|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
(a) One small kid saw the guy.
(b) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
(c) He was wearing a ski mask.
(d) Everyone hit the ground.
2. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Link the victims.
(b) Take another look at the crime scenes.
(c) Leak the story to the press.
(d) Talk to Winslow again.
3. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Winslow looks like when she sees him in chapter three?
(a) A man that has gone too many miles.
(b) A real life hero.
(c) Like he doesn't care.
(d) Someone sad and alone.
4. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
(a) A hate crime.
(b) A message to the city.
(c) A vendeta against Aaron Winslow.
(d) A drug deal gone bad.
5. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
(a) The right to be wrong.
(b) The ability to pass the buck.
(c) The right to let her personal pain affect her work.
(d) The luxury of letting someone else take the lead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
2. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
3. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in chapter seven?
4. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
5. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in chapter eleven?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)