|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the killer tell Mercer in chapter forty-three before shooting him?
(a) I wanted you to know your wife and children will die screaming, just like you.
(b) I wanted you to see my face. I wanted you to know why you were dying.
(c) I wanted to hear you beg, to scream, to know there was nothing you could do.
(d) I wanted you to suffer. I wanted you to know how I suffered.
2. What does Mercer's wife say the doctor had found in Mercer's pocket?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A phone number.
(c) A key.
(d) A book.
3. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
(a) She had a miscarriage.
(b) She considered a career change.
(c) She thought about adopting.
(d) She had been married once before.
4. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A policeman, like her uncle.
(c) A veterinarian.
(d) An architect.
5. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
(b) That Tasha's parents are not there.
(c) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
(d) That Tasha was the only one hit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
2. What does Claire say that she had to promise the other M.E. in order to calm him down in chapter twenty-nine?
3. What does Evans tell Lindsay about the club when she lays down pictures in chapter thirty-eight?
4. What does the killer do in his 911 call to the police that gets Davidson to the building?
5. What does the doctor say when Lindsay asks if Mercer said anything before he died?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)