|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay say the killer used to sign the killing of Davidson in chapter thirty-five?
(a) The shot itself.
(b) The 911 call.
(c) She isn't sure yet.
(d) The equipment left behind.
2. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
(a) They have lost it.
(b) There is a court battle tying it up.
(c) The M.E. is refusing to let Lindsay have it.
(d) It hasn't been released yet.
3. What does Lindsay's father say is the connection that Coombs had with Mercer?
(a) Mercer was Coombs' lieutenant.
(b) Mercer testified against Coombs.
(c) Mercer was Coombs' lawyer.
(d) Mercer was Coombs' partner.
4. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
(a) There aren't any.
(b) They were disconnected.
(c) They are broken.
(d) They were painted over.
5. What does Estes say that Nortenos used to stabe another inmate in the neck?
(a) A polished piece of rock.
(b) A gardening hoe.
(c) A hair comb.
(d) A tooth brush.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
2. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
3. What does the doctor say when Lindsay asks if Mercer said anything before he died?
4. What does Cindy say that she used to name Lindsay in her article in chapter twenty-six?
5. What does Cindy say about Aaron Winslow in chapter twenty-eight while talking to Lindsay?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)