|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in Chapter twenty-two?
(a) To see how the community is responding.
(b) To interview those that knew Tasha.
(c) To follow up on an anonymous lead she got.
(d) To get some pictures.
2. What does Lindsay say that the killer would have to have been to set up the shots that killed Tasha?
(b) A lucky shot.
(c) A magician.
(d) A sharpshooter.
3. In Chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Wilson what was it about Wilson that had impressed her?
(a) His humbleness.
(b) How handsome he was.
(c) How eloquently he spoke.
(d) The passion he had for the people in the community.
4. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in Chapter twenty-four?
(a) Tasha's uncles.
(c) Aaron Wilson's.
(d) Mr. Chipman's.
5. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
(a) He was a doctor.
(b) He was a lawyer.
(c) He was a minister.
(d) He was a cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aaron Wilson say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
2. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in Chapter twenty-five?
3. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
4. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
5. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in Chapter seven?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)