|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in chapter twenty-two?
(a) To see how the community is responding.
(b) To follow up on an anonymous lead she got.
(c) To get some pictures.
(d) To interview those that knew Tasha.
2. What does Charlie tell Lindsay that they did find at Davidson's murder scene?
(b) A piece of chewing gum.
(c) A pair of glasses.
3. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in chapter twenty-four?
(a) A two headed lion on a jacket.
(b) A tattoo of a two headed lion.
(c) A picture of Tasha.
(d) A murder scene identical to Estelle Chipman's.
4. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
(a) An elm tree.
(b) The Bay Bridge.
(c) An old apartment building.
(d) A bilboard for anti-smoking.
5. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in chapter thirty-seven?
(a) He wasn't read his rights.
(b) She has no jurisdiction in Vallejo.
(c) He doesn't know what they are talking about.
(d) He doesn't have a lawyer present.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lorraine tell Lindsay in chapter thirty-six?
2. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
3. What does Lindsay say the killer used to sign the killing of Davidson in chapter thirty-five?
4. What does Lindsay say that the killer would have to have been to set up the shots that killed Tasha?
5. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in chapter thirty-six?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)