|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy say about Aaron Winslow in chapter twenty-eight while talking to Lindsay?
(a) He was like a breath of fresh air in a stale town.
(b) She understands why the people like him so much.
(c) He isn't going to be able to hold the town together.
(d) She could share a foxhole with him.
2. What does the doctor say when Lindsay asks if Mercer said anything before he died?
(a) It was incoherent.
(b) He was DOA.
(c) It was random items.
(d) He only asked for his wife and kids.
3. What does Claire suggest that Lindsay do for her father in chapter fifty-five?
(a) Go with him to visit her mother's grave.
(b) Invite him to stay at her place.
(c) Cook him a meal.
(d) Take him to a ball game.
4. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
(a) Traveled the world during the summers.
(b) Cut herself.
(c) Been using drugs.
(d) Been in a gang.
5. What does Mercer's wife say the doctor had found in Mercer's pocket?
(a) A phone number.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A key.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
2. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
3. Where does Mercer take Lindsay in chapter forty-two?
4. What does Claire say she thinks is possible after her examination of Mercer's body.
5. What does Evans tell Lindsay about the club when she lays down pictures in chapter thirty-eight?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)