|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
(a) They were both ricochets.
(b) They went in almost the same hole.
(c) They came from two different guns.
(d) They hit her after she was on the ground.
2. In Chapter twenty-one, what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
(a) He is quick.
(b) He has a sense of humor.
(c) He is thourough.
(d) He is a local.
3. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
(a) The right to let her personal pain affect her work.
(b) The right to be wrong.
(c) The ability to pass the buck.
(d) The luxury of letting someone else take the lead.
4. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
(a) A two headed snake.
(b) A two headed lion.
(c) A griffin.
(d) A monkey.
5. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in Chapter twenty-five?
(a) Checks Cashed Today.
(b) Earl Kings, Bail Bondsman.
(c) Metal Works.
(d) Aguello's, Comidas Espanol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
2. What does Jacobi tell Lindsay when he calls her from the Blue Parrot?
3. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in Chapter twenty-five?
4. What is called in that gets Davidson and his partner to the building in Chapter thirty-one?
5. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in Chapter eighteen?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)