|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
(a) Bruises down her back in the shape of shoes.
(b) Blood and skin under her fingernails.
(c) Poison in her system.
(d) A head wound.
2. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in chapter six?
(a) The story on the front page news.
(b) Any personal interviews to the television crews.
(c) Anyone else hurt.
(d) Anyone attacking cops while they are doing their jobs.
3. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She has cancer.
(c) She has got a promotion.
(d) She just landed a very important case.
4. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Talk to Winslow again.
(b) Take another look at the crime scenes.
(c) Leak the story to the press.
(d) Link the victims.
5. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
(a) They have an eye witness that has come in.
(b) There has been another killing.
(c) Someone has confessed to the murders.
(d) They have found the van.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
2. What is the killer wearing in chapter twenty-five?
3. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in chapter seven?
4. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
5. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)