|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Frank Coombs been sent to prison for?
(a) Attempted murder.
(b) Killing a black teen that had been shoplifting.
(c) Planning a mass killing spree.
(d) Choking and killing a black kid from the projects.
2. What does the doctor say when Lindsay asks if Mercer said anything before he died?
(a) It was incoherent.
(b) He only asked for his wife and kids.
(c) It was random items.
(d) He was DOA.
3. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Winslow looks like when she sees him in chapter three?
(a) A real life hero.
(b) Someone sad and alone.
(c) A man that has gone too many miles.
(d) Like he doesn't care.
4. What was Lindsay's father's pet name for her when she was seven?
(c) Princess Butternut.
5. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
(a) The family has been helped out by the police a lot.
(b) Tasha's uncle is a cop.
(c) The family appreciates everything the police are doing.
(d) Tasha's mother is a police dispatcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
2. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in chapter twenty?
3. What does Chimera bet the old man at the bar about the killer in chapter sixty-six?
4. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
5. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)