coalition.
(d) Chief counsel for the Anit-Defamation League.
4. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That Tasha was the only one hit.
(b) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
(c) That Tasha's parents are not there.
(d) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
5. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
(a) A metal chair she had been sitting in.
(b) A knife from her dinner tray.
(c) A rope.
(d) A glass she breaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in chapter six?
2. What does Lindsay say that the killer would have to have been to set up the shots that killed Tasha?
3. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
4. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
5. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)