|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
(a) How eloquently he spoke.
(b) His humbleness.
(c) The passion he had for the people in the community.
(d) How handsome he was.
2. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
(a) You'r Wonderful.
(b) So Exciting.
(c) Angels Abound.
(d) It's Heavenly.
3. What does Claire say she thinks is possible after her examination of Mercer's body.
(a) She thinks the shot to the head was the first shot.
(b) She thinks that Mercer had been poisoned before being shot.
(c) She thinks the killer was trying to kill Mercer slowly.
(d) She thinks Mercer died after the first shot.
4. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Talk to Winslow again.
(b) Take another look at the crime scenes.
(c) Leak the story to the press.
(d) Link the victims.
5. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
(a) She thought about adopting.
(b) She had a miscarriage.
(c) She had been married once before.
(d) She considered a career change.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
2. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
3. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
4. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
5. What is the killer wearing in chapter twenty-five?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)