|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
(a) There has been another killing.
(b) They have found the van.
(c) They have an eye witness that has come in.
(d) Someone has confessed to the murders.
2. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in chapter twenty-two?
(a) To follow up on an anonymous lead she got.
(b) To interview those that knew Tasha.
(c) To see how the community is responding.
(d) To get some pictures.
3. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
(a) He is a gun enthusiast.
(b) He was in desert storm.
(c) He used to sell guns for a living.
(d) He grew up in a bad neighborhood.
4. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
(a) The light.
(b) The dust that is everywhere.
(c) The smell.
(d) The cat on the floor.
5. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in chapter twenty-five?
(a) Aguello's, Comidas Espanol.
(b) Metal Works.
(c) Earl Kings, Bail Bondsman.
(d) Checks Cashed Today.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
2. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
3. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in chapter twenty-four?
4. What happened to Lindsay's father?
5. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)