|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
(a) She doesn't think it is possible.
(b) It already has happened again.
(c) She thinks it is a group and they are planning a wave of these attacks.
(d) She thinks that Mercer knows who it is.
2. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
(a) They were painted over.
(b) They were disconnected.
(c) They are broken.
(d) There aren't any.
3. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in Chapter six?
(a) Any personal interviews to the television crews.
(b) Anyone attacking cops while they are doing their jobs.
(c) The story on the front page news.
(d) Anyone else hurt.
4. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in Chapter eleven?
(a) She looks like she is only sleeping.
(b) She has a fleck on her cheek.
(c) She has such a lovable face.
(d) She has something on her face.
5. What does Aaron Wilson say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
(a) He hates reporters.
(b) He has talked to enough reporters.
(c) He remembers her.
(d) He is thinking of charging reporters with harasment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in Chapter eighteen?
2. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in Chapter twelve?
3. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
4. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
5. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in Chapter eighteen?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)