|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
(a) She doesn't think that hate has anything to do with it.
(b) She isn't even thinking about motive yet.
(c) She believes they are hate crimes but just not sure what kind.
(d) She thinks they are using the hate crimes as a smoke screen.
2. What was Lindsay doing when she heard the news about Mercer?
(a) Taking a bath.
(b) Just coming back from a walk with Martha.
(c) Getting ready to go out for the evening.
(d) Cooking pasta.
3. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
(a) They have lost it.
(b) It hasn't been released yet.
(c) There is a court battle tying it up.
(d) The M.E. is refusing to let Lindsay have it.
4. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
(a) A knife from her dinner tray.
(b) A rope.
(c) A glass she breaks.
(d) A metal chair she had been sitting in.
5. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Have a hot bath and a cold drink.
(b) Call Cindy.
(c) Take her dog for a run.
(d) Call her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
2. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
3. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
4. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
5. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)