|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
(a) She had been married once before.
(b) She considered a career change.
(c) She had a miscarriage.
(d) She thought about adopting.
2. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
(a) They have found the van.
(b) They have an eye witness that has come in.
(c) Someone has confessed to the murders.
(d) There has been another killing.
3. Where is Aaron Winslow leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
(c) A neighborhood party.
(d) The doctor's office.
4. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Talk to Winslow again.
(b) Take another look at the crime scenes.
(c) Leak the story to the press.
(d) Link the victims.
5. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
(b) That Tasha was the only one hit.
(c) That Tasha's parents are not there.
(d) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
2. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
3. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
4. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
5. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)