|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
(a) Blood and skin under her fingernails.
(b) A head wound.
(c) Poison in her system.
(d) Bruises down her back in the shape of shoes.
2. What does Estes say that Nortenos used to stabe another inmate in the neck?
(a) A hair comb.
(b) A gardening hoe.
(c) A polished piece of rock.
(d) A tooth brush.
3. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
(a) The DNA under her fingernails came back as non-Caucasian.
(b) She had been going to Aaron Winslow's church.
(c) Someone confessed to the murders.
(d) Her son was a policeman.
4. What does Weiscz tell Lindsay he wants when she is talking to him?
(a) To see the sunshine for just a moment.
(b) To have a pizza.
(c) To see his face in the mirror.
(d) To get his hair cut.
5. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
(a) He hates reporters.
(b) He is thinking of charging reporters with harasment.
(c) He has talked to enough reporters.
(d) He remembers her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
2. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in chapter thirty-seven?
3. Who comes into the police station with Mercer in chapter thirty-six?
4. What does Estes answer when Lindsay asks if she can promise Weiscz anything?
5. What does the sign at Pelican Bay explain as you go in?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)