|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy say about Aaron Winslow in chapter twenty-eight while talking to Lindsay?
(a) She understands why the people like him so much.
(b) He was like a breath of fresh air in a stale town.
(c) She could share a foxhole with him.
(d) He isn't going to be able to hold the town together.
2. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in chapter seven?
(a) Brush one of the kids off and send them home.
(b) Not have to see the faces in her dreams.
(c) Be able to walk away when it gets too rough.
(d) Have someone come forward and tell her they did it.
3. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
(a) That she really isn't that concerned with him right now.
(b) That she is investigating a murder.
(c) To call her later on her cell.
(d) That she will get back with him the next day.
4. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in chapter thirty-six?
(a) A religous motivation.
(b) She is not sure yet.
(c) A personal vendeta.
5. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
(a) The cops are the damn problem.
(b) Always a little late to the party aren't ya.
(c) We got rights too.
(d) This ain't Mississippi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
2. What does Estes say that Nortenos used to stabe another inmate in the neck?
3. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
4. What does the sign at Pelican Bay explain as you go in?
5. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in chapter eleven?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)