|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
(a) He is thinking of charging reporters with harasment.
(b) He hates reporters.
(c) He remembers her.
(d) He has talked to enough reporters.
2. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
(a) A white mini van.
(b) A black car.
(c) A jogger.
(d) An old pick up truck.
3. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That Tasha's parents are not there.
(b) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
(c) That Tasha was the only one hit.
(d) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
4. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
(a) Been using drugs.
(b) Been in a gang.
(c) Cut herself.
(d) Traveled the world during the summers.
5. What does the killer tell Mercer in chapter forty-three before shooting him?
(a) I wanted you to know your wife and children will die screaming, just like you.
(b) I wanted you to see my face. I wanted you to know why you were dying.
(c) I wanted to hear you beg, to scream, to know there was nothing you could do.
(d) I wanted you to suffer. I wanted you to know how I suffered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Evans tell Lindsay about the club when she lays down pictures in chapter thirty-eight?
2. What does Claire suggest that Lindsay do for her father in chapter fifty-five?
3. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
4. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in chapter twenty-seven?
5. Who comes into the police station with Mercer in chapter thirty-six?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)