|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
(a) A policeman, like her uncle.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A veterinarian.
(d) An architect.
2. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
(a) It's Heavenly.
(b) So Exciting.
(c) You'r Wonderful.
(d) Angels Abound.
3. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
(a) She thinks they are using the hate crimes as a smoke screen.
(b) She doesn't think that hate has anything to do with it.
(c) She believes they are hate crimes but just not sure what kind.
(d) She isn't even thinking about motive yet.
4. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in Chapter twelve?
(a) She had been going to Aaron Wilson's church.
(b) Someone confessed to the murders.
(c) Her son was a policeman.
(d) The DNA under her fingernails came back as non-Caucasian.
5. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in Chapter twenty?
(a) Doctor at a local animal hospital.
(b) Chief counsel for the NRA.
(c) Head of the National Black Coalition.
(d) Chief counsel for the Anit-Defamation League.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
2. What does Aaron Wilson say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
3. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
4. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
5. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in Chapter twenty-four?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)