|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
(a) Everyone hit the ground.
(b) He was wearing a ski mask.
(c) One small kid saw the guy.
(d) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
2. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
(a) There aren't any.
(b) They were disconnected.
(c) They were painted over.
(d) They are broken.
3. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
(a) There were two bullets in Tasha.
(b) That the bullets in Tasha were different from the others.
(c) That Tasha had been shot from a different angle.
(d) That there is another victim that they have found.
4. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
(a) The cops are the damn problem.
(b) Always a little late to the party aren't ya.
(c) We got rights too.
(d) This ain't Mississippi.
5. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
(a) The family has been helped out by the police a lot.
(b) Tasha's mother is a police dispatcher.
(c) Tasha's uncle is a cop.
(d) The family appreciates everything the police are doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
2. Where is Aaron Winslow leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
3. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
4. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
5. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)