|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of chapter twenty-six?
(a) Ask the local gangs.
(b) Mail it to Quantico.
(c) Send it out over the wire.
(d) Call the FBI.
2. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
(a) She has cancer.
(b) She just landed a very important case.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She has got a promotion.
3. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in chapter twenty-five?
(a) Earl Kings, Bail Bondsman.
(b) Checks Cashed Today.
(c) Aguello's, Comidas Espanol.
(d) Metal Works.
4. What does Lindsay call Cindy when they meet in chapter fifty-seven?
(a) Stool Pigeon.
(b) Deep Throat.
(c) Heidi fleiss
(d) Frank Calabrese.
5. What does Lindsay say that the killer would have to have been to set up the shots that killed Tasha?
(a) A lucky shot.
(b) A magician.
(d) A sharpshooter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mercer's wife say the doctor had found in Mercer's pocket?
2. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
3. What does the killer do in his 911 call to the police that gets Davidson to the building?
4. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
5. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)