|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Cindy and Aaron Winslow find that they have in common?
(a) They are both divorced.
(b) They both come from large families.
(c) They both have pets.
(d) They both like jazz.
2. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
(a) She died of breast cancer.
(b) Lindsay was adopted.
(c) She died in a car accident.
(d) She left town when Lindsay was little.
3. What does the killer say on the 911 tape before he hangs up?
(a) Someone's about to get hurt.
(b) You'd better hurry, before it's too late.
(c) I think there are kids in there.
(d) I'm not trying to be a hero, just want to do the right thing.
4. What does Jacobi tell Lindsay when he calls her from the Blue Parrot?
(a) The Blue Parrot shut down months ago.
(b) They have seen two different people wearing the symbol Lindsay is looking for.
(c) The guys they are looking for left months ago.
(d) There were pictures of Tasha's uncle and Estelle's husband on the wall in the Blue Parrot.
5. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
(a) She believes they are hate crimes but just not sure what kind.
(b) She thinks they are using the hate crimes as a smoke screen.
(c) She isn't even thinking about motive yet.
(d) She doesn't think that hate has anything to do with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sign at Pelican Bay explain as you go in?
2. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in chapter twenty-seven?
3. What does the killer do in his 911 call to the police that gets Davidson to the building?
4. What does Cindy tell Aaron Winslow that she enjoys doing after work sometimes?
5. What does Evans say when Lindsay asks how they can get in touch with a particular member of Evans old gang, Mac, to talk?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)