|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lindsay's father's pet name for her when she was seven?
(b) Princess Butternut.
2. What is the wild party that Davidson was going to as he describes it in chapter thirty-one?
(a) His son's graduation party.
(b) His daughter's birthday.
(c) His wife's birthday party.
(d) His anniversary party.
3. What does Lindsay's father say is the connection that Coombs had with Mercer?
(a) Mercer was Coombs' partner.
(b) Mercer testified against Coombs.
(c) Mercer was Coombs' lieutenant.
(d) Mercer was Coombs' lawyer.
4. When did Lindsay's dad buy the bottle of wine?
(a) When he was first made a policeman.
(b) When he got married.
(c) A year after Lindsay was born.
(d) As soon as he found out he was going to have a baby.
5. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
(a) To call her later on her cell.
(b) That she will get back with him the next day.
(c) That she really isn't that concerned with him right now.
(d) That she is investigating a murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
2. What does Lindsay notice when she is driving home in chapter fifty?
3. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in chapter twenty-five?
4. What does Lindsay call Cindy when they meet in chapter fifty-seven?
5. What does Charlie tell Lindsay that they did find at Davidson's murder scene?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)