|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
(a) That the bullets in Tasha were different from the others.
(b) That there is another victim that they have found.
(c) There were two bullets in Tasha.
(d) That Tasha had been shot from a different angle.
2. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in chapter twenty-five?
(a) Checks Cashed Today.
(b) Metal Works.
(c) Earl Kings, Bail Bondsman.
(d) Aguello's, Comidas Espanol.
3. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
(a) The family appreciates everything the police are doing.
(b) Tasha's uncle is a cop.
(c) Tasha's mother is a police dispatcher.
(d) The family has been helped out by the police a lot.
4. Where is Aaron Winslow leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
(c) A neighborhood party.
(d) The doctor's office.
5. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
(a) If they are looking for the Pokemon killer.
(b) If this guy works for Disney.
(c) If this guy is part of the sick-o Justice League.
(d) If this guy is eleven years old himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
2. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
3. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
4. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
5. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)