|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in Chapter twenty-four?
(a) Tasha's uncles.
(b) Mr. Chipman's.
(c) Aaron Wilson's.
2. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in Chapter twenty-five?
(a) Checks Cashed Today.
(b) Metal Works.
(c) Earl Kings, Bail Bondsman.
(d) Aguello's, Comidas Espanol.
3. What does the little boy say he saw in Chapter four?
(a) A black car.
(b) A jogger.
(c) A white mini van.
(d) An old pick up truck.
4. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
(a) A veterinarian.
(b) An architect.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A policeman, like her uncle.
5. In Chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Wilson what was it about Wilson that had impressed her?
(a) His humbleness.
(b) How handsome he was.
(c) How eloquently he spoke.
(d) The passion he had for the people in the community.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in Chapter thirty-seven?
2. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
3. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
4. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
5. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in Chapter thirty-six?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)