|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Winslow looks like when she sees him in chapter three?
(a) Like he doesn't care.
(b) A man that has gone too many miles.
(c) Someone sad and alone.
(d) A real life hero.
2. What does Lindsay call Cindy when they meet in chapter fifty-seven?
(a) Stool Pigeon.
(b) Deep Throat.
(c) Frank Calabrese.
(d) Heidi fleiss
3. What does Charlie tell Lindsay that they did find at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) A pair of glasses.
(b) A piece of chewing gum.
4. What were they able to match from Davidson's murder scene and Mercer's murder scene?
(a) Phone used to call 911.
(b) Shell casing.
(c) A shoe print.
5. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
(a) How eloquently he spoke.
(b) The passion he had for the people in the community.
(c) How handsome he was.
(d) His humbleness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
2. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
3. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
4. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
5. Who comes into the police station with Mercer in chapter thirty-six?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)