|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
(a) A bulletin from Aaron Winslow's church.
(b) A shell casing.
(c) A two headed lion drawn on the floor.
(d) A picture of Tasha.
2. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
(a) The death of her partner.
(b) She killed a kid in the line of duty.
(c) The death of her mother.
(d) Her divorce.
3. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
(a) He is meeting a friend there.
(b) It is close to where he works.
(c) Because of the games they offer.
(d) He is the only white guy there.
4. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Call her sister.
(b) Take her dog for a run.
(c) Have a hot bath and a cold drink.
(d) Call Cindy.
5. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Winslow looks like when she sees him in chapter three?
(a) Someone sad and alone.
(b) A real life hero.
(c) A man that has gone too many miles.
(d) Like he doesn't care.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
2. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in chapter twenty-four?
3. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
4. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
5. What does Lindsay say that the killer would have to have been to set up the shots that killed Tasha?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)