|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
(b) Infared sight.
(c) A high powered scope.
(d) His lucky charm.
2. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in chapter twenty-four?
(a) A murder scene identical to Estelle Chipman's.
(b) A two headed lion on a jacket.
(c) A tattoo of a two headed lion.
(d) A picture of Tasha.
3. What does the killer tell Mercer in chapter forty-three before shooting him?
(a) I wanted to hear you beg, to scream, to know there was nothing you could do.
(b) I wanted you to suffer. I wanted you to know how I suffered.
(c) I wanted you to know your wife and children will die screaming, just like you.
(d) I wanted you to see my face. I wanted you to know why you were dying.
4. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
(a) He is the only white guy there.
(b) Because of the games they offer.
(c) He is meeting a friend there.
(d) It is close to where he works.
5. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
(a) Blood and skin under her fingernails.
(b) Bruises down her back in the shape of shoes.
(c) A head wound.
(d) Poison in her system.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in chapter thirty-six?
2. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
3. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
4. What does Cindy tell Lindsy the hero used to have that killed the Chimera?
5. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in chapter eighteen?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)