|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
(a) If this guy is part of the sick-o Justice League.
(b) If this guy is eleven years old himself.
(c) If this guy works for Disney.
(d) If they are looking for the Pokemon killer.
2. What does Cindy say about Aaron Winslow in chapter twenty-eight while talking to Lindsay?
(a) He was like a breath of fresh air in a stale town.
(b) She understands why the people like him so much.
(c) He isn't going to be able to hold the town together.
(d) She could share a foxhole with him.
3. What does Cindy say that Aaron Winslow reminds her of?
(a) Will Smith.
(b) Denzel Washington.
(c) Morgan Freeman.
(d) James Earl Jones.
4. What happened to Lindsay's father?
(a) He divorced Lindsay's mother for another woman.
(b) She never knew her father.
(c) He died in the line of duty.
(d) He left town when she was younger and never came back.
5. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in Chapter twenty-four?
(a) Aaron Wilson's.
(b) Mr. Chipman's.
(d) Tasha's uncles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of Chapter twenty-six?
2. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in Chapter thirty-six?
3. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in Chapter twenty?
4. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
5. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in Chapter one?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)