|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
(a) This ain't Mississippi.
(b) The cops are the damn problem.
(c) Always a little late to the party aren't ya.
(d) We got rights too.
2. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
(a) She left town when Lindsay was little.
(b) She died in a car accident.
(c) She died of breast cancer.
(d) Lindsay was adopted.
3. What does Chimera bet the old man at the bar about the killer in chapter sixty-six?
(a) That the killer is blond haired and blue eyed.
(b) That the killer has a scar.
(c) That the killer is brilliant.
(d) That Chimera has blue eyes.
4. What does Claire say that she had to promise the other M.E. in order to calm him down in chapter twenty-nine?
(a) A date.
(b) Floor seats to the next Laker's game.
(c) Her invitation to the governor's ball.
(d) Parterre box seats to the symphony.
5. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
(b) Murder for hire.
(c) Weapons traffic.
(d) Aggravated violence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
2. Where does Mercer take Lindsay in chapter forty-two?
3. What does Lindsay's father say when she tells him that her mother had always said he was a pathological liar?
4. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
5. What is called in that gets Davidson and his partner to the building in chapter thirty-one?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)