|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
(a) They were painted over.
(b) There aren't any.
(c) They were disconnected.
(d) They are broken.
2. What happened to Lindsay's father?
(a) He died in the line of duty.
(b) He divorced Lindsay's mother for another woman.
(c) He left town when she was younger and never came back.
(d) She never knew her father.
3. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
(a) A homemade explosive.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A grenade.
4. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Winslow looks like when she sees him in chapter three?
(a) Like he doesn't care.
(b) A real life hero.
(c) A man that has gone too many miles.
(d) Someone sad and alone.
5. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
(a) Someone confessed to the murders.
(b) She had been going to Aaron Winslow's church.
(c) The DNA under her fingernails came back as non-Caucasian.
(d) Her son was a policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
2. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
3. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
4. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
5. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in chapter six?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)