Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Justice Will Be Served.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
(a) Tattoo ink.
(b) Spray paint.
(c) Spray tan.
(d) A special kind of camouflage paint used by the army.
2. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
(a) A message to the city.
(b) A drug deal gone bad.
(c) A hate crime.
(d) A vendeta against Aaron Wilson.
3. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in Chapter twenty-seven?
(a) Mend itself.
(b) Nothing if we don't make it happen.
(c) Begins to transform.
4. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in Chapter thirty-six?
(a) She is not sure yet.
(b) A personal vendeta.
(d) A religous motivation.
5. What does Lindsay say the killer used to sign the killing of Davidson in Chapter thirty-five?
(a) The shot itself.
(b) The equipment left behind.
(c) She isn't sure yet.
(d) The 911 call.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
2. What does Cappy do to Evans in Chapter thirty-seven while asking him questions?
3. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
4. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
5. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in Chapter nineteen?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)