|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
(a) There were two bullets in Tasha.
(b) That there is another victim that they have found.
(c) That Tasha had been shot from a different angle.
(d) That the bullets in Tasha were different from the others.
2. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
(a) His humbleness.
(b) The passion he had for the people in the community.
(c) How handsome he was.
(d) How eloquently he spoke.
3. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
(a) A glass she breaks.
(b) A metal chair she had been sitting in.
(c) A rope.
(d) A knife from her dinner tray.
4. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She just landed a very important case.
(c) She has got a promotion.
(d) She has cancer.
5. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
(a) That she really isn't that concerned with him right now.
(b) That she will get back with him the next day.
(c) To call her later on her cell.
(d) That she is investigating a murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
2. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
3. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
4. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
5. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)