|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in chapter seven?
(a) Brush one of the kids off and send them home.
(b) Have someone come forward and tell her they did it.
(c) Not have to see the faces in her dreams.
(d) Be able to walk away when it gets too rough.
2. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
(a) A two headed lion.
(b) A two headed snake.
(c) A griffin.
(d) A monkey.
3. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That Tasha's parents are not there.
(b) That Tasha was the only one hit.
(c) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
(d) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
4. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
(a) He used to sell guns for a living.
(b) He was in desert storm.
(c) He is a gun enthusiast.
(d) He grew up in a bad neighborhood.
5. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
(a) She died of breast cancer.
(b) Lindsay was adopted.
(c) She left town when Lindsay was little.
(d) She died in a car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
2. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
3. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
4. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
5. What does Lindsay say that the killer would have to have been to set up the shots that killed Tasha?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)