|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chimera bet the old man at the bar about the killer in chapter sixty-six?
(a) That Chimera has blue eyes.
(b) That the killer is brilliant.
(c) That the killer is blond haired and blue eyed.
(d) That the killer has a scar.
2. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That Tasha's parents are not there.
(b) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
(c) That Tasha was the only one hit.
(d) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
3. What does Cindy say that she used to name Lindsay in her article in chapter twenty-six?
(a) Annonymous Witness.
(b) Unnamed Contact.
(c) Source Close to the Investigation.
(d) Unnknown Source.
4. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
(a) The gun.
(b) Some blood.
(c) Foot prints.
(d) Shell casings.
5. What do Cindy and Aaron Winslow find that they have in common?
(a) They are both divorced.
(b) They both have pets.
(c) They both come from large families.
(d) They both like jazz.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
2. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
3. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
4. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
5. What does Cindy tell Lindsy the hero used to have that killed the Chimera?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)