|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
(a) Lindsay was adopted.
(b) She died in a car accident.
(c) She left town when Lindsay was little.
(d) She died of breast cancer.
2. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
(a) A bilboard for anti-smoking.
(b) An elm tree.
(c) The Bay Bridge.
(d) An old apartment building.
3. What does the killer do in his 911 call to the police that gets Davidson to the building?
(a) Coughs uncontrollably.
(b) Tells them where he is calling from.
(c) Starts laughing.
(d) Gives a name.
4. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
(a) It hasn't been released yet.
(b) The M.E. is refusing to let Lindsay have it.
(c) They have lost it.
(d) There is a court battle tying it up.
5. What does the killer tell Mercer in chapter forty-three before shooting him?
(a) I wanted to hear you beg, to scream, to know there was nothing you could do.
(b) I wanted you to know your wife and children will die screaming, just like you.
(c) I wanted you to suffer. I wanted you to know how I suffered.
(d) I wanted you to see my face. I wanted you to know why you were dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
2. Where is Aaron Winslow leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
3. What does Cindy say about Aaron Winslow in chapter twenty-eight while talking to Lindsay?
4. What does Claire suggest that Lindsay do for her father in chapter fifty-five?
5. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in chapter seven?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)